Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Randomly starts playing the Same artist i've never heard before mid song.

Hey All. Over the past week Spotify has been going a bit rogue on me. out of nowhere when i'm in the middle of Listening to Music Spotify Mid song will just randomly cut to a random song by Djmatko. i've never heard of or listened to this artist befo...

• Visitor
  • Hey All.   Over the past week Spotify has been going a bit rogue on me. out of nowhere when i'm in the middle of Listening to Music Spotify Mid song will just randomly cut to a random song by ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Fail to enable Spotify skill in Alexa app

PlanPremiumCountryIsrael My Question or IssueAs of yesterday, I cannot enable the Spotify skill in my Alexa app. I get an error saying that I'm not eligible due to regional restrictions.It worked fine for me for the past year or so.I Contacted Amazon...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Israel     My Question or Issue As of yesterday, I cannot enable the Spotify skill in my Alexa app. I get an error saying that I'm not eligible due to re...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player displays weird screen

When I login and open web player a wired screen appears and nothing happens PlanFree/PremiumCountryGreece DevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10, Chrome, Edge My Question or Issue

• When I login and open web player a wired screen appears and nothing happens   Plan Free/Premium Country Greece   Device Pc Operating System Windows 10, Chrome, Edge   My Qu...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family free trial and revolut

Hi, Finally I found out how to create a new post ! **bleep** yeah ! So, I've created a new Spotify account and subscribed to the Family Plan using my Revolut credit card. During the Family Plan registration, it has been asked what's my address. I ent...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   Finally I found out how to create a new post ! **bleep** yeah !   So, I've created a new Spotify account and subscribed to the Family Plan using my Revolut credit card. During the...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Address matter
    Family Plan Issue
    Revolut
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs don't get registered as having been played

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy 10Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI use stats sites for Spotify and they all track songs the same. But sometimes a song that I play in its entirety does not get...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy 10 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I use stats sites for Spotify and they all tr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Amazon Echo suddenly tells me, "Spotify music is not supported on this device"

PlanPremium Family CountryUSA DeviceEcho Dot & Sonos One Operating SystemiOS 14 My Question or IssueHello. I typically use Spotify by asking Alexa to play from Spotify on either my Echo Dot or my Sonos One. It's been working flawlessly until tonight...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family   Country USA   Device Echo Dot & Sonos One   Operating System iOS 14   My Question or Issue Hello.  I typically use Spotify by asking Al...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlists auto updating

Hello!If I subscribe to a playlist (and have it saved to my phone)... If the playlist has new songs added to it, does my account automatically sync from time to time and download the latest additions to my phone? Secondaly, if I click save on a tune ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! If I subscribe to a playlist (and have it saved to my phone)... If the playlist has new songs added to it, does my account automatically sync from time to time and download the latest additio...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Galaxy Watch - Login Problems

PlanPremiumCountry United KingdomDeviceSamsung Galaxy WatchOperating SystemTizen My Question or Issue Hi, got the new Samsung Galaxy Watch today but I can't get logged in to Spotify Premium so I can stream music via wifi without my phone/listen to mu...

•   Plan Premium Country  United Kingdom Device Samsung Galaxy Watch Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue  Hi, got the new Samsung Galaxy Watch today but I can't...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 43 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 43 replies
  • 18 likes

Add to Playlist option not available (Mac Desktop)

Hello. I want to add a podcast episode to an existing playlist. When I attempt to drag and drop episode to my playlist, all of the playlists are greyed out. Right clicking also does not work. See screenshots. Any suggestions? Thanks.

• Visitor
  • Hello. I want to add a podcast episode to an existing playlist. When I attempt to drag and drop episode to my playlist, all of the playlists are greyed out. Right clicking also does not work. See scr...
  • Sassy_Tugboat
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify autocrashing on LG Stylo 4

I have an LG Stylo 4. Ever since I had it, my Spotify will crash at random, especially when using other apps. I noticed when this crash happens it also takes down my Messenger. my Snaps and messages won't appear in my notifications. I tried clean ins...

• Visitor
  • I have an LG Stylo 4. Ever since I had it, my Spotify will crash at random, especially when using other apps. I noticed when this crash happens it also takes down my Messenger. my Snaps and messages ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Connect] Car Mode with non-integrated BT

My car does not have BT built in. I do however have a BT device that I can connect my phone to that I use to play music. In the app I have Car Mode selected to use that mode "Only in a car" BUT how does it know when I am in a car if I am not using a ...

• Regular
  • My car does not have BT built in. I do however have a BT device that I can connect my phone to that I use to play music. In the app I have Car Mode selected to use that mode "Only in a car" BUT how d...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Other] Dubble scrobbling when using Spotify through Sonos

Ok so it seems that Sonos doesn’t really care about this issue since I find post about this from like 3 years ago.But another issue with Scrobbling with your Spotify account is that if you use the Last.fm Scrobble feature on Sonos when you start play...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so it seems that Sonos doesn’t really care about this issue since I find post about this from like 3 years ago. But another issue with Scrobbling with your Spotify account is that if you use the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Chromecast issue

PlanPremiumCountryRomaniaDeviceiPhone XsOperating SystemiOS 14.1 My Question or IssueAfter the last Spotify update, sometimes I can't cast to my TV with google chromecast installed. When I try to cast I can see the TV in the devices list with the mes...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Romania Device iPhone Xs Operating System iOS 14.1   My Question or Issue After the last Spotify update, sometimes I can't cast to my TV with google chromecast ins...
  • stefuuu
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[playstation] [account] [games]

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDevicePlaystation 4Operating Systemplaystation 4 OS 8.00 and other before My Question or IssueWhen i play a game in a persistent universe like The Crew 2 or Elite Dangerous spotify will not let me choose another playlist from ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France Device Playstation 4 Operating System playstation 4 OS 8.00 and other before   My Question or Issue When i play a game in a persistent universe like The Cre...
  • koan95300
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some songs not displaying in results when searching in Instagram Music feature (Spotify)

Hi! Does anyone know how sharing music via Instagram works? I have accessed the 'music' feature via Instagram Stories (the one in which you choose a song and it plays over your photo/etc), however, certain songs don't come up in the results at all. I...

• Visitor
  • Hi! Does anyone know how sharing music via Instagram works? I have accessed the 'music' feature via Instagram Stories (the one in which you choose a song and it plays over your photo/etc), however, c...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app will not launch on Roku Premiere

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceRoku Premiere (3920X, 7th Generation)Operating SystemRoku My Question or IssueOver the last few days, I have been unable to launch Spotify on my Roku Premiere. I click on the app icon on the Roku home screen, and it just si...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Roku Premiere (3920X, 7th Generation) Operating System Roku   My Question or Issue Over the last few days, I have been unable to launch Spotify on my Ro...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player is broken (http error 503+504) when pressing play

Hey TeamThird this in the last 30 days, the web player is borken.Pressings play on songs does not work and in chrome F12 I see server HTTP error 503+504.Why are these issue happen EVERY week? come on team.

dbakshid_0-1603887796832.png
  • Regular
  • Hey Team Third this in the last 30 days,  the web player is borken. Pressings play on songs does not work and in chrome F12 I see server HTTP error 503+504. Why are these issue happen EVE...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Suggestion: Equalizer by playlist

Can we have the possibility to set the equalizer in the playlist instead for the whole app? Or maybe just the possiblity to override depending on the playlist? In my case, my playlists are (usually) by music genres. Which means I have to change the e...

• Regular
  • Can we have the possibility to set the equalizer in the playlist instead for the whole app? Or maybe just the possiblity to override depending on the playlist?   In my case, my playlists are (...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify crashes when opened.

PlanFreeCountryEnglandDeviceHP Chromebook Operating SystemChrome OSMy Question or IssueI can download the Spotify app through Google play store but the app does not stay open long enough to log in. I've tried clearing cache, updating my system and re...

• Plan Free Country England Device HP Chromebook  Operating System Chrome OS My Question or Issue I can download the Spotify app through Google play store but the app does not stay open l...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fire TV - Spotify dropouts

PlanPremiumCountryGerDeviceFireTvOperating SystemFire OS 6.2.7.6 My Question or IssueSometimes there are dropouts, it's like 3-10 seconds no sound but the time bar is running normally, them skipping back to the point where it lost sound. Amazon music...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Ger Device FireTv Operating System Fire OS 6.2.7.6   My Question or Issue Sometimes there are dropouts, it's like 3-10 seconds no sound but the time bar is...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes