Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How do I set a certain option on playlist

PlanPremiumDeviceSamsungOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi, I have a question pertaining on playlist option. If you listen to the playlist called Run 'N' Bass 170-175 BPM, at the end of the song it would link to the next song at certai...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Samsung Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, I have a question pertaining on playlist option. If you listen to the playlist called Run 'N' Bass 170-...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Partnership] Sponsorship for campus event

Hi Spotify, I am a student from Indonesia. Recently, I had an annual event on campus that going to be held in October 2019, and this year we want to have you as our sponsor. How can I go about this? What is Spotify term and condition? Thanks

• Hi Spotify,   I am a student from Indonesia. Recently, I had an annual event on campus that going to be held in October 2019, and this year we want to have you as our sponsor. How can I go abo...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini (Promo) RETURNED

PlanPremiumCountryCanada Hello, on April 16 2019 I succesfully redeemed the Free Google Home Mini. However, Canada Post made a mistake during the delivery and sent the item back. I contacted Google in order to change the delivery address but they tol...

• Plan Premium Country Canada   Hello, on April 16 2019 I succesfully redeemed the Free Google Home Mini. However, Canada Post made a mistake during the delivery and sent the item back. I con...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player crashes when adding a searched item to a playlist

Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro, Google Chrome 74 (latest) My Question or IssueBest seen in the animated gif attached - when searching for items, click "..." next to an item, select "Add to Playlist" menu option, then entire website goes blank.

• Operating System Windows 10 Pro, Google Chrome 74 (latest)   My Question or Issue Best seen in the animated gif attached - when searching for items, click "..." next to an item, select "Add ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Google Home Mini not redeemable

I ordered mine on April 12th, and it says i should receive it by May 16-17 but it hasn't shipped yet. Judging from what you just posted, i should receive an email tomorrow saying that i will receive it on the 16th.

• Regular
  • I ordered mine on April 12th, and it says i should receive it by May 16-17 but it hasn't shipped yet. Judging from what you just posted, i should receive an email tomorrow saying that i will receive ...
  • MelSharma
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution multi users account

hello As part of our treatment protocol, our patients require to spend time in the medical center and we would like to offer them a tablet entertainment.I wanted to find out, how would one go about having about 50 individual screens, operated at a ti...

• Casual Listener
  • hello 🙂 As part of our treatment protocol, our patients require to spend time in the medical center and we would like to offer them a tablet entertainment. I wanted to find out, how would one g...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify web not loading the full playlist and duplicating the song when you add to the list

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI'm using Spotify web and the playlists are not loading entirely. It has been happening since a week ago. It worked well before. The list loads until a song and then th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device Pc Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm using Spotify web and the playlists are not loading entirely. It has been happening sinc...
  • peque
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home mini email

I signed up for the google Home mini giveaway and waited for my email to come, I received the email on April 25th 2019 and when clicked the link 404’d so I figured it was just because the site was being crowded only to find out the offer supposedly e...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the google Home mini giveaway and waited for my email to come, I received the email on April 25th 2019 and when clicked the link 404’d so I figured it was just because the site was be...
  • AgentF41L
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Song Radio Plays Exact Same Sequence of Songs

Hi, I'm having an issue when I start a Song Radio where it plays the exact same tracks in the same sequence every time I start it (with weeks in-between). E.g. Start Radio on song ORIGINAL. Radio = ORIGINAL, Song 1, Song 2, Song 3, Song 4. I do the s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm having an issue when I start a Song Radio where it plays the exact same tracks in the same sequence every time I start it (with weeks in-between). E.g. Start Radio on song ORIGINAL. Radio = O...
  • lukehawthorne
  • 16 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Please let us change the song order to Custom

whether under artist/albums/songs on mobile and on desktop app... it is very annoying to save albums and have them go under artist when i click that artist or under albums but the albums by an artist not be in the order of release... it should not be...

• Casual Listener
  • whether under artist/albums/songs on mobile and on desktop app... it is very annoying to save albums and have them go under artist when i click that artist or under albums but the albums by an artist...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files play on mobile

PlanPremiuimCountryFinlandDeviceAcer Aspire ES15 and Nokia 6.1Operating SystemWindows 10 and Android v.9 My Question or IssueHello.I have been trying to listen music from my local files on my mobile, but everytime i try, the song seems to bee greyed ...

• Plan Premiuim Country Finland Device Acer Aspire ES15 and Nokia 6.1 Operating System Windows 10 and Android v.9   My Question or Issue Hello. I have been trying to listen music from m...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution (Spotify Web Player)After an certain amount of songs I can't scroll down anymore

PlanFreeCountryU.SOperating SystemSpotify Web Player When on my favorite song section in my library on spotify web player.While scrolling down it'll stop at the bottom of the page and won't continue like it usually would.I think because of the new sc...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country U.S Operating System Spotify Web Player   When on my favorite song section in my library on spotify web player.While scrolling down it'll stop at the bottom of the page ...
  • jx_kenta
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Automatically adding Nicky Romono songs

I signed up for some promotion that automatically adds Nicky Romono songs to my playlist on Spotify and since then they add at least one garbage song every week. How do I make it stop?

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for some promotion that automatically adds Nicky Romono songs to my playlist on Spotify and since then they add at least one garbage song every week. How do I make it stop?  
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No se reproduce la radio i algunas canciones

PlanFreeCountrySpainDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHola, lo que me pasa esque no se me reproduce algunas canciones en el PC ni la radio, me sale error pero voy a otro dispositivo en el movil si que me deja

•   Plan Free Country Spain Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hola, lo que me pasa esque no se me reproduce algunas canciones en el PC ni la radio, me sa...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't find my music list

Several days ago that a list of music that I used to listen to more than 5 followers has disappeared is the first time this happens to me having more than two years with Spotify. I have a premium account and I would like you to help me find my music ...

• Several days ago that a list of music that I used to listen to more than 5 followers has disappeared is the first time this happens to me having more than two years with Spotify.  I have a pr...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song has wrong title

hi all, this is a really minor thing but i noticed a song with a misspelled title - https://open.spotify.com/track/2fOEG1ju7J6nLskpj3draK?si=SjUCI16kS5mtfuRARRBjrQ . the actual title, as i’ve crosschecked from vinyl and discogs, is “This Liberal Love...

• hi all, this is a really minor thing but i noticed a song with a misspelled title - https://open.spotify.com/track/2fOEG1ju7J6nLskpj3draK?si=SjUCI16kS5mtfuRARRBjrQ . the actual title, as i’ve crossch...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An error occurs when trying to connect with Web Player

Hi, Since a couple of weeks, each time I connect to open.spotify.com using Firefox, I'm getting a message saying an error occurred and need to try again. However, Spotify works when used from the desktop application or my phone, so the service is not...

• Regular
  • Hi,   Since a couple of weeks, each time I connect to open.spotify.com using Firefox, I'm getting a message saying an error occurred and need to try again. However, Spotify works when used fro...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Half of library doesn't show up

When I scroll down through my library, all of my saved albums stop appearing when the scrollbar gets to the bottom of the screen instead of continuing to load. When I search up an album that I know I have saved, it shows up as being saved, yet my lib...

•     When I scroll down through my library, all of my saved albums stop appearing when the scrollbar gets to the bottom of the screen instead of continuing to load. When I search up an alb...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution A playlist has disappeared

My Question or Issue:Yes, it was a playlist of my own.No, I don't erase itIn the case I erase it, I search in my deleted playlist and it is not thereAnd yes, I search 5 times in my library and in "Recover Playlist"My playlist is called "Neon" , where...

• My Question or Issue: Yes, it was a playlist of my own. No, I don't erase it In the case I erase it, I search in my deleted playlist and it is not there And yes, I search 5 times in my ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes