Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Inappropriate Ad Removal

Hi, my issue regards one of the commercials I had pop up while listening. It was an ad for a brand of perfume/cologne, and it involved an immodestly dressed male and female in their bathing suits having physical interactions on a boat with the female...

• Visitor
  • Hi, my issue regards one of the commercials I had pop up while listening. It was an ad for a brand of perfume/cologne, and it involved an immodestly dressed male and female in their bathing suits hav...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Again... NI soundcard stopped playing. Also web player issue

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceLenovo Legion 5 + NI Komplete Audio 6 mk2Operating SystemWin 10My Question or Issue Again, I cannot use my soundcard to play music. Spotify displays the same message as earlier: Cannot play right now, import the trackAls...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device Lenovo Legion 5 + NI Komplete Audio 6 mk2 Operating System Win 10 My Question or Issue   Again, I cannot use my soundcard to play music. Spotify disp...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts in Ukraine

Hello!Lately Spotify turned on the access to podcasts for users in Russia. And I'm wondering when Ukrainian users can get this access? We have a huge amount of podcasts here and we will be very happy if we get podcasts. It could help us with developi...

• Hello! Lately Spotify turned on the access to podcasts for users in Russia. And I'm wondering when Ukrainian users can get this access? We have a huge amount of podcasts here and we will be very h...
  • nazarik
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 12 likes

Update Album Cover

Hello community, I am a graphic designer with a passion for music and I recently started the undertaking of helping new artists with their branding at no charge to them. The biggest hurdle I have come up against are updating album covers on previousl...

• Hello community, I am a graphic designer with a passion for music and I recently started the undertaking of helping new artists with their branding at no charge to them. The biggest hurdle I have com...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player blank screen after login

I can login to spotify just fine, but after I do that, I just get this blank screen. I have tried restarting my computer, clearing my browser histories/cookies, refreshing the page, and waiting a few hours. I have also tried it on Microsoft Edge, and...

spotify problem.png
  • I can login to spotify just fine,  but after I do that, I just get this blank screen. I have tried restarting my computer, clearing my browser histories/cookies, refreshing the page, and waiting...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay and generated playlist

I usually search for a song, and then double tap the Next Song button twice in order to populate a playlist based on my chosen song through my iPhone. For some reason it will no longer generate a playlist, nor autoplay after any album. I have: uninst...

• Regular
  • I usually search for a song, and then double tap the Next Song button twice in order to populate a playlist based on my chosen song through my iPhone. For some reason it will no longer generate a pla...
  • Hjop
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Podcasts] Late alerts

Is anyone also getting alerts of new episodes late? Like, I saw on the bell icon my fav show released a new episode 3 hours ago and I didn't get my alert until now, with all my setting apparently being ok, according to the Spotify Support Is anyone a...

• Is anyone also getting alerts of new episodes late? Like, I saw on the bell icon my fav show released a new episode 3 hours ago and I didn't get my alert until now, with all my setting apparently bei...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution "Episode Performance" graphs not working most of the time

Are the "Episode Performance" graphs expected to work any appreciable percent of the time? Among my posted podcast episodes, 95 – 99% of reported starts have had no effect on the graphs. How is it able to distinguish between a start and a stream if i...

• Casual Listener
  • Are the "Episode Performance" graphs expected to work any appreciable percent of the time? Among my posted podcast episodes, 95 – 99% of reported starts have had no effect on the graphs. How is it ab...
  • mblanc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Add a function to report lyrics that are wrong in some way.

I've noticed that some songs have the lyrics of another song attached to it, but there's no efficient way to report such an error. For example a song called "R.I.P.Tide" by R.I.P.TIDE has the attached lyrics of the song "Riptide" by Vance Joy. These ...

• Visitor
  • I've noticed that some songs have the lyrics of another song attached to it, but there's no efficient way to report such an error.  For example a song called "R.I.P.Tide" by R.I.P.TIDE has the ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay not working

Premium _ uk iPhone 12 My Question or IssueAutoplay not working on the app. Have tried using resolutions given historically to no avail

• Regular
  • Premium _ uk  iPhone 12    My Question or Issue Autoplay not working on the app. Have tried using resolutions given historically to no avail 
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not showing chromecast app

I saw the issue on the community page but I couldn’t comment there but the solution is with the Spotify app itself .So I first had to go to Devices in the settings then enable the show local devices option. On the same settings tab you’ll see where i...

• I saw the issue on the community page but I couldn’t comment there but the solution is with the Spotify app itself . So I first had to go to Devices in the settings then enable the show local device...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Group Session ends when joining/leaving a Group FaceTime

PlanPremium CountryUnited States DeviceiPhone 8 Plus Operating SystemiOS 15.1 My Question or IssueI am having issues with my group listen session ended when I interact with a Group FaceTime call. If I am the creator of a group session and then I join...

• Plan Premium   Country United States   Device iPhone 8 Plus   Operating System iOS 15.1   My Question or Issue I am having issues with my group listen session ended w...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify App freezes upon opening it, I haven't been able to use the app for a couple of days

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceOneplus 8tOperating SystemAndroid version 11 with OxygenOS 11 My Question or Issue Basically, the Spotify app has been freezing these past couple of days upon opening it. Sometimes I am able to scroll down a bit, but whe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Oneplus 8t Operating System Android version 11 with OxygenOS 11   My Question or Issue      Basically, the Spotify app has been freezi...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Friend Activity not working even after enabling activity sharing on both sides

I know that I'm one of several people encountering these issues, but my problem wasn't resolved by any of the solutions in other threads. With the update and the new setting, all of a sudden my friends disappeared from the activity bar because of the...

• I know that I'm one of several people encountering these issues, but my problem wasn't resolved by any of the solutions in other threads. With the update and the new setting, all of a sudden my frien...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Turn off AUTOPLAY-by-default on Xbox app

If Autoplay is turned off in the Mobile (and also Desktop) app, but then you use the Devices menu to hand off to the Xbox app, Autoplay is added by default and the Queue changes to a random playlist of autoplay songs.

• Gig Goer
  • If Autoplay is turned off in the Mobile (and also Desktop) app, but then you use the Devices menu to hand off to the Xbox app, Autoplay is added by default and the Queue changes to a random playlist ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can I put a link to my profile on my Twitch channel?

My Question or IssueI'm new to the community and have no idea if I'm asking this in the right place, so I apologize if this is in the wrong board. I sometimes listen to music with Spotify on headphones while I play games; the problem is I'm getting i...

• My Question or Issue I'm new to the community and have no idea if I'm asking this in the right place, so I apologize if this is in the wrong board.   I sometimes listen to music with Spotify ...
  • collinsdora
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Duo won't let my partner play something different than what i am playing

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrapped 2021 Blends - Not Updating Daily

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone SE (2020)Operating SystemiOS 15.1 My Question or IssueI've made Wrapped 2021 Blends with 2 friends, and so far neither of them have updated, even with the autogenerated description saying that they're supposed to dail...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone SE (2020) Operating System iOS 15.1   My Question or Issue I've made Wrapped 2021 Blends with 2 friends, and so far neither of them have updated, ...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] fullscreen

Free users should have been given the fullscreen feature on Spotify desktop for free. It's such a waste fullscreen is only preserved for premium users. Fullscreen is a very, very useful feature for me, especially when I need to focus. It's such a sha...

• Regular
  • Free users should have been given the fullscreen feature on Spotify desktop for free. It's such a waste fullscreen is only preserved for premium users. Fullscreen is a very, very useful feature for m...
  • Elena
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] Translation issue in Vietnamese

This is exclusively about the Spotify mobile app in Vietnamese.It's an absolute nightmare. Whoever was in charge of translating the newest update of the app should not be handling translation.For example:_The translator uses "cậu" instead of "bạn". W...

• This is exclusively about the Spotify mobile app in Vietnamese. It's an absolute nightmare. Whoever was in charge of translating the newest update of the app should not be handling translation. For...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes