Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login in Spotify on the WDTV Live

I am unable to login in Spotify on the WDTV Live. First I fill in the username and password. Then he asks me if I want to accept the terms and agreements. I click I accept. Then The device says that I do not have Spotify Premium. But I have Spotiffy ...

• I am unable to login in Spotify on the WDTV Live. First I fill in the username and password. Then he asks me if I want to accept the terms and agreements. I click I accept. Then The device says that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Blackberry Losing track with SD card

Hello, I used to use my phone without SD card, now that I got one, when I put it into my phone, I lose 30 or 40 songs. The same 30 or 40 songs are missing when I'm using spotify on my computer. When I withdraw the SD card and restart my blackberry, I...

• Hello,   I used to use my phone without SD card, now that I got one, when I put it into my phone, I lose 30 or 40 songs. The same 30 or 40 songs are missing when I'm using spotify on my comp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"500 server closed connection without sending any data back" on Squeezebox Radio

Hello, I have a premium account and since two days I get this error message from getting in playlists. I try to delete some playlists and create new, but without luck. Squeezbox Radion FW is up to date. I also tried to delete the app and adding again...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have a premium account and since two days I get this error message from getting in playlists. I try to delete some playlists and create new, but without luck. Squeezbox Radion...
  • karlnapp
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

radio (and other apps) for WD TV Live?

Radio feature is one of the best parts about Spotify. When will it be added to WD TV Live?

• Regular
  • Radio feature is one of the best parts about Spotify.  When will it be added to WD TV Live?
  • j808
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Newbie Question (Spotify-Sonos)

I'm currently a Rhapsody Premium customer. On my sonos setup, using Rhapsody, I can search and listen to music, by artist, album, genre, etc. AND Rhapsody gives me 100's of predefined playlists that I can choose from (I'm an old bugger and these play...

• I'm currently a Rhapsody Premium customer. On my sonos setup, using Rhapsody, I can search and listen to music, by artist, album, genre, etc. AND Rhapsody gives me 100's of predefined playlists that ...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Previous version of Spotify worked well with Sonos - new Spotify drops off all the time

Hi again, I have now managed to get my Premium Spotify on to Sonos. However it drops off all the time. Sometimes it comes back after a while.Ihad my son's Spotify Premium on earlier and we did not have any problems. Can you help? Best regards Sven-

• Casual Listener
  • Hi  again, I have now managed to get my Premium Spotify on to Sonos. However it drops off all the time. Sometimes it comes back after a while.Ihad my son's Spotify Premium on earlier and we di...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get my password for Sonos logon

Hej, I have not received a password to my e-mail address. Have waited 6 days.Have checked junk mail but nothing there either. Only reason I bought Spotify is to use it with Sonos. In the last 6 days I have used my Spotify account maybe 10 minutes. Pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hej, I have not received a password to my e-mail address. Have waited 6 days.Have checked junk mail but nothing there either. Only reason I bought Spotify is to use it with Sonos. In the last 6 day...
  • Sven-
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Unspecified] Spotify for Bada?

Hi. Does anybody know if spotify is being developed for the Bada operating system (samsung phones)? I'm a premium paying customer and would love to be able to use the service. Edit: Unspecified / not to this area.

• Hi.  Does anybody know if spotify is being developed for the Bada operating system (samsung phones)? I'm a premium paying customer and would love to be able to use the service.   Edit: ...
  • malzochs
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

[BB] wished: "Spotify" for BlackBerry Bold 9790

Hi there, could you please release your app also for the BlackBerry Bold 9790 in the BlackBerry App World environment? This would be great! Daniel

• Hi there, could you please release your app also for the BlackBerry Bold 9790 in the BlackBerry App World environment? This would be great! Daniel
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Sonos - spotify

My new SONOS is working but only part of it. I can listen to radios and to 2 of the albums I have on my playlist on SPOTIFY. And I have unlimited. When I want to listen to the other tracks SONOS says (DA: Kunne ikke gennemse musik) (UK: couldn´t find...

• Casual Listener
  • My new SONOS is working but only part of it. I can listen to radios and to 2 of the albums I have on my playlist on SPOTIFY. And I have unlimited. When I want to listen to the other tracks SONOS ...
  • mito1973
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos Spotfy search issues plus other things

Hi, I have had Spotify premium for a while and have been using it via squeezeboxes in the past. They have a third party app that has all the functionality of radio and a great search engine that made Spotify amazing. I never tried the official one si...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have had Spotify premium for a while and have been using it via squeezeboxes in the past. They have a third party app that has all the functionality of radio and a great search engine that made...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos and spotify

Hi Ihave been using Spotify on my Sonos for a few months, but now I cannot search on Sonos, it says try again later and has said this for a few days now. I can access radio and Phapsody or could if I rejoined them! but nothin on Spotify. I can acces ...

• Hi Ihave been using Spotify on my Sonos for a few months, but now I cannot search on Sonos, it says try again later and has said this for a few days now. I can access radio and Phapsody or could ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New to Sonus/Spotify....Confused?

Brand new to Spotify Premium and Sonos...where can I get basic instructions on how to use the Sonos/Spotify interface (for example, set up playlists, "star" songs, albums, etc.)? No place to do settings in Sonos...so what level of streaming audio get...

• Regular
  • Brand new to Spotify Premium and Sonos...where can I get basic instructions on how to use the Sonos/Spotify interface (for example, set up playlists, "star" songs, albums, etc.)? No place to do setti...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play file type on Squeezebox Duet

I see there has been previous posts on this issue and wonder if and how it has been resolved? I have just installed the Spotify App on my Squeezebox Duet and the message Unable to play file type pops up when I try to play music via the Spotify App on...

• Casual Listener
  • I see there has been previous posts on this issue and wonder if and how it has been resolved?   I have just installed the Spotify App on my Squeezebox Duet and the message Unable to play fil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeeze box and spotify

Hi i have just purchased a Touch!! I have installed spotify app and can get it to load up, howevere i cant see any of my play lists or the radio function where you can search a genre? I have premium and have checked all my log in details. Do you have...

• Hi i have just purchased a Touch!!   I have installed spotify app and can get it to load up, howevere i cant see any of my play lists or the radio function where you can search a genre?&nbsp...
  • Mathieu79
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos password problem

I'm having the same problem as many others. I need the device user name and password to use Spotify from Sonos. I was sent the device user name and a password link in an email - but the email link directed me to log in page. Help! How do I reset the ...

• I'm having the same problem as many others. I need the device user name and password  to use Spotify from Sonos.  I was sent the device user name and a password link in an email - but the e...
  • janwillemdehaan
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeezebox plays missing from facebook

When I play spotify playlists through the logitech squeezebox they don't show up in my activity feed on facebook. Is there a setting I can use to turn this on? Plays from the android and windows clients do show up in my activity feed on facebook.

• Music Fan
  • When I play spotify playlists through the logitech squeezebox they don't show up in my activity feed on facebook. Is there a setting I can use to turn this on?   Plays from the android and w...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Squeezebox says - get premium. Alreday have, what now?

While trying to setup Spotify, My Squeezebox tells me that I should get premium account. Well, thats what I have done, but for some reason Squeezebox doesn't believe it. What should I do to get info of my account to the squeezebox? - risto

• Casual Listener
  • While trying to setup Spotify, My Squeezebox tells me that I should get premium account. Well, thats what I have done, but for some reason Squeezebox doesn't believe it.   What should I do t...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! enable q9 bit rate on Sonos

I have a premium account and use Sonos to listen to Spotify, I do not use the Spotify client. is there a way that I can turn on the q9 higher bit rate and make it the default for Sonos? thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and use Sonos to listen to Spotify, I do not use the Spotify client.  is there a way that I can turn on the q9 higher bit rate and make it the default for Sonos?  t...
  • cbsljm
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes