Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Gear S3 Playlist shrunk from 400 to 20 songs

I'm a Spotify premium member, recently purchased a Gear S3 (non-4G/LTE), and downloaded a playlist of roughly 400 songs to play offline. When I downloaded the songs, I sat and watched as the counter ticked all the way to 400 - just to be sure. I then...

• Casual Listener
  •   I'm a Spotify premium member, recently purchased a Gear S3 (non-4G/LTE), and downloaded a playlist of roughly 400 songs to play offline.  When I downloaded the songs, I sat and watc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Being able to play with no wifi

Hey Spotify people it would be really great if you could let us people who don’t have premium accounts to be able to play our music with out wifi. I’m not asking for anything else not even letting us being able to pick our own songs or skip without h...

• Hey Spotify people it would be really great if you could let us people who don’t have premium accounts to be able to play our music with out wifi. I’m not asking for anything else not even letting us...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

To find disappeared track

Hi, friends!Few days ago I added a track to my playlists, and now it's missed. I guess it could be deleted from the Spotify Data, but I really want to find this track.The problem is - I don't remember the name and the artist. Just melody and cover. I...

• Hi, friends! Few days ago I added a track to my playlists, and now it's missed. I guess it could be deleted from the Spotify Data, but I really want to find this track. The problem is - I don't...
  • caszriel
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify ads australia

hey guys do u remember this one ad that used to play mutliple times in 2017, (pretty sure its a commercial company ads)it was really fast paced ( with like clicking and drumming like sounds) and then it ends with a thump

• Casual Listener
  • hey guys do u remember this one ad that used to play mutliple times in 2017, (pretty sure its a commercial company ads) it was really fast paced ( with like clicking and drumming like sounds) and th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertisements

Hear me out here. Adverts you cannot skip, correct? Meaning you are forced to listen to them and it can leave an impact to you if about something such as cancer charity adverts etc. But what does the world really need to hear right now? What main top...

• Hear me out here. Adverts you cannot skip, correct? Meaning you are forced to listen to them and it can leave an impact to you if about something such as cancer charity adverts etc. But what does the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! hardware - Harman/kardon - omni 20

Hi there,I juste bought the omni 20 wifi speakers from Harman Kardon because i read good reviews about them which Saïd they would work with spotify connect through wifi. However, i cannot seem to make them work, as i don't see them on my 'spotify con...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I juste bought the omni 20 wifi speakers from Harman Kardon because i read good reviews about them which Saïd they would work with spotify connect through wifi. However, i cannot seem to m...
  • EuroHoo
  • 73 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 73 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect - Bose SoundTouch not playing iTunes playlists

Hello, Spotify plays flawlesly to my Soundtouch ST10/20 Speakers via connect . If I want to play am importet iTunes playlist that is not possible anymore.Connect Status displays: Can't play this right now. Spotify is not active on this device. Error ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Spotify plays flawlesly to my Soundtouch ST10/20 Speakers via connect .   If I want to play am importet iTunes playlist that is not possible anymore. Connect Status displays: ...
  • MojoRizin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My song is listed under a new artist instead of Mine

So essentially, the problem is that my song "Drop the Bass" is on Rofel. Except, it's not on the "correct" Rofel. I want it to be under all my other tracks, ROFEL (in all caps). Is there any way I can get this transferred?

• Casual Listener
  • So essentially, the problem is that my song "Drop the Bass" is on Rofel.  Except, it's not on the "correct" Rofel.  I want it to be under all my other tracks, ROFEL (in all caps).  Is ...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8.1\W10M] Browse page is empty

I can't see anything on browse page. App just shows "unfortunately there is nothing here" text. I've checked on both phones with Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone 8.1. Reinstalling an app didn't help.

• Music Fan
  • I can't see anything on browse page. App just shows "unfortunately there is nothing here" text. I've checked on both phones with Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone 8.1. Reinstalling an app didn't he...
  • BananaHood
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Show list of Users I'm following on Samsung TV

I am not seeing a list of the people that I follow on Samsung TV. I see the people I follow on iphone and desktop, but not on Samsung smart TV. Is there a way to get that?Thanks for any feedback.

• I am not seeing a list of the people that I follow on Samsung TV.  I see the people I follow on iphone and desktop, but not on Samsung smart TV. Is there a way to get that? Thanks for any feedb...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Why are you removing your app from my smart tv?

I have a Vizio Smart TV. Every time I open my Spotify App, it tells me that it will soon be unavailable and to "visit (a website) to see where you can further play Spotify Music" . Why?There were a couple of bugs about a year and a half ago but I hav...

• I have a Vizio Smart TV. Every time I open my Spotify App, it tells me that it will soon be unavailable and to "visit (a website) to see where you can further play Spotify Music" .  Why? There...
  • Murray1957
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify doesn't work

When I try to listen a song it doesn't work. I always read "This song is not available. If the file is on your computer, you can import it."I tried to update Spotify to see if that could have been the problem. I also tried to log-out but nothing chan...

• When I try to listen a song it doesn't work. I always read "This song is not available. If the file is on your computer, you can import it." I tried to update Spotify to see if that could have been ...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

login from my samsung smart tv

Samsung smart hub. I installed spotify. Try to log in with my usual credentials. Message ... wrong password... appears, even though correct credentials are entered. Any advice

• Samsung smart hub. I installed spotify. Try to log in with my usual credentials. Message ... wrong password... appears, even though correct credentials are entered. Any advice
  • Ambalavanar
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

As from today I cannot use Chromecast Audio from Spotify

All other audio streaming; Google Play Music, Youtube, radio is fine but can no longer cast from Spotify. Tried casting Spotify screen to TV from Google Chromecast, no luck either. Checked everything and reinstalled but no luck. Won't use Spotify if ...

• Casual Listener
  • All other audio streaming; Google Play Music, Youtube, radio is fine but can no longer cast from Spotify. Tried casting Spotify screen to TV from Google Chromecast, no luck either. Checked everything...
  • jpzinn
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Same Music As Last Week

My "Browse' and "Discover Weekly" has the same music/songs/albums in it this week that were there last week. Why didnt it change this week and give me new music? I signed out and in again, that did nothing. I am NOT a premium member. thanks.

• Visitor
  • My "Browse' and "Discover Weekly" has the same music/songs/albums in it this week that were there last week. Why didnt it change this week and give me new music? I signed out and in again, that did n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

To retrieve lost songs - can anyone help please?

Hi I've been an ITunes subscriber for a number of years. I have also synchronised my ITunes playlist with my Spotify account. Recently (last September) I took my PC in for a repair. Only recently I have discovered - to my absolute horror - that since...

• Regular
  • Hi   I've been an ITunes subscriber for a number of years. I have also synchronised my ITunes playlist with my Spotify account.   Recently (last September) I took my PC in for a repair....
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect DOES NOT WORK with Denon-avr-x2300W

I normally never write complains or on any forums but I am very dissapointed in the Spotify Connect and I got used (till now) to good products from Spotify. I read about all these problems with various receivers (not only Denon I have mentioned in th...

• Regular
  • I normally never write complains or on any forums but I am very dissapointed in the Spotify Connect and I got used  (till now) to good products from Spotify. I read about all these problems with...
  • Seth_Logan
  • Music Fan
  • 28 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
    music
  • 28 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! View current playlist on new Spotify web player

Since the web player has been updated to the new interface, where do I click to see the current playlist/play queue. If I'm playing an album, you can click on the album in the 'now playing' bar at the bottom to jump to the list. However, sometimes I'...

• Casual Listener
  • Since the web player has been updated to the new interface, where do I click to see the current playlist/play queue.   If I'm playing an album, you can click on the album in the 'now playing' ...
  • uomorospo
  • Casual Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify Web Player won't play any Music

All of a sudden one day, out of the blue the Spotify Web Player stopped working. I've tried every trick I could find. I've tried different browers, I've tried clearing cache and cookies, I've tried disabling certain add-ons, I've reloaded a billion t...

• All of a sudden one day, out of the blue the Spotify Web Player stopped working. I've tried every trick I could find. I've tried different browers, I've tried clearing cache and cookies, I've tried d...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MY NAME IS ONOMATOPOEIA IDEA

I'm 22 years arranging music for over 300 objects in 6 countres! I've got a perfect playlists! They are much better then any best you have and I'm asking you how we can make some deal about it! My company have 4 people emploed and we as a small group...

• I'm 22 years arranging music for over 300 objects in 6 countres! I've got a perfect playlists! They are much better then any best  you have and I'm asking you how we can make some deal about it!...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes