Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Deactivate Autoplay (Play ONLY ONE song from Playlist)

Hi there!On my premium account I have some selfmade playlists. Now I sometimes want to listen to one song without letting Spotify autoplay the next song in the playlist right afterwards. Is there any possibility? The only workaround I found is to put...

• Hi there! On my premium account I have some selfmade playlists. Now I sometimes want to listen to one song without letting Spotify autoplay the next song in the playlist right afterwards. Is there a...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Added Tracks - Unable to see

I am unable to view the added tracks that are saved in my playlists. For example, my Cardio playlist said there are 88 new songs in that playlist. From when I started following that playlist there should be over 100 songs on there and there's not. It...

• Regular
  • I am unable to view the added tracks that are saved in my playlists. For example, my Cardio playlist said there are 88 new songs in that playlist. From when I started following that playlist there sh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Top 100 Pop Tracks on Spotify playlist seems out of date

Hi,I follow the Top 100 Pop Tracks on Spotify playlist and it would seem to be out of date. The top song is still Dark Horse and a lot of the songs in the Top 10 are really old. I also follow the Top 10 Tracks on Spotify and there are definitely a lo...

• Hi, I follow the Top 100 Pop Tracks on Spotify playlist and it would seem to be out of date. The top song is still Dark Horse and a lot of the songs in the Top 10 are really old. I also follow the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred playlist not public

Hello, I've just realized that my "Starred" playlist has never been public nor can I set it to public. I looked around in various places to set it to public. Desktop client:When I right click on the playlist in the left side I don't see an option to ...

• Hello,   I've just realized that my "Starred" playlist has never been public nor can I set it to public. I looked around in various places to set it to public.   Desktop client: When I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing my Starred playlist

Hi,I've been trying to share my starred playlist with some friends, but they can never see anything on it. They can see all my other lists. Does anyone have an idea what the issue is or how to fix it? Link: https://open.spotify.com/user/nsnyderxc/sta...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I've been trying to share my starred playlist with some friends, but they can never see anything on it. They can see all my other lists. Does anyone have an idea what the issue is or how to fix ...
  • jakezze01
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

flash requirement for webplayer in regard of Apples announcement to launch streaming service

A while ago I posted the following question to which I haven't received much feedback: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Web-Player/Web-Player-please-create-flash-free-option-and-offer-HTML5/m-p/1020323 My problem still remains: I am using an ope...

• Regular
  • A while ago I posted the following question to which I haven't received much feedback:   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Web-Player/Web-Player-please-create-flash-free-option-and-offer-H...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find account

I do not know what email or username is associated with my premium account

• I do not know what email or username is associated with my premium account
  • mapuya19
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not syncing across devices

A cople of days ago, I was using spotify on my computer to edit my stared playlist. After doing songs arent syncing on my starred playlist across my devices (phone, ipad and computer). All other playlists sync fine, why is my starred playlist not syn...

• Regular
  • A cople of days ago, I was using spotify on my computer to edit my stared playlist. After doing songs arent syncing on my starred playlist across my devices (phone, ipad and computer). All other play...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Malfunctions

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this error, but I deal with it at least two or three times a day. After long periods of use in the web player, I've noticed that the web player will start to crap out on me. I'm talking like, 4-5 hours of c...

• Casual Listener
  • ...anted to get out into the public.    Psichi 
  • Psichi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken Audio track

The song Love Is Unkind by Danko Jones, at the end of the track there is about 2 min silence follow by a load static noise for another min or so The track is listed as being 6.46 long, but it ends at 4:13, then at 5:44 the noice begin and last until ...

• The song Love Is Unkind by Danko Jones, at the end of the track there is about 2 min silence follow by a load static noise for another min or so   The track is listed as being 6.46 long, but i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kind of bad service at the support

I'm curious... Am I the only getting bad service when writing to support@spotify.com?5 different supporters has wrote back to me: 4 doesn't understand that I do not wan't to pay for Spotify twice a mounth, and one 'fixed' the problem, by refunding on...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm curious... Am I the only getting bad service when writing to support@spotify.com? 5 different supporters has wrote back to me: 4 doesn't understand that I do not wan't to pay for Spotify twice...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Spotify songs on other devices

Ok so here's my question. I know this is NOT really a "windows" question.I know thanks to the "general questions" section that Spotify really only supports IOS devices. I have an I-pod Nano and the section says it doesn't support that device. ok. Soo...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so here's my question. I know this is NOT really a "windows" question. I know thanks to the "general questions" section that Spotify really only supports IOS devices. I have an I-pod Nano and the...
  • SumYungGuy1975
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Facebook Friend is not visible in Spotify

I've restarted the app on both iPhone and Mac, logged out and back in multiple times on the iPhone and my friend is still not showing up. As of now, its been 18 hours since we became facebook friends. I tried these troubleshooting tips both yesterday...

• Casual Listener
  • I've restarted the app on both iPhone and Mac, logged out and back in multiple times on the iPhone and my friend is still not showing up. As of now, its been 18 hours since we became facebook fr...
  • dextr
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone 8.1 mobile streaming not working

Hello, I am a premium account owner using a Nokia Lumia 830 on Windows Phone 8.1. I even did a reset of my smartphone to make sure the problem isnt coming from somewhere else. Reinstalling the app did also not work of course. Also worth noting is I a...

• Music Fan
  • Hello,   I am a premium account owner using a Nokia Lumia 830 on Windows Phone 8.1. I even did a reset of my smartphone to make sure the problem isnt coming from somewhere else. Reinstall...
  • hirtegirte
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio/Playlist bugs/suggestions

Hi. I've found the following problems: RadioWhen you start a radio from a song that is currently playing, the song will stop and start again, but this time inside the radio. This should not happen and the song should continue uninterrupted.When you t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I've found the following problems:   Radio When you start a radio from a song that is currently playing, the song will stop and start again, but this time inside the radio. This should n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Compensation for artists?

I've been having the same issue. Last week, I DM'ed the Spotify Cares Twitter account about it, and the person on the other end kept mentioning how "odd" and "peculiar" it is that my list hadn't updated in over three weeks. "Have you signed out and s...

• Regular
  • I've been having the same issue. Last week, I DM'ed the Spotify Cares Twitter account about it, and the person on the other end kept mentioning how "odd" and "peculiar" it is that my list hadn't upda...
  • gimmeduende
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The Unwanted Ghost of Carl Ruggles

On the Spotify desktop software using Windows 7, I did a search and found Carl Ruggles a twentieth century American composer. Adding his music to my playlist, I would click the album to hear each song play. However, when I played another composer’s a...

• Music Fan
  •   On the Spotify desktop software using Windows 7, I did a search and found Carl Ruggles a twentieth century American composer. Adding his music to my playlist, I would click the album to hear ...
  • martin51144
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FORD Sync playback options no longer available.

Prior to last update I could use Ford Sync voice commands to "Choose Artist", "Choose Playlist", "Browse" etc. After latest spotify update these commands are no longer accessible, to confirm this when playing a track and selecteing the 'More' button,...

• Regular
  • Prior to last update I could use Ford Sync voice commands to "Choose Artist", "Choose Playlist", "Browse" etc. After latest spotify update these commands are no longer accessible, to confirm this whe...
  • Riggsy
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not syncing anymore

My playlists aren't syncing anymore between Windows desktop, iPad and Android. Creating a playlist in any of them will not sync to any of them.I already cleared cache, logged out, reinstalled, rebooted, etc.

• Casual Listener
  • My playlists aren't syncing anymore between Windows desktop, iPad and Android. Creating a playlist in any of them will not sync to any of them. I already cleared cache, logged out, reinstalled, re...
  • blackeyednl
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes