Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos & Spotify:Blacklisted service 2311

I have a Spotify account for about 18 months, I always use it with Sonos. In the past few weeks I have serious connection problems with Spotify. The Windows or iPad app indicate buffering/network problems. Tracks are skipped, etc...unusuable. I conta...

• Music Fan
  • I have a Spotify account for about 18 months, I always use it with Sonos. In the past few weeks I have serious connection problems with Spotify. The Windows or iPad app indicate buffering/network pro...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] My playlists are all messed up in my Blackberry Bold 9900 [solved]

Plenty of playlists are missing, I have a couple of duplicates and one triplet. Streaming music works like a charm though. I've tried uninstalling the software, rebooting and then reinstalling, but it didn't seem to clear whatever Spotify cache that'...

• Plenty of playlists are missing, I have a couple of duplicates and one triplet. Streaming music works like a charm though.   I've tried uninstalling the software, rebooting and then reinstal...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewing track listings by artist on Sonos Controller/iPhone app

I'm using Spotify on Sonos. If I search for and select an artist using the Controller or iPhone app I only see a listing of albums for that artist and then have to select a specific album to see tracks. Is it not possible to view all tracks for an ar...

• I'm using Spotify on Sonos. If I search for and select an artist using the Controller or iPhone app I only see a listing of albums for that artist and then have to select a specific album to see trac...
  • Quagga
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP7] Can't find spotify on the windows application market?

Hello, I am a spotify premium user and my phone is a HTC Titan running WP7 Mango. I searched the marketplace for "spotify", however it does not seem to find a spotify app... any ideas? Thanks, Alex.

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I am a spotify premium user and my phone is a HTC Titan running WP7 Mango.   I searched the marketplace for "spotify", however it does not seem to find a spotify app... &...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP7] Local Files on Desktop not Transferring to Windows 7 Mobile HTC

Local Files on Desktop not Transferring to Windows 7 Mobile HTC. Is this simply not supported? If not there isn't much point me being a premium member...

• Casual Listener
  • Local Files on Desktop not Transferring to Windows 7 Mobile HTC.   Is this simply not supported? If not there isn't much point me being a premium member...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP] Nokia Lumia 900 - Indefinite Hang

Spotify used to work on my Lumia 900. I used airplane mode once and now every time I try to sync, download or play songs it either doesn't respond or hangs forever with the dots that move. Thanks, John

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify used to work on my Lumia 900. I used airplane mode once and now every time I try to sync, download or play songs it either doesn't respond or hangs forever with the dots that move.   ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeezebox med serv, prem sptyf acc-playlist and tracks avail on sqzbxmedserv but wont play

All linked up well today however the tracks the the 7.7.2 squeezebox media server can see within spotify wont actually play. They will play for 4 seconds max within the media server software (but no audio output) and then stop, sometimes it goes onto...

• All linked up well today however the tracks the the 7.7.2 squeezebox media server can see within spotify wont actually play.  They will play for 4 seconds max within the media server software (b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Unspecified] Can't log in with my handy?

EDIT: Topic locked as no OS Specified. Hi, I download the Spotify App for my handy and install it. Then I wanted to log in, but my username/password is incorrect, but I logged in with the same information which I use on my computer. I tried my facebo...

• Casual Listener
  • EDIT: Topic locked as no OS Specified.   Hi,   I download the Spotify App for my handy and install it. Then I wanted to log in, but my username/password is incorrect, but I logged...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No play through Bluetooth headphones when idle

I have recently bought an android music player. Spotify works perfectly when plugged in with earphones, but when I try to listen to it on my bluetooth headphones it only works when I am actively using the device. When it the device goes to standby th...

• I have recently bought an android music player. Spotify works perfectly when plugged in with earphones, but when I try to listen to it on my bluetooth headphones it only works when I am actively usin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] nokia e63

hi ive just set up spotify on my nokia e63 but the volume is very low and i can find no way to turn it up, does anyone know how i can put it up? thanks

• hi ive just set up spotify on my nokia e63 but the volume is very low and i can find no way to turn it up, does anyone know how i can put it up? thanks
  • LeMuse
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Unspecified] failed to share to facebook

EDIT: Topic locked as no OS Specified. I han share to Twitter and man bit egen i try share to Facebook it says "failed to share to Facebook"

• Casual Listener
  • EDIT: Topic locked as no OS Specified.   I han share to Twitter and man bit egen i try share to Facebook it says "failed to share to Facebook"  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

[Unspecified] What is the best phone to run Spotify on?

EDIT: Topic locked as no OS Specified Can someone till me what they think the best phone is to use the Spotify App with? Looking to upgrade, and need some advice

• Casual Listener
  • EDIT: Topic locked as no OS Specified   Can someone till me what they think the best phone is to use the Spotify App with?    Looking to upgrade, and need some advice 
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP] re cant download spotify app on nokia lumina 800

hi richard i have been having problems with downloading the app on my mobile am a premium user does the sync update have to do with this?

• hi richard i have been having problems with downloading the app on my mobile am a premium user does the sync update have to do with this?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ONKYO offline mode

Is it possible to use Spotify on an Onkyo receiver in offline mode? I have a USB port which would support a flash drive.

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to use Spotify on an Onkyo receiver in offline mode?  I have a USB port which would support a flash drive.
  • Mansun37
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP] Order of songs in playlists?

Hello, I have just downloaded the Spotify app for Windows Phone (running Mango on a Nokia Lumia 800). It seems to run pretty smooth, the interface is very attractive and the sound is good as well. However I cannot for the life of me find a setting fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have just downloaded the Spotify app for Windows Phone (running Mango on a Nokia Lumia 800). It seems to run pretty smooth,  the interface is very attractive and the sound is...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP7.5] next and previous buttons bluetooth

Hello, In my car I use my Nokia 710 Windows Phone 7.5 at my carkit. And I can perfectly listen to Spotify. But my next and previous buttons don't work on my carkit. They did work with my Android phone and Spotify. Is this not implemented in the bluet...

• Music Fan
  • Hello,   In my car I use my Nokia 710 Windows Phone 7.5 at my carkit. And I can perfectly listen to Spotify. But my next and previous buttons don't work on my carkit. They did work with my A...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Windows Phone: Roaming connection issue.

I've tried all my best to get through to spotify that there is an issue with the Spotify App for Windows Phone 7. The last message I sent them they never replied to. So there's that. All I want to know is if there are other people out there who uses ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried all my best to get through to spotify that there is an issue with the Spotify App for Windows Phone 7. The last message I sent them they never replied to. So there's that.   All I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP 7.5] Windows Phone and Free Mobile >>> offline mode!

Hi, I'm a french customer with the new operator "Free Mobile". This operator use the network from "orange" so I'm always in roaming. Spotify for Windows Phone doesn't allow me to be in online mode as (I think) I'm in roaming. Internet and all others ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I'm a french customer with the new operator "Free Mobile". This operator use the network from "orange" so I'm always in roaming. Spotify for Windows Phone doesn't allow me to be in onl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP 7.5] Last client update was November 2011

Hello, I've asked around (Facebook, Spotify employees, contact form) and nobody answered me. Spotify for Windows Phone is piece of **bleep**. It's very slow and no support to Last.fm and Facebook scrobbling. Also there is a Bluetooth bug, developers ...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I've asked around (Facebook, Spotify employees, contact form) and nobody answered me. Spotify for Windows Phone is piece of **bleep**. It's very slow and no support to Last.fm and F...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

[WP 7.5] Windows Phone 7 app stops playing music

After about 5 songs or if idle for 5 minutes, the app auto closes. Other music apps, such as Slacker Radio, on Windows Phone 7 Mango contnue to play very well in the background, but, for some reason, Spotify doesn't work well in the background.

• After about 5 songs or if idle for 5 minutes, the app auto closes.     Other music apps, such as Slacker Radio, on Windows Phone 7 Mango contnue to play very well in the background, but...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes