Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player Disconnecting Intermittently

Hi, all. I've been having an issue with the Web Player (used on Chrome) for a couple of weeks now. In the middle of streaming, it will drop off and show an error message saying that it's not connected (and is trying to connect) to the Internet. Wifi ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, all. I've been having an issue with the Web Player (used on Chrome) for a couple of weeks now. In the middle of streaming, it will drop off and show an error message saying that it's not connecte...
  • masons09
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android Auto] Sometimes I can't see my music/playlists/etc.

Hello, I am starting to use Spotify on Android auto and sometimes when I press the top left menu button, the only option that appears is to see my reproduction queue. It always happen when I give a command voice like "Play {artist}". ¿How can I see m...

• Hello,   I am starting to use Spotify on Android auto and sometimes when I press the top left menu button, the only option that appears is to see my reproduction queue.   It always happ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists using Roku

How do I get to my playlists when using a Roku stick? I downloaded the app and have premium, but can't find how to get to my playlists!

• How do I get to my playlists when using a Roku stick? I downloaded the app and have premium, but can't find how to get to my playlists!
  • santa007007
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not showing on Roku

My playlists have stopped showing on Roku also Discover Weekly.I would like a solution if someone has one please.

• Casual Listener
  • My playlists have stopped showing on Roku also Discover Weekly. I would like a solution if someone has one please.
  • santa007007
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ROKU question

I just signed in to Spotify via Roku on my TV...do none of my playlists, etc show up like in the app? My only options are search, whats's new, top tracks, and accounts. thank you!

• I just signed in to Spotify via Roku on my TV...do none of my playlists, etc show up like in the app? My only options are search, whats's new, top tracks, and accounts.   thank you!
  • santa007007
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Webplayer now completely broken

After having that 9 seconds playback stop issue a few days ago, and after the "ahh snap" earlier, the WebPlayer now completely stopped working.. its either playing until 16 seconds, then freezing or totally not starting any playback at all. Tried fro...

• Roadie
  • After having that 9 seconds playback stop issue a few days ago, and after the "ahh snap" earlier, the WebPlayer now completely stopped working.. its either playing until 16 seconds, then freezing or ...
  • ReatKay
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Bluesound - need to get in touch with Spotify support team

Hi, I am using Spotify through a Bluesound player. When connecting to Spotify through their app (bluOs) I am not able to set the volume, it changes automatically to zero when I try to change. Bluesound told me that this is a known bug and that my Spo...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I am using Spotify through a Bluesound player. When connecting to Spotify through their app (bluOs) I am not able to set the volume, it changes automatically to zero when I try to change. Bluesou...
  • wicksi8
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Whoops" Webplayer not working Chrome

"Aw, snap! Something went wrong, please try again later."That's it. Tried restarting browser, empeting cache, and even using an incognito window. Same results.Help

• "Aw, snap! Something went wrong, please try again later." That's it. Tried restarting browser, empeting cache, and even using an incognito window. Same results. Help
  • thewhisperbox
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify app gets error in BB

Spotify app works fine before in my BlackBerry Classic. Just recently, I got a message that the app has internal error and suggesting to try later. Two days later and a couple of re-installation, still got the same message. Any updates on this?

• Spotify app works fine before in my BlackBerry Classic. Just recently, I got a message that the app has internal error and suggesting to try later. Two days later and a couple of re-installation, sti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant subscribe from UAE

I live in the UAE and using a local credit cards, i have Amazon Echo dot, am trying to subscribe to Spotify Premuim but is its not accepting and credit card issued outside the US. what is the sulotion for this ThanksAyman

• I live in the UAE and using a local credit cards, i have Amazon Echo dot, am trying to subscribe to Spotify Premuim but is its not accepting and credit card issued outside the US.   what is th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung and lg tvs 2012

Hi, i need to say that i love so much spotify But i dont have the app on my 2012 samsung and lg tvs ;( its possible a new spotify app?

• Hi, i need to say that i love so much spotify ❤️ But i dont have the app on my 2012 samsung and lg tvs ;( its possible a new spotify app? 🙏🏻
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs arent playable

i ve added 2 or 3 songs from "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt"-artist (its an anime i like) and after i switched from premium to for-free the songs disappered from my playlist and i cant find them anymore. is it because i dont have premium anymore o...

• i ve added 2 or 3 songs from "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt"-artist (its an anime i like) and after i switched from premium to for-free the songs disappered from my playlist and  i cant f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

sync songs to iphone

Hello, im experiencing an issue with songs I downloaded. They are downloaded on my PC and added to a different playlist rather than my main, and the playlist on my iphone says there are 11 songs. However, when i click that playlist it pops up saying ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, im experiencing an issue with songs I downloaded. They are downloaded on my PC and added to a different playlist rather than my main, and the playlist on my iphone says there are 11 songs. How...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BEOSound 5 not recognising Spoity Account

I have a premium account with Spotify. Tried to connect to spotfiy on my BEOSound 5 at the weekend and kept coming up with the message 'A spotify premium account is required to connect to spotify'. Tried relogging into spotify - no joys. Any recommen...

• I have a premium account with Spotify.  Tried to connect to spotfiy on my BEOSound 5 at the weekend and kept coming up with the message 'A spotify premium account is required to connect to spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pres Trump

Why on earth are you broadcasting Trump's speech when I sign in to Spotify to confirm my email address. That is really scary!

• Why on earth are you broadcasting Trump's speech when I sign in to Spotify to confirm my email address. That is really scary!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player missing features

Several features are missing in this new web player update:- Radio: from a song, from an artist, to navigate- Add to queue Yes we have the option to do that through Spotify Connect (hoorya, that was added), but that's not optimal. And the design... i...

• Casual Listener
  • Several features are missing in this new web player update: - Radio: from a song, from an artist, to navigate - Add to queue   Yes we have the option to do that through Spotify Connect (hoor...
  • bnatal
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the difference between a "station" and a "playlist"?

I created a "station" called "Kings of Leon" radio. It played for a while (maybe 2 hours). I gave some songs a thumbs up and gave some a thumbs down. After about 2 hours, the songs started repeating. I started skipping through them and noticed that i...

• Regular
  • I created a "station" called "Kings of Leon" radio. It played for a while (maybe 2 hours). I gave some songs a thumbs up and gave some a thumbs down. After about 2 hours, the songs started repeating....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

One Specific Album Wont Play PS4

Weird one.. The album The Positions by Gang of Youths (**bleep**ing fantastic by the way), doesn't play on my PS4 under any circumstances. This is the only album/song I've encountered that plays silence and it's just really bizzare. As soon as I chan...

• Visitor
  • Weird one..    The album The Positions by Gang of Youths (**bleep**ing fantastic by the way), doesn't play on my PS4 under any circumstances. This is the only album/song I've encountered ...
  • bruzzac
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes