Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Fireflies?

PlanPremiumCountry SwedenDeviceiPhone X / computer and other phones (family)Operating SystemLatest My Question or Issue Why can't I play Fireflies by Owl City anymore? I've tried to google if anyone else has this problem but I can't find answers. It'...

• Plan Premium Country  Sweden Device iPhone X / computer and other phones (family) Operating System Latest   My Question or Issue  Why can't I play Fireflies by Owl City anymo...
  • jamesarcool
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped 2018

My Question or Issue Why cant I view my spotify wrapped anymore in 2019?

• My Question or Issue  Why cant I view my spotify wrapped anymore in 2019?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    Sony
    WRT
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on Galaxy Watch not connecting to Bluetooth

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy WatchOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue The Spotify app for the Galaxy Watch will not connect to my phone through bluetooth. Therefore I can not use my Galaxy ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  United States Device Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Watch Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  The Spotify app for the Gala...
  • ercvlncia
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing favourite songs

PlanFreeUKCountry Operating Systemwin 10 My Question or Issue I had some problems logging in to the web version of Spotify (tab limit error, even though I had one tab open), so I changed my password and now all my favourite songs are missing! I recen...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free UK Country     Operating System win 10   My Question or Issue  I had some problems logging in to the web version of Spotify (tab limit error, even though I had...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

More Female Country Artists Please

The current Hot Country playlist by Spotify has only two female artists featured (two more are on collaborations). This is unacceptable! Looking at other contemporary country playlists by Spotify has similar issues. A few weeks ago, the featured arti...

• Casual Listener
  • The current Hot Country playlist by Spotify has only two female artists featured (two more are on collaborations).  This is unacceptable!  Looking at other contemporary country playlists by...
  • kimberlypills
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Album no longer available?

PlanFreeCountryGreece DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello I had a saved album that is the Vanishing of Ethan Carter sountrack (https://open.spotify.com/album/6zxr87oaU3huLwwObPPF2a) but now is grayed out and I can't play it a...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free Country Greece  Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello I had a saved album that is the Vanishing of Ethan Carter sountrack (https://open.sp...
  • nitro912gr
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! PS4 Can't Find Spotify App

I've been trying to access Spotify on my PS4 to listen to music while gaming, but it tells me to "Download Spotify." When I click on it, it takes me to the PS Store, but then it says "Start." After I click on "Start," a message pops up that says it c...

• Regular
  • I've been trying to access Spotify on my PS4 to listen to music while gaming, but it tells me to "Download Spotify." When I click on it, it takes me to the PS Store, but then it says "Start." After I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Partnership
  • 9 replies
  • 11 likes

Play Spoitfy on muliple devices at the same time?

Hi!I would like to be able to play the same time in several rooms on different divices?instead of bying moore advanced speakers and so on Not that used writing in English, but I hope to get that right Best regards Fredrik

• Hi! I would like to be able to play the same time in several rooms on different divices? instead of bying moore advanced speakers and so on 🙂   Not that used writing in English, but I hop...
  • MrMeireles
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fix problem with new Spotify Xbox One Update

Hi there! Currently I'm experiencing a very annoying weird bug with the xbox one version of spotify. It seems that the newest update for the xbox one Spotify app broke the playback bar (not sure if I'm using the right word here, I am referring to the...

20190115_123118.jpg
  • Hi there!   Currently I'm experiencing a very annoying weird bug with the xbox one version of spotify. It seems that the newest update for the xbox one Spotify app broke the playback bar (not ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two members on family account cannot separate music

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUK DeviceHuawei P20 and Iphone 6 My Question or Issue Hi, this is my first post.I am having issues with our family account that has 3 users on it, myself and two boys.I gave one of my sons my Iphone 6 when i bought a new Huaw...

• Plan Family Premium Country UK  Device Huawei P20 and Iphone 6     My Question or Issue   Hi, this is my first post.I am having issues with our family account that has 3...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home not able to play created playlist anymore

PlanFree/PremiumCountry AusDeviceGoogle Home MiniOperating SystemAndrioid My Question or Issue I have created playlists which normally google home mini is able to play if I say "hey google play my playlist". This week, all of a sudden, my google hom...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Aus Device Google Home Mini Operating System Andrioid   My Question or Issue  I have created playlists which normally google home mini is able to p...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! So you've discovered the tab limit...

Seriously, when this will be fixed? I can't use Spotify for ~1 Month because of. Same as other users. Cleaning app cache doesn't work.

image.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   Seriously, when this will be fixed? I can't use Spotify for ~1 Month because of. Same as other users. Cleaning app cache doesn't work.    
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Queue

I've added an album in queque. Now every time I enter in spotify and play something that album appears again, even if I delete all the songs from the queue or I play them all.Can someone please help me? Thank you PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceSamsung ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've added an album in queque. Now every time I enter in spotify and play something that album appears again, even if I delete all the songs from the queue or I play them all. Can someone please hel...
  • Gojack
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Screens on Amazon FireStick

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceFireStick Gen. 2Operating SystemNot sure My Question or Issue When I play one of the playlists I made, it does not switch to the screen that features each album photo individually (like in the photo below). Insead, it stay...

Spoify issue 1.JPG Spotify issue 2.JPG
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device FireStick Gen. 2 Operating System Not sure   My Question or Issue  When I play one of the playlists I made, it does not switch to the screen ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Idea!- timer to play music

I have no idea if this is a thing or how to use this whole Spotify community thing so idk how to check BUT I have an idea! I think if no-one has thought of this already yall are really missing out! Spotify should implement some sort of timer so that ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have no idea if this is a thing or how to use this whole Spotify community thing so idk how to check BUT I have an idea! I think if no-one has thought of this already yall are really missing o...
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Ability to Delete Radio Stations

honestly I know some of yall feel me on this I have some laptop thats not boujee af and I cannot put my own photos on playlists tf up with that

• Casual Listener
  • honestly I know some of yall feel me on this I have some laptop thats not boujee af and I cannot put my own photos on playlists tf up with that     
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Galaxy Watch - Wifi (do I need Premium?)

PlanFreeCountry Device(amsung Galaxy Operating System(Tizon) My Question or Issue I just received a Galaxy Watch over the Christmas and I am new to Spotify. I have downloaded both iHeart Radio and Spotify on my Galaxy Watch. I want to be able to use ...

• Plan Free Country   Device (amsung Galaxy 😎 Operating System (Tizon)   My Question or Issue  I just received a Galaxy Watch over the Christmas and I am new to Spotify. ...
  • Jrefka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! 2018 Spotify Wrapped Doesn't Appear

PlanPremium CountryUS DeviceMacbook Pro 2014 Operating SystemMacOS Mojave 10.14.1 My Question or IssueI just learned about Wrapped today. I was excited to see my stats and go through the interactive experience. However, when I go to https://spotifywr...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Country US   Device Macbook Pro 2014   Operating System MacOS Mojave 10.14.1    My Question or Issue I just learned about Wrapped today. I was exc...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes