Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Connect - can't select speakers/devices

I am using a Muzo cobblestone wifi play device to stream to a pair of wireless speakers. Spotify premium connect recognizes the device from both WIndows and the iPhone, but when I try to select it from the device list, it automatically returns to the...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using a Muzo cobblestone wifi play device to stream to a pair of wireless speakers.  Spotify premium connect recognizes the device from both WIndows and the iPhone, but when I try to select...
  • kimmiefr
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS and WIndows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem disabling emails from spotify?

I noticed that opting out of all emails from Spotify does not stop them from sending emails to you. What this amounts to is of course spamming. As an end user you have limited responsibility to help them fix their system. If you have noticed this pro...

• I noticed that opting out of all emails from Spotify does not stop them from sending emails to you.   What this amounts to is of course spamming. As an end user you have limited responsibility...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't view my Year in Music?

I'm having trouble with viewing my Spotify Year in Music. Apparently, I don't have enough data to have my own Year in Music created. What does that mean? Is it saying I haven't listened to enough music to have my own Year in Music? I've listened to a...

• Regular
  • I'm having trouble with viewing my Spotify Year in Music. Apparently, I don't have enough data to have my own Year in Music created. What does that mean? Is it saying I haven't listened to enough mus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Can't connect to spotify. Trying again now..." at home

Hi all, I've just installed Firefox and I'm trying to use the web player,but when I start playing any song, a box appears saying "Can't connect to spotify. Trying again now..." This stops me from accessing any controls or well... doing anything bar h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I've just installed Firefox and I'm trying to use the web player, but when I start playing any song, a box appears saying "Can't connect to spotify. Trying again now..."   This stops ...
  • Sov
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Web Player
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! running

hi everyone and merry christmas!i've got a problem with spotify,i hope uyou can help me.Suddenly the running option in the application dissapeared and i can't use it anymore.Are u able to use it?i don't know what the problem is.Any ideas?thanks a lot

• Regular
  • hi everyone and merry christmas!i've got a problem with spotify,i hope u you can help me.Suddenly the running option in the application dissapeared and i can't use it anymore.Are u able to use it?i ...
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Samsung TV - feature request: keyboard support

Hi Just got the Spotify app on my EH5300. Good new is it looks good, performs well and so far seems stable. I have a keyboard connected to my TV using the Tv's built in keyboard support (Logitech K400 if anyones wondering). This works with a number o...

• Hi   Just got the Spotify app on my EH5300.  Good new is it looks good, performs well and so far seems stable.   I have a keyboard connected to my TV using the Tv's built in ke...
  • keunes
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes

Adding/Removing songs in webplayer playlist

Hello Having trouble adding/removing items in spotify webplayer playlists. Specifically, items do not immediately appear after i select "add to playlist.." from the drop-down menus, and do not immediately disappear after I try to delete them. Changes...

• Hello    Having trouble adding/removing items in spotify webplayer playlists.  Specifically, items do not immediately appear after i select "add to playlist.." from the drop-down men...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong track on spotify!

Hello Spotify,I want to report that a track "So High" is listed as "The Way" and the track "The Way" doesn't exist.This is the "The Way" track fyi. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scViIl2iEKASpotify link: https://play.spotify.com/track/6NaiM3cf6aaeod...

• Hello Spotify, I want to report that a track "So High" is listed as "The Way" and the track "The Way" doesn't exist. This is the "The Way" track fyi. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scViIl2iEKA ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play Queue missing

I was just about to add a song to the queue when i noticed the "add to queue" button had changed it name to "add to up next", queue does not only sound better, it is also a part of my upbringing and identity! Please change it back Love from a faithfu...

• I was just about to add a song to the queue when i noticed the "add to queue" button had changed it name to "add to up next", queue does not only sound better, it is also a part of my upbringing and ...
  • patrickhoulihan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player shows missing songs

Ok So I have attached below a screenshot of my computer where I play Spotify on the web player or from the Chrome Browser. I got the song Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor added months ago and now I just found out that I can't play it. You will...

• Ok So I have attached below a screenshot of my computer where I play Spotify on the web player or from the Chrome Browser. I got the song Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor added months ago and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku navigation skips 3-4x

Suddenly, the navigation controls of my roku remote move the "cursor" 3-4 spaces instrad of one. Theres no relation to sensitivity of button pressing or holding the buttons - it just started this after working fine for some time. It makes searching f...

• Suddenly, the navigation controls of my roku remote move the "cursor" 3-4 spaces instrad of one.  Theres no relation to sensitivity of button pressing or holding the buttons - it just started th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doensnt work on samsung smart TV

So I bought a Samsung TV today (48H6240) and everything works fine, exept for Spotify.. I havent been able to play a single song, every time I try i get the message that something went wrong (ID-2) and nothing happens. I checked and have the latest f...

• So I bought a Samsung TV today (48H6240) and everything works fine, exept for Spotify.. I havent been able to play a single song, every time I try i get the message that something went wrong (ID-2) a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App Bandwidth requirements

Hi there, I am look to find the recommend download and upload speeds in kbps for the various services you provide for mobile devices as well as the number of users that use these speeds. I would appreciate any further information that you can provide...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi there,   I am look to find the recommend download and upload speeds in kbps for the various services you provide for mobile devices as well as the number of users that use ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player behavior on connection loss

If spotify developers ever read this thread, question is for them. Have you guys heard of the novel concepts such as caching and retries? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cache_(computing)https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn589788.aspx It's amazi...

• If spotify developers ever read this thread, question is for them. Have you guys heard of the novel concepts such as caching and retries?   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cache_(computing) htt...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford Sync 3 and Spotify issues

I bought a brand new F-150 with Sync 3. Spotify works but it looks like when it downloads my artists and albums, it truncates the list (it seems to get to around artists that start with the letter "F" before stopping). Does anyone have a clue on why ...

• Gig Goer
  • I bought a brand new F-150 with Sync 3. Spotify works but it looks like when it downloads my artists and albums, it truncates the list (it seems to get to around artists that start with the letter "F...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend Feed not working at all

Hello everybody, This is my first tpost here. Since a while I am missing my friend feed (Windows 10). Instead of the friend feed, I am just getting the meassage: "Hmm, the Friend Feed failed to load." With the option to try again, which never works.I...

• Regular
  • Hello everybody,   This is my first tpost here. Since a while I am missing my friend feed (Windows 10). Instead of the friend feed, I am just getting the meassage:   "Hmm, the Friend Fe...
  • olli1122
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Public playlist not searchable

Hi, I have a number of public playlists that were created three or four days ago but they are not showing up in search results. Does anyone out there know the best way to help them appear on public searches? I have seen suggestions that you need foll...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have a number of public playlists that were created three or four days ago but they are not showing up in search results. Does anyone out there know the best way to help them appear o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Which Ipod

Hi there, My girlfriend had an old iphone that she used to download tracks from spotify on to, and then listen to them offline when she was at the gym. She's lost it and she's gutted, so I'm going to buy her an ipod that she can do the same on. I kno...

• Hi there,   My girlfriend had an old iphone that she used to download tracks from spotify on to, and then listen to them offline when she was at the gym.   She's lost it and she's gutte...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Previous Years in Music?

Hi, I was looking for my most played tracks from 2014 but wasn't able to see anything other than my Year in Music 2015 (which, btw, I enjoyed a lot). Is there any way to access the sites of the previous years? Thanks in advance!

• Hi, I was looking for my most played tracks from 2014 but wasn't able to see anything other than my Year in Music 2015 (which, btw, I enjoyed a lot). Is there any way to access the sites of the previ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes