Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Qualifications to join Rock Star program?

Hey there, I'm new to the forums (had an account for a while but never really used it until recently) so forgive me if this is a silly question and I'm just missing something. So on the Rock Stars page, I hit the "I'm interested" button, and it now s...

• Composer
  • Hey there, I'm new to the forums (had an account for a while but never really used it until recently) so forgive me if this is a silly question and I'm just missing something.   So on the Rock...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

discover weekly playlist cover

My IssueIve tried every method there is one the web to change the discover weekly playlist cover. I like the feature but I hate the picture, (picture of me and my ex) and I cannot stand to see it. Ive tried diconecting my facebook from spotify for a ...

• Visitor
  • My Issue Ive tried every method there is one the web to change the discover weekly playlist cover. I like the feature but I hate the picture, (picture of me and my ex) and I cannot stand to see it. ...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not scrobbling to Last.FM when play mix from Last.FM

Hej, I'm playing music from the last.fm site option "Play your Mix" , however somethings the now playing is not displaying and it never scrobbling. What is wrong?? Thanks PlanPremiumCountry BrasilDeviceSpotify LinuxOperating SystemLinux Mint 18.3

• Regular
  • Hej,   I'm playing music from the last.fm site option "Play your Mix" , however somethings the now playing is not displaying and it never scrobbling. What is wrong??   Thanks   P...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nuclear Blast unavailable

Since yeterday I'm not able to play most of Nuclear Blast albums. The error message is either "song is unavailable" or "song is unavailable in your country". This includes all Eluveitie albums, Toumas Holopainen - Lise and times of Scrooge, and proba...

• Casual Listener
  • Since yeterday I'm not able to play most of Nuclear Blast albums. The error message is either "song is unavailable" or "song is unavailable in your country". This includes all Eluveitie albums, Touma...
  • PatrickNB
  • 190 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Nuclear Blast
    problem
  • 190 replies
  • 6 likes

Can't download personal data

PlanFreeCountry The NetherlandsDeviceMacbook Pro late 2016)Operating SystemMAC OS My Question or IssueHi Guys, I'm trying to download my personal data from my spotify account. However, when doing the third step (verifying my password) the system stop...

•   Plan Free Country  The Netherlands Device Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System MAC OS   My Question or Issue Hi Guys,   I'm trying to download my personal data f...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Establish an independent body to lobby against deceptive practices used by the service

Seriously guys, the business model you represent is too important and revolutionary for you to go sullying it with stuff like this. Get some help. I don't even expect this to be seen by anyone. I'm just praying that whoever moderates this will have s...

• Visitor
  • Seriously guys, the business model you represent is too important and revolutionary for you to go sullying it with stuff like this. Get some help. I don't even expect this to be seen by anyone. I'm j...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Song goes out of bounds on web player

PlanFreeCountryUSA DeviceMacbook Pro early 2015, Chrome browserOperating SystemmacOS High Sierra My Question or Issue I have observed on a few occasions that the current song playing continues even after it is supposed to end. No audio plays after th...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country USA   Device Macbook Pro early 2015, Chrome browser Operating System macOS High Sierra   My Question or Issue  I have observed on a few occasi...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Secret" playlists are not private

Spotify makes the illusion that making a playlist "secret" makes it private. This is not true. Anyone can go to https://open.spotify.com/user/USERNAME to view your "secret" playlists and all of the songs within them.Please make it possible to make pr...

• Regular
  • Spotify makes the illusion that making a playlist "secret" makes it private. This is not true. Anyone can go to https://open.spotify.com/user/USERNAME to view your "secr...
  • kylethale
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

URGENT problem with a podcast

PlanFreeCountry Bulgaria Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Hello. I recently started a podcast and I am using Anchor to distribute it. Today I received a message that my podcast is on Spotify. But when I searched for it I see only the l...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Bulgaria   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Hello. I recently started a podcast and I am using Anchor to distribute it. Today I rece...
  • silviyaradkova
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resuming playlist from Marshall speaker

Hello, I noticed playlists behave differently when playing from the Spotify app and when using Spotify Connect on my Marshall Woburn Multi Room.When on Spotify app (expected behavior): I play a playlist (via browse, Daily Mix or made by me). Later, I...

• Hello, I noticed playlists behave differently when playing from the Spotify app and when using Spotify Connect on my Marshall Woburn Multi Room. When on Spotify app (expected behavior): I play a pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Crossfade songs I personally put on spotify?

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSurface ProOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueI made my own playlist out of songs I have downloaded onto my computer. I had to put my own songs because Spotify didn't have the "clean" versions (which I need for my jo...

• Plan Premium Country   Device Surface Pro Operating System Windows  My Question or Issue I made my own playlist out of songs I have downloaded onto my computer. I had to put my own...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Chromecast keeps pausing

The problem I have has been extensively described in the following thread: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Spotify-Pausing-On-Chromecast-Issues/idc-p/4505139#M74393 Unfortunately, your lovely employee has decreed the issue is fixed, c...

• The problem I have has been extensively described in the following thread:   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Spotify-Pausing-On-Chromecast-Issues/idc-p/4505139#M74393   ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album songs disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryItaly Device(Android + Desktop) My Question or Issue Hello, today one of my favorite album, Crisis what crisis of Supertramp, has some songs disappeared.Can someone tell me why? Marco

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Italy   Device (Android + Desktop)     My Question or Issue  Hello, today one of my favorite album, Crisis what crisis of Supertramp, has some songs...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

A single song is missing from an album and I don’t know why

PlanFreeCountryUSA DeviceiPad Air 2 and my iPhone 5s (though I don’t think the issue lies within the device)Operating SystemiOS11 My Question or Issue For some reason a song from an album is missing from the album on Spotify. I’m positive it’s supped...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country USA   Device iPad Air 2 and my iPhone 5s (though I don’t think the issue lies within the device) Operating System iOS11   My Question or Issue  For some re...
  • Rasiadunn
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Big Spotify Playlist (174K) lost SEO Position

PlanPremiumCountry Spain Device(Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5) My Question or Issue Hey Spotify, My playlist was getting around 150-200 daily followers this last year, it has stopped growing and it's even losing fol...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country  Spain   Device (Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (MacOS High Sierra 10.13.5)   My Question or Issue   Hey Spotify,   My playlist wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Do Playlists with Stations Update?

(Apologies for repeat, I tried to delete this copied post but apparently users can't delete their own posts...) PlanPremium My Question or Issue I created some playlists with genres that are not officially recognized by spotify and added some differe...

• Casual Listener
  • (Apologies for repeat, I tried to delete this copied post but apparently users can't delete their own posts...)   Plan Premium   My Question or Issue  I created some playlists wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Do Playlists containing stations update?

PlanPremium My Question or Issue I created some playlists with genres that are not officially recognized by spotify and added some differents artist stations to them. I am simply wondering if when I add stations to these playlists if the playlist upd...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   My Question or Issue  I created some playlists with genres that are not officially recognized by spotify and added some differents artist stations to them. I am simply wo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"...Esta música não está disponível..."

Bom dia, Sou um usuário Premium e utilizo o Spotify tanto no Android, Desktop e Web, porém, costumo utilizá-lo com maior frequência no Desktop, e o mesmo não está funcionando, aponta o erro "Esta música não está disponível. Se você tiver o arquivo no...

• Bom dia,   Sou um usuário Premium e utilizo o Spotify tanto no Android, Desktop e Web, porém, costumo utilizá-lo com maior frequência no Desktop, e o mesmo não está funcionando, aponta o erro ...
  • zenondc8
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Windows
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify on PS4 won't launch

PlanFreeCountry South Africa DevicePS4Operating SystemPS4 My Question or IssueHi everyone,I tried launching Spotify on my ps4 for the first time and the grey page with the Spotify logo loads up but then after a few seconds a message with the word "Er...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  South Africa  Device PS4 Operating System PS4    My Question or Issue Hi everyone, I tried launching Spotify on my ps4 for the first time and the gre...
  • ZaeemAsvat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect is the worst anti-feature of all times

PlanPremiumOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I sat at my desktop, listening to a playlist. THEN I NEED TO TAKE A DUMP. So I go to the toilet and start browsing Reddit, CAUSE THATS WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DUMP, and stumble upon a song that ...

• Gig Goer
  •   Plan Premium Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I sat at my desktop, listening to a playlist. THEN I NEED TO TAKE A DUMP. So I go to the toilet and start brow...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes