Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Web version keeps stalling

I've been a loyal Spotify listener for many years, but the web version has become unlistenable, so I may have to look elsewhere. It stalls constantly right in the middle of songs. It's pretty clear that this happens because Spotify is constantly load...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been a loyal Spotify listener for many years, but the web version has become unlistenable, so I may have to look elsewhere. It stalls constantly right in the middle of songs. It's pretty clear t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs be added twice to playlist( webplayer)

Every time i add a song to my playlist it gets added twice. I cleared the cache and logged out and in again, but it still doing it.

• Regular
  • Every time i add a song to my playlist it gets added twice. I cleared the cache and logged out and in again, but it still doing it. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa Spotify activity - does it count towards Discover Weekly etc?

Hi, I've set up my Alexa and linked it to my Spotify Premium account. I'm quite particular about what I play using the app on my account as I know it affects my precious recommendations on Discover Weekly, Release Radar etc. So I've made sure the wif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,     I've set up my Alexa and linked it to my Spotify Premium account. I'm quite particular about what I play using the app on my account as I know it affects my precious recommendati...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Ipod Shuffle

can I use Spotify in ipod Shuffle? if I can, How? thx

• Casual Listener
  • can I use Spotify in ipod Shuffle? if I can, How? thx
  • AnCello23
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

USA Roadtrip

So I'm moving from CA to GA and road tripping across the nation to do so. I know that there are plenty of "USA Roadtrip" playlists on Spotify but, I was wondering if the music geniuses of Spotify could make a playlist that my friends and I can listen...

• So I'm moving from CA to GA and road tripping across the nation to do so. I know that there are plenty of "USA Roadtrip" playlists on Spotify but, I was wondering if the music geniuses of Spotify cou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Spotify Connect] Local files

Hey all! Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I've been recently looking into getting a Spotify connect speaker such as the Samsung SHAPE M5. My question is: If I use my Nexus 5 with a Spotify connect speaker, will my own tracks stored a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all!   Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I've been recently looking into getting a Spotify connect speaker such as the Samsung SHAPE M5.   My question is: If I u...
  • gcowa
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Amplituner yamaha music spotify

I have a yamaha rx-v375 receiver, no WiFi ether net. Is there any solution to listen to the music with spotify through the receiver?

• I have a yamaha rx-v375 receiver, no WiFi ether net. Is there any solution to listen to the music with spotify through the receiver?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Samsung Playback controller not showing

I may be calling it thw wrong thing, but the bar that you use to pause/play/switch songs ext., isn't showing on my lock screen anymore. i have to unlock my phone and open the app to do all that now, how do I fix this? I've tried deleting and redownlo...

• Casual Listener
  • I may be calling it thw wrong thing, but the bar that you use to pause/play/switch songs ext., isn't showing on my lock screen anymore. i have to unlock my phone and open the app to do all that now, ...
  • jakeeffingsucks
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Open weblinks in the spotify app instead of the web player

After you guys got rid of sending music to my friends in the spotify app, the next best thing is sending them a link through facebook. But now when we click on those links they open it in the spotify web player. I don't want this. I want to open it i...

• Regular
  • After you guys got rid of sending music to my friends in the spotify app, the next best thing is sending them a link through facebook. But now when we click on those links they open it in the spotify...
  • spotifywtf
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

nothing works

Regardless of what I do, Spotify fails to work for me on my PC using the webpayer. And, every time I try to log in using either my email address or username, It fails and I also have to go thru a capcha routine to still be blocked from using. When I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Regardless of what I do, Spotify fails to work for me on my PC using the webpayer.  And, every time I try to log in using either my email address or username, It fails and I also have to go thru...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone in my Wifi Network can use my PS4 as Spotify Player

Hello everyone!I have a problem and I really need a solution...I share my Wifi network in my house with other people. I like to listen music in my PS4 and looks like my PS4 is showing as a available device to these people Spotify that uses my Wifi, a...

• Hello everyone! I have a problem and I really need a solution... I share my Wifi network in my house with other people. I like to listen music in my PS4 and looks like my PS4 is showing as...
  • Gayilluminati
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

une chanson pour "en mode écoute privée"

cette playlist est geniale il manque juste Belle de la comedie musicale de Notre Dame de Paris Merci beaucoup ce serait vraiment coolBisousRomane et Charlene

• Regular
  • cette playlist est geniale il manque juste Belle de la comedie musicale de Notre Dame de Paris  Merci beaucoup ce serait vraiment cool Bisous Romane et Charlene
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromebook Download Link

Hey There, I notice you have a specific link to download the web app for a chromebook, however when I click the link, nothing happens and the page reverts to the web player. Love spotify and all it has to offer, but rather disappointed that I cannot ...

• Hey There,    I notice you have a specific link to download the web app for a chromebook, however when I click the link, nothing happens and the page reverts to the web player.  &nb...
  • awesomer12
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 23 likes

Spotify for our school

Hi, Our school is searching for music options for PE classes as well as our classrooms, lunchroom, and playground. I am curious if there is any option for a large group such as our school. I understand you have student options available, but this wou...

• Hi,   Our school is searching for music options for PE classes as well as our classrooms, lunchroom, and playground.  I am curious if there is any option for a large group such as our sch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist ??? (Three Investigators) doesn't contains older issues anymore

Earlier this year i accessed the playlist of the three Investigators [1]. There i can listen to all old issues. But now it just contains issue 181-187. Are the old one lost now?[1] https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DXbGYHRLJfPV6

• Earlier this year i accessed the playlist of the three Investigators [1]. There i can listen to all old issues. But now it just contains issue 181-187. Are the old one lost now? [1] https://open.spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AWOX StriimLight WiFi [FR]

Bonjour, J'ai acheté une ampoule AWOX StriimLight WiFi .Je n'arrive pas à l'utiliser avec spotify. Je la vois bien dans "appareils à connecter" je clique dessus et il ne se passe rien.Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour,   J'ai acheté une ampoule AWOX StriimLight WiFi . Je n'arrive pas à l'utiliser avec spotify. Je la vois bien dans "appareils à connecter" je clique dessus et il ne se passe rien. ...
  • mikeleyeti
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify On Chromebook!!

I've just gotten a chromebook and can only use spotify on web player. The problem is that I can't see the mapps I've greated on windows spotify or put my tracks in different orders. How do I make a playlist in alphabetical order or sort the playlist ...

• I've just gotten a chromebook and can only use spotify on web player. The problem is that I can't see the mapps I've greated on windows spotify or put my tracks in different orders. How do I make a p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No download option for particular artist

Fairly new premium user, working off windows PC. I'm listening to Poolside and there's no option to download any of their albums. Tried following, adding to playlist, no option appears. If I go to another artist the download option appears. What the?...

• Fairly new premium user, working off windows PC. I'm listening to Poolside and there's no option to download any of their albums. Tried following, adding to playlist, no option appears. If I go to an...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Song being added twice to playlist on web application

I ran into an issue where songs I was adding to a playlist of mine on the web application (in Chrome) were being added twice, which was pretty frustrating. By simply clearing out my cache and cookies and logging out / back in this solved the issue. J...

• I ran into an issue where songs I was adding to a playlist of mine on the web application (in Chrome) were being added twice, which was pretty frustrating.   By simply clearing out my cache an...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Add All Soundhoud Songs To Spotify Playlist

Hello. I've connected my SoundHound to my Spotify and it has generated a Spotify playlist called "SoundHound". When I play a song in SoundHound, it saves it to the Spotify playlist. Is there a way to add all my searched songs in SoundHound to the Spo...

• Hello.   I've connected my SoundHound to my Spotify and it has generated a Spotify playlist called "SoundHound".  When I play a song in SoundHound, it saves it to the Spotify playlist. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes