Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Updated Podcast track on SoundCloud: Still old track on Spotify

PlanFreeCountrySwitzerland (But based in Japan)Deviceseveral (Windows10, Iphone7)Operating SystemWindows10, IOS14 We recently added our Podcast hosted on SoundCloud on Spotify. The Podcast is about Education Policy globally. In one episode, we receiv...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Switzerland (But based in Japan) Device several (Windows10, Iphone7) Operating System Windows10, IOS14   We recently added our Podcast hosted on SoundCloud on Spotify....
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify on Tesla only shows first 100 songs for playlists

When using the Spotify app in the Tesla infotainment system, it is only showing the first 100 songs when you are playing one of your own playlists that has over 100 songs. Can this issue be fixed? I've seen other people online having this same issue.

• Visitor
  • When using the Spotify app in the Tesla infotainment system, it is only showing the first 100 songs when you are playing one of your own playlists that has over 100 songs. Can this issue be fixed? I'...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Poor sound quality with Spotify Connect on Samsung HW-Q70T

PlanPremiumCountryAustriaDeviceSamsung HW-Q70T with Spotify Connect My Question or IssueHello! Im facing some strange issues with my Samsung Soundbar.when i first connect to the soundbar with my phone via spotify connect i always have poor sound qual...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Austria Device Samsung HW-Q70T with Spotify Connect   My Question or Issue Hello! Im facing some strange issues with my Samsung Soundbar. when i first connect to th...
  • bczlwlj-_12z5
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Samsung
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google home spotify settings

Plan Premium Country EnglandDeviceGoogle HomeOperating SystemGoogleMy Question or IssueHow do you adjust settings when using Google home speaker to listen to spotify (normalise volume, volume level, music quality etc) ???

• Plan Premium  Country  England Device Google Home Operating System Google My Question or Issue How do you adjust settings when using Google home speaker to listen to spotify (n...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • chromecast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on a portable media player

We have a family subscription and my son uses one account on his iphone. However, he is not allowed his phone at school. Are there any devices which cannot call, text, surf, or run apps etc but which can play Spotify playlists offline. I really want ...

• We have a family subscription and my son uses one account on his iphone. However, he is not allowed his phone at school. Are there any devices which cannot call, text, surf, or run apps etc but which...
  • Girlypint
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home "Play music LIKE Artist" should start Artist radio

SubscriptionPremium PlatformGoogle Home Assistant My Question or IssueThe Google Home Assistant supports a few quick commands to play songs/artists.The issue is they don't work the same, and they don't work intuitively! "Play song X": this starts Son...

• Music Fan
  • Subscription Premium   Platform Google Home Assistant   My Question or Issue The Google Home Assistant supports a few quick commands to play songs/artists. The issue is they don't w...
  • kamcknig
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • chromecast
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

[iOS][Developer] List all artists in apple carplay

In songs that are collaborated by multiple artists, only the first one is listed in Apple Carplay. I would hear a new voice in a song and get frustrated because I have no idea who it is. I would like to know all the artists who are singing it. Please...

• In songs that are collaborated by multiple artists, only the first one is listed in Apple Carplay. I would hear a new voice in a song and get frustrated because I have no idea who it is. I would...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't work with Google Home

I have half a dozen Google Home devices on my network. For the past year or so, I would occasionally get an error, 'Sorry, something went wrong' but the issue would normally resolve in an hour or so. For the past month, I have been unable to play any...

• Visitor
  • I have half a dozen Google Home devices on my network. For the past year or so, I would occasionally get an error, 'Sorry, something went wrong' but the issue would normally resolve in an hour or so....
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer service abilities

Customer service should have the ability to manually change the date to when a song was added to a playlist!!! Like what the heck, why dont they have this ability

• Customer service should have the ability to manually change the date to when a song was added to a playlist!!! Like what the heck, why dont they have this ability
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app stopped working on my galaxy watch active 2 with it last update (Tizen 5.5.0.1)

PlanPremium DevicesGalaxy watch active 2 Operating SystemTizen 5.5.0.1 My Question or IssueThe spotify app on my galaxy watch active 2 was working perfect until the last update of the weareble OS (Tizen 5.5.0.1), then it's stopped working. It loads f...

• Plan Premium   Devices Galaxy watch active 2   Operating System Tizen 5.5.0.1   My Question or Issue The spotify app on my galaxy watch active 2 was working perfect until the...
  • Novy
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify TV apps: home page not working anymore

Hello team, for a couple of weeks now, the Spotify home page of all my TV Spotify Apps is not working. I am facing this across the following Spotify Apps platforms:  TV, Samsung TV, Amazon Fire TV.FYI my iOS and Desktop app works fine. While I can s...

• Songwriter
  • Hello team, for a couple of weeks now, the Spotify home page of all my TV Spotify Apps is not working. I am facing this across the following Spotify Apps platforms:  TV, Samsung TV, Amazon Fire TV. ...
  • Eni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is it possible to see all listening history (hours, songs, etc.)?

I've had my Spotify premium account for a few years now and I was wondering if there was any way to see all the songs I have ever listened to and how many hours. Ideally this would also be filterable by week/month/year etc. 2017wrapped was nice while...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had my Spotify premium account for a few years now and I was wondering if there was any way to see all the songs I have ever listened to and how many hours. Ideally this would also be filterable...
  • Xenia
  • 4 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 18 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify not working with Google Home

Free and PremiumUnited StatesGoogle Home and iPhone XS MaxiOS 12.1.4 When using Google Home and linking a Spotify account (be it Premium or Free tier) I am not getting a response back with utterances being said to the device. Ex. "Hey Google, play ST...

• Casual Listener
  • Free and Premium United States Google Home and iPhone XS Max iOS 12.1.4   When using Google Home and linking a Spotify account (be it Premium or Free tier) I am not getting a response back ...
  • Xenia
  • 87 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 87 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution No video only sound Joe Rogan Podcast Chromecast

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands DeviceSamsung galaxy S10+ / Chromecast Ultra My Question or Issue When i stream de JRE from my phone to chromecast i only get audio, no video. If i'm only using my phone i get video.

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands   Device Samsung galaxy S10+ / Chromecast Ultra   My Question or Issue   When i stream de JRE from my phone to chromecast i only get audio, n...
  • Xenia
  • 96 replies
  • 78 likes
  • 96 replies
  • 78 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify fails to play a playable item called from the context of a small, green "play" button...

Spotify fails to play a playable item called from the context of a small, green "play" button shortcut that appears when hovering over playable items. See this video recording to fix ideas: https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/3341099?key=689cb9ea...

• Regular
  • Spotify fails to play a playable item called from the context of a small, green "play" button shortcut that appears when hovering over playable items.   See this video recording to fix ideas:&...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How Often Do Spotify Ads Change?

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceAllOperating SystemAll This is just a general question, but how often does Spotify change the ads played on its apps? I’ve got two ads in specific I’m pretty tired of hearing (and I was able to temporarily get rid of one, but i...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country US Device All Operating System All     This is just a general question, but how often does Spotify change the ads played on its apps? I’ve got two ads in...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution spotify web player not displaying homepage

PlanFree CountryMalta Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I have an issue which has started as of yesterday. I use spotify web player on Google Chrome, when I access open.spotify.com I do not see the home page instead I get an error like ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free   Country Malta   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   I have an issue which has started as of yesterday. I use spotify web player on Google C...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Music
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No sound through PS4

Sound will not work through PS4 Spotify app. Was working just fine then all the sudden stopped. App was uninstalled and reinstalled on PS4- still no sound. When app was exited regular PS4 sounds resumed inferring there is no incorrect cables. Spotify...

• Regular
  • Sound will not work through PS4 Spotify app. Was working just fine then all the sudden stopped. App was uninstalled and reinstalled on PS4- still no sound. When app was exited regular PS4 sounds resu...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PS4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Joe rogan podcast video still not available on all platforms

I None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/ Country United States of America Devices iphone 11 max, Amazon echo, Amazon fire-stick, LG C9 TV My Question or Issue ...

• Visitor
  • I None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/ Country  United States of America    Dev...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 76 replies
  • 134 likes
  • Other
  • 76 replies
  • 134 likes