Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Translation of the Spanish Version of the desktop app

Hello, In your desktop app, I noticed you had some translation errors, I think it would be interesting to correct them, so interfaces are clearer for spanish-speaking users. I'm just attaching an error concerning the translation of the phrase "about ...

• Hello,    In your desktop app, I noticed you had some translation errors, I think it would be interesting to correct them, so interfaces are clearer for spanish-speaking users.   I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! To Playlist pros, should I start 2017 playlists or just rename my 2016 playlists?

I have a few playlists that are 2016 tracks and have quite a few followers and I'm just wondering now that the new year is gonna start if i should start 2017 playlists or just rename my current ones. https://open.spotify.com/user/indiechristiansound/...

• Roadie
  • I have a few playlists that are 2016 tracks and have quite a few followers and I'm just wondering now that the new year is gonna start if i should start 2017 playlists or just rename my current ones....
  • virtuaxe
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Play albums in alphabetical order

Hiya Is there a way to let your albums play automatically in alphabetical order? Thanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • Hiya   Is there a way to let your albums play automatically in alphabetical order?   Thanks in advance 🙂
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred playlist not opening on web player

On Chrome and FIrefox on Windows 7, I can't open my starred playlist. When I open it, it will show me the pictures of the first 4 songs, but the song list will not display. If I choose the 'play' button, it will start playing through this playlist an...

• Casual Listener
  • On Chrome and FIrefox on Windows 7, I can't open my starred playlist. When I open it, it will show me the pictures of the first 4 songs, but the song list will not display. If I choose the 'play' but...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Dutch Translation "Register"

The Dutch translation of the website and apps use "aanmelden" as translation for "to register" and "login" (website) / "inloggen" (desktop application) for "sign in". However "aanmelden" means both "to register" and "sign in". This was confusing to m...

• Casual Listener
  • The Dutch translation of the website and apps use "aanmelden" as translation for "to register" and "login" (website) / "inloggen" (desktop application) for "sign in". However "aanmelden" means both "...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Quality issues Windows 10 phone app

Maybe this will be duplicate post. It errored out when submitting. Many issues with Spotify app for Win 10 phone. Most important for me: - Unable to play some playlists, for instance "Hits idag" by Spotify. Crashes the app. Everytime. Applies to othe...

• Maybe this will be duplicate post. It errored out when submitting.   Many issues with Spotify app for Win 10 phone. Most important for me:   - Unable to play some playlists, for instanc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

I've been having problems with a few of my playlist descriptions. Even though they are less than 300 charcters, when I make them rather lengthy, they show up next to the artwork with an elipses at the end. Would someone who is viewing my playlist see...

• Visitor
  • I've been having problems with a few of my playlist descriptions. Even though they are less than 300 charcters, when I make them rather lengthy, they show up next to the artwork with an eli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist is not showing up in search

Hello friends, I've created a playlist titled "Addiction Recovery Songs" on Spotify. I finally was able to edit the playlist's details with all of the new recent changes but I went to search for my playlist on my friend's account and the playlist doe...

• Regular
  • Hello friends,   I've created a playlist titled "Addiction Recovery Songs" on Spotify.  I finally was able to edit the playlist's details with all of the new recent changes but I went to ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify WP Windows 10 App, loading overlay

Hey! I have trouble to listen to Spotify on my Nokia Lumia 930 Windows Phone. Everytime I open the app and try to stream a song, it says "loading", 3 dotts appear and nothing happens. Or the song I can finally chose (after 3 "loading" screens) plays ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I have trouble to listen to Spotify on my Nokia Lumia 930 Windows Phone. Everytime I open the app and try to stream a song, it says "loading", 3 dotts appear and nothing happens. Or the song I c...
  • 1Q84
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify in denon ceol n8 - no internet connection, please try again

Hello community, I have a curious problem with my denon ceol n8. There are many threads about denon products and spotify, but their problems are apparently solved by the firmware updates. My case: denon ceol n8 is working fine. Internet radio works, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello community,   I have a curious problem with my denon ceol n8. There are many threads about denon products and spotify, but their problems are apparently solved by the firmware updates. My...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player: song isn't updated when window is minimised

Using Google Chrome 55.0.2883.87 on Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), the Web Player does not update the song if it changes when the Chrome window is minimised to the Taskbar, or the Chrome tab is not the currently displayed tab. If the tab is in focus and...

• Roadie
  • Using Google Chrome  55.0.2883.87 on Windows 7 ( Service Pack 1), the Web Player does not update the song if it changes when the Chrome window is minimised to the Taskbar, or the Chrome tab is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

beosound 5 music falters

Since a couple of days my Beosound 5 is faltering when using Spotify. It jumps from pause mode to playing again every view seconds. The internet connection works fine and internetradio is working without issues. Anybody suggestions?

• Since a couple of days my Beosound 5 is faltering when using Spotify. It jumps from pause mode to playing again every view seconds. The internet connection works fine and internetradio...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Marantz MCR 610

Spotify doesn't work properly on the MCR 610, the data keeps on loading till 90 %. The wifi works correctly.

• Spotify doesn't work properly on the MCR 610, the data keeps on loading till 90 %. The wifi works correctly.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stuttering music playback LMS

I am experiencing problems with Spotify playback since last saturday when i use the official LMS Spotify App. Playback will stop every 4 seconds or so. With my desktop client it works fine. It seems that more users are affected: http://allestoringen....

• I am experiencing problems with Spotify playback since last saturday when i use the official LMS Spotify App. Playback will stop every 4 seconds or so. With my desktop client it works fine.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

connect sound problems amplifier cambridge CX 200

I have problems with stuttering sound with spotify since saturday on my cambridge amplifier cx 200 ; my son had today the same problem with his own amplifier and also the dealer where I bought the amplifier has exactly the same problem als with other...

• I have problems with stuttering sound with spotify since saturday on my cambridge amplifier cx 200 ; my son had today the same problem with his own amplifier and also the dealer where I bought the am...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't play a song...

Mr. SPOTIFY. I write this requeriment because i can't play this song: https://play.spotify.com/track/6YYSCZdWqwEWSblC2hXyZM This track is THE POLICE and the name of track is DON'T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME '86 Please help me with this problemBest regards....

• Mr. SPOTIFY.   I write this requeriment because i can't play this song:   https://play.spotify.com/track/6YYSCZdWqwEWSblC2hXyZM   This track is THE POLICE and the name of track i...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Latest App for Samsung Smart TV

I think you must improve the App on samsung SmartTV(2014). I can't use the features for Spotify Premium. Please update these App to the new one! Like Tizen SmartTV(2015,2016)

• I think you must improve the App on samsung SmartTV(2014). I can't use the features for Spotify Premium. Please update these App to the new one! Like Tizen SmartTV(2015,2016)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

504 and 500 errors

hey, what could be the case when Spotify gives these two error codes? I can not use the service browser (Chrome) on Windows or on a Chromebook.

• Music Fan
  • hey, what could be the case when Spotify gives these two error codes? I can not use the service browser (Chrome) on Windows or on a Chromebook.
  • annamaria4
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Issue

It won't let me play music on the web player because it says I am connected to my iPhone. I tried alot of things, even deleting the app, and it still said that. Help.

• Casual Listener
  • It won't let me play music on the web player because it says I am connected to my iPhone.  I tried alot of things, even deleting the app, and it still said that.  Help.
  • niccoli-johnny
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont play any songs (chromebook)

Im trying to listen to spotify on my chromebook but nothing is playing at all. The volume bar on the bottom is on mute and if i try to raise the volume it just right back to mute automatically. There is a green bar on the bottom that says that I am l...

• Im trying to listen to spotify on my chromebook but nothing is playing at all. The volume bar on the bottom is on mute and if i try to raise the volume it just right back to mute automatically. There...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes