Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Denon DNP-730AE and spotify pause and unpause opposing

Hello, I have a Denon DNP-730AE Network audio receiver connected to a Denon PMA-720 AE amplifier and that connected to some speakers, and recently it went from not working to working and repeat, and now having this weird issue. Whenever i try to play...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have a Denon DNP-730AE Network audio receiver connected to a Denon PMA-720 AE amplifier and that connected to some speakers, and recently it went from not working to working and rep...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to switch to different Spotify account on Samsung Galaxy Watch

PlanFamilyCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung Galaxy Watch (SM-R805F)Operating SystemTizen My Question or IssueI've recently switched to the Spotify Family subscription and want to switch which Spotify account my galaxy watch uses. Eg Log off from "Account...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country Australia Device Samsung Galaxy Watch (SM-R805F) Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue I've recently switched to the Spotify Family subscription and want to...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot Connect to Sonos Speakers

PlanPremiumUSADevice2021 iPad Pro and iPhone 12 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 14.4.1 My Question or Issue: For the past 4 days or so I cannot connect to any of my Sonos speakers from the Spotify app. It doesn’t work on my iPhone or iPad. I’ve tried to u...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium USA Device 2021 iPad Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max Operating System iOS 14.4.1   My Question or Issue:   For the past 4 days or so I cannot connect to any of my Sonos spe...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Playlist via Car Media Interface and Bluetooth

Dear Spotify Team, Apple Music make it possible to change playlist or album on the car radio while the phone is connected per Bluetooth without using apple car play. When does it comes to Spotify?????

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify Team,   Apple Music make it possible to change playlist or album on the car radio while the phone is connected per Bluetooth without using apple car play. When does it comes to Sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Can't rearrange songs in specific playlist.

Hi all! Apologies if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find any info about this issue in particular.Title pretty much covers it; it's really weird because changing the track order in any other playlist works fine. I've done some of the thing...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all! Apologies if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find any info about this issue in particular. Title pretty much covers it; it's really weird because changing the track order in any...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to connect to my spotify-connect network receiver

PlanPremiumCountryFrance DeviceYamaha R-N301 Hello My Yamaha R-N301 suddenly stops working with spotify connect last week. I can't see it from my other devices on the same network (Web, Windows and Android). I performed a firmware upgrade but it didn...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France   Device Yamaha R-N301   Hello   My Yamaha R-N301 suddenly stops working with spotify connect last week. I can't see it from my other devices o...
  • CarlosE
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No longer able to play The RobCast directly from smart speakers

I used to be able to play these Rob Bell Robcast podcasts (https://open.spotify.com/show/5zUb9oalsHnKDMHIWEaiEp?si=73e8095d4b394661) through my Google and Amazon smart speakers but no more, unless I start it from the Spotify website. Instead, they pl...

bkengland_0-1616011212580.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I used to be able to play these Rob Bell Robcast podcasts (https://open.spotify.com/show/5zUb9oalsHnKDMHIWEaiEp?si=73e8095d4b394661) through my Google and Amazon smart speakers but no more, unless I ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Im Auto startet Spotify

Moin, schade das man hier keine Lösung anbietet. Es nervt teilweise ungemein wenn ich im Auto einsteigen autoradio auf Bluetooth einstelle und dann erst mal Spotify Musik anfängt Musik wiederzugeben. Dabei will ich ein Hörbuch über die Hörbuchapp ode...

• Moin, schade das man hier keine Lösung anbietet.  Es nervt teilweise ungemein wenn ich im Auto einsteigen autoradio auf Bluetooth einstelle und dann erst mal Spotify Musik anfängt Musik wiederz...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How minutes are counted

Just curious!!I keep hearing about this rule saying that listening to 30 seconds of a song counts it as a stream. If I listen to the first 30 seconds of a song and move somewhere else, do the 30 seconds count toward my Wrapped minutes or is the song'...

• Just curious!! I keep hearing about this rule saying that listening to 30 seconds of a song counts it as a stream.  If I listen to the first 30 seconds of a song and move somewhere else, do t...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [PS5] No option to listen to liked songs through PS5 "quick action" menu

Wanted to make sure I'm not missing something. On PS5, when you tap the PS button and access Spotify through the music tab at the bottom of the screen, there is no option to listen to liked songs. The only options are Featured on Playstation, Recentl...

• Casual Listener
  • Wanted to make sure I'm not missing something. On PS5, when you tap the PS button and access Spotify through the music tab at the bottom of the screen, there is no option to listen to liked songs. Th...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify Garmin App

Is it possible to change the order of play on my Garmin Forerunner 245 Music? For instance, I synced a playlist which I filtered to "Recently Added". New songs are put on the top of the list (on my smartphone/computer). However, once I listen to the ...

• Is it possible to change the order of play on my Garmin Forerunner 245 Music? For instance, I synced a playlist which I filtered to "Recently Added". New songs are put on the top of the list (on my s...
  • daver55
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Podcasts] Adds during podcasts while I pay a monthly subscription

Paying a monthly subscription for other services typically ensures that you the subscriber no longer has to listen to ads. On spotify, users pay to listen to adds on the podcasts they enjoy listening to. Why? Is spotify more worried about losing the ...

• Visitor
  • Paying a monthly subscription for other services typically ensures that you the subscriber no longer has to listen to ads. On spotify, users pay to listen to adds on the podcasts they enjoy listening...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Developer] STOP THE ADVERTISING TO PREMIUM USERS!!!!

I PAY FOR YOUR PREMIUM SERVICE TO NOT BE ADVERTISED TO. YET, YOU CONTINUE TO PUSH POPUPS ONTO MY APP TO START USING OTHER SERVICES AND LISTEN TO PROMOTED CONTENT.AGAIN, I PAY YOU TO NOT HAVE ADSMAKE THIS STOP OR YOU CAN KISS MY MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION G...

• Casual Listener
  • I PAY FOR YOUR PREMIUM SERVICE TO NOT BE ADVERTISED TO. YET, YOU CONTINUE TO PUSH POPUPS ONTO MY APP TO START USING OTHER SERVICES AND LISTEN TO PROMOTED CONTENT. AGAIN, I PAY YOU TO NOT HAVE...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop webplayer redirecting to desktop app

Operating SystemWindows 10 / Chrome web browser 88.0.4324.182 My Question or IssueA pop-up appeared on the webplayer asking if I wanted it to always redirect to the desktop app when opening a Spotify link on the the browser. I was clicking on somethi...

• Regular
  • Operating System Windows 10 / Chrome web browser 88.0.4324.182    My Question or Issue A pop-up appeared on the webplayer asking if I wanted it to always redirect to the desktop ap...
  • CarlosE
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community] How can I block my harasser who is still stalking me through my Spotify?

I've set my account on private but I can't enjoy music freely with my family friends because this sexual abuser is still following me, stalking all my activity and is too unnerving to see their face on my followers. Thanks for your understanding and ...

• Visitor
  • I've set my account on private but I can't enjoy music freely with my family friends because this sexual abuser is still following me, stalking all my activity and is too unnerving to see their face ...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot change language

Hello, The website suddenly changed and now my interface language is in Romanian. I need it back in English, could you help? On the Support page, it says that I must go to "Options" but there is no such button anywhere. Regards,Veronica

• Visitor
  • Hello,   The website suddenly changed and now my interface language is in Romanian. I need it back in English, could you help? On the Support page, it says that I must go to "Options" but ther...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Spotify for Samsung Galaxy Watch 3?

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy Watch 3 and iPhone SE2020Operating SystemTizen My Question or IssueI have my new Galaxy Watch 3 now for 1 week, but I still am not able to find the Spotify app in the Galaxy Store, both on my watch an...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 and iPhone SE2020 Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue I have my new Galaxy Watch 3 now for 1 week, but I still ...
  • firatsirma
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Samsung
  • 59 replies
  • 3 likes

opt out of push upsells

Is it possible to opt out of push upsells? Not push notifications, but notifications to opt-in to notifications. Ughhh!

• Visitor
  • Is it possible to opt out of push upsells? Not push notifications, but notifications to opt-in to notifications. Ughhh!
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Songs disappear and are impossible to play

PlanFreeCountryFranceDevicesHP Laptop 15-bw0xx, Redmi Note 8TOperating SystemWindows 10, Android My Question or Issue Hello, Since yesterday, some songs in my playlists (especially Korean ones from many artists but I don't know if there's a connectio...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country France Devices HP Laptop 15-bw0xx, Redmi Note 8T Operating System Windows 10, Android   My Question or Issue   Hello,   Since yesterday, some songs in my...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes