Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

ERROR: "Could not add to My Shazam Tracks"

I've a premium Spotidy account.I connected Shazam with Spotify.Error message from Shazam: "Could not add to My Shazam Tracks".I found other messages about that error here but no answers. In Shazam, I can manually add a song to a playlist on Spotify. ...

• Music Fan
  • I've a premium Spotidy account. I connected Shazam with Spotify. Error message from Shazam: "Could not add to My Shazam Tracks". I found other messages about that error here but no answe...
  • pantarei86
  • 18 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Page doesn't update.

Hi, It's now quite a long time that my discover page is stuck at the same albums on both Android and Windows. This is the main reason why I'm using Spotify Premium, so I'm very embarassed. But surprisingly, the "Weekly discoveries" playlist keeps upd...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   It's now quite a long time that my discover page is stuck at the same albums on both Android and Windows. This is the main reason why I'm using Spotify Premium, so I'm very embarassed. B...
  • Trololo2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast dropouts

Hi all, I've had this problem since the beginning - across different networks, devices and routers/wifi setups. Streaming from web player to chromecast drops out, and I need to disconnect from chromecast, play in browser momentarily, then reconnect t...

• Hi all, I've had this problem since the beginning - across different networks, devices and routers/wifi setups. Streaming from web player to chromecast drops out, and I need to disconnect from chrome...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Focus Playlists

I use the focus playlists when I'm having a 12 hour-study-binge type of day. When the songs are heavy with dialogue, or the artist speaking (as opposed to singing) I find it super distracting and it makes me not want to listen to the playlists while ...

• I use the focus playlists when I'm having a 12 hour-study-binge type of day. When the songs are heavy with dialogue, or the artist speaking (as opposed to singing) I find it super distracting and it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

get more songs Spotify recommended to us

we can only get 30 songs from discover weekly playlist. is there any other way for us to get more songs Spotify recommended to us besides this playlist and daily remix.

• Casual Listener
  • we can only get 30 songs from discover weekly playlist. is there any other way for us to get more songs Spotify recommended to us besides this playlist and daily remix.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution If you submit your podcast to Spotify, do they every reply with a status?

I submitted a podcast using the form Spotify sent me. That was over a month ago and there has been no follow up from Spotify, nor is the podcast available for listening. Does anyone know the process? Will they ever respond with a status? Is there a s...

• I submitted a podcast using the form Spotify sent me. That was over a month ago and there has been no follow up from Spotify, nor is the podcast available for listening. Does anyone know the process?...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution We had an error retrieving your deleted playlist. Please try again later.

some please help me get my playlists back. i never deleted them but there gone and when i try to get it back it says "We had an error retrieving your deleted playlist. Please try again later." what can i do?

• some please help me get my playlists back. i never deleted them but there gone and when i try to get it back it says "We had an error retrieving your deleted playlist. Please try again later." what c...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How long does a song have to be before i can publish it to spotify?

In length Eg, 5 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, **bleep** minutes, 5 hours 24minutes.

• Casual Listener
  • In length Eg, 5 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, **bleep** minutes, 5 hours 24minutes.
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play anything on Web Player

No matters what I do, I can't play any song or view what I'm playing on any other devices using Spotify Connect. Tried on last version of Chrome, Firefox and Edge.

• Regular
  • No matters what I do, I can't play any song or view what I'm playing on any other devices using Spotify Connect. Tried on last version of Chrome, Firefox and Edge.
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Artists stats: embedded album streams + All Other Sources

Hi, For each of our albums, we embedded a Spotify player on our website. If someone streams the album via this embed, where does it show in 'How do they stream" in the Spotify for Artists stats? Does it count for a stream from 'All Other Sources'? Al...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   For each of our albums, we embedded a Spotify player on our website. If someone streams the album via this embed, where does it show in 'How do they stream" in the Spotify...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

collaborative list

Regards! I want to know if I could create a collaborative list for only one friend. I readed that if I create this type of list all my friends can add or remove song, but I want create one for only one friend. Thanks in advance.

• Regards! I want to know if I could create a collaborative list for only one friend. I readed that if I create this type of list all my friends can add or remove song, but I want create one for only o...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

verified badge

*personal information removed* my email is this : Hello please to verified badge

• *personal information removed* my email is this : Hello please to verified badge 
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music from Spotify on YouTube with links?

Just curious if it is possible to use Spotify music on YouTube if you put the link in the video... also does it make any difference if the music is in the background of the game volume?

• Just curious if it is possible to use Spotify music on YouTube if you put the link in the video... also does it make any difference if the music is in the background of the game volume?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Copyrights
    music
    Youtube
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify choppy while using Chromecast Audio (Not a WiFi issue)

I LOVE spoitfy and play it loud through my 200Watt speaker system. Up until recently I used a phisical connection from my phone to the amplifier.I bought a Chromecast audio so I could remote stream Spotify. Unfortunately it is jerky and intermittant....

• Regular
  • I LOVE spoitfy and play it loud through my 200Watt speaker system.  Up until recently I used a phisical connection from my phone to the amplifier. I bought a Chromecast audio so I could remote...
  • Escaflo1
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Google Home only plays recently added songs

I've had a spotify account for quite a while now and have been collecting songs under "your music" for quite a while - I don't know how many songs, but it's a significant amount. I recently got a Google Home Mini, and when I ask it to play music, reg...

• I've had a spotify account for quite a while now and have been collecting songs under "your music" for quite a while - I don't know how many songs, but it's a significant amount.  I recently got...
  • chanl820
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Agust D

Hello! Can you add Agust D and his mixtape on Spotify? His tracks are awesome and I'd like to listen to it wherever I go.

• Visitor
  • Hello! Can you add Agust D and his mixtape on Spotify? 🙂 His tracks are awesome and I'd like to listen to it wherever I go. 🙂
  • Btsfan3
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

Tell Alexa to Save a Song to Library

Is there a way, when listening to Spotify via my Amazon Echo, to tell Alexa to save the current song to my library (formerly the "star" feature)? Or, even better, to add it to a specific playlist? When I listen to Pandora on the Echo I can say "Alexa...

• Gig Goer
  • Is there a way, when listening to Spotify via my Amazon Echo, to tell Alexa to save the current song to my library (formerly the "star" feature)? Or, even better, to add it to a specific playlist? &...
  • Song-Keeper
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 29 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 29 likes

Adding a song to my library using Amazon Alexa?

Hi! Is there a way to ask Alexa to add a song to my collection or to one of my playlist? Sometimes I am listening to a new song but can't get to my phone and it would be really useful to just ask Alexa to add it to my collection for me.

• Regular
  • Hi! Is there a way to ask Alexa to add a song to my collection or to one of my playlist? Sometimes I am listening to a new song but can't get to my phone and it would be really useful to just ask Ale...
  • Song-Keeper
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Spotify Web Player not Working

Hey, so as of a few days ago my spotify web player on my desktop has stopped working completely, and the reason for it is a total mystery to me. The buttons simply do not work, and if I play Spotify on a different computer/phone it does not recognize...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, so as of a few days ago my spotify web player on my desktop has stopped working completely, and the reason for it is a total mystery to me. The buttons simply do not work, and if I play Spotify ...
  • iammemyselfandi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello, Can I block specific artists even if they are featured in a playlist?

I am linked to my facebook and even though I generally make my own playlists featuring the music I like ofcourse, sometimes I just listen to the top100 because I want to hear diffrent things, the problem is the occasional Justin Bieber, Nickleback, O...

• Casual Listener
  • I am linked to my facebook and even though I generally make my own playlists featuring the music I like ofcourse, sometimes I just listen to the top100 because I want to hear diffrent things, the pro...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 37 replies
  • 107 likes
  • 37 replies
  • 107 likes