Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] Let us turn off Recommendations because they are just ad’s.

The title say’s it. Honestly I’m tired of opening Spotify as a long paying customer and having to hit “ not interested “ on those “Recommendations” which we all know are just pop up ad’s. I shouldn’t get a pop up ad when I pay money to specifically a...

• The title say’s it. Honestly I’m tired of opening Spotify as a long paying customer and having to hit “ not interested “ on those “Recommendations” which we all know are just pop up ad’s. I shouldn’t...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

non streaming

I do not understand the meaning of non streaming. Does this mean that I can share 30 seconds of music on my platform?

•   I do not understand the meaning of non streaming. Does this mean that I can share 30 seconds of music on my platform?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a difference between Wrapped Blend and Friend Blend?

I've seen the friend blend before, but now there's an option to do so under 2021 wrapped... anyone know if they're different? It appears to be the same but can't find any clarification if this is true. also, kinda wack you can't make blends from comp...

• Regular
  • I've seen the friend blend before, but now there's an option to do so under 2021 wrapped... anyone know if they're different? It appears to be the same but can't find any clarification if this is t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify connect: multiple accounts - how to disconnect

Hi,we are using a Spotify family account.The usage is manly done with Android phones with different Android versions.We also have a radio which has Spotify Connect (Medion MD 87090).If my wife connects to this radio, everything is fine.But if I want ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, we are using a Spotify family account. The usage is manly done with Android phones with different Android versions. We also have a radio which has Spotify Connect (Medion MD 87090). If my wif...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Installer cannot parse special character within the string

DeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSpotify Installer for windows tries to install the application into the C:\Users\{Windows User Name}\AppData...The problem is if the windows user name has special character in it, installatio...

• Regular
  • Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Spotify Installer for windows tries to install the application into the C:\Users\{Windows User Name}\AppData... The proble...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Wrap percentage

Hi everyone. I have something strange and i couldn't find it anywhere. In my Wrap is written that i have listened more than 100% of other listeners in my country! C an someone explain me what does it mean more than hundred percent. Thank you in advan...

Screenshot_2021-12-01-22-44-23-10.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone. I have something strange and i couldn't find it anywhere. In my Wrap is written that i have listened more than 100% of other listeners in my country! C an someone explain me what does it...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] Option to disable Canvas while on cellular data.

At the end of the month, Spotify is usually my top data spender, mostly because of canvas, as I am not streaming over data. I would like to see canvas while on wifi, and I add songs to my playlists often daily, so offline mode is not a convenient opt...

• Casual Listener
  • At the end of the month, Spotify is usually my top data spender, mostly because of canvas, as I am not streaming over data. I would like to see canvas while on wifi, and I add songs to my playlists o...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist created by Spotify has been deleted

None of the below information is required However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryUruguayDeviceAllOperating SystemSeveral My Question or IssueSo I had a playlist created by Spotify that was deleted...

• None of the below information is required However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country Uruguay Device All Operating System Several   ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ROGAN EPISODES NOT PLAYING

PlanPremium CountryUSA DeviceiPhone XS Operating SystemiOS My Question or IssueJoe Rogan episodes will not play. It says, 'Playback failed. We're unable to play this video in your current location.' This is only for Rogan episodes. Everything else wo...

• Plan Premium   Country USA   Device iPhone XS   Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue Joe Rogan episodes will not play. It says, 'Playback failed. We're unable ...
  • Elena
  • 28 replies
  • 25 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 25 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay on Google Home not working

PlanPremium familyCountryUnited StatesDevicePixel 3Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhenever I start a playlist or shuffle my liked songs, either casting to Google Home or starting as a voice prompt from assistant on Google home, autopl...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium family Country United States Device Pixel 3 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Whenever I start a playlist or shuffle my liked songs, either casting to Goo...
  • JWigs
  • 38 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Other] Allow users to post questions

Rather than provide help to the issue on your help page, Spotify sends me to the community. Then there's no way to post my topic.

• Casual Listener
  • Rather than provide help to the issue on your help page, Spotify sends me to the community. Then there's no way to post my topic.
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover navigation button

As of version 8.6.80.1180, Spotify introduced a 4th bottom button between Home and Search called "Discover". It's meant to be quick access to recommended music. Unfortunately, it's possible to tap this button by accident and immediately replace the s...

• As of version 8.6.80.1180, Spotify introduced a 4th bottom button between Home and Search called "Discover". It's meant to be quick access to recommended music. Unfortunately, it's possible to tap th...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • iOS
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Hide featured on playstation list

PlanFreeCountryUkraine DevicePlayStation 5Operating SystemPlayStation My Question or IssueIs there a way to hide or move down "featured on playstation" playlists on PS5?

• Plan Free Country Ukraine  Device PlayStation 5 Operating System PlayStation   My Question or Issue Is there a way to hide or move down "featured on playstation" playlists on PS5?
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't spotify using any other 3rd party lyrics collection

I was testing the lyrics featured and it was an amazing experience. I love every bit of it, but I found there was some issue with getting the lyrics. Such lyrics provided by Musixmatch don't always provide the correct words. So my thought was why not...

• I was testing the lyrics featured and it was an amazing experience. I love every bit of it, but I found there was some issue with getting the lyrics. Such lyrics provided by Musixmatch don't always p...
  • Dec5233
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect connection timeout

PlanBoth free and PremiumCountryAllDeviceAllOperating SystemAll My Question or Issue This topic has been discussed in many other threads for years now but it is still an issue.If I allow a guest/friend to connect their phone to my WiFi network and pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Both free and Premium Country All Device All Operating System All   My Question or Issue   This topic has been discussed in many other threads for years now but it is still ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TV app.

you guys to make a tab on your TV app. that says “oldest to newest” on podcasts and such! c’mon guys!

• Casual Listener
  • you guys to make a tab on your TV app. that says “oldest to newest” on podcasts and such! c’mon guys!    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV app.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Dislike feature not doing anything

I noticed that no matter how much I dislike a song/artist, they somehow still reappear on my Release Radar/Discover Weekly. I heard that this is a result of not having much diversity/sample size for artists, but I feel like this isn't true. Is anyone...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed that no matter how much I dislike a song/artist, they somehow still reappear on my Release Radar/Discover Weekly. I heard that this is a result of not having much diversity/sample size for ...
  • fgrs
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Friend feed not updating

Hello! My friend feed hasn't updated in about 3 days and it's the first time I'm experiencing this issue. I have tried reinstalling the app, logging out and back in, unfriending the users and following them back again and Windows 10 is up to date. Wa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   My friend feed hasn't updated in about 3 days and it's the first time I'm experiencing this issue. I have tried reinstalling the app, logging out and back in, unfriending the users an...
  • jyoti2
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [iOS] Outrageous Data Consumption

Good morning. After updating the app and also sending out the Spotify Wrapped and lyrics too, I realised it is consuming much of my mobile data and this is crazy. I can’t imagine been in the app without playing any music yet it takes more than 100mb ...

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning. After updating the app and also sending out the Spotify Wrapped and lyrics too, I realised it is consuming much of my mobile data and this is crazy. I can’t imagine been in the app with...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend feed shows active friends to have last listened an hour ago

PlanPremiumCountryPolandOperating SystemWindows 10 My QuestionI currently own two laptops - one old and the other brand new. I have no issues with Spotify on the old one, but when I started using the new one, I realized that all of my active friends ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Operating System Windows 10   My Question I currently own two laptops - one old and the other brand new. I have no issues with Spotify on the old one, but whe...
  • ancyk
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes