Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Music improperly labeled as "E" for Explicit

Hi, I'm the lyricist and songwriter for a band which has had content on Spotify for more than 10 years. I noticed some time back that a few of my newer songs, again these are songs for which I myself wrote the lyrics, are labeled with an "E" for expl...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm the lyricist and songwriter for a band which has had content on Spotify for more than 10 years. I noticed some time back that a few of my newer songs, again these are songs for which I myself...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song audio partly missing

PlanPremiumGermany DeviceiPhone 11, iMac, MacBook Since some days, in the following song, the audio is missing from 1:16 and kicks in again at about 3:15. The song was playing fine before. I tried on different devices and also did a reinstall of Spot...

• Plan Premium Germany   Device iPhone 11, iMac, MacBook   Since some days, in the following song, the audio is missing from 1:16 and kicks in again at about 3:15. The song was playing...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sharing playlists on facebook, no playlist picture to see?

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have changed a lot of playlist pictures and want to share my playlists on facebook, but now some playlists pictures are displayed in a facebook post and some are not, no...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have changed a lot of playlist pictures and want to share my playlists on facebook, but ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got an email welcoming me but I’ve been using this for years.

I just got an email as I said before. The email it said it was sent to was mine except there was a dot in between my first and last name (my email doesn’t have that). I was wondering if it was sent to me accidentally because I have been using Spotify...

• I just got an email as I said before. The email it said it was sent to was mine except there was a dot in between my first and last name (my email doesn’t have that). I was wondering if it was sent t...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing Spotify playlists in Genres

I'm on the Spotify Premium plan in the US and found several of my favorite playlists in various genres missing or not as extensive as it was previously. This is on all devices (Samsung Galaxy 8, Webplayer). What is going?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on the Spotify Premium plan in the US and found several of my favorite playlists in various genres missing or not as extensive as it was previously. This is on all devices (Samsung Galaxy 8, Webp...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly in Russia

Hi! I have been using Spotify since its launch in Russia. But the discover weekly playlist never appeared. I wanted to switch to premium, but now I have doubts, but do I need to? It's been a month and a half. How do I launch this playlist? Plan Free ...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I have been using Spotify since its launch in Russia. But the discover weekly playlist never appeared. I wanted to switch to premium, but now I have doubts, but do I need to?   It's been...
  • Elena
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lyrics working on xiaomi TV box S?

I can't find the lyrics in this platform, it will be great to have it to do karaoke on the TV.PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceXiaomi TV box SOperating SystemAndroid 9.0My Question or IssueWe have this feature in this platform?

• Casual Listener
  • I can't find the lyrics in this platform, it will be great to have it to do karaoke on the TV. Plan Premium Country Argentina Device Xiaomi TV box S Operating System Android 9.0 My Question ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sometimes Spotify web player does not load in Firefox browser.

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceIntel motherboard, i7-2600K, 8GB RAM, EVGA GTX 1060 6GBOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSometimes (most times) when I open the Spotify web player (open.spotify.com) then it just loads the dark backgro...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa Device Intel motherboard, i7-2600K, 8GB RAM, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Sometimes (most times) when I open t...
  • N-ichola-z
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Unique Visualizations and Data

I wanted to create a post where people could post their opinions on what data they would like to see about their music. The Spotify Web API offers some data, but subjective metrics such as mood are not included for obvious reasons. Moreover, what dat...

• Casual Listener
  • I wanted to create a post where people could post their opinions on what data they would like to see about their music. The Spotify Web API offers some data, but subjective metrics such as mood are n...
  • plou5
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile] Next Track Defaults Repeat On

I have a 2017 Dodge Durango. When I hit the next button via the car it turns ON Repeat. I'll turn it off on my phone and when I hit next track via the vehicle it turns on again! If I change the track via the app on my phone it stays off. VERY annoyin...

• Composer
  • I have a 2017 Dodge Durango.  When I hit the next button via the car it turns ON Repeat.  I'll turn it off on my phone and when I hit next track via the vehicle it turns on again!  If ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover weekly did not update

Plan: FreeCountry: USA Device: Google chrome web browser on mac, iphone 8, and spotify app on macOperating System: iso 13.6.1 and sierra? maybe? not sure on the laptop. But since it's a universal problem I think it's my account. My discover weekly di...

• Regular
  •   Plan: Free Country: USA   Device: Google chrome web browser on mac, iphone 8, and spotify app on mac Operating System: iso 13.6.1 and sierra? maybe? not sure on the laptop. But ...
  • Elena
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Galaxy watch

Hello, I'm new to spotify for galaxy watch Usually I'll use it as a remote to be able to play music while walking or traveling I can't find an option to choose a specific track from the playlists which makes me frustrated like standalone usuage Maybe...

• Regular
  • Hello,  I'm new to spotify for galaxy watch    Usually I'll use it as a remote to be able to play music while walking or traveling    I can't find an option to choose a ...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect no longer works with Philips SW750M speakers

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(Android Smartphones/Tablets, PC)Operating System(Android 9, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI only get the message"Cannot play at the moment". Whether on Android devices or Windows PCsIn the Philips SpeakerSet app, the...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device (Android Smartphones/Tablets, PC) Operating System (Android 9, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I only get the message "Cannot play at the moment...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Webplayer music stops after 9 seconds. (Happens on every track)

Plans - FreeDevice - HP ZbookOperating System - Windows 7 My Question or Issue:Lately, the spotify webplayer is not working for me. At first I am able to play up to 9s of songs, then it stops playing. This happens to any song played.After refresh, so...

• Regular
  • Plans - Free Device - HP Zbook Operating System - Windows 7   My Question or Issue: Lately, the spotify webplayer is not working for me. At first I am able to play up to 9s o...
  • Xenia
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgraded Account - Lost my Playlists

DuoPremiumUSA iPhone 8+iOS 10, I have upgraded my account from Premium INDIVIDUAL to DUO for my son and me. Since I've upgraded it, I lost my whole 5 playlists that took me a long time to create. I can still find them as I search and still got their ...

• Visitor
  • Duo Premium USA   iPhone 8+ iOS 10,   I have upgraded my account from Premium INDIVIDUAL to DUO for my son and me.   Since I've upgraded it, I lost my whole 5 playlists that t...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No system or game sounds on xbox one s

When using the app on the xbox all other sounds from the console or muted. No system sounds and no game sounds come though, but I can hear the songs fine. I have looked at all the settings in the xbox for an answer and I can find none. Reinstalled th...

• Casual Listener
  • When using the app on the xbox all other sounds from the console or muted.  No system sounds and no game sounds come though, but I can hear the songs fine.  I have looked at all the setting...
  • Griffyn
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Playstation 4 Pro Frustration and Problem

PlayStation 4 Pro fully updated to latest system updates, etc. I have had to completely delete/logout of all Spotify and re-load it all 3x now. The problem is that between gaming sessions (not always) Spotify will spontaneously stop working at all. I...

• Regular
  • PlayStation 4 Pro fully updated to latest system updates, etc.   I have had to completely delete/logout of all Spotify and re-load it all 3x now.    The problem is that between gam...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution royalty free playlist really okay for streams?

I do know this has been asked anywhere and everywhere multiple times, but I have not ONE definite Answer to the following subject/questions:There are now multiple Playlists on Spotify saying they are royalty free music. Though I do not know whether t...

• I do know this has been asked anywhere and everywhere multiple times, but I have not ONE definite Answer to the following subject/questions: There are now multiple Playlists on Spotify saying they a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs appear unliked

PlanPremiumDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10/ OpenSuse Tumbleweed (Linux) My Question or IssueWhen I play a song I previously liked the like icon is not liked.example

asdf.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10/ OpenSuse Tumbleweed (Linux)   My Question or Issue When I play a song I previously liked the like icon is not liked. example
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Shazam synchronisiert nicht/falsch mit Spotify

Hallo zusammen, ich habe das Problem das ich mein Shazam sich nicht korrekt mit Spotify synchronisiert. Die Anmeldung ist bei beiden Portalen über Facebook und auch die Apps wurden bereits mehrfach neu installiert. Zuletzt habe ich die Playlist in Sp...

• Visitor
  • Hallo zusammen,    ich habe das Problem das ich mein Shazam sich nicht korrekt mit Spotify synchronisiert.   Die Anmeldung ist bei beiden Portalen über Facebook und auch die Apps w...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes