Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Xbox One playlist scrolling speed is very slow

I have this very long playlist which contains more than 200 songs. And everytime i launch it on my Spotify Xbox One App, it takes ages for it to scroll down to the bottom of it. Because my latest fav. songs are at the bottom of it. It scrolls very sl...

• Casual Listener
  • I have this very long playlist which contains more than 200 songs. And everytime i launch it on my Spotify Xbox One App, it takes ages for it to scroll down to the bottom of it. Because my latest fav...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Save a song

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating System My Question or IssueI used to be able to Save a song when I clicked on the 3 dots next to the title. Now that option has gone and I hace to save to a Playlist. Why is that?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue I used to be able to Save a song when I clicked on the 3 dots next to the title.  Now...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't turn off shuffle when connect to Chromecast Audio

Longterm Unlimited subscriber.UK/Belgium Web Player on Chrome, MacOS I have just bought a Chromecast Audio for using with my Spotify account.whenever I connect to 'cast' shuffle automcaitlly turns on, and I can't find a way to switch it off?

•   Longterm Unlimited subscriber. UK/Belgium   Web Player on Chrome, MacOS   I have just bought a Chromecast Audio for using with my Spotify account. whenever I connect to 'cast'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I think my account was hacked for botting, should I report this?

Hey, I'm 99% sure my account was hacked and was being used to bot for listnens. I've forced log out on all devices and changed my password. Just curious if I should report this to somewhere.I can get a list of the artists in the three playlist my acc...

•   Hey, I'm 99% sure my account was hacked and was being used to bot for listnens. I've forced log out on all devices and changed my password. Just curious if I should report this to somewhere. ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Official Raspberry Pi client

PlanPremiumCountryWorldwideDeviceRaspberry PiOperating SystemRaspian My Question or IssueGiven I have a Spotify Premium accountGiven I have a headless Raspberry Pi deviceGiven I have the device connected to the InternetGiven I have an official Spotif...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Worldwide Device Raspberry Pi Operating System Raspian   My Question or Issue Given I have a Spotify Premium account Given I have a headless Raspberry Pi device ...
  • 0 replies
  • 45 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 45 likes

Marketing with playlists

Hi dear Spotify community. I am doing marketing for the Norwegian Army Band here in Harstad, Norway. We will do a concert featuring music from the band Chicago. The royalties for the music is handled by the Norwegian TONO Organization.My first questi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi dear Spotify community.   I am doing marketing for the Norwegian Army Band here in Harstad, Norway. We will do a concert featuring music from the band Chicago. The royalties for the music&n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Outdated playlist artwork

When I post links to a weekly playlist I update on social media (especially on Facebook messenger) and in e-mails, outdated playlist art and a title from over a year ago is displayed. Is there any way to have this information and metadata updated? Th...

• Roadie
  • When I post links to a weekly playlist I update on social media (especially on Facebook messenger) and in e-mails, outdated playlist art and a title from over a year ago is displayed. Is there a...
  • jblattnerNYC
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs keeps being added back to my songs

It's been months that Avril Lavigne's song "Head Above Water" keeps being added to my songs lists almost every day. I tried removing it and after a few hours it automatically comes back. I tried leaving it in my library but if I remove it or not, it ...

• Casual Listener
  •   It's been months that Avril Lavigne's song "Head Above Water" keeps being added to my songs lists almost every day. I tried removing it and after a few hours it automatically comes back. I tr...
  • aLittleShadow
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Wrapped Issue

My Question or IssueFor some reason I can't access my stats anymore. Spotifywrapped.com just redirects to https://open.spotify.com/genre/2018-page. Is there any way to see how many minutes I listened to music last year or any of the other stats?

• Regular
  •     My Question or Issue For some reason I can't access my stats anymore. Spotifywrapped.com just redirects to https://open.spotify.com/genre/2018-page. Is there any way to see how ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music I've never searched for is interrupting albums I'm listening tto

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA DeviceGoogle Pixel, Macbook Pro 2018 Operating System: MacOS & Android P My Question or Issue My spotify has been randomly playing playlists I have never searched for. Oftentimes I'll open my app to see that "Sandman Breathi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA   Device Google Pixel, Macbook Pro 2018   Operating System: MacOS & Android P   My Question or Issue  My spotify has been randoml...
  • pcartelli
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is this amazon login different. https://layla.amazon.co.uk/spa/index.html#player

I am a UK Amazon Echo user and Spotify subscriber. My usual Amazon.co.uk account does not allow me to specifiy Spotify as the default music server. This layla.amazon account does activate the radio buttons. Does anyone know the difference made by sta...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a UK Amazon Echo user and Spotify subscriber. My usual Amazon.co.uk account does not allow me to specifiy Spotify as the default music server.   This layla.amazon account does activate th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Ford Fiesta 2015 SYNC

PlanPremiumCountry ItalyDeviceFord SYNCOperating SystemiOS 12.1.4 My Question or IssueGood morning,I'm a Premium user and I have some Spotify bluetooth connection problems. When I connect my iPhone 7 bluetooth with the SYNC of my Ford Fiesta 2015 and...

• Visitor
  •     Plan Premium Country  Italy Device Ford SYNC Operating System iOS 12.1.4   My Question or Issue Good morning, I'm a Premium user and I have some Spotify bluetooth...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play any songs in Spotify Windows

I use the Premium account in Spotify Windows, after some songs can't play and reading some guild I decided to delete everything and install Spotify again, but this time all songs can't play, even in the website of this PC, other devices also OK but t...

• Casual Listener
  •   I use the Premium account in Spotify Windows, after some songs can't play and reading some guild I decided to delete everything and install Spotify again, but this time all songs can't p...
  • _-ae0cej43ils
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WD
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify can't play this right now. Why not?

PlanPremiumCountry United States of AmericaDeviceDesktop ComputerOperating SystemWindows 8.1 My Question or Issue I'm trying to listen to a song, it's actually a rendition of a song made by another artist. I've listened to it before, but I can't list...

• Plan Premium Country  United States of America Device Desktop Computer Operating System Windows 8.1   My Question or Issue  I'm trying to listen to a song, it's actually a re...
  • Radekal
  • 46 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Other
  • 46 replies
  • 18 likes

Spotify 2018 Statistik

Is it still possible to see my Spotify 2018 Analytics/Statistics.If I used the Spotify Wrapped Link, it show me only 2 Playlist, with my top Tracks, and other unlisten music. So is that still possible? Or not anymore Nochmal in Deutsch:Kann ich meine...

• Is it still possible to see my Spotify 2018 Analytics/Statistics. If I used the Spotify Wrapped Link, it show me only 2 Playlist, with my top Tracks, and other unlisten music. So is that still possi...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant play music

My question and issueI have spotify installed on my galaxy s8 and my ps4 proToday when i went to game on my ps4 the songs i pressed to play just played 2 seconds then it goes on pouse and when i press the triangle button (play/pouse) it plays for 2 s...

• My question and issue I have spotify installed on my galaxy s8 and my ps4 pro Today when i went to game on my ps4 the songs i pressed to play just played 2 seconds then it goes on pouse and when i ...
  • TYZ_Momoy
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjust the sound quality in the Sky receiver

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceSky Go My Question or IssueHow can I change the sound quality in the Spotify app on my Sky Go receiver? I can't find a menu item there for this setting. GreetingRolf

• Plan Premium Country Germany  Device Sky Go     My Question or Issue How can I change the sound quality in the Spotify app on my Sky Go receiver? I can't find a menu item ther...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player nonfunctional for 2 days now

What's the deal with the web app? Yesterday, it took multiple attempts to log in, and once in no songs would play (would stay at 0:00). Trying other browsers did nothing. Now today, its attempting to play songs at instantly advancing to the next one ...

• Regular
  • What's the deal with the web app?  Yesterday, it took multiple attempts to log in, and once in no songs would play (would stay at 0:00).  Trying other browsers did nothing.  Now today,...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4 app

Hi,i can't control the app on ps4 with my phone.they are in the same LAN but the phone is connected by Wi-Fi,and ps4 by cable.

• Hi,i can't control the app on ps4 with my phone.they are in the same LAN but the phone is connected by Wi-Fi,and ps4 by cable.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When I try send a link of my playlist it goes to an outdated version of the playlist?

I have been trying to send a link of a spotify playlist I made to someone via copying the link and pasting in an email. However, when I click this link it sends me to an old version of the playlist. I have changed the name of the playlist and added m...

• I have been trying to send a link of a spotify playlist I made to someone via copying the link and pasting in an email. However, when I click this link it sends me to an old version of the playlist. ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes