Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to login on my Onkyo receiver

I recently sent my Onkyo receiver in for service. They reset the receiver when they sent it back. I can no longer log in to Spotify. I used Spotify in the past with a device login, and password. This no longer seems to work. I have tried to reset my ...

• I recently sent my Onkyo receiver in for service.  They reset the receiver when they sent it back.  I can no longer log in to Spotify.  I used Spotify in the past with a device login, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8.1] Spotify doesn't work - huge problem

Hello everyone, I would like to report a huge issue. Spotify app doesn't work. It is impossible to play any song, because the only thing that i can see is loading screen. The problem is with huge amount of playlists - when i will create a new account...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I would like to report a huge issue. Spotify app doesn't work. It is impossible to play any song, because the only thing that i can see is loading screen. The problem is with...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing playlists!!

Several of my saved playlists have suddenly disappeared!!How can I get them back?

• Several of my saved playlists have suddenly disappeared!! How can I get them back?  
  • Rumielf
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect via Internet

Hi there,my mom just gave me a call that someone played 'strange' music through her Teufel Raumfeld speaker.After sorting it out I realized it was my 'strange' music as I was trying to connect my Onkyo Receiver which disappears from the devices list ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, my mom just gave me a call that someone played 'strange' music through her Teufel Raumfeld speaker. After sorting it out I realized it was my 'strange' music as I was trying to connect ...
  • Hasta1985
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

block Remixed songs from artists content

I would like to block Remix-versions. For example: The artist Dotan i follow because I like his music. There is a remix of one of his songs in his artist-page. This song is not at all in the style of the original songs of this artist. Is there a way ...

• I would like to block Remix-versions.   For example: The artist Dotan i follow because I like his music. There is a remix of one of his songs in his artist-page. This song is not at all in the...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify Family member pausing playback for separate family member on Sonos system

I recently upgraded to Spotify Family and have loaded a separate user account onto our Sonos system. When another family member begins playing their account on sonos system it pauses playback on all the other devices for all the other family members.

• Casual Listener
  • I recently upgraded to Spotify Family and have loaded a separate user account onto our Sonos system.  When another family member begins playing their account on sonos system it pauses playback o...
  • MortenZdk
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify E Cards

Hi! Does anybody know how to cancle a Prchase of 3 Month (Spotify E Card?Reason: The E-Mail from the receiver doesnt existThank you!

• Hi! Does anybody know how to cancle a Prchase of 3 Month (Spotify E Card? Reason: The E-Mail from the receiver doesnt exist Thank you!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lg tv application

I have premium membership, but it wont let me log into the spotify televeision app? I can log in every where else, so its not a username or password problem. Whats the problem?

• I have premium membership, but it wont let me log into the spotify televeision app? I can log in every where else, so its not a username or password problem. Whats the problem?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Boxee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Will a Windows 10 app every be made available from Microsoft store?

Spotify desktop does not work very well in tablet mode on my Surface Pro 3 and stops playing music if the PC' s display turns off(as opposed to Groove Music which continues when the computer is asleep). Will a Windows 10 app ever be made availalbe fr...

• Spotify desktop does not work very well in tablet mode on my Surface Pro 3 and stops playing music if the PC' s display turns off(as opposed to Groove Music which continues when the computer is aslee...
  • SHADEYMAN-GB
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing notifications

I'm having an issue lately. I run some collaborative playlist and one of the things i like to do is follow back who follows my playlist. The problem is that when someone follows my playlist (or me specifically) i don't get any notification, mail, pus...

• Music Fan
  • I'm having an issue lately. I run some collaborative playlist and one of the things i like to do is follow back who follows my playlist. The problem is that when someone follows my playlist (or me sp...
  • icemaker
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify connect not on windows phone not appearing?

Hello spoti community How comes that I don't have spotify connect on my huge lumia 1520, but I do have it on my old nexus s?Is something wrong, I mean it should find devices right?Or is it not even implemented in the windows phone app? I don't think ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello spoti community   How comes that I don't have spotify connect on my huge lumia 1520, but I do have it on my old nexus s? Is something wrong, I mean it should find devices right? Or is ...
  • moonburster
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Sharing Via Desktop / Web Player

So I went to share a song on my desktop app, it coudln't find the person I wanted to send to even though they are following me / me following them. When I do it on the web player it finds them?Why is this? TIA Bill.

• Casual Listener
  • So I went to share a song on my desktop app, it coudln't find the person I wanted to send to even though they are following me / me following them.       When I do it on the web pl...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads... I understand, but why so awkward? [All Platforms]

This is specifically targeted toward the Spotify station/playlist ads, the "Say It In A Song" ad in particular. I get that they are necessary for the free version, but the dialogue in these ads (and repetitive nature; 2-3 time with the same ad in any...

• This is specifically targeted toward the Spotify station/playlist ads, the "Say It In A Song" ad in particular. I get that they are necessary for the free version, but the dialogue in these ads (and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Radio plays songs that are marked as thumbs down

Hello everyone, In the last couple of months I've been getting more and more annoyed with Spotify Radio since it keeps playing songs that I have marked "Thumbs down" and when I go to do it again I can't because it's already marked as "thumbs down". W...

• Hello everyone,    In the last couple of months I've been getting more and more annoyed with Spotify Radio since it keeps playing songs that I have marked "Thumbs down" and when I go to d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player - not every song is scrobbled to my last.fm account

Hi! I have a problem with scrobbling to last.fm. When I'm listening to the web player not every song is scrobbled, about 30% of them are missing.What could cause this? I use Windows and Chrome, if that matters.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I have a problem with scrobbling to last.fm. When I'm listening to the web player not every song is scrobbled, about 30% of them are missing. What could cause this? I use Windows and Ch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover suggestions feedback

In the last few days the 'Discover' suggestions changed from being based on my listening to generic 'best seller' stuff I have no interest in. If I listen to Bonobo or DJ Cam or Boards of Canada, why does it suggest Simon & Garfunkel, Foo Fighters an...

• In the last few days the 'Discover' suggestions changed from being based on my listening to generic 'best seller' stuff I have no interest in.  If I listen to Bonobo or DJ Cam or Boards of ...
  • echeagaray
  • 52 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 52 replies
  • 7 likes

My year in music aka "Top Tracks"

Its not a problem but rather an observation. The 2015 Top Tracks playlist and also my personal listing of my Top Artist in the summary given at the end of 2015 is wrong. My top artist is apparently Jose James. One can ssume that I should have heard a...

• Its not a problem but rather an observation. The 2015 Top Tracks playlist and also my personal listing of my Top Artist in the summary given at the end of 2015 is wrong. My top artist is apparently J...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify don't care of their users ! Web player "hang" after few seconds or minutes

Hello, The Web player stop after few seconds. I'm on Ubuntu 14.04, Chromium 47.0.2526.73 (with pepperflash). Thanks.

• Visitor
  • Hello,   The Web player stop after few seconds. I'm on Ubuntu 14.04, Chromium 47.0.2526.73 (with pepperflash).   Thanks.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening to spotify while streaming to twitch

I know that you can't be streaming to twitch and be streaming spotify, but I saw a note somewhere that said *you* should be able to hear the music and not the ones listening in on your stream. What happened to that? Is that still possible? "All PS4 g...

•  I know that you can't be streaming to twitch and be streaming spotify, but I saw a note somewhere that said *you* should be able to hear the music and not the ones listening in on your stream. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes