Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

10+ minutes songs of Liquid Tension Experiment are unavailable

Hello, All songs of the band Liquid Tension Experiment that exceed 10 minutes are not available. Can you fix this ? Thx,somonflex

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   All songs of the band Liquid Tension Experiment that exceed 10 minutes are not available. Can you fix this ?   Thx, somonflex
  • pbugueno
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

Shuffle only shuffles ~50 songs on chromecast.

It's not just that, I try to play a song, and it will go onto the first song on my playlist.Shuffle sticks to songs that start with the same letter, or artists that start with the same letter.Why is this happening? This is driving me crazy.

spotify.png
  • It's not just that, I try to play a song, and it will go onto the first song on my playlist. Shuffle sticks to songs that start with the same letter, or artists that start with the same letter. Why...
  • StephenWA
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect not working on Chromecast audio (using iphone)

My Chromecast audio does not appear on the devices available menu in spotify on my two iphones and ipad. I am able to connect to the chromecast thru chrome and google home app.-chromecast is on latest firmware-tried rebooting chromecast-tried factory...

• My Chromecast audio does not appear on the devices available menu in spotify on my two iphones and ipad. I am able to connect to the chromecast thru chrome and google home app. -chromecast is on lat...
  • StephenWA
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Genre gone missing

Please helpI can find the 'Inspirational' or 'Christian' genre'sIt went missing a few weeks ago

• Music Fan
  • Please help I can find the 'Inspirational' or 'Christian' genre's It went missing a few weeks ago  
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • genre
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Play Count Removed From Web Player?

Hey Spotify Web Player, One of the things I loved about Spotify's Web Player was seeing just how many streams each song gets. It's nice to see that 1.5 Billion mark on Drake's One Dance. It seems as though you got rid of that feature. I think you sho...

• Hey Spotify Web Player,   One of the things I loved about Spotify's Web Player was seeing just how many streams each song gets.  It's nice to see that 1.5 Billion mark on Drake's One Danc...
  • AdrianPaul
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 30 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 30 likes

[Web][My Music][Songs]"Save/Remove from Your Music" button is too close to the Play button

This is related to the web player. The "Save/Remove from Your Music" button is too close to the play button, especially on the My Music -> Songs screen. I've accidently removed songs from My Music while trying to play a song from this screen, its com...

• Casual Listener
  • This is related to the web player. The "Save/Remove from Your Music" button is too close to the play button, especially on the My Music -> Songs screen. I've accidently removed songs from My ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify offline songs in my library being deleted

I started my Spotify app and realised that half the songs in my library has been deleted, is there anyway possible to recover it? The help is much appreciated, thank you!

• I started my Spotify app and realised that half the songs in my library has been deleted, is there anyway possible to recover it? The help is much appreciated, thank you!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kindle Fire move downloaded songs to SD card

I have Spotify premium and can download songs from my computer, but they seem to go to my internal storage and I don't see an option for moving the music to my SD card. Also, when I click on "Manage Apps," the ability to transfer the Spotify app is g...

• I have Spotify premium and can download songs from my computer, but they seem to go to my internal storage and I don't see an option for moving the music to my SD card.  Also, when I click on "M...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Save "Your Top Songs 2017"?

I'd like to save and keep listening to my top songs 2017 playlist after the year wraps up and it disappears. Is there any way to make sure I keep it?

• I'd like to save and keep listening to my top songs 2017 playlist after the year wraps up and it disappears. Is there any way to make sure I keep it?
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why spotify is not listed in Apple TV App Store ?

Why spotify is not listed in Apple TV App Store ? This is going to be a great profit to have this there.

• Why spotify is not listed in Apple TV App Store ? This is going to be a great profit to have this there.
  • equigs
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Fire TV, song is playing, but there is no sound

I was able to play spotify through my computer to the fire tv a few days ago. Today, there's no sound but the progress bar shows that the song is playing. Other apps play fine with sound on the fire tv, so it's no silly thing like I have it muted. Wh...

• I was able to play spotify through my computer to the fire tv a few days ago. Today, there's no sound but the progress bar shows that the song is playing. Other apps play fine with sound on the fire ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Cannot play any song in web player

No matter what browser, I cannot play any songs anymore. I always get: 403 Forbidden: { "error_type": "NOT_CONTROLLABLE", "message": "Device is not controllable" }I tried logging out and in again, deleting everything locally from spotify (localstorag...

• Casual Listener
  • No matter what browser, I cannot play any songs anymore. I always get:   403 Forbidden:  { "error_type": "NOT_CONTROLLABLE", "message": "Device is not controllable" } I tried loggin...
  • cpalm
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

About the Definition between COUNTRY n Hong Kong

Dear all, When I searching music by Top Chart by COUNTRY, it showed HONG KONG, I BELIEVE IT IS A MISTAKE, It should be China-Hong Kong or should be TOP CHART BY LOCATION? Hope the Spotify Team notice it n consider about these definitions, respect our...

• Dear all,   When I searching music by Top Chart by COUNTRY, it showed HONG KONG, I BELIEVE IT IS A MISTAKE, It should be China-Hong Kong or should be TOP CHART BY LOCATION? Hope the Spotify Te...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Web player not showing music

Hi all. I use Spotify on my tablet, phone and PC with the desktop client, all of which work fine. Logging in to the web player, though, I'm finding that most of my music isn't displayed - for example it's only showing ten albums, as opposed to 70+ th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all. I use Spotify on my tablet, phone and PC with the desktop client, all of which work fine. Logging in to the web player, though, I'm finding that most of my music isn't displayed - for example...
  • azgareth
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs are not playing and are grayed out

I was on Spotify today and noticed some of the songs I have saved are grayed out and I cannot play them. I know I listened to several of them recently, and they do not show up at all on my phone or on searches. An example is Billy Currington's People...

• Casual Listener
  • I was on Spotify today and noticed some of the songs I have saved are grayed out and I cannot play them. I know I listened to several of them recently, and they do not show up at all on my phone or o...
  • 1998mhw
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo connection problems

Hello, i have the following problem. Since few days i cannot use spotify connect to my Onkyo TX 8150 receiver anymore. The connection doesnt work. Before I never had any problems. No changes in my network. Please help

• Hello, i have the following problem. Since few days i cannot use spotify connect to my Onkyo TX 8150 receiver anymore. The connection doesnt work. Before I never had any problems. No changes in my ne...
  • hpwz
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes

Cancel sub scription

I started a free trial and it's stopped and now I don't know how to cancel it. Also, I'm worried that I'll have to pay for this month even though I didn't plan on paying for anything

• I started a free trial and it's stopped and now I don't know how to cancel it. Also, I'm worried that I'll have to pay for this month even though I didn't plan on paying for anything
  • Edith80
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible to make Amazon Echo play Spotify on 2nd device (ie "Connect to a device")?

I primarily play Spotify on my Mac Mini which is connected to a receiver and speakers for most of my at home streaming. Spotify currently allows me to control this Spotify session with either my iphone app or laptop. I'm considering bringing an Amazo...

connect.jpg desktop.jpg
  • Regular
  • I primarily play Spotify on my Mac Mini which is connected to a receiver and speakers for most of my at home streaming.  Spotify currently allows me to control this Spotify session with either m...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Boycott a country ?

Hello, I would want to not hear songs of artists from a certain country, is their a way to do this?

• Visitor
  • Hello,  I would want to not hear songs of artists from a certain country, is their a way to do this? 
  • Nightslash360
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink from NYT account

TL:DR - Need to unlink my spotify from my NYT account. Full - I signed up for the Spotify/NYT plan through the apple app store. I was able to link my Spotify to my NYT subscription no problem. Now, NYT has made me update my password and it turns out ...

• Visitor
  • TL:DR - Need to unlink my spotify from my NYT account.   Full - I signed up for the Spotify/NYT plan through the apple app store. I was able to link my Spotify to my NYT subscription no proble...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes