Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect vs Bluesound (Node 2)

Hi all,I never managed to connect my Spotify account to a Bluesound system. Bluesound claims that it should work, but I don't see Bluesound in the list of hardware partners.I guess this link between Spottify Connect and Bluesound needs to be bootstra...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I never managed to connect my Spotify account to a Bluesound system. Bluesound claims that it should work, but I don't see Bluesound in the list of hardware partners. I guess thi...
  • RRWiii
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify stopped playing and clicking Play does not help

I am using spotify just from today on a Linux box (Ubuntu 16.04.3) with firefox 59.0.2, and I start the play of an album, and then the first or second song just stops. Clicking on "Pause" and then "Play" does not help - the button stays in state "Pla...

• I am using spotify just from today on a Linux box (Ubuntu 16.04.3) with firefox 59.0.2, and I start the play of an album, and then the first or second song just stops. Clicking on "Pause" and then "P...
  • patriciassantos
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Samsung Smart TV - Troubleshooting

Want to use Spotify on your TV? With the Spotify app on Samsung Smart TVs, you can. Samsung Smart TV: 2012-2014 models (running the Orsay operating system) If your Samsung Smart TV was produced between 2012-2014 and is running the Orsay operating sys...

rtaImage.png samsung_tizen.jpg
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Want to use Spotify on your TV? With the Spotify app on Samsung Smart TVs, you can.   Samsung Smart TV: 2012-2014 models (running the Orsay operating system)   If your Samsung ...
  • silviojuniorr
  • 62 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 62 replies
  • 2 likes

Meek Mill

We'd like to see the real time analaytics for Meek Mill's "Dreams and Nightmares" since he's been released from jail today.

• We'd like to see the real time analaytics for Meek Mill's "Dreams and Nightmares" since he's been released from jail today. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix missing on Samsung TV

Hello all, I don't know if this is a bug or the way is designed, but I am not able to find my Daily Mixes when using Spotify on a Samsung TV. Appreciate any help. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   I don't know if this is a bug or the way is designed, but I am not able to find my Daily Mixes when using Spotify on a Samsung TV. Appreciate any help.   Thanks!
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not selected music starts

While I am listening to my playlist, a song I did not select, starts. It is always the same song. This thing happens always after some minutes my playlist plays. Why? How can I stop this?

• While I am listening to my playlist, a song I did not select, starts. It is always the same song. This thing happens always after some minutes my playlist plays. Why? How can I stop this?
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted Chromecast (hacker?)

I'm trying to listen to my music but my phone is saying that another device is currently connected to my account and it is listed as "Web Player (chrome)" and they keep playing their weird Spanish music and interrupting mine. So then I think someone ...

• I'm trying to listen to my music but my phone is saying that another device is currently connected to my account and it is listed as "Web Player (chrome)" and they keep playing their weird Spanish mu...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

A song disappeared overnight

Hello,I had a song in my Discover Weekley playlist that I liked. Saved it to one of my own playlists. Today it was gone from both Discover Weekley and my personal playlist. Any suggestions?Thanks,Martin

• Hello, I had a song in my Discover Weekley playlist that I liked. Saved it to one of my own playlists. Today it was gone from both Discover Weekley and my personal playlist. Any suggestions? Thanks...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BMW ConnectedDrive - will not stop shuffling?

Hi guys,My Android phone is connected to my car and streaming Spotify (premuim) as a connected app.It seems like it won't stop shuffling- no matter what I do. I tried disabling on the app, on the car, on both, one enabled and one disabled, so on. Thi...

• Hi guys, My Android phone is connected to my car and streaming Spotify (premuim) as a connected app. It seems like it won't stop shuffling- no matter what I do. I tried disabling on the app, on the...
  • JEDEMO
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

pay with ps+

is it possible to pay with psn+ account the spotify premium subscription ?

• is it possible to pay with psn+ account the spotify premium subscription ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player Issue

Hi folks. We're aware that Web Player doesn't currently work for everyone. We're investigating and will let you know when there's an update.

• Spotify Legend
  • Hi folks. We're aware that Web Player doesn't currently work for everyone.   We're investigating and will let you know when there's an update.
  • ro37
  • 293 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Web Player
  • 293 replies
  • 15 likes

Can't unblock application

Hey A while ago I was going through apps, that have access to my spotify, and decided to remove one of those. Now I can't give access to this application again Is there a way to unblock an app?

• Hey   A while ago I was going through apps, that have access to my spotify, and decided to remove one of those. Now I can't give access to this application again 😕   Is there a way to ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to add song to a collaborative playlist using WebPlayer

Using Webplayer on Windows 10, Google Chrome.It took about 3 months for the webplayer for open.spotify to actually play music for me but that's a different saga. When using open.spotify Webplayer, I am unable to add songs to collaborative playlists w...

• Casual Listener
  • Using Webplayer on Windows 10, Google Chrome. It took about 3 months for the webplayer for open.spotify to actually play music for me but that's a different saga.   When using open.spotify ...
  • russkinz
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Ancha es Castilla, by Mago de Oz, still broken after 2 years

Hi. This is the third time I ask you to fix Ancha es Castilla, by Mago de Oz. spotify:album:1Da87nj7hlkdRAh9Zf5jp7 The song keeps "jumping" like it was a scrached cd. First time, almost 2 years ago, you told me that you were working on it. Thanks

• Hi.   This is the third time I ask you to fix Ancha es Castilla, by Mago de Oz. spotify:album:1Da87nj7hlkdRAh9Zf5jp7   The song keeps "jumping" like it was a scrached cd.   ...
  • traro
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Denon device not working anymoe

Hello, My spotify doesn't work anymore with my Denon AVR X2000 since yesterday although it used to work for years before. What did it change by spotify? What should I do?Thank you for your helpJack

• Hello,   My spotify doesn't work anymore with my Denon AVR X2000 since yesterday although it used to work for years before.  What did it change by spotify?  What should I do? Thank ...
  • Arndrell
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Denon
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Discover Weekly didn't update

Hey, my Discover Weekly playlist is usually updated every monday night. But now it's Monday 17:00 and it's still the playlist from last week.Could some Spotify mod update the playlist for me? Thank you very much Adrian

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   my Discover Weekly playlist is usually updated every monday night. But now it's Monday 17:00 and it's still the playlist from last week. Could some Spotify mod update the playlist for ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player playing one song then freezing

I'll start a playlist playing in the web player, it will play the one song I click on and then not play any more songs. The timer will be messed up when the song finishes (e.g. read 4:37 out of 3:52, or 3:22 out of 3:54). Opening spotify on my phone ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'll start a playlist playing in the web player, it will play the one song I click on and then not play any more songs. The timer will be messed up when the song finishes (e.g. read 4:37 out of 3:52,...
  • berne1007
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Windows] Missing Track Length in Discover Weekly playlist

Hi folks, I know there are other topics about that issue, but since there is no activity anymore I wanted to bring it up again. I am missing the track length column in my discover weekly playlist. I tried all tipps already (reinstalling, cleaning app...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi folks,   I know there are other topics about that issue, but since there is no activity anymore I wanted to bring it up again.   I am missing the track length column in my discover w...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes