Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Still waiting for commercial to finish after 1/2 hour

Proflower commercial stuck and message says music will continue after commercial ends............but it does not end. Also, why are commercials SO LOUD? NOISE BLASTS FROM SPEAKERS,.

• Casual Listener
  • Proflower commercial stuck and message says music will continue after commercial ends............but it does not end.   Also, why are commercials SO LOUD? NOISE BLASTS FROM SPEAKERS,.
  • machiavelli
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP8] Serious bugs in the new update

Hi! The newest Spotify update is horrible. I have Lumia 620 and since the update Spotify WP8 app is now useless. The Spotify app doesn't work at all if the screen is locked. Music stops after the app has played the track which was chosen. Only one so...

• Regular
  • Hi!   The newest Spotify update is horrible. I have Lumia 620 and since the update Spotify WP8 app is now useless. The Spotify app doesn't work at all if the screen is locked. Music stops af...
  • rule
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

WP8 - beta or what ???

WP was launched 3 years ago, WP8 a year ago. I think it was enough time to polish such a simple app like music player. But yet Spotify doesn't have most basic features I used to have in my old Winamp in the 90's or foobar2000 (if anyone remembers tha...

• Regular
  • WP was launched 3 years ago, WP8 a year ago. I think it was enough time to polish such a simple app like music player. But yet Spotify doesn't have most basic features I used to have in my old Winamp...
  • eljon
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify stopped working on Blackberry Torch

Spotify was working well on my BB for a few months, and then it quit working from one moment to the other. I reinstalled it from https://m.spotify.com/nl/, but it still gives the same problem! There is not error message, Spotofy starts up, but doesn'...

• Spotify was working well on my BB for a few months, and then it quit working from one moment to the other. I reinstalled it from https://m.spotify.com/nl/, but it still gives the same problem! There ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Yamaha amplituners. Whitewash?

I have a working client on HTC One version 0.7.0.229, but when will I be able to listen to spotify on my home Amplituner from Yamaha ? In all available press materials I can see the that it is compatibile with Spotify services and what an disappionme...

• Music Fan
  • I have a working client on HTC One version 0.7.0.229, but when will I be able to listen to spotify on my home Amplituner from Yamaha ? In all available press materials I can see the that it is compat...
  • evolutionxbox
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong username/password nokia E52

hey community, i'm trying to login via my nokia e52 and it alwas says "wrong username/password". my research resolved in this link: https://www.spotify.com/de/account/set-device-password/ but they don't send me any email (the email adress they show i...

• Casual Listener
  • hey community,   i'm trying to login via my nokia e52 and it alwas says "wrong username/password". my research resolved in this link: https://www.spotify.com/de/account/set-device-passwo...
  • CNrad
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not syncing to offline

Trying to sync to offline mode, and the arrows will just sit there and say e.g 0 out of 15 synced. I have songs previously synced to offline which work fine. It's a brand new iPhone 5s good internet connection and tons of space. Please help!!

• Trying to sync to offline mode, and the arrows will just sit there and say e.g 0 out of 15 synced. I have songs previously synced to offline which work fine. It's a brand new iPhone 5s good internet ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternate playlist possibilities on Premium subscription??

My "Playlist" is SUPER Big at this point. It has 20-30 types of music; sub-folders, etc. It seems to crash my marantz 5007 when I try to get Spotify to load.Because of this, I have been using ROKU to play Spotify. This is less problematic, but lately...

• My "Playlist" is SUPER Big at this point. It has 20-30 types of music; sub-folders, etc. It seems to crash my marantz 5007 when I try to get Spotify to load.Because of this, I have been using ROKU to...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems syncing playlist from Mac to iPhone 5 app

I made a playlist on my Mac spotify app and it won't sync to my iphone 5 spotify app. I have made both available offline, I have made sure that syncing over 2G/3G is on (even though I'm on wifi), and I made sure that I am not offline on the app. Why ...

• I made a playlist on my Mac spotify app and it won't sync to my iphone 5 spotify app.  I have made both available offline, I have made sure that syncing over 2G/3G is on (even though I'm on wifi...
  • samnineham
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening through sound system

Does anyone know, can I listen through my Yamaha surround system?

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know, can I listen through my Yamaha surround system?
  • kiwifamily
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Low resolution album art on Sonos?

Why is it so low resolution on the album art in the Sonos app?Im on Ipad most of the time and when i play tunes from Spotify the album art is realy, realy bad. When i compare it with the Spotify ipad app there the album art is super nice and crisp. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Why is it so low resolution on the album art in the Sonos app? Im on Ipad most of the time and when i play tunes from Spotify the album art is realy, realy bad. When i compare it with the Spotify ip...
  • Duddie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP8] How to store offline music of my playlists to a external SD card?

Hi! I have this problem. In my lumia 620 (8 gb internal memory) i cant store the offline music of my playlists in my 32 Gb external SD, there's no option in the settings and always send me error beacause i dont have enough space in my phone. I set in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have this problem. In my lumia 620 (8 gb internal memory) i cant store the offline music of my playlists in my 32 Gb external SD, there's no option in the settings and always send me error be...
  • IzRAeL
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it ok to stream with Spotify in background?

I have no idea if it's right place for that question. Is it legally ok to have Spotify playing in the background while streaming via for example twitch and/or putting it online after recording via for example youtube?

• I have no idea if it's right place for that question.   Is it legally ok to have Spotify playing in the background while streaming via for example twitch and/or putting it online after recor...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify can't find a mobile data connection in Lumia920

Hi, I moved to Sweden from Finland in late August, since then Spotify hasn't found a mobile data connection in my Lumia 920. The operating system is up to date and the Spotify app has been reinstalled many times, but the problem still exists. Due to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I moved to Sweden from Finland in late August, since then Spotify hasn't found a mobile data connection in my Lumia 920. The operating system is up to date and the Spotify app has been...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

NO PUEDO CONECTARME EN MI MÓVIL

HOLA BUEN DÍA TENGO UN NOKIA 625 WINDOWS 8 Y NO PUEDO ENTRAR NI CON MI CUENTA DE FACEBOOK ME MANDA MENSAJE QUE CAMBIE DE NAVEGADOR PERO A CUAL Y COMO LO HAGO MIL GRACIAS

• HOLA BUEN DÍA TENGO UN   NOKIA 625 WINDOWS 8   Y NO PUEDO ENTRAR NI  CON MI CUENTA DE FACEBOOK  ME MANDA MENSAJE QUE CAMBIE DE NAVEGADOR  PERO A CUAL Y ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music sorting in app

I really feel that the Spotify app would benefit from being able to sort your playlists by things such as Artist, Song Name, and album. Also I would love to see an option to view a Music Library that shows all the tracks in your playlists, then also ...

• Music Fan
  • ...o be able to view my songs in a more cohesive list! http://community.spotify.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/002
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] No Radio - Canceling Premium Subscription

Just for the feedback, I'm now canceling my premium subscription of spotify because the WP8-App still doesn't support radio-playback. that was my most used function of spotify while i'm not at home, without it, spotify is useless for me. i'm very hap...

• Visitor
  • Just for the feedback, I'm now canceling my premium subscription of spotify because the WP8-App still doesn't support radio-playback. that was my most used function of spotify while i'm not at home, ...
  • BurningBaboon
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! bad gateway 502 Squeeze box touch

Hi, I am having big problems with this on my squeeze box touch. I can play my playlists but anytime I try to access my starred items this message comes up. I have tried re installing the spotify app for the squeezebox on the handset and via an androi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am having big problems with this on my squeeze box touch.   I can play my playlists but anytime I try to access my starred items this message comes up.   I have tri...
  • Chewiiie
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in on BB9900

Hello guys!<br><br>I have a problem - just installed spotify on my BB9900, it asks me about login and password, the problem is that normally I do it with "log in with FB", here, on BB i dont have this option Please help...

• Hello guys!&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I have a problem - just installed spotify on my BB9900, it asks me about login and password, the problem is that normally I do it with "log in with FB",...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple accounts with upcoming Spotify connect

Does anyone know how AV receivers and wireless speakers will be linked to Spotify when using the recently announced Spotify connect tech? The reason for asking is that my wife and I have separate premium accounts. Will we both be able to transfer our...

• Music Fan
  • Does anyone know how AV receivers and wireless speakers will be linked to Spotify when using the recently announced Spotify connect tech? The reason for asking is that my wife and I have separate pre...
  • jalden
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes