Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Skipping track

One track keeps skipping when I play it on an amplified sound system. I tried deleting the track and re adding it. Didn't help.

• One track keeps skipping when I play it on an amplified sound system. I tried deleting the track and re adding it. Didn't help.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Collaborative playlist - doesn't work?!

I just made a playlist collaborative because I wanted a person to add some songs, but when she added them I can't see them? She can see all the songs we both added, and I can only see the ones I added and a few she added. I have tried to put offline ...

• I just made a playlist collaborative because I wanted a person to add some songs, but when she added them I can't see them? She can see all the songs we both added, and I can only see the ones I adde...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

(Ayuda)Donde esta la categoria Electronica

La estoy buscando y ya no la encuentro antes habia radio de electronica y ahora NO! Ayuda porfavor

• Casual Listener
  • La estoy buscando y ya no la encuentro antes habia radio de electronica y ahora NO! Ayuda porfavor
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify worldwide

Hey everyone!My question is the following. I have seen similar forums on te subject, but I'd like to know if there are now about it.I have a Free account and am goin to SE Asia in a couple of weeks to live. I've read that it is currently unavailable ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone! My question is the following. I have seen similar forums on te subject, but I'd like to know if there are now about it. I have a Free account and am goin to SE Asia in a couple of wee...
  • Pbf
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 8] Partial Offline Mode after Update 5.1.0.0

I updated Spotify on 26. February 2015 to the current version. Since then a really annoying bug appears. When I try to listen to a song I'll get the message "Sorry, you can't do this in offline mode". But I'm not actually offline because I can make t...

• I updated Spotify on 26. February 2015 to the current version. Since then a really annoying bug appears. When I try to listen to a song I'll get the message "Sorry, you can't do this in offline mode"...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

hide recently played artists

Since the new desktop update, the option in settings to show or hide recently played/top artists has disappeared. How can I hide them?

• Casual Listener
  • Since the new desktop update, the option in settings to show or hide recently played/top artists has disappeared. How can I hide them? 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

premium

I send my card number which is ATM card . It is not a credit card ,so the system did not accept my card . I can ask to all why my card is unvalid to that situation because of ATM card or diffrent situation?

• I send my card number which is ATM card . It is not a credit card ,so the system did not accept my card . I can ask to all why my card is unvalid to that situation because of ATM card or diffrent sit...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

issue with play delay

I recently updated to 1.0.1060 and have been having issues with delays between songs. Sometimes it takes up to 20 seconds before the track begins to play. I dont believe this is a connection issue as this is happening on both my home and work wifi, a...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently updated to 1.0.1060 and have been having issues with delays between songs. Sometimes it takes up to 20 seconds before the track begins to play. I dont believe this is a connection issue as...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Latest Update for Windows

So one of the great things I loved about Spotify is the ease in jumping around from song to song or clicking on the currently playing song and it taking me directly to where that song is located on my playlist. This was easy to do when searching for ...

• So one of the great things I loved about Spotify is the ease in jumping around from song to song or clicking on the currently playing song and it taking me directly to where that song is located on m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Nokia E90

Hey to all! was using my iphone but switched back to my beloving nokia e90. so was searching the www for any symbian version of spotify. found a version and was trying to install it my e90. alert came up saying my mobile phone is not supported. anybo...

• Hey to all!   was using my iphone but switched back to my beloving nokia e90. so was searching the www for any symbian version of spotify. found a version and was trying to install it my e90. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Symbian
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Dead Can Dance - Anastasis missing?

Hi there, not quite sure whether this is the right thread to ask, but I'm wondering: What happened to DCDs album Anastasis?I know I once had a playlist of it but can't find the album anymore on spotify? Tom

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   not quite sure whether this is the right thread to ask, but I'm wondering: What happened to DCDs album Anastasis? I know I once had a playlist of it but can't find ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you create a ID3 tagger application using Spotify API?

Forgive me if this is the wrong place, as I did not see a spotify developer board. I'm trying to find a good API that will allow me to get artist, album and most importantly cover-art with the ability to save that data to a users audio files (ID3 tag...

• Forgive me if this is the wrong place, as I did not see a spotify developer board.   I'm trying to find a good API that will allow me to get artist, album and most importantly cover-art with t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Could you help me out

Hi I recently signed up for the Spotify 1 Month Free Trial and I honestly I like Spotify alot but I dont use it as much as what I thought and when I wasnt able to deactivate my account in time before they started charging me so does anyone know how t...

• Hi I recently signed up for the Spotify 1 Month Free Trial and I honestly I like Spotify alot but I dont use it as much as what I thought and when I wasnt able to deactivate my account in time before...
  • mamapittbull051
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

*I wish I would have never installed Spotify's latest version.

Since my prompted install via Spotify, all the following problems have occurred, and yet to be fixed. Going on 2 weeks now! I contacted their Spotify email, and their customer service peeps were, well, lets say, useless. The facebook team did help, a...

• Music Fan
  • ...dd, etc, even on public mode. 4) Library Feature missing? 5) Date Added, -feature missing? 6) Disconnecting and freezing. *I wish I would have never installed your latest version. 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify cutting out when using JBL flip speaker

Can someone help me? I will start a playlist only to have speaker cut out. Sometimes it makes it through 1song while other times cuts out sooner. When I listen only on my Android phone, no problems at all. The minute I connect to JBL, I'm lucky to ge...

• Can someone help me? I will start a playlist only to have speaker cut out. Sometimes it makes it through 1song while other times cuts out sooner. When I listen only on my Android phone, no problems a...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Error regarding the artist "The Sword"

I'm having troubles with the artist "The Sword". I've got Premium, live in Denmark. 2 issuses: A) Some kind of data/filing error. B) An album is not available at all. A)In my Windows 7 desktop app, a search for "The Sword", results in two identical h...

• Regular
  • I'm having troubles with the artist  "The Sword". I've got Premium, live in Denmark.   2 issuses: A) Some kind of data/filing error. B) An album is not available at all.   A) In m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No more embedded link? What gives?

I used to right-click on tracks to get the code to implement music into my site, but it's not there anymore (the option). Help?!

• I used to right-click on tracks to get the code to implement music into my site, but it's not there anymore (the option). Help?!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gramofon Discount

Whats the deal with this Gramofon offer?? How do you get the discounted price? Is there a promo code?? Every so often, we like to drop you an email to help you get the most out of Premium. This time, it’s Premium at home. Did you know? You can contro...

• Casual Listener
  •    Whats the deal with this Gramofon offer?? How do you get the discounted price? Is there a promo code??     Every so often...
  • tkso23
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

conflict with outlook

Since last update Spotify is conflicting with Outlook. It works ok for about 3 hours, then it doesn't support color and turns screen blue, then my email locks up. I need to close Spotify and then re-open. Happens again and again all day. I have done ...

• Regular
  • Since last update Spotify is conflicting with Outlook.  It works ok for about 3 hours, then it doesn't support color and turns screen blue, then my email locks up.  I need to close Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes