Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect with Amazon Echo or Google Home, but using third-party speaker

I understand you can tell Alexa to play something on Spotify, and the Echo will play it via Connect. Probably the same feature is coming to Google Home when it is released. Yet I would have a different use case. I would love to use Echo or Home just ...

• I understand you can tell Alexa to play something on Spotify, and the Echo will play it via Connect. Probably the same feature is coming to Google Home when it is released.   Yet I would have ...
  • Keithsunderland
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 285 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 16 replies
  • 285 likes

Lost music. Dislike all my music

Hello!I friend was looking a song and he erase all my music from fravorites song. There was music since 4 years ago and i think is going to be very difficult to find all of them. There is a way to go back? I am very sad today

• Hello! I friend was looking a song and he erase all my music from fravorites song.   There was music since 4 years ago and i think is going to be very difficult to find all of them.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Howlin' Wolf Album Available But Unlisted

Howlin' Wolf's album of the same name is listed in the Popular section but is not included in the discography.It's accessible in the Popular section which is confusing.This album is not included in the album list.

spotify.png spotify2.png
  • Music Fan
  • Howlin' Wolf's album of the same name is listed in the Popular section but is not included in the discography. It's accessible in the Popular section which is confusing. This album is not included ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS3 stutters

Using Spotify app on PS3 (the fat model). App opens. Playback stutters, it's not buffering. The bar / time keeps counting down but the song doesn't pause to buffer it just cuts out and then continues.. Not sure what to do. Deleted and then downloaded...

• Using Spotify app on PS3 (the fat model).  App opens.  Playback stutters, it's not buffering.  The bar / time keeps counting down but the song doesn't pause to buffer it just cuts o...
  • Humpmeimfamous
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Album suddenly censored

I was listening to an album and it had swear worda and stuff and it was normal and yesterday the same album was censored?? What is happening? I couldn't find a different version there was only one of the album listed... please help

• I was listening to an album and it had swear worda and stuff and it was normal and yesterday the same album was censored?? What is happening? I couldn't find a different version there was only one of...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't play Friends Album by Will and the People anymore

I can't play the Album "Friends" by Will and the People anymore. When I click on a track it says "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." Also, the Album doesn't appear on the Artist Page anymore, buy whe...

• I can't play the Album "Friends" by Will and the People anymore. When I click on a track it says "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." Also, the Album...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is downloading spotify on alcatel 2067x possible?

Hi.. i was just wondering if i can download spotify on an old alcatel fliptop 2067x ? If so, how? TIA

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.. i was just wondering if i can download spotify on an old alcatel fliptop 2067x ?   If so, how?   TIA
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify as default on amazon echo

The spotify setup page https://support.spotify.com/us/article/spotify-amazon-echo/ says you can make it the default on amazon echo, but i cant figure out how. My echo still defaults to amazon music can anyone help me out with this:? thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • The spotify setup page   https://support.spotify.com/us/article/spotify-amazon-echo/   says you can make it the default on amazon echo, but i cant figure out how. My echo still defaults...
  • danmillest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tesla app stuck on repeat one

Two of three times when playing songs from a playlist the songs will keep repeating until I press next. Then that song will be stuck on repeat one. Tried rebooting, logged out and in, no dice. Also tried switching between repeat none/repeat one/repea...

• Casual Listener
  • Two of three times when playing songs from a playlist the songs will keep repeating until I press next. Then that song will be stuck on repeat one. Tried rebooting, logged out and in, no dice. Also t...
  • ModelS
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify not working on Pioneer AVH-X2850BT

Hello Spotifiers, I recently bought the Pioneer AVH-X2850BT headunit for my car for 2 main reasons. One of which is Spotify integration! Unfortunately, Spotify does not show up/work. And believe me I have tried everything for days now. Things I have ...

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2b50.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2b53.jpg
  • Hello Spotifiers,   I recently bought the Pioneer AVH-X2850BT headunit for my car for 2 main reasons. One of which is Spotify integration!   Unfortunately, Spotify does not show up/work...
  • PhilRock
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I followed a spotify created playlist, but now all the songs are changed

So I followed a playlist called "Be Happy" created by Spotify a week or two ago. It had so many good old classic songs. But when I opened it today all the songs had been replaced with the same music that are in the top charts. I want the old playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • So I followed a playlist called "Be Happy" created by Spotify a week or two ago. It had so many good old classic songs. But when I opened it today all the songs had been replaced with the same music ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Summer Internship 2018

Hi! I was just wondering when Spotify would notify applicants of the decisions for summer internships? If you are not invited to interview, will Spotify let you know anyway? Thanks!

• Hi! I was just wondering when Spotify would notify applicants of the decisions for summer internships? If you are not invited to interview, will Spotify let you know anyway? Thank...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify with Google Home Not Working

Hi,I have multiple problems with Spotify which started just a couple of days ago. Others have similar or identical problems. I am a premium account holder. (1) Web player doesn't work anymore. It just skips songs a few times and then stops. I tried o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have multiple problems with Spotify which started just a couple of days ago. Others have similar or identical problems. I am a premium account holder.   (1) Web player doesn't work anym...
  • blixabloxa
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 7 likes

Radio isn't working for specific artist

Within the past two weeks I've had the radio for a specific artist cease working. The artist in question is Golfish, and I have attempted to play a radio station based on them in the desktop client in Windows 10, the android client in Nougat on a Nex...

2018-03-09 13_00_11-Spotify.png
  • Within the past two weeks I've had the radio for a specific artist cease working. The artist in question is Golfish, and I have attempted to play a radio station based on them in the desktop client i...
  • wolffs79
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Renaissance: Turn of the Cards

Today, when I tried to listen to Renaissance's Turn of the Cards album, it got to "I Think of You", and instead of playing that song, it played "The Vultures Fly High", which is a song from a different Renaissance album. This really needs to be fixed...

• Today, when I tried to listen to Renaissance's Turn of the Cards album, it got to "I Think of You", and instead of playing that song, it played "The Vultures Fly High", which is a song from a differe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player no carga ni reproduce nada

En dos notebooks distintos (un Windows 7 y un Windows 10) y con dos cuentas distintas (ninguna es Premium), no me carga absolutamente ninguna canción, ni las guardadas ni las para descubrir.Cuando apreto play, me aparece instantáneamente la canción e...

• En dos notebooks distintos (un Windows 7 y un Windows 10) y con dos cuentas distintas (ninguna es Premium), no me carga absolutamente ninguna canción, ni las guardadas ni las para descubrir. Cuando ...
  • matepore
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify web player no me reproduce las canciones

le doy play a las canciones individuales, a mis playlist y no las reproduce solo aparece la barra de la cancion pero no se mueve y no se escucha nada en mi lap. El sonido esta bien y todo he puesto otra aplicación de musica y si funciona pero a mi me...

• le doy play a las canciones individuales, a mis playlist y no las reproduce solo aparece la barra de la cancion pero no se mueve y no se escucha nada en mi lap. El sonido esta bien y todo he puesto o...
  • matepore
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback problems under Chromeos

For a couple of days now I am having serious problems with playback on my chromebox. I can't get it started is the first problem. Once after many clicks and refresh I finally get it started it take up to a minute in between tracks with silence to sta...

• Visitor
  • For a couple of days now I am having serious problems with playback on my chromebox. I can't get it started is the first problem. Once after many clicks and refresh I finally get it started it take u...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Onkyo reciever not showing in Spotify Connect list.

Hi there, I have an Onlyo NR-616 with the latest firmware, when I open Spotify Connect on my mobile device (Samsung S3) my Onkyo reciever is not listed. How can I remedy this? Thanks in advance Jevon

• Regular
  • Hi there, I have an Onlyo NR-616 with the latest firmware, when I open Spotify Connect on my mobile device (Samsung S3) my Onkyo reciever is not listed. How can I remedy this? Thanks in advance ...
  • rajackar
  • Regular
  • 90 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 90 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Rearrange tracks in song library

Hello,is there a way to rearrange songs inside your song-library (not playlist)? Couldnt find one in the Desktop App, Webapp and WP-App. Any help is appreciated.

• Hello, is there a way to rearrange songs inside your song-library (not playlist)? Couldnt find one in the Desktop App, Webapp and WP-App.   Any help is appreciated.
  • nfbasso
  • 2 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 20 likes