Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Only allow certain devices to impact Discover Weekly?

Hey hey crew — A few years back I was finding a ton of new music through Discovery Weekly, but then when my fiance and I moved in with each other I noticed the number of matches start to fade. I finally put it together — she listens to music on our G...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey hey crew —   A few years back I was finding a ton of new music through Discovery Weekly, but then when my fiance and I moved in with each other I noticed the number of matches start to fad...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
    Music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album cover is tiny and the background is no longer a gradient

I am on a Roku TV and recently I had to redownload Spotify because it wouldn’t open. After redownloading, I noticed that during the “Now Playing” the album art has shrunk and there is no longer a gradient background matching the album cover. I dislik...

• I am on a Roku TV and recently I had to redownload Spotify because it wouldn’t open. After redownloading, I noticed that during the “Now Playing” the album art has shrunk and there is no longer a gra...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I review a podcast?

I want to review podcasts. I listen for more than 30 seconds, but I never get the star icon on my screen. Why not?

• Visitor
  • I want to review podcasts. I listen for more than 30 seconds, but I never get the star icon on my screen. Why not?
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play Jordan Peterson podcast

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDeviceall of themOperating Systemall of them My Question or IssueI can only manage to play a Jordan Peterson podcast every few days. The rest of the time nothing happens. This does not happen with any other podcast. This happens ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free Country Canada Device all of them Operating System all of them   My Question or Issue I can only manage to play a Jordan Peterson podcast every few days. The rest of the time...
  • kevin_tyler_ihw
  • Music Fan
  • 32 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 32 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot remove non-existing Podcast

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 20Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueThere are two Podcasts in my library...

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Operating System ...
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to download on console

I used to play Spotify on PS4 but the some update messed it up and I've never been able to dowload the app even on PS5, ever again.Any time I try to download it, it tells the, App Not Found.

• Visitor
  • I used to play Spotify on PS4 but the some update messed it up and I've never been able to dowload the app even on PS5, ever again. Any time I try to download it, it tells the, App Not Found.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Issue: Shuffle is reset when I click on same playlist songs

Hi guys. Shuffle order is RESET when i click on same playlist songs again after page refresh.This should be fixed. Steps to reproduce: 1. Start playing Liked songs (or any playlist), set order to Shuffle2. Refresh page ( OR relogin, or open in other ...

• Regular
  • Hi guys.  Shuffle order is RESET when i click on same playlist songs again after page refresh. This should   be fixed.   Steps to reproduce:  1. Start playing Liked songs...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MUST ADD THE OPTION TO CHANGE THE SUBTITLES SIZE AND FONT ECT...

MUST ADD THE OPTION TO CHANGE THE SUBTITLES SIZE AND FONT...ALSO, ADD AUTO LANGUAGE TRANSLATEWhat do you think? I Hope Spotify add it soon

• MUST ADD THE OPTION TO CHANGE THE SUBTITLES SIZE AND FONT... ALSO, ADD AUTO LANGUAGE TRANSLATE What do you think?   I Hope Spotify add it soon
  • Aayuxsingh
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs keep randomly stopping or skipping to the next song - LG Smart TV

I have premium account and in the past weeks i´m having an issue in my LG Smart TV model SK7900PLA, which consists in the songs keep randomly stopping or skipping to the next song until the list stops. - I already reinstall the app in the SmartTV, wh...

• Regular
  • I have premium account and in the past weeks i´m having an issue in my LG Smart TV model SK7900PLA, which consists in the songs keep randomly stopping or skipping to the next song until the list stop...
  • Ile_
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Temporarily Free Premium for Ukrainian - How can I get it?

I'm from Ukraine. I have read that "Temporarily Free Premium for Ukrainian users as an act of solidarity and support". I'd like to try it. How can I get it? Thank you!

• Visitor
  • I'm from Ukraine. I have read that "Temporarily Free Premium for Ukrainian users as an act of solidarity and support". I'd like to try it. How can I get it? Thank you!
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Podcast on ps4

I want to listen to a podcast through my playstation 4 but every episode says Spotify can't play this right now. It works fine on my phone and other podcasts work as far as I can tell. The show is The Blues Kitchen Radio.

• I want to listen to a podcast through my playstation 4 but every episode says Spotify can't play this right now. It works fine on my phone and other podcasts work as far as I can tell. The show is Th...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify switching devices when I connect headphones

I have an old phone that's used exclusively for playing music in my shop. The problem is I also have a phone I use personally as a cell, and when I connect headphones thru bluetooth it switches to my cell automatically, both turning off the music in ...

• I have an old phone that's used exclusively for playing music in my shop.  The problem is I also have a phone I use personally as a cell, and when I connect headphones thru bluetooth it switches...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Global podcast listener metric does not equal the sum of each episode

Hi everyone,I am lost with Spotify audience metrics The number of listeners displayed globally (under the name and the logo) is 4 times bigger than the sum of the listeners of each episode .Does anyone have an explanation for it?Plus I am 100% sure t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I am lost with Spotify audience metrics  😅 The number of listeners displayed globally (under the name and the logo) is 4 times bigger than the sum of the listeners of each episo...
  • GaelDuez
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿Cómo evitar que spotify agregue canciones a mi playlist?

En una de mis playlist tengo pocas canciones y spotify agrega canciones recomendadas que no quiero escuchar, tengo que esperar mucho para escuchar las canciones que agregué.

• Visitor
  • En una de mis playlist tengo pocas canciones y spotify agrega canciones recomendadas que no quiero escuchar, tengo que esperar mucho para escuchar las canciones que agregué.
  • Valemayr
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Issue: Web Player freezes on long opened tab

I dont use Spotify app on Windows because i dont like too many open windows on my pc , and keeping an open Web Player tab is perfect for me. But there is an issue. If i keep Web Player tab open for a day or two - it freezes . Doesnt respond to play ,...

• Regular
  • I dont use  Spotify app on Windows  because i dont like  too many open windows  on my pc , and keeping an open Web Player tab  is perfect for me.    But there is ...
  • OscarDC
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Request song lyrics

The lyrics addition is lovely but I’ve found many songs without lyrics or that say “couldn’t load lyrics” which is probably just on my end. But I listen to a lot of rock new and old and there’s some songs I like without lyrics, and some artist with v...

• The lyrics addition is lovely but I’ve found many songs without lyrics or that say “couldn’t load lyrics” which is probably just on my end. But I listen to a lot of rock new and old and there’s some ...
  • Kiril
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No video for podcasts

PlanFreeCountryIsraelDevicePhone, LG TV, LaptopOperating SystemAndroid and Windows 11 My Question or IssueHi! I've been watching podcasts (specifically JRE) on my TV for more than half a year, and suddenly today it no the Spotify app no longer shows ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Israel Device Phone, LG TV, Laptop Operating System Android and Windows 11   My Question or Issue Hi! I've been watching podcasts (specifically JRE) on my TV for more...
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Musician Trying To Understand How Spotify Knows How Much We Earn

How does Spotify know how much money an artist earns based on the amount of plays they get? Is there an algorithm that decides?

• Visitor
  • How does Spotify know how much money an artist earns based on the amount of plays they get? Is there an algorithm that decides? 
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My public playlist doesn't show up in search results

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Dear admins/moderators, I need your help here I've created a public playlist two years ago that has the full collection of songs of the popular KonoSuba anime that I have painstakingly found. I wanted to make sure the commu...

• Casual Listener
  •   Dear admins/moderators, I need your help here 😭   I've created a public playlist two years ago that has the full collection of songs of the popular KonoSuba anime that I have pains...
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes