Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP8]When will Spotify go out of BETA state?

When will Spotify go out of beta state and be fully supported the Windows Phone OS? I'm missing the playback session saved, fully support for Bluetooth, Radio and a general stability improvement! Thank you.

• When will Spotify go out of beta state and be fully supported the Windows Phone OS?   I'm missing the playback session saved, fully support for Bluetooth, Radio and a general stability impro...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Windows Phone 7 Problems

Hi everyone, I am using Windows Phone 7 and while there have been issues before, I haven't really bothered to complain since they've been minor. But now I'm actually having issues listening to music on this thing because it won't connect to your serv...

• Regular
  • Hi everyone,   I am using Windows Phone 7 and while there have been issues before, I haven't really bothered to complain since they've been minor. But now I'm actually having issues listening ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist loading problem

Hi, I just installed Spotify on my SII. I wanted to upload my Itunes playlist on it. Most of them successfully did it. The proble is with the biggest one. It's still written "loading" and i can't open it or use options. How can i fix the issue? Thx

• Hi, I just installed Spotify on my SII. I wanted to upload my Itunes playlist on it. Most of them successfully did it. The proble is with the biggest one. It's still written "loading" and i can'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeezebox Touch problem unable to play file type

I have been using Spotify sucessfully on my Squeezebos Touch for the past 6 months. A few days ago when I tried to playa song on my starred tracks the following message appears - Problem: unable to play file type and then cascades through every song ...

• I have been using Spotify sucessfully on my Squeezebos Touch for the past 6 months. A few days ago when I tried to playa song on  my starred tracks the following message appears - Problem: una...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify playlists

I got no idea where to post this, so Im posting it here. Hello! Today I got home from my friends house and started up my PC, I tried to login to spotify, but got stuck in the login. So I decided to re-install spotify, when I finally managed to login ...

• Casual Listener
  • I got no idea where to post this, so Im posting it here.   Hello! Today I got home from my friends house and started up my PC, I tried to login to spotify, but got stuck in the login. So I d...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

no email yet!

Spotify says it sent me a password for my device so i can log in and enjoy on my onkto reciever but have tried 5 times in 4 days and no password yet... WTH!

• Spotify says it sent me a password for my device so i can log in and enjoy on my onkto reciever but have tried 5 times in 4 days and no password yet... WTH!
  • HuJuh
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Samsung Smart TV] Play Playlist-Folders

It would be a charm if could play whole playlist folders on my samsung smart tv (like in the android/mac/windows apps). for now it's possible to play single playlists only.

• Casual Listener
  • It would be a charm if could play whole playlist folders on my samsung smart tv (like in the android/mac/windows apps). for now it's possible to play single playlists only.
  • sgs89
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP8] Launch Arguments.

Hello there. I'm a big user of NFC interactor, and i'd like to write an NFC tag to launch and play a specified spotify playlist, much like a live tile of the playlist would work. To do that I'd need to know what launch arguments to specify, is there ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there.   I'm a big user of NFC interactor, and i'd like to write an NFC tag to launch and play a specified spotify playlist, much like a live tile of the playlist would work. To do tha...
  • mitchk44
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

(Symbian) friends starred playlist not showing

i subscribed to my friends starred playlist, but i cant see it on my N8. so i have to copy each new song he adds to his starred to another playlist on my computer. help much appreciated! using Version 4.8.17.g21854b59

• i subscribed to my friends starred playlist, but i cant see it on my N8. so i have to copy each new song he adds to his starred to another playlist on my computer.  help much appreciate...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Symbian
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WP8 Track Sync

Device: Lumia 920 Recent convert to Spotify, found that it does not have all of the music I'm used to listening to. Minor inconvenience, I just imported all the missing tracks to my Spotify client on the desktop. I then tried to sync these tracks to ...

• Device: Lumia 920   Recent convert to Spotify, found that it does not have all of the music I'm used to listening to. Minor inconvenience, I just imported all the missing tracks to my Spotif...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium upgrade

I just upgraded to premium and can't seem to use the services. I also emailed spotify to see if they can help me. I haven't received an email and wanted to see if anyone can help. Thanks!

• I just upgraded to premium and can't seem to use the services. I also emailed spotify to see if they can help me. I haven't received an email and wanted to see if anyone can help. Thanks!
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] How to store offline playlist on SD CARD ?

Hi there ! Everything's in the title. Juste wanna automatically store downloaded offline playlist on my phone SD Card. But how ? Thank you

• Music Fan
  • Hi there !   Everything's in the title. Juste wanna automatically store downloaded offline playlist on my phone SD Card. But how ?   Thank you
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! WP7.8 - App not available in Singapore Marketplace

Hi, The Spotify Windows Phone app isn't pubilshed in the Singapore Marketplace even though you guys launched the service here.Could you please enable it there? Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   The Spotify Windows Phone app isn't pubilshed in the Singapore Marketplace even though you guys launched the service here. Could you please enable it there? 🙂   Thank you!
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku LT navigation

I have a Roku LT and I'm delighted Spotify has finally landed on it. The only problem is once I have something queued up and playing, how do I get out of that play screen if I want to change to something else? If I hit the home button, it sends me to...

• I have a Roku LT and I'm delighted Spotify has finally landed on it.   The only problem is once I have something queued up and playing, how do I get out of that play screen if I want to chan...
  • sbertsch
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Spotify available for Blackberry bold 9930?

I've been a premium member for over 10 months now and I would hate to have to cancel my membership due to me not being able to use it. I just purchaed the Blackberry 9930 Bold and i've tried every possible route into getting it to work on my new phon...

• Regular
  • I've been a premium member for over 10 months now and I would hate to have to cancel my membership due to me not being able to use it. I just purchaed the Blackberry 9930 Bold and i've tried every po...
  • kbuch87
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't go online on any mobile OS!?

Since a few weeks, we cannot get online with Spotify by any of our mobile phones in the family (iPhone, Android, WinPhone). It works just normal with the computers.

• Regular
  • Since a few weeks, we cannot get online with Spotify by any of our mobile phones in the family (iPhone, Android, WinPhone). It works just normal with the computers.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Trying to log in with Windows Mango phone (Nokia Lumia 800)

I'm trying to log in to spotify, and although I have tried to log in using my spotify account name and the my facebook details, whichever way I do it it just says I need a premium account - even though have just upgraded. Is there anything else I nee...

• I'm trying to log in to spotify, and although I have tried to log in using my spotify account name and the my facebook details, whichever way I do it it just says I need a premium account - even thou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify deleted my iTunes playlists!

Hello there, The playlists I had in iTunes, which went into Spotify all nice and easily, have now disappeared from iTunes. I want them back. If there is no way to get them back (which is REALLY annoying!) then can you please tell me how to export Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,   The playlists I had in iTunes, which went into Spotify all nice and easily, have now disappeared from iTunes.  I want them back.   If there is no way to get them bac...
  • landers
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows computer, when logging in says I don't have premium, but I do

Hi!There hasn't been a problem with my premium before, but now it only works on my cellphone and not on my computer. The problem started when Spotify updated itself to the most recent version. I've tried to log off and then on again, but nothing happ...

• Hi! There hasn't been a problem with my premium before, but now it only works on my cellphone and not on my computer. The problem started when Spotify updated itself to the most recent version. I'...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes