Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Song text

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI can't see the song text while having premium

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I can't...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] The macbook Spotify app required the ability to update the playlist

The macbook Spotify app required the ability to update the playlist after I added a track from the app on the phone, now the tracks in the playlist are not updated for me, I used to restart the application on the macbook, but now this did not help ei...

• The macbook Spotify app required the ability to update the playlist after I added a track from the app on the phone, now the tracks in the playlist are not updated for me, I used to restart the appli...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcasts switches episodes after ad

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceHuawei P60Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueFor about 2 weeks my podcast switches like crazy.I listened to all episodes in order, so far so good. Then it started.I started again, listened to a few episodes, th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Huawei P60 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue For about 2 weeks my podcast switches like crazy. I listened to all episodes in order, s...
  • Ninnifee
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [playstation] Songs randomly stuttering on Playstation 5

Ever since a PS5 system update last week, songs playback randomly stuttering after a they reach half the duration. I have tried deleting Spotify app and re-installing but did not help.Happens both while in games and also just in the Spotify app.

• Regular
  • Ever since a PS5 system update last week, songs playback randomly stuttering after a they reach half the duration. I have tried deleting Spotify app and re-installing but did not help. Happens both ...
  • Eni
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble adding lables in the community ideas section.

Hi Community. Whenever I try to add a lable to my idea when posting my idea in the community, they all appear as plain text. A it works fine in all other sections of the community, however doesn't work in the ideas section. This issue has been happen...

• Music Fan
  • Hi Community.  Whenever I try to add a lable to my idea when posting my idea in the community, they all appear as plain text.  A it works fine in all other sections of the community, howe...
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Listening Spotify Doesn't show

I am listening on spotify app and using discord. When i open a song in app my discord status doesnt showen as Listening Spotify. But when i open a song in web player it shows. Also i cant see my phone on spotify app but when i use web player i can se...

• I am listening on spotify app and using discord. When i open a song in app my discord status doesnt showen as Listening Spotify. But when i open a song in web player it shows. Also i cant see my phon...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sharing Playlists / Member playlists

Hi,I opened a new member or sharing playlist (like the family playlist which will not be supported in future). I shared the invitationlink. Now I have a member at my playlist, which came a few days later as the others and I do not know. How can I get...

• Visitor
  •   Hi, I opened a new member or sharing playlist (like the family playlist which will not be supported in future). I shared the invitationlink. Now I have a member at my playlist, which came a ...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help me play music on Spotify

I'm new to this appEvery time I search an album and play it, there are songs from different albums and artists added into the albumHow do I listen to an album without it getting other songs added into the album.

• Visitor
  • I'm new to this app Every time I search an album and play it, there are songs from different albums and artists added into the album How do I listen to an album without it getting other songs added...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Auto play radio when playing a single or from search

I think leaving us hanging with one song and nothing else after is a bit dumb I think a similar function from YT music could be implemented where when playing a single or a song from search the app should automatically begin playing that songs radio ...

• Visitor
  • I think leaving us hanging with one song and nothing else after is a bit dumb I think a similar function from YT music could be implemented where when playing a single or a song from search the app s...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Music Dropping on musiccast/Connect Yamaha

Music is dropping regularly when using Musiccast Yamaha, Connect, on RX-V4A and wxad-10. Experience at using spotify is worst and worst. Problem not occuring with Tida or Qobuz. What is the solution to avoid th problem?

• Music is dropping regularly when using Musiccast Yamaha, Connect, on RX-V4A and wxad-10. Experience at using spotify is worst and worst. Problem not occuring with Tida or Qobuz. What is the solution ...
  • asejourn
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify TV with Ambient Visuals. Ad revenue for content creators...

I have this idea that struck me the other day. I was on the tail end of being stressed out and I was feeling euphoric. One of the things that I love to do when I am feeling like I need my space away from the world, is to somtimes dive deep into it, b...

• Visitor
  • I have this idea that struck me the other day.   I was on the tail end of being stressed out and I was feeling euphoric. One of the things that I love to do when I am feeling like I need ...
  • guti7
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Chick-Fil-A AD

The first time I heard a Chick-Fil-A ad, I was completely shocked. I find it extremely vile that you allow this hateful company to have ads on your app. If you don’t already know, here’s the tea;Chick-Fil-A is a very religious company. I know that ab...

• The first time I heard a Chick-Fil-A ad, I was completely shocked. I find it extremely vile that you allow this hateful company to have ads on your app.   If you don’t already know, here’s the...
  • NBDana
  • 8 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics on Android

PlanPremiumCountryEgypt My Question or IssueI wanna make suggestions about the lyrics - Highlight only the line is playing at the moment, it's much easier for eye to follow - I really need the lyrcis to be available offline even if for the premium ac...

•   Plan Premium Country Egypt   My Question or Issue I wanna make suggestions about the lyrics    - Highlight only the line is playing at the moment, it's much easier for ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Lyrics on Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist icon not showing correctly

Hello! I am trying to figure out how to get my playlist icon to show correctly. I am using the Web Player, and the first playlists that I created have an icon that is a montage of many album covers (i.e., 4 album covers in one image), but the icons f...

• Hello!   I am trying to figure out how to get my playlist icon to show correctly.  I am using the Web Player, and the first playlists that I created have an icon that is a montage of many...
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Make an organized playlist tab

Organize the playlists that I create in a separate tab, from the playlists that I've liked. Since all of the playlists are on the same tab it makes it hard to look for the ones I've created. For e.g, currently when we go to the playlist tab, we can s...

• Organize the playlists that I create in a separate tab, from the playlists that I've liked. Since all of the playlists are on the same tab it makes it hard to look for the ones I've created.   ...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Provide informative feedback to the user

Hey, I had the following issue:Given that i'm a Web and mobile userWhen I'm playing songs that I've downloaded in my smartphoneAnd I try to share it with my web browser application runningThen the song still playing in my smartphone And there's not i...

• Hey, I had the following issue: Given that i'm a Web and mobile user When I'm playing songs that I've downloaded in my smartphone And I try to share it with my web browser appli...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Queue shows only 3 entries instead of 50

Plan Premium Country US Device Web Player Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue My Web Player play queue is no longer displaying 50 songs, but only 3. So now if I'm playing an album and then add another album to my play queue it will show ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Web Player Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My Web Player play queue is no longer displaying 50 songs, but only 3. So now if ...
  • Kiril
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Idrive

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue i could recently use the Spotify app directly through my BMW, however, yesterday it seems to...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • itsmax
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web player][Chromebook] Music stops playing / Music skipping after 2 seconds

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceAsus Chromebook C300M (bought in 2015)Operating SystemChrome OS Version 76.0.3809.136 (Build officiel) (64 bits) My Question or IssueSo the issue is known and not new, many topics relates to it - yet I have tried the sol...

Kingbrioche_0-1654029606060.png
  • Plan Premium Country France Device Asus Chromebook C300M (bought in 2015) Operating System Chrome OS Version 76.0.3809.136 (Build officiel) (64 bits)   My Question or Issue S...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 'Stranger Things' mode not working after update

Title explains it all, the new now playing screen does not support the Stranger Things UI (Upside down) which is an Easter egg you can also find under settings currently. Though it’s not functional at the moment. Below is a screenshot from my iPhone ...

4A87414E-0E34-425C-9B4C-DD3F3D8DBB31.png
  • Composer
  • Title explains it all, the new now playing screen does not support the Stranger Things UI (Upside down) which is an Easter egg you can also find under settings currently. Though it’s  not functi...
  • NathalieRho
  • Visitor
  • 14 replies
  • 13 likes
  • iOS
  • 14 replies
  • 13 likes