Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Ads for your 99$/year deal

Hi, it would be nice if you could stop bombarding me with ads for a deal I don't even have access to (Quebec resident). Thanks.

• Hi, it would be nice if you could stop bombarding me with ads for a deal I don't even have access to (Quebec resident).   Thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player stuck on one song, won't play anything

The web player is stuck for me. It has "Gold Diggin' Hoedown" by Lisa LeBlanc stuck in the now playing section, but it never actually plays. If I try to play something else, that album or playlist shows up in the recently played section, but does not...

• The web player is stuck for me. It has "Gold Diggin' Hoedown" by Lisa LeBlanc stuck in the now playing section, but it never actually plays.   If I try to play something else, that album or pl...
  • powerstubbs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resent searches, why "X" my artist?

Put my artist in the search field with the "Chrome arrow"! So I dont't have to write it again. Then I could search for next song in my mind - faster. Thanks.

• Put my artist in the search field with the "Chrome arrow"! So I dont't have to write it again. Then I could search for next song in my mind - faster. Thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app is removed from my Samsung smart TV from 2014

I have a Samsung smart TV from 2014, suddenly there is no spotify app and if I try to search for one I can' t find one.Sven

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Samsung smart TV from 2014, suddenly there is no spotify app and if I try to search for one I can' t find one. Sven
  • PaulinaE
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

web player listening devices

I seem to not be able to play any music on the web player. This is only just started to happen. I have tried refreshing, signing out everything, but nothing seems to fix it. Even if I click on one of them, it does nothing, and I cannot scroll up or d...

• I seem to not be able to play any music on the web player. This is only just started to happen. I have tried refreshing, signing out everything, but nothing seems to fix it. Even if I click on one of...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Racist Song

There is a song on the Christmas Classics playlist on Spotify that is incredibly racist and offensive and should be removed immediately. It’s called Do They Know It’s Christmas by Band Aid and does not at all belong on a Spotify created playlist.

• There is a song on the Christmas Classics playlist on Spotify that is incredibly racist and offensive and should be removed immediately. It’s called Do They Know It’s Christmas by Band Aid and does n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not work with Google Home

I am not sure if this problem is on Google's end or Spotify... If I as my Google Home to play something (anything) on Spotify, it says, "ok, here is (whatever I asked for)." Then it is silent for a moment and tells me, "I'm sorry, there was a problem...

• Casual Listener
  • I am not sure if this problem is on Google's end or Spotify... If I as my Google Home to play something (anything) on Spotify, it says, "ok, here is (whatever I asked for)." Then it is silent for a m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify-Generated LGBT Playlists

Just a thought: stop making playlists that are marketed as LGBT playlists that feature nearly entirely heterosexual (and sometimes known homophobic) artists. This was a problem all throughout pride month and it is a problem now. I was very disappoint...

• Just a thought: stop making playlists that are marketed as LGBT playlists that feature nearly entirely heterosexual (and sometimes known homophobic) artists. This was a problem all throughout pride m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Listening to previous "Wrapped" aka "My Year on Spotify"

So, wrapped 2017 is on and is always fun to see your 100 top-list. I saw it was possible to access to the 2016 version, but could not find a top-list for 2015 and previous years. It would be so cool to see how my music taste changed over the years. D...

• Casual Listener
  • So, wrapped 2017 is on and is always fun to see your 100 top-list.  I saw it was possible to access to the 2016 version, but could not find a top-list for 2015 and previous years. It would be s...
  • Zekrinam
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

User names' selection

Just as how Spotify initiated, suscribers should be allowed to access their accounts using a username linked to their emails and not necesarily their email adress.As for example:Instead of having to type marcos@hotmail.com, suscribers should be allow...

• Visitor
  • Just as how Spotify initiated, suscribers should be allowed to access their accounts using a username linked to their emails and not necesarily their email adress. As for example: Instead of havi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble logging into Spotify on Gear sport watch

I bought my girlfriend a gear sport watch pretty much entirely because she could stream Spotify from the watch to her Bluetooth earbuds while on wifi at the gym. She has signed up for Spotify premium and have installed the app on her s6 phone. We the...

• I bought my girlfriend a gear sport watch pretty much entirely because she could stream Spotify from the watch to her Bluetooth earbuds while on wifi at the gym. She has signed up for Spotify premium...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Gear s3 with Iphone.

I'm curretly looking to buy a smartwath to combine with my iphone 5s and was wondering if it was possible to get the spotify app with offline playlist on a gear s3 connected to an iphone. I can also make use of an android device if required for the i...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm curretly looking to buy a smartwath to combine with my iphone 5s and was wondering if it was possible to get the spotify app with offline playlist on a gear s3 connected to an iphone. I can also ...
  • williberga
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deleted songs keep coming back

I have 2 androids and several desktops Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • I have 2 androids and several desktops   Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
  • drzett
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

WEB PLAYER NOT WORKING

When I select a song on one of my playlists using the Web player - it just randomly selects a song. Anytime I click a song it randomly selects a random song like I have shuffle on or something. I am just trying to listen to a song on one of my playli...

• When I select a song on one of my playlists using the Web player - it just randomly selects a song. Anytime I click a song it randomly selects a random song like I have shuffle on or something. I am ...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PLAYLIST

All of my friends follow my playlist However when I go on their accounts it doesn’t show that they’re following it I’ve made it public and never changed it so I don’t know what the problem is.

• All of my friends follow my playlist However when I go on their accounts it doesn’t show that they’re following it I’ve made it public and never changed it so I don’t know what the problem is. 
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some Christmas radio stations stopped working on all platforms!

Hi guys Over a week ago my account suddenly became unable to play certain Christmas Radio stations. Specifically, the ones I have actually listened to in the past: Modern Pop ChristmasOldies Pop Christmas80s Christmas90s Christmas The exact error mes...

Win_desktop.PNG Android.PNG
  • Hi guys   Over a week ago my account suddenly became unable to play certain Christmas Radio stations. Specifically, the ones I have actually listened to in the past:   Modern Pop Christ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Collaborative playlists and Google Home

I've made a Christmas playlist, then made it collaborative with my wife. We both have a Premium account (Family) and add christmas songs we like to that playlist. We've both set up our Google accounts with voice match on Google Home, so it knows who'...

• I've made a Christmas playlist, then made it collaborative with my wife. We both have a Premium account (Family) and add christmas songs we like to that playlist.   We've both set up our Googl...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Supprimer spotify Connect sur un appareil dont on n'a plus accès

BonjourVoilà, je me suis connecté sur un appareil Marantz avec spotify connect mais je n'y ai et n'uairais plus jamais accès a cette appareil...Le seul problème c'est qu'il est toujours dans ma liste des appareils connectés sur mon compte et c'est as...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour Voilà, je me suis connecté sur un appareil Marantz avec spotify connect mais je n'y ai et n'uairais plus jamais accès a cette appareil... Le seul problème c'est qu'il est toujours dans ma l...
  • jdaillan
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Marantz
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

10+ minutes songs of Liquid Tension Experiment are unavailable

Hello, All songs of the band Liquid Tension Experiment that exceed 10 minutes are not available. Can you fix this ? Thx,somonflex

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   All songs of the band Liquid Tension Experiment that exceed 10 minutes are not available. Can you fix this ?   Thx, somonflex
  • pbugueno
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

Shuffle only shuffles ~50 songs on chromecast.

It's not just that, I try to play a song, and it will go onto the first song on my playlist.Shuffle sticks to songs that start with the same letter, or artists that start with the same letter.Why is this happening? This is driving me crazy.

spotify.png
  • It's not just that, I try to play a song, and it will go onto the first song on my playlist. Shuffle sticks to songs that start with the same letter, or artists that start with the same letter. Why...
  • StephenWA
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes