Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution tengo problemas con el modo de pago

no funciona el debito automático, y no es problema de la tarjeta ya que he probado con diferentes tarjetas y me rechaza el pago de igual manera.

• Visitor
  • no funciona el debito automático, y no es problema de la tarjeta ya que he probado con diferentes tarjetas y me rechaza el pago de igual manera.
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete a song from Spotify as an artist

When my band just started we immidiately put a shitty song on spotify wich we now regret, seeing as it now sits right in the middle of the actual good content we made. We all want it gone but can't figure out how to delete it. How do we delete it?Gre...

• Casual Listener
  • When my band just started we immidiately put a shitty song on spotify wich we now regret, seeing as it now sits right in the middle of the actual good content we made. We all want it gone but can't f...
  • Nilstock
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution My search bar is not working properly. (ENGLISH)

My search bar has not been working properly since January, the same thing happens on all my devices. When I type the name of an artist in the search bar of any PlayList it does not give me the complete results, I have already checked the name of the ...

1.jpg 2.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • My search bar has not been working properly since January, the same thing happens on all my devices. When I type the name of an artist in the search bar of any PlayList it does not give me the comple...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 同じ名前で違うアーティストの曲が混ざってる

イギリスのアーティスト、sealの新譜として、日本人のsealという人の曲が表示されている。

• Visitor
  • イギリスのアーティスト、sealの新譜として、日本人のsealという人の曲が表示されている。
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can add to liked songs after app update

Only happens on mobile Spotify and happens both on iOS and android, the feature works fine on desktop windows

• Visitor
  • Only happens on mobile Spotify and happens both on iOS and android, the feature works fine on desktop windows
  • BabyEcho0_YT
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify thinks i'm in the phillipines even though I am in the us

I am in the US and I want to get premium, but everytime I go to purchase the webpage gives me Phillipine plans and the entire webpage is in tagalong. I don't know what to do.

• Visitor
  • I am in the US and I want to get premium, but everytime I go to purchase the webpage gives me Phillipine plans and the entire webpage is in tagalong. I don't know what to do.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts not playing on PC

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceDell PCOperating System Windows 10My Question or IssueWhen I go to select a podcast to listen to, for example, "Dyl and Friends episode 87", it simply does not play and skips 5 episodes ahead, landing on episode 92. H...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Dell PC Operating System  Windows 10 My Question or Issue When I go to select a podcast to listen to, for example, "Dyl and Friends episode 87", it...
  • itacud
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Casting to a speaker is way too loud now on lowest volume

I use my smart speaker to fall asleep to music, and the lowest volume (between 5% and 10%) has been perfect for years. But recently this got changed: even 3% volume is much louder than 10% used to be (seriously, my ears get blasted), while anything l...

• Regular
  • I use my smart speaker to fall asleep to music, and the lowest volume (between 5% and 10%) has been perfect for years. But recently this got changed: even 3% volume is much louder than 10% used to be...
  • Fabiandoz
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Hallo, wesshalb kann man die Harry Potter Hörbücher nicht anhören?

"Spotify kann dies zurzeit nicht abspielen. Dieser Song ist auf deinem Gerät nicht verfügbar."Ist der Hinweis den ich dazu nur bekomm. Kann ich etwas Upgraden damit ich mit die Hörbücher anhören kann?

• Visitor
  • "Spotify kann dies zurzeit nicht abspielen. Dieser Song ist auf deinem Gerät nicht verfügbar." Ist der Hinweis den ich dazu nur bekomm. Kann ich etwas Upgraden damit ich mit die Hörbücher anhöre...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can see my bands music but the public can’t

I re-released music of mine on Spotify recently and it is now live. I had it favorited in my library when it was live in the past, and after it was taken down it was greyed out. Now that it’s live again, I made an artist profile. When I search this p...

• Casual Listener
  • I re-released music of mine on Spotify recently and it is now live. I had it favorited in my library when it was live in the past, and after it was taken down it was greyed out. Now that it’s live ag...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PlayStation App not working properly for weeks

I’m being forced to sign in and pair on the PlayStation every time I boot up the system. They are on the same network. I’ve updated my system and the app on my phone and PlayStation.

• Casual Listener
  • I’m being forced to sign in and pair on the PlayStation every time I boot up the system. They are on the same network. I’ve updated my system and the app on my phone and PlayStation.   
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Sponsorship Bug

PremiumCanada Device(Macbook Air, M1, 2020) My Question or IssueNavigating to a podcast, there will be an area underneath the about section, that says "sponsored by' with a row of the same gif. If you click on it, it'll take you to a page that says "...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Canada   Device (Macbook Air, M1, 2020)   My Question or Issue Navigating to a podcast, there will be an area underneath the about section, that says "sponsored by' with a ro...
  • Lyubka
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Kan opgezochte muziek niet afspelen

Wanneer ik artiesten opzoek en de nummers wil laten afspelen lukt dat nietAlle muziek van op de homepage (daily mix , ....) spelen wel af

• Visitor
  • Wanneer ik artiesten opzoek en de nummers wil laten afspelen lukt dat niet Alle muziek van op de homepage (daily mix , ....) spelen wel af
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify will not play audio through Ps4 application

When I start my Ps4, all audio works. There is sufficient wifi for both applications. However, when I try to play music on the Spotify application, the music shows its playing but no music comes from the Ps4. This is a new issue that I've troubleshot...

• Visitor
  • When I start my Ps4, all audio works. There is sufficient wifi for both applications. However, when I try to play music on the Spotify application, the music shows its playing but no music comes from...
  • Jimesiamason
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Community] No signature box in personal settings for community profile

I wanted to set a signature that will be displayed under my posts. Unfortunately there is no "signature box“ to fill or edit under My Settings > Personal Profile > Personal Information as described in the help section. All boxes to fill/edit I have t...

• Music Fan
  • I wanted to set a signature that will be displayed under my posts. Unfortunately there is no "signature box“ to fill or edit under My Settings > Personal Profile > Personal Information ...
  • milkmaidmafia
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing on Alexa/arch device keeps stopping and starting

This happened last year and was resolved (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Music-cuts-out-briefly-on-Echo-devices/idi-p/5350753). Same bug seems to be occurring now. Music will play, but will stop every minute or so for a second or two...

• Casual Listener
  • This happened last year and was resolved (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Music-cuts-out-briefly-on-Echo-devices/idi-p/5350753). Same bug seems to be occurring now. Music will pla...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When I sign in it is asking for a pairing code. What is that?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes