Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player loads slowly

It often takes 30-60 seconds to load the Artists page. My computer actually boots faster than Spotify's web page loads. Spotify needs to speed up their web pages, a lot. I have a high speed (FiOS) connection. It should not take so long for Spotify pa...

• Regular
  • It often takes 30-60 seconds to load the Artists page.  My computer actually boots faster than Spotify's web page loads.  Spotify needs to speed up their web pages, a lot.  I have a hi...
  • Json3
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect randomly stops playing with Yamaha WXC-50 MusicCast

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceIphone 7Operating System(iOS 13) Hello, I am having some trouble using Spotify Connect with my Yamaha WXC-50 and MusicCast. I've been experiencing dropouts in the audio and random disconnecting up till the point where it's...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Iphone 7 Operating System (iOS 13)   Hello,   I am having some trouble using Spotify Connect with my Yamaha WXC-50 and MusicCast.  I'...
  • oboboe
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Connect
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Grayed out songs in playlist still playable in search

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceMoto x4 and Windows PCOperating SystemAndroid and Windows 10 My Question or IssueI have a few songs that randomly are grayed out in my playlist and will not play. Spotify explains that this happens sometimes, but when I sea...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Moto x4 and Windows PC Operating System Android and Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have a few songs that randomly are grayed out in my playlist and...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Some songs without vocals/words/lyrics

Hello everybody today I was listening to my playlist and some songs like Black and Yellow from Wiz Khalifa had no vocals/words/lyrics on the song just the track/beat.... Anyone knows why?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everybody today I was listening to my playlist and some songs like Black and Yellow from Wiz Khalifa had no vocals/words/lyrics on the song just the track/beat.... Anyone knows why?
  • Wheelsonthebus
  • Visitor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with Spotify on Alexa Echo dot

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountrySlovakiaDeviceAlexa Echo dotOperating System My Question or IssueHello.I have encountered a following strange issu...

• Roadie
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country Slovakia Device Alexa Echo dot Operating System &nb...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app on LG webOS TV doesn't play songs

PlanPremiumCountryVietnamDeviceLG OLED CX TVOperating SystemwebOS 04.30.61 My Question or IssueI cannot play any songs on Spotify app on LG TV. I logged in, the app shows songs, playlists, but when I click play, nothing happens. Latest Spotify app ve...

• Plan Premium Country Vietnam Device LG OLED CX TV Operating System webOS 04.30.61   My Question or Issue I cannot play any songs on Spotify app on LG TV. I logged in, the app shows son...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Device selection for playback not working properly

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceAndroidOperating SystemPixel 3 My Question or IssueI used to be able to switch device playback easily but tapping on the speaker icon, and selecting which device I wanted (ie. "This device", or a nearby bluetooth speake...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Canada  Device Android Operating System Pixel 3   My Question or Issue I used to be able to switch device playback easily but tapping on the speaker icon, an...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Web] 'See all' after search shows blank tracks list

PlanFreeCountrySpainDeviceDesktop, WebOperating SystemWindows 10, ChromeMy IssueAfter typing a search text the first four main results are shown under 'Songs' title. The issue comes when clicking See all button on the right, where a blank tracks list...

spotify_issue.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Spain Device Desktop, Web Operating System Windows 10, Chrome My Issue After typing a search text the first four main results are shown under 'Songs' title.   The is...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

[Android][Browse] About Spotify Mi phone user bottom navigation bar immersion adaptation problem

Hello, I'm glad to be here to communicate with you. I am a user of Xiaomi mobile phone. I found a problem when I was using Spotify.The navigation bar at the bottom of Xiaomi's MIUI system is not immersed in adaptation, resulting in a big black bar, w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm glad to be here to communicate with you. I am a user of Xiaomi mobile phone. I found a problem when I was using Spotify. The navigation bar at the bottom of Xiaomi's MIUI system is not im...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Browse
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Show display of songs through tv, whilst listening through another device

am I able to play Spotify through my phone but show the album cover on my tv screen without the sound switching my tv?

• am I able to play Spotify through my phone but show the album cover on my tv screen without the sound switching my tv?
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay skipping over an episode

PlanFreeCountryUS DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 13.7 My Question or IssueWhen listening to a podcast, after the first episode ends, it's skipping right to episode 3 instead of episode 2. Autoplay is on.

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country US   Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 13.7   My Question or Issue When listening to a podcast, after the first episode ends, it's skipping right to episode ...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bot adds to collaborative playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueA bot is adding content to a collaborative playlist. I've deleted its additions. I think Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue A bot&n...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution You Should Have Access To Support

There is no way to get support from Spotify that I can find.I chatted with support the last time and they were able to make it seem like my problem was solved, but it persists. I purchased a 30$ gift card in Canada and I have been unable to add it to...

• Visitor
  • There is no way to get support from Spotify that I can find. I chatted with support the last time and they were able to make it seem like my problem was solved, but it persists. I purchased a 30$ gi...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local songs greyed out on PC but active on phone

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI had .mp3 files placed in the music library folder on my old PC. Keep in mind these files are synced to my phone and I downloaded them for offline use. Now I have a ne...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 11 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I had .mp3 files placed in the music library folder on my old PC. Keep in mind these files a...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Filter is not applied/Rotating screen removes filter

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevicePixel 3Operating SystemAndroid ver. 12 My Question or IssueFrequently filters displayed at the top of a podcast page are not being applied. It seems many actions can remove the actual filter, while retaining the claim that t...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Pixel 3 Operating System Android ver. 12   My Question or Issue Frequently filters displayed at the top of a podcast page are not being applied. It seems...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Mobile] Put back shuffle and repeat buttons

On mobile, where repeat and shuffle buttons were, there's now like and hide buttons. If I'm playing music from my own playlist, I almost definitely don't want to hide it, and if I wanted to like it, I would have already. However, I frequently want to...

• Casual Listener
  • On mobile, where repeat and shuffle buttons were, there's now like and hide buttons. If I'm playing music from my own playlist, I almost definitely don't want to hide it, and if I wanted to like it, ...
  • Mia-b-aiM
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Links

why do links of the same song appear differently when created by different accounts?

• why do links of the same song appear differently when created by different accounts? 
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes