Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Wrong Track names.. Content team do nothing.

The album Dirt by Alice in Chains is tracked incorrectly. I have pointed this out to spotify help twice... and their content team twice. This is now my FIFTH attempt in 5 months to get them to change the tracks spotify:album:2VNui22dikp6XEMdK8j8Xs If...

• Music Fan
  • The album Dirt by Alice in Chains is tracked incorrectly. I have pointed this out to spotify help twice... and their content team twice. This is now my FIFTH attempt in 5 months to get them to change...
  • fmattack
  • 21 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Web player interface is so archaic

Hi, A the new interface for the web player is scheduled soon? because Compared to Google Play Music the delay is considerable. No possibility to change the name of tracks, albums, playlistsNo possibility to have recently tracks played in main menu An...

• Regular
  • Hi,   A the new interface for the web player is scheduled soon? because Compared to Google Play Music the delay is considerable.   No possibility to change the name of tracks, albums, p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify randomly stops and starts

This happens on my PC at home as well as iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet. I *think* it has something to do with being on multiple machines. It's driving me nuts. I turn on my playlist , jump in the shower, 10 seconds in the song stops and I have ...

• This happens on my PC at home as well as iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet.   I *think* it has something to do with being on multiple machines.   It's driving me nuts. I turn on my pl...
  • boubek
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No more Spotify app on Samsung HTB-F9750W-XY Blu-ray

Hi everyone, I have a Spotify premium subscription and Spotify was installed on my Samsung Home Theatre model HTB-F9750W-XY Blu-ray. I tried to play music through it today, but the Spotify app crashed on it. I removed the app and realized that the Sp...

• Hi everyone,   I have a Spotify premium subscription and Spotify was installed on my Samsung Home Theatre model HTB-F9750W-XY Blu-ray.   I tried to play music through it today, but the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung smart tv, spotify´s search doesn´t work anymore

Hope someone can help me.. Spotify was working fine, until a few days ago the search stopped working. I can still listen to my playlists. The tv is 6000 series i think. I updated the app, no help. I tried to update the tv, no updates. What should i d...

• Hope someone can help me.. Spotify was working fine, until a few days ago the search stopped working. I can still listen to my playlists. The tv is 6000 series i think.   I updated the a...
  • Natbur
  • Casual Listener
  • 26 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Samsung
  • 26 replies
  • 4 likes

No next image song on chromecast

Since a couple weeks ... I don't have the previous and next song on chromecast Someone know how to come back this ? In the attachement, pic about the menu on chroma st than I want to come back

• Since a couple weeks ... I don't have the previous and next song on chromecast 😞   Someone know how to come back this ?     In the attachement, pic about the menu on chroma st th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I am now receiving ads in Spanish

I am now receiving ads in Spanish. It started rather suddenly and is not a welcome option as I have no desire to move to Spain or any of the Latin American countries and I do NOT transact business in Spanish. I did not fiddle with any of the settings...

• I am now receiving ads in Spanish. It started rather suddenly and is not a welcome option as I have no desire to move to Spain or any of the Latin American countries and I do NOT transact busine...
  • SavageLeague
  • 10 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Windows
  • 10 replies
  • 11 likes

Download music on windows phone

I've recently upgraded to premium and want to know if it's possible to download music to my windows phone so I can listen to it when I'm out running (ie. Off line)?mike

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently upgraded to premium and want to know if it's possible to download music to my windows phone so I can listen to it when I'm out running (ie. Off line)? mike
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player won't play

I tried logging in at work (Web Player-- I don't have permission/admin access to install any applications) and nothing happens when I press play. I tried "log out everywhere" which appeared successful but still nothing when I press "play."

• I tried logging in at work (Web Player-- I don't have permission/admin access to install any applications) and nothing happens when I press play. I tried "log out everywhere" which appeared successfu...
  • Choconatillas
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

atencion al cliente

Deberia tener un call center, ya que sus pasos no son muy claros o no resuelven el problema

• Deberia tener un call center, ya que sus pasos no son muy claros o no resuelven el problema
  • devayana
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Some Grayed Out Songs Still Playable?

I noticed a song that I had "Saved" months ago has become "unavailable" or grayed-out. I can comprehend why this happens to some music on Spotify due to licensing agreements and whatnot... but what has me curious is the fact that the song is actually...

• Regular
  • I noticed a song that I had "Saved" months ago has become "unavailable" or grayed-out.  I can comprehend why this happens to some music on Spotify due to licensing agreements and whatnot... but ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fake Spotify Ad on Instagram

Hey!Today i was browsing Instagram and i saw ad that states "get Spotify Premium for 6-months by paying just 1.35!"The link takes to https://winplaygo.com/fi/?o=146&r=m126319866s7w3&a=26&sa=21590_testofferWhich is scam.So can someone from Spotify con...

• Regular
  • Hey! Today i was browsing Instagram and i saw ad that states "get Spotify Premium for 6-months by paying just 1.35!" The link takes to https://winplaygo.com/fi/?o=146&r=m126319866s7w3&a=26&...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

I hate Spotify ads... But I'll never pay to remove it

People pay money to solve problems in their lives. But what's annoying to me, is that the company that aims to solve my problem: remove the annoying ads.. is the same one who allows the ads.. It's almost as if we are on 2 differnet sides, and if I pa...

• People pay money to solve problems in their lives. But what's annoying to me, is that the company that aims to solve my problem: remove the annoying ads.. is the same one who allows the ads.. It's al...
  • rubbishusername
  • 3 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 16 likes

Deleting songs from playlists

I have deleted a number of songs from one of my playlists. Thing is, some of the said deleted song(s) somehow continue to be played when I listen to the playlist in question. Crazy...some, but not all! When I go to "remove song from playlist," the so...

• I have deleted a number of songs from one of my playlists.  Thing is, some of the said deleted song(s) somehow continue to be played when I listen to the playlist in question.  Crazy...some...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chill tracks playlist

I've been listening to the Spotify "Chill Tracks" playlist (under genres - electronic/dance) for weeks and just a few days ago they changed it. Is there anyway to get a list of those tracks before the recent change? Had I known they were going to com...

• I've been listening to the Spotify "Chill Tracks" playlist (under genres - electronic/dance) for weeks and just a few days ago they changed it. Is there anyway to get a list of those tracks before th...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists

Have had my account for some time now - moved to Australia and everything was fine until we went travelling - I have since been getting a pop up saying "you can only log in for 14 days overseas" (along those lines)I have since returned home and I can...

• Have had my account for some time now - moved to Australia and everything was fine until we went travelling - I have since been getting a pop up saying "you can only log in for 14 days overseas" (alo...
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music on device suddenly stops sometimes

Hi,I play my spotify music on a Samsung R3 (365 box).Sometimes it disconnects and I have to either- go to the app and push again or- go to the app, push and select the R3 again (as it started to play on my phone or tablet or computer).What is the i...

• Hi, I play my spotify music on a Samsung R3 (365 box). Sometimes it disconnects and I have to either - go to the app and push <play> again or - go to the app, push <play> and select t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Where can I see the play queue in the new version?

Well, my problem is simple, since updating Spotify I can no longer see my play queue in the left column where it used to be. And I can't seem to find anyway to access it and look at it. Where did it go?

• Casual Listener
  • Well, my problem is simple, since updating Spotify I can no longer see my play queue in the left column where it used to be. And I can't seem to find anyway to access it and look at it. Where did...
  • Wonder_Frog
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes