Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP 7.5] Spotify don't work Windows Phone

Hi! I have a Nokia 800 with Windows Phone 7.5 running. The Spotify app downloaded and installed from Marketplace, however when I log in the app won't download any songs. It doesen't play any tracks at all - any idea why this is happend? Or is there s...

• Hi!   I have a Nokia 800 with Windows Phone 7.5 running. The Spotify app downloaded and installed from Marketplace, however when I log in the app won't download any songs. It doesen...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP 7.5] spotify 1.1 in marketplace but it installs 0.6.4.0

In marketplace it says that current version is 1.1.0.0 but it installs version 0.6.4.0. Anyone knows what that is all about? Or is it just me?

• In marketplace it says that current version is 1.1.0.0 but it installs version 0.6.4.0.   Anyone knows what that is all about? Or is it just me?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) Problems

Hi, my app never download songs when I want it to and removes songs when you least expect it. I added a lot of songs several weeks ago, but none have been downloaded. Are there any plan for an update, or is this app already dead??

• Hi, my app never download songs when I want it to and removes songs when you least expect it. I added a lot of songs several weeks ago, but none have been downloaded.   Are there any plan fo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] windows phone , bluethooth

all kind of problems in my htc ultimate too. always my phone rings boomm no more juice i have to restart the phone while driving because of the bluethooth problem with spotfy. theres the resync problem too sometimes does not find the local files and ...

• Casual Listener
  • all kind of problems in my htc ultimate too. always my phone rings boomm no more juice i have to restart the phone while driving because of the bluethooth problem with spotfy. theres the resync pro...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Why only iPhone is updated? Seriously update WP 7.5!

Hey! A playlist folders, extreme sound quality... Only in iPhone. But Spotify, do you remember that Android and Windows phone users pay to you too? Why should we pay for what we do not get. I do not want to pay for it, that iPhone users get the updat...

• Visitor
  • Hey!   A playlist folders, extreme sound quality... Only in iPhone. But Spotify, do you remember that Android and Windows phone users pay to you too? Why should we pay for what we do not get...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 33 likes

[WP 7.5] Windows Phone 7 Spotify

Spotify shut itself down when I'm (fast) forwarding in my music list on my Windows Phone 7, Nokia Lumia 800 spotify app. It is really annoying, and I have spotify premium .... how to fix it...

• Spotify shut itself down when I'm (fast) forwarding in my music list on my Windows Phone 7, Nokia Lumia 800 spotify app.   It is really annoying, and I have spotify premium .... how to fix i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] To Helsinki with Spotify WP - new bug

Hey, I was at Helsinki with Spotify from Pirkkala, Finland with Spotify Mobile with Windows Phone. Noticed a new big bug... Now I'm tired fully to this app. Downloading songs to Offline, but this takes years and not finished... Good Spotify! If you h...

• Visitor
  • Hey,   I was at Helsinki with Spotify from Pirkkala, Finland with Spotify Mobile with Windows Phone. Noticed a new big bug... Now I'm tired fully to this app. Downloading songs to Offline, b...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP 7.5] Lack of some fetures

The current spotify app lacks some features such as the ff / rw. Who knows if this will solve by Spotify? I find it really a loss!

• The current spotify app lacks some features such as the ff / rw. Who knows if this will solve by Spotify? I find it really a loss!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Logging into Sonos

My device id is 1229849833. I have asked for email to be sent to be able to set password. No email. Please advise. Thanks.

• My device id is 1229849833. I have asked for email to be sent to be able to set password. No email. Please advise. Thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify doesnt connect to sonos.

Hello, Ive bought Spotify recently, it works fine on my computer.. when i use facebook to login,But now i need an connect-code and an password to connect to sonos with spotify.When i want to ask for the code, it says I'm alleardy connecting spotify w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Ive bought Spotify recently, it works fine on my computer.. when i use facebook to login, But now i need an connect-code and an password to connect to sonos with spotify. When i wan...
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Poll - Squeezebox User - Is every Song you are looking for playing?

If i look for a song using the search function on my squeezebox nearly 3 of 4 are not playing! Am i the only one with this problem? Btw. it makes no difference if i remote the device via android, ipad or HTML.In Spotify PC are all songs playing. has ...

• Regular
  • If i look for a song using the search function on my squeezebox nearly 3 of 4 are not playing! Am i the only one with this problem? Btw. it makes no difference if i remote the device via android, ipa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

password for Sonos

i'm a premium member and i sent myself a link so i can get my password by the link does not provide me with an option to pick a password.

• Casual Listener
  • i'm a premium member and i sent myself a link so i can get my password by the link does not provide me with an option to pick a password. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound from Squeezebox Radio

I'm having a problem with my Squeezebox Radio that I hope someone can figure out why. The app is downloaded to the Radio and synced with my account. Spotify appears on the screen on the radio but no sound. What do I do wrong?

• I'm having a problem with my Squeezebox Radio that I hope someone can figure out why. The app is downloaded to the Radio and synced with my account. Spotify appears on the screen on the radio but no ...
  • melissa11
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! where can i get the Triode's 3rd plug in and what do i do with it?

Please help i need detailed instructions. I am trying to play spotify on my squeezebox. I just paid for a free trial that doesn't work. What is all the hype? Anyway I get an error message on my squeeze box that it can not play the file type when atte...

• Music Fan
  • Please help i need detailed instructions.  I am trying to play spotify on my squeezebox.  I just paid for a free trial that doesn't work.  What is all the hype?  Anyway I get an e...
  • Bruce_Pyle
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] No playlist sync between Desktop and Blackberry (Bold 9900)

I see that this question has been asked a lot but I hope creating more posts about it will attract the attention to fix this. I have a couple of playlists on my desktop that I would like to play from my mobile phone but my blackberry never seems to f...

• Regular
  • I see that this question has been asked a lot but I hope creating more posts about it will attract the attention to fix this.    I have a couple of playlists on my desktop that I would ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cant log into Spotify on my Sonos

Hi ,Looking at previous posts on this board it seems my problem is not unusual , I have Spotify Premium & when I tried to log in via the Sonas app ,it requires a different username & password , I followed the link & it gave me an ID & said it had sen...

• Hi ,Looking at previous posts on this board it seems my problem is not unusual , I have Spotify Premium & when I tried to log in via the Sonas app ,it requires a different username & password...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] Blackberry Streaming Bit Rate

hello which bit rate does spotify offer for streaming music with the blackberry app?!

• Casual Listener
  • hello 🙂   which bit rate does spotify offer for streaming music with the blackberry app?!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn´t work on Squeezebox

I week ago I noticed that my Spotify playlists didn´t appeared in my Spotify Touch, nor in mysqueezebox.com. The only choises I got was Search, News and Starred. Last weekend these functions stopped working as well. I get a "401 Unauthorized"-message...

• Casual Listener
  • I week ago I noticed that my Spotify playlists didn´t appeared in my Spotify Touch, nor in mysqueezebox.com. The only choises I got was Search, News and Starred.   Last weekend these functions...
  • fakechris
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

squeezebox questions: newbie

My father is a ludite and refuses to hook his laptop up to the stereo eventhough I'm sure he'd love spotify. I'd like to give him a squeezebox touch to use spotify but I'm sure he'll balk if he has to run his laptop in order to use spotify. Would it ...

• Casual Listener
  • My father is a ludite and refuses to hook his laptop up to the stereo eventhough I'm sure he'd love spotify. I'd like to  give him a squeezebox touch to use spotify but I'm sure he'll balk if he...
  • Struven
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos: FIrst Spotify Experience Terrible

Hello I'm pretty appalled. I've just come over to Spotify after using Napster/Rhapsody for a year or so on my Sonos. Due to a facebook login, I recognise that I have to get a device password of some kind. The link I'm given for this on the community ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I'm pretty appalled. I've just come over to Spotify after using Napster/Rhapsody for a year or so on my Sonos. Due to a facebook login, I recognise that I have to get a device password...
  • digitaljonathan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes