Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on WP stop working after some hours

I'm really sad about spotify today, because this is the second day I had to back home from my work without any song in my headphone.Yesterday, spotify stoped working, and even if I restart a hundred times my Nokia Lumia 1520, it still doesnt work. Sp...

• I'm really sad about spotify today, because this is the second day I had to back home from my work without any song in my headphone. Yesterday, spotify stoped working, and even if I restart a hundre...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete local files- tracks!

After the latest update it's not possible to delete tracks from local files. WHY ?????????

• Music Fan
  • After the latest update it's not possible to delete tracks from local files. WHY ?????????
  • camillo75
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows Phone 8 - music cutting out when offline.

I hope someone can help me. I just got the Windows Lumia 535 and whenever I'm out and about listening to my downloaded playlists on Spotify, the music cuts out with headphones (but seems to play fine without headphones). It's an issue with volume, I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I hope someone can help me.  I just got the Windows Lumia 535 and whenever I'm out and about listening to my downloaded playlists on Spotify, the music cuts out with headphones (but seems to pla...
  • bambionassis
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[BUG] [BMW connectedDrive integration] App on iOS must be "stoped" completely before using it in BMW

Since the last spotify update to 2.5.0 for iOS8.1.3, it is always necessary to close the spotify task completely and restart it again before getting connected to BMW connected drive. Otherwise it isn't possible to use the upper 3 icones in the BMW ap...

• Regular
  • Since the last spotify update to 2.5.0 for iOS8.1.3, it is always necessary to close the spotify task completely and restart it again before getting connected to BMW connected drive. Otherwise it isn...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Slow song streaming on desk top

I've done all appropriate speed test and Spotify is taking around 1 to 3 minutes to load a song. This is only on the desktop. My iphone works great. Specks Macbook pro OS 10.10.2 Most resent version of Spotify Any answer to this?

• Music Fan
  • I've done all appropriate speed test and Spotify is taking around 1 to 3 minutes to load a song. This is only on the desktop. My iphone works great.   Specks   Macbook pro OS 1...
  • seanlaw27
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable BMW integration.

Anyone know how to disable Spotify integration in BMW? I hate that it won't play audio while the app is not open.

• Anyone know how to disable Spotify integration in BMW? I hate that it won't play audio while the app is not open.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song in Commercial with The Hangin Tree

I heard an ad on Spotify for iPad, where it is just a few songs put together and playing for about 20 seconds all together. It starts of with The Hanging Tree by Jennifer Lawrence, and then the song that I am looking for plays right after that. Does ...

• I heard an ad on Spotify for iPad, where it is just a few songs put together and playing for about 20 seconds all together. It starts of with The Hanging Tree by Jennifer Lawrence, and then the song ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist cover art not refreshing - even FB Object Debugger won't work!

Hello there, I run a weekly playlist on my blog. You can find it here. I've foolishly created it with my personal (Premium) account but every time I want to delete and add new songs, I do it by changing it to collaborative playlist, logging out, logg...

IxcvlJ8.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png
  • Regular
  • ...ollaborative playlist' and making the playlist public again. Wish I could change ownership/having the ability to create nice looking playlists like other media outlets and labels do, t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist problems

Hi! I have my own way of sorting my playlist, and then I accidentally pressed the "artist" button at the top of the playlist, and now it's all muddled up. Is there any way of restoring earlier ways of sorting a playlist? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I have my own way of sorting my playlist, and then I accidentally pressed the "artist" button at the top of the playlist, and now it's all muddled up. Is there any way of restoring ear...
  • elefantenkalle
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

please explain why I shouldn't delete you're app

I cant play the songs I want on my playlist why have a playlist if you cant play the songs on the playlist.....you're answer goes on my reddit with over 450000 followers...why shouldn't I publicly humiliate you're company...please explain now....ps.....

• Casual Listener
  • I cant play the songs I want on my playlist why have a playlist if you cant play the songs on the playlist.....you're answer goes on my reddit with over 450000 followers...why shouldn't I publicly h...
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't we have FREE BB spotify??

Why can't we use the BB client app for FREE?? Why does it have to be Premium only?? I know the last update was done a long time ago, but this is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!! Your ad is misleading: 'Use Spotify for free on any device, anywhere'. 'Use Spotify for ...

• Why can't we use the BB client app for FREE?? Why does it have to be Premium only?? I know the last update was done a long time ago, but this is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!! Your ad is misleading: 'Use Spotify f...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Syncing playlists without Spotify program on PC?

My employer just rolled out a policy that I'm not allowed to download programs or apps onto my work PC, and also that I am not allowed to stream music from online. However, they do allow me to have music on my computer to listen to (mp3's etc...) I u...

• My employer just rolled out a policy that I'm not allowed to download programs or apps onto my work PC, and also that I am not allowed to stream music from online. However, they do allow me...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Am I crazy or did Spotify scrolling start getting jitter after I upgraded to premium?

I've been using Spotify on WP for awhile now and when I was using the free version the new update smoothed things out considerably. Scrolling was smooth and repsonive. Now that I've upgraded to premium it's jittery again. Is this because the song tit...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify on WP for awhile now and when I was using the free version the new update smoothed things out considerably.  Scrolling was smooth and repsonive.  Now that I've upgra...
  • bonchibuji
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[Windows Phone] Missing features?

Hi, So, been using Spotify on my WP8.1 for a while now and I messed around to no avail. Is there a way to sort the songs in a list in any way? Mostly my Favorites, it's automatically sorted by "added date", but that's really annoying whe you want to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   So, been using Spotify on my WP8.1 for a while now and I messed around to no avail.  Is there a way to sort the songs in a list in any way? Mostly my Favorites, it's automatical...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A Question, Can you help?

So, I was looking over my Spotify community profile and the badges I have earned that are on my page. I noticed two types of badges that I don't have any of and those are solutions and blog posts. I would love to take part in both of these, but I hav...

• Roadie
  • So, I was looking over my Spotify community profile and the badges I have earned that are on my page.  I noticed two types of badges that I don't have any of and those are solutions and blog pos...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Album in another Artists music, Champion.

Hello, I noticed that there appears to be different Artists Album of music included in a Artiists music. They have similar names, but completely differnt music. One is dance and the other is rap. (DJ) Champion is the artist. 'A Champion' albums 'We'r...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I noticed that there appears to be different Artists Album of music included in a Artiists music.   They have similar names, but completely differnt music. One is dance and the o...
  • iBurnin
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem accessing Spotify premium account.

So here is the problem (quite a read so prepare yourself)I have two accounts on spotify, one is a username account that is linked to my primary facebook account.The other account is a Facebook only account that is linked to a secondary Facebook accou...

• So here is the problem (quite a read so prepare yourself) I have two accounts on spotify, one is a username account that is linked to my primary facebook account. The other account is a Faceboo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login on Samsung Smart TV

How do I type the ~ symbol on the Spotify login screen keyboard? I can't see it anywhere.

• How do I type the ~ symbol on the Spotify login screen keyboard? I can't see it anywhere.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album contains single version of song instead of album version

Hi! I noticed that when I play the Marillion album Misplaced Childhood it contains the single version of the song Kayleigh instead of the album version which is a bit longer and synchronizes better with the songs before and after it. Is this a bug or...

• Hi! I noticed that when I play the Marillion album Misplaced Childhood it contains the single version of the song Kayleigh instead of the album version which is a bit longer and synchronizes better...
  • casanuevo
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes