Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't play my music offline

I have an Iphone, my sister has an iphone. We both have premium. She can play downloaded music offline, but I can't. I looked through many internet pages and youtube videos. But nothing works. And I'm really mad ans sad at the same time, because I'm ...

• Visitor
  • I have an Iphone, my sister has an iphone. We both have premium. She can play downloaded music offline, but I can't. I looked through many internet pages and youtube videos. But nothing works. And I'...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The ads loop and I can't hear the ads (I can hear my music though)

No matter if I'm using the app or web browser, I end up having to refresh/restart the page. When an ad plays I am unable to hear anything an it loops. When I select a song as it loops it doesn't do anything. I use Spotify frequently however with this...

• Visitor
  • No matter if I'm using the app or web browser, I end up having to refresh/restart the page. When an ad plays I am unable to hear anything an it loops. When I select a song as it loops it doesn't do a...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing Podcast Episodes

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceSamsung galaxy 8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI follow a few podcasts and the most recent episodes don't show up on the podcast home page. When I go to my alerts, I can see the new episodes, but they aren't ava...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Samsung galaxy 8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I follow a few podcasts and the most recent episodes don't show up on the podcast home p...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't play songs offline, I have Spotify Premium

I downloaded some albums, but it's still not working, I turned on the offline mode in the settings, I logged out and in few times, I deleted the app .....I tried everything, but it still doesn't work

• Visitor
  • I downloaded some albums, but it's still not working, I turned on the offline mode in the settings, I logged out and in few times, I deleted the app .....I tried everything, but it still doesn't work
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove unwanted devices

How do I remove an old Alexa speaker from my Spotify that I no longer have access to or unable to ask the person to disconnect it? I have done the usual signed out everywhere, removed app access, changed password etc. Someone is still using my accoun...

• How do I remove an old Alexa speaker from my Spotify that I no longer have access to or unable to ask the person to disconnect it? I have done the usual signed out everywhere, removed app access, cha...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Two Qs on the Volume Normaliser function

1. When listening to Spotify through speakers or an external streamer is the volume normaliser disabled? 2. Am I right in my presumption that in order to get to how the artist/producer originally wanted you to hear their material it should be disable...

• Casual Listener
  • 1. When listening to Spotify through speakers or an external streamer is the volume normaliser disabled? 2. Am I right in my presumption that in order to get to how the artist/producer originally ...
  • ajnaqvi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Suggested songs playing instead of playlist

I'm trying to play a playlist. I press play. Get some other songs instead of my playlist. I don't have Robbie Williams on playlist I am trying to play. Getting his song angels was an unpleasant surprise. I just want to listen to my playlist. No. Enha...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to play a playlist. I press play. Get some other songs instead of my playlist. I don't have Robbie Williams on playlist I am trying to play. Getting his song angels was an unpleasant surpr...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Last stand song not in app?

I have searched every possible way but i can't find last stand punjabi song in application

• Visitor
  • I have searched every possible way but i can't find last stand punjabi song in application
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I erase my listening history? I accidentally played a song for 8 hr

Long-story short, I left spotify on loop playing 1 song for 8 hours straight, and now it appears as my #1 song of all time. I don't want my spotify stats to be skewed, so is there a way to remove the listening history for this? It's going to complete...

• Visitor
  • Long-story short, I left spotify on loop playing 1 song for 8 hours straight, and now it appears as my #1 song of all time. I don't want my spotify stats to be skewed, so is there a way to remove the...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Merch seems to only available to buy from the US.

My daughter was interested in some Harry Styles Merch but we’re in the UK, is it possible to get it here without the massive postage costs?

• Visitor
  • My daughter was interested in some Harry Styles Merch but we’re in the UK, is it possible to get it here without the massive postage costs?
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't play songs from a certain artist

They aren't greyed out, no error message comes up, but they won't play on any of my devices. I have a family plan and other members of the family can play the artist but I cannot. Please help

• Visitor
  • They aren't greyed out, no error message comes up, but they won't play on any of my devices. I have a family plan and other members of the family can play the artist but I cannot. Please help
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution tengo problemas con el modo de pago

no funciona el debito automático, y no es problema de la tarjeta ya que he probado con diferentes tarjetas y me rechaza el pago de igual manera.

• Visitor
  • no funciona el debito automático, y no es problema de la tarjeta ya que he probado con diferentes tarjetas y me rechaza el pago de igual manera.
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete a song from Spotify as an artist

When my band just started we immidiately put a shitty song on spotify wich we now regret, seeing as it now sits right in the middle of the actual good content we made. We all want it gone but can't figure out how to delete it. How do we delete it?Gre...

• Casual Listener
  • When my band just started we immidiately put a shitty song on spotify wich we now regret, seeing as it now sits right in the middle of the actual good content we made. We all want it gone but can't f...
  • Nilstock
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution My search bar is not working properly. (ENGLISH)

My search bar has not been working properly since January, the same thing happens on all my devices. When I type the name of an artist in the search bar of any PlayList it does not give me the complete results, I have already checked the name of the ...

1.jpg 2.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • My search bar has not been working properly since January, the same thing happens on all my devices. When I type the name of an artist in the search bar of any PlayList it does not give me the comple...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 同じ名前で違うアーティストの曲が混ざってる

イギリスのアーティスト、sealの新譜として、日本人のsealという人の曲が表示されている。

• Visitor
  • イギリスのアーティスト、sealの新譜として、日本人のsealという人の曲が表示されている。
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can add to liked songs after app update

Only happens on mobile Spotify and happens both on iOS and android, the feature works fine on desktop windows

• Visitor
  • Only happens on mobile Spotify and happens both on iOS and android, the feature works fine on desktop windows
  • BabyEcho0_YT_SP
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify thinks i'm in the phillipines even though I am in the us

I am in the US and I want to get premium, but everytime I go to purchase the webpage gives me Phillipine plans and the entire webpage is in tagalong. I don't know what to do.

• Visitor
  • I am in the US and I want to get premium, but everytime I go to purchase the webpage gives me Phillipine plans and the entire webpage is in tagalong. I don't know what to do.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts not playing on PC

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceDell PCOperating System Windows 10My Question or IssueWhen I go to select a podcast to listen to, for example, "Dyl and Friends episode 87", it simply does not play and skips 5 episodes ahead, landing on episode 92. H...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Dell PC Operating System  Windows 10 My Question or Issue When I go to select a podcast to listen to, for example, "Dyl and Friends episode 87", it...
  • itacud
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes