Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium account and Sonos - spotify has been paused because account is used somewhere else

I keep getting the error message "spotify has been paused because account is used somewhere else" whenever I attempt to playying music on my computer while the kids are on Spotify. This should not be a problem with a premium account, should it? This ...

• Regular
  • I keep getting the error message "spotify has been paused because account is used somewhere else" whenever I attempt to playying music on my computer while the kids are on Spotify.   This sh...
  • lvsgracie168
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Client for Chrome in a playlist with "random" enabled plays two songs at once

Title says most of it ... navigating to play.spotify.com/?http=1 then selecting a playlist ... if I enable random song selection, occasionally (once every 2 hours or so of listening) two songs will begin playing at once when the previous song ends. A...

• Title says most of it ... navigating to play.spotify.com/?http=1 then selecting a playlist ... if I enable random song selection, occasionally (once every 2 hours or so of listening) two songs w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify ignoring broken content?

I reported a number of tracks almost a year ago through this process and received automated e-mails thanking me for the reports. I've not once received a follow-up reply of even "hey, we're working on it." I know that Spotify has to work through the ...

• I reported a number of tracks almost a year ago through this process and received automated e-mails thanking me for the reports. I've not once received a follow-up reply of even "hey, we're...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Spotify app not working

Hi! Today the spotify app in my blackberry stopped working... Then i tried to unistall app and donwload again and from the blackberry appworld dont let me I dont know what to do please help m

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   Today the spotify app in my blackberry stopped working...   Then i tried to unistall app and donwload again and from the blackberry appworld dont let me     I dont kn...
  • dreadlordqt
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect issue with Yamaha Receiver

My issue starts when I add multiple songs to the queue via "Add to Up Next" option. No matter how many songs I add to the queue, it will ALWAYS play the 3rd song in the queue twice. And when I open the app up on my phone or macbook pro - it will then...

• Casual Listener
  • My issue starts when I add multiple songs to the queue via "Add to Up Next" option.  No matter how many songs I add to the queue, it will ALWAYS play the 3rd song in the queue twice. &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't listen to ANY new song [This track is not available. If you have...]

I've used spotify (premium) for a year or two with no problems, but I noticed yesterday that I can no longer listen to any track I've previously never listened to. If I recognize that I've listened to a certain track on spotify previously, or it is i...

• Casual Listener
  • I've used spotify (premium) for a year or two with no problems, but I noticed yesterday that I can no longer listen to any track I've previously never listened to. If I recognize that I've liste...
  • simenv
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music don't play on Spotify web when I click on a title.

HI, I'm using a MAC and Google Chrome. I can connect through my account without problem but when I click on a title, the picture appear but the song doesn't start. What can I do to resolve this problem? thanks H-T

• HI, I'm using a MAC and Google Chrome. I can connect through my account without problem but when I click on a title, the picture appear but the song doesn't start. What can I do to resolve this probl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not playing anything

Every time I click a song on my playlist it skips through every song on the list & plays nothing on my iPhone

• Every time I click a song on my playlist it skips through every song on the list & plays nothing on my iPhone
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy search result link

i'm looking to copy the search result link but for a record label search, i found this on how to make the link: Link to search results from SpotifySpotify can also make any search results into a link. In previous versions of Spotify, doing this was q...

• Casual Listener
  • i'm looking to copy the search result link but for a record label search, i found this on how to make the link:   Link to search results from Spotify Spotify can also make any search results ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Windows Phone

Hi. Just updated to version 3.0.5246.30620 on my Windows Phone (preview 8.1). But I can't find any Spotify Connect functionality. Will it be released later? Best Regards Marcus Lovenstad

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Just updated to version 3.0.5246.30620 on my Windows Phone (preview 8.1). But I can't find any Spotify Connect functionality. Will it be released later?   Best Regards Marcus Loven...
  • hmalinov
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 39 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 39 likes

App won`t start from memory card

Until yesterday Spotify was working nicely on my Windows Phone (Lumia 720). I downloaded it on the memory card, everything was fine.Suddenly yesterday, it stopped working and won't start anymore. All I see is the start screen of Spotify. Then nothing...

• Until yesterday Spotify was working nicely on my Windows Phone (Lumia 720). I downloaded it on the memory card, everything was fine. Suddenly yesterday, it stopped working and won't start anymore. A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug Report - Chrome Web Player - Opening Panels (e.g search) from Left Navigation Failing to Open

In the web player, when clicking search, the panel opens briefly then shuts abruptly. This causes search and other navigation items requiring an extra panel to be unusable. Saw this occur with the settings option as well. In the html of the search pa...

• In the web player, when clicking search, the panel opens briefly then shuts abruptly. This causes search and other navigation items requiring an extra panel to be unusable. Saw this occur with the se...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Beta Web Player Skipping (Chrome, Windows 7)

Hi all, am using Spotify Beta Web Player (https://play.spotify.com/?http=1) on a work computer, and tracks keep skipping. Quite frustrating, and none of the solutions that have worked for others are working for me. Am running Chrome version 47.0.2526...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, am using Spotify Beta Web Player (https://play.spotify.com/?http=1) on a work computer, and tracks keep skipping. Quite frustrating, and none of the solutions that have worked for o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

webplayer loses connection and can't reconnect

i use the webplayer (logged in with a facebook account) in firefox v42 on a win7 home premium 64bit pc. my problem is that the player plays a song, sometimes 2, and then reports that it cannot connect to spotify. i can then see how it skips through t...

Unbenannt.PNG
  • Regular
  • i use the webplayer (logged in with a facebook account) in firefox v42 on a win7 home premium 64bit pc. my problem is that the player plays a song, sometimes 2, and then reports that it cannot connec...
  • Bob_K
  • Regular
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Albums not streaming in their entirely

Hi team, I got an alert that an old album of a band I'm following has been uploaded and is now available for streaming. I was very unpleasantly surprised to see that 2 of the songs were not streamable and were just present in the list, inactive. The ...

• Regular
  • Hi team,   I got an alert that an old album of a band I'm following has been uploaded and is now available for streaming. I was very unpleasantly surprised to see that 2 of the songs were ...
  • malkstor
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to Symbian, Blackberry and Palm?

Spotify no longer has supported apps available for Symbian, Blackberry or Palm. Also, the apps will no longer be available for download on Spotify.com. Existing users can continue to access the service, but will receive no further updates and the exp...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Spotify no longer has supported apps available for Symbian, Blackberry or Palm. Also, the apps will no longer be available for download on Spotify.com.    Existing users can contin...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
    Symbian
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Hourly Clock adviser

HIIm a regular listener and use Spotify almost all day long but sometimes need to know time of the Day.QuestionIs there an option in Spotify to get Time adviser during playing songs.

• HI Im a regular listener and use Spotify almost all day long but sometimes need to know time of the Day. Question Is there an option in  Spotify to get Time adviser during playing songs.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What are the points for?

Okay, so I've been editing and synchronizing some lyrics on spotify, but what I would like to know is, what on earth are these 'points' that pop up after I'm done, where it says 'Thanks for editing lyrics +3' For synchronizing it says '+7' but what i...

• Okay, so I've been editing and synchronizing some lyrics on spotify, but what I would like to know is, what on earth are these 'points' that pop up after I'm done, where it says 'Thanks for editing l...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes