Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can i have remote control only in local network

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceAndroid, Linux laptop, Denon AVROperating SystemAndroid,Ubuntu My Question or Issue Hi, Is there any option to disable remote control and to have it only in local network. When i'm at work and forgot to switch source to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device Android, Linux laptop, Denon AVR Operating System Android,Ubuntu   My Question or Issue  Hi, Is there any option to disable remote control and t...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [PS4/PlayStation] Disable Genius/Lyrics?

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevicePS4/PlayStation My Question or IssuePretty straightforward question: how does one disable the Genius/Behind the Lyrics feature in the PS4 Spotify app? Thanks!

• Plan Premium Country US Device PS4/PlayStation   My Question or Issue Pretty straightforward question: how does one disable the Genius/Behind the Lyrics feature in the PS4 Spotify a...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung TV Spotify keeps logging out

PlanPremiumCountryCanada DeviceSamsung UN 55 MU6070Operating SystemSamsung TV My Question or Issue Every few days the Spotify accounts logs out. I am then unable to use the "devices available" feature to log in, and have to use my account # and paswo...

• Plan Premium Country Canada  Device Samsung UN 55 MU6070 Operating System Samsung TV   My Question or Issue  Every few days the Spotify accounts logs out. I am then unable to...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[Web Player] not supported by linux

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceLinux embedded deviceOperating SystemLinuxPrograms:FireFox: ESR 52.9.0 64bitChromium 57.0.2987.98 64bit build 8.7 Deb 3.0 My Question or IssueI'm using a embedded linux pc and I'm trying to run spotify trough the browser...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Linux embedded device Operating System Linux Programs: FireFox: ESR 52.9.0 64bit Chromium 57.0.2987.98 64bit build 8.7 Deb 3.0   My Question o...
  • uiaehuihuidf
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify won’t detect Chromecast

Hi there,I’ve just set up a Chromecast Audio and am trying cast from Spotify. First, my location doesn’t have unlimited / landline internet. Only a cell tower. I want to play my offline music from Spotify, so that I’m not using data. I’ve set the Pla...

• Hi there, I’ve just set up a Chromecast Audio and am trying cast from Spotify.   First, my location doesn’t have unlimited / landline internet.  Only a cell tower.  I want to play m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast audio and Spotify

I'm having a really annoying problem with the playlists. I have a playlist were I add songs every now and then, the problem is when I listen to the playlist through chromecast the chromecast just begins at the top of the playlist when I'm listening t...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having a really annoying problem with the playlists. I have a playlist were I add songs every now and then, the problem is when I listen to the playlist through chromecast the chromecast just beg...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Radio on iPhone 7 Plus, no like or dislike buttons

PlanPremium CountryUS DeviceiPhone 7 plus Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue I have a premium subscription, but I am unable to edit my radio stations by utilizing the like/dislike buttons. The only functionality I have is to skip songs, "hea...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country US   Device iPhone 7 plus   Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  I have a premium subscription, but I am unable to edit my radi...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playing Songs That Aren't On My Playlist Anymore

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceIPhone 5 and computer (chromebook)Operating SystemiOS 10 (idk what chromebooks use) My Question or Issue I have this problem where when I take a song off a playlist of mine, when I press shuffle play on my phone or play on my...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  USA Device IPhone 5 and computer (chromebook) Operating System iOS 10 (idk what chromebooks use)   My Question or Issue  I have this problem where when I t...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Webplayer shuffle not working correctly

Device Windows 7, Chrome v69, webplayer. My Question or Issue Shuffle stopped working correctly for some time now, on the webplayer. The old problem posted over a year ago has reared its head again: shuffle only takes into account ~100-200 around the...

• Music Fan
  •  Device   Windows 7, Chrome v69, webplayer.   My Question or Issue  Shuffle stopped working correctly for some time now, on the webplayer. The old problem posted over a year ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Gear S3 Endless loading screen

Every time I load the Spotify app from my Samsung Gear S3, it gets stuck on the loading screen (picture attached). Force closing the app from my phone does not work. Restarting the device does not work. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app does work...

IMG_20180404_221201.jpg
  • Every time I load the Spotify app from my Samsung Gear S3, it gets stuck on the loading screen (picture attached).  Force closing the app from my phone does not work.  Restarting the device...
  • -f7dkzfvx_xrv
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Samsung
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes

Web Player Home always says "Something went wrong"

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceAllOperating SystemAll My Question or Issue Whenever I visit the Web Player on any of my devices or browsers, I get a pop-up that says "ooooops, something went wrong. Reload". I can access the rest of the app without issue....

•   Plan Premium Country  US Device All Operating System All   My Question or Issue  Whenever I visit the Web Player on any of my devices or browsers, I get a pop-up that...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

xbox one songs sound slowed down while playing games

I recently started using spotify on xbox one and sometimes the music will sound like its a few beats slower and deeper I was wondering if there is a fix for this or if I'll have to wait for a patch to come out

•    I recently started using spotify on xbox one and sometimes the music will sound like its a few beats slower and deeper I was wondering if there is a fix for this or if I'll have to wait...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Specific song stops playing 3:12 in every time

Bug Report: PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceWeb Player, ChomeOperating SystemLinux My Question or Issue The song Fidoober by Bee's Knees stops playing and auto skips to the next song 3m12s in every time. The song is 3m38s long. I am able to play the fina...

• Casual Listener
  • Bug Report:   Plan Premium Country  USA Device Web Player, Chome Operating System Linux   My Question or Issue  The song Fidoober by Bee's Knees stops playing and auto...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution phone app song selection

Hi there,so this is just an app funtionality suggestion - but still incredibly necessary, i promise.so i use my phone for selecting music, either connected to my bluetooth speaker or as a proxy controller when spotify is playing through my TV or comp...

• Music Fan
  • Hi there, so this is just an app funtionality suggestion - but still incredibly necessary, i promise. so i use my phone for selecting music, either connected to my bluetooth speaker or as a proxy...
  • Atticus_Maytrap
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect stopped working on Denon AVR-x1100

PremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone, MacBook Pro, iPadOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue Last week Spotify Connect stopped working with these devices. Connect cannot find the Denon unit in "Devices Available". Denon is running the current firmwar...

• Premium Country USA  Device iPhone, MacBook Pro, iPad Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  Last week Spotify Connect stopped working with these devices.  Conne...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 30 Second Preview Start Time :: API

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceMacbook Pro (2017) My Question or IssueSuppose I have a song (_________*****____) where ***** is the 30 second preview associated with the 'preview_url' data point. Is there a way to use the API to find the start time for **...

• Plan Premium Country US Device Macbook Pro (2017)     My Question or Issue Suppose I have a song (_________*****____) where ***** is the 30 second preview associated with the 'prev...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify account linked to deleted PS4 account

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevicePlaystation 4, iPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 11, current PS4 operating system My Question or IssueI connected my Spotify account to a Playstation account that was deleted after I connected. Now I can’t connect my Spotif...

• Plan Premium Country Australia Device Playstation 4, iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 11, current PS4 operating system   My Question or Issue I connected my Spotify account to a Play...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution auto log in

PlanPremiumCountryIsrael DevicePCOperating SystemWIN7 My Question or Issue Hi,Every time i go to spotify.com to listen in web browser, i need to log in again (via Facebook), this is very frustrating since there are around 4 windows i need to pass unt...

• Plan Premium Country Israel  Device PC Operating System WIN7   My Question or Issue  Hi, Every time i go to spotify.com to listen in web browser, i need to log in again (via...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist offline on Gear S3

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceGear S3Operating SystemTizen My Question or IssueIt is impossibile to update a playlist previously downloaded on Gear S3. To do this, i always have to delete the playlist, log off the app, log on and then i can update and...

• Plan Premium Country Italy Device Gear S3 Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue It is impossibile to update a playlist previously downloaded on Gear S3. To do this, i always ha...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Marantz sr7007 receiver wont log on spotify with family premium plan?

anyone know a fix for this?tried both email and device user namejust get a message that i dont have premium when i try to log on

• anyone know a fix for this? tried both email and device user name just get a message that i dont have premium when i try to log on
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes