Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Squeezebox Touch

I have a Squeezebox Classic that works fine, but plan to buy the Squeezebox Touch just to be able to listen to Spotify through it. But then I see somewhere that the Spotify application only is available if I have Spotify premium. Since I don't have a...

• Not applicable
  • I have a Squeezebox Classic that works fine, but plan to buy the Squeezebox Touch just to be able to listen to Spotify through it. But then I see somewhere that the Spotify application only is availa...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Login Failed with Nokia E51

Hi, I have downloaded the mobile app for my Nokia E51(I downloaded it via the phone). When I try to login(via Facebook) it keeps saying Login Failed - Username or Password Incorrect. I've checked, double checked and checked again the password and use...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have downloaded the mobile app for my Nokia E51(I downloaded it via the phone). When I try to login(via Facebook) it keeps saying Login Failed - Username or Password Incorrect. I've checked, ...
  • matiastuovinen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to play file type on Squeezebox Duet

I am unable to stream any tracks from Spotify using my squeezebox duet - the message "unable to play file type" appears followed by a list of tracks. Nothing will play at all. Can anyone help?

• I am unable to stream any tracks from Spotify using my squeezebox duet - the message "unable to play file type" appears followed by a list of tracks. Nothing will play at all. Can anyone help?
  • gh7831
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify with Sonos

For the past week I have been unable to use spotify through Sonos. I have a premium account, it works on my iphone but in Sonos I keep getting 'connection to spotify lost' whenever I try to access any music. Anybody any idea what is going on.

• Casual Listener
  • For the past week I have been unable to use spotify through Sonos. I have a premium account, it works on my iphone but in Sonos I keep getting 'connection to spotify lost' whenever I try to access an...
  • Rexreason
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] HTC Mozart?

Is the Spotify Premium client compatible with HTC Mozart? I've checked on m.spotify.com via my phone's browser, it says that it is compatible and to check my marketplace, but there isn't anything related to Spotify in there. Is there any way around t...

• Is the Spotify Premium client compatible with HTC Mozart? I've checked on m.spotify.com via my phone's browser, it says that it is compatible and to check my marketplace, but there isn't anything rel...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on other devices

Does anyone know when or if spotify will be available on other devices, like blue-ray players, xbox, or other wi-fi capable devices? Thanks,

• Does anyone know when or if spotify will be available on other devices, like blue-ray players, xbox, or other wi-fi capable devices?   Thanks,
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo Receiver/Spotify Account

I have the TX-NR709 and use the Android app to listen to Spotify on it. It works awesome and I really love it. The one issue I can't seem to resolve is that the music I listen to on my home theater doesn't connect to my Spotify account. I know that i...

• I have the TX-NR709 and use the Android app to listen to Spotify on it.  It works awesome and I really love it.  The one issue I can't seem to resolve is that the music I listen to on my ho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WD TV Live - Premium Only

I don't understand why Spotify Unlimited doesn't work on WD TV Live streamer, but it requires a Premium subscription. It is just internet streaming, after all. Guess I'll go back to free Spotify and return WDTV, and go back to my (unfortunately, obso...

• I don't understand why Spotify Unlimited doesn't work on WD TV Live streamer, but it requires a Premium subscription. It is just internet streaming, after all. Guess I'll go back to free Spotify...
  • tropicante
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Able to syncronize local files to my symbian phone (Nokia N8)

So once i discovered a message saying that spotify on my computer could syncronize my local files to my mobile. This went great and i could really enjoy my own MP3 files for some time, but then i had to upgrade to Nokia Belle. Now my spotify app on t...

• Casual Listener
  • So once i discovered a message saying that spotify on my computer could syncronize my local files to my mobile. This went great and i could really enjoy my own MP3 files for some time, but then i had...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Symbian] Is Spotify Mobile Free for Nokia?

Hi, I just downloaded Spotify Mobile for my Nokia phone. When I pulled up my Spotify playlist on my computer it said "You are now using Spotify Premium!" When I hear the word "Premium" I automatically think "pay us". So is Spotify for Nokia Free?

• Regular
  • Hi, I just downloaded Spotify Mobile for my Nokia phone. When I pulled up my Spotify playlist on my computer it said "You are now using Spotify Premium!" When I hear the word "Premium" I automaticall...
  • ikropotkin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify log in through Sonos

Hi,I pay for a Spotify premium account and uses my Facebook log in..The problem is that i can't log on to Spotify through my Sonos system with my facebook log in..So I need to delete my account that I log on to with my Facebook, then create a new spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I pay for a Spotify premium account and uses my Facebook log in.. The problem is that i can't log on to Spotify through my Sonos system with my facebook log in.. So I need to delete my account...
  • addymusic
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Dashboard display

I cannot get the spotify premium dashboard only the contracted one. I have a premium account. Can anyone yelp please? PP PoPo

• I cannot get the spotify premium dashboard only the contracted one. I have a premium account. Can anyone yelp please? PP PoPo
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music available in Spotify client not available in Sonos

Frequently music available in the Spotify client is not available through the Sonos client. It's quite frusturating as the combo then fails to be a music solution for my home. What causes this and is there anything I can do to fix it. I'm currently a...

spotify bug.jpg
  • Frequently music available in the Spotify client is not available through the Sonos client. It's quite frusturating as the combo then fails to be a music solution for my home.   What causes th...
  • palyr
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Onkyo problems

Since weeks I am unable to use Spotify on my Onkyo reciever (709). The issue is that I can login, but all my playlists are empty.In the past a (some) factory reset(s) helped, but not anymore. There seem to be multiple people with this problem as can ...

• Music Fan
  • Since weeks I am unable to use Spotify on my Onkyo reciever (709). The issue is that I can login, but all my playlists are empty. In the past a (some) factory reset(s) helped, but not anymore. There...
  • midwaytheone
  • Casual Listener
  • 109 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 109 replies
  • 2 likes

Maximum allowed playlists/folders on Boxee Box

I have a lot of playlists on Spotify. I sort them alphabetically in folders named "ABC", "DEF", etc. The problem I'm having is that the playlists in the end of the alphabet does not show on Boxee box. I tried renaming the folders "ABCD", "EFGH" in fo...

• I have a lot of playlists on Spotify. I sort them alphabetically in folders named "ABC", "DEF", etc. The problem I'm having is that the playlists in the end of the alphabet does not show on Boxee box...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Playlists on Blackberry 9700 not the same as Desktop Spotify

I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to get the same playlists to show up on my Blackberry 9700, that I see when I log into Spotify on my desktop? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to get the same playlists to show up on my Blackberry 9700, that I see when I log into Spotify on my desktop?   Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [BB] can't login blackberry 9900

i can login to my account on my laptop and online, but not my blackberry bold 9900 anymore after i unchecked the box. i changed my password online, and it still isnt working on my phone. i am a premium user.

• i can login to my account on my laptop and online, but not my blackberry bold 9900 anymore after i unchecked the box. i changed my password online, and it still isnt working on my phone. i am a premi...
  • ironsuk
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Won't Post to Facebook?

So, I have Spotify linked to my Facebook account and everything, and it used to post to my profile on the side (With the timeline profile) which songs/playlists I've been listening to. But I've noticed about a week or two ago, it stopped doing this. ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I have Spotify linked to my Facebook account and everything, and it used to post to my profile on the side (With the timeline profile) which songs/playlists I've been listening to. But I've notic...
  • sidboswell
  • Casual Listener
  • 594 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 594 replies
  • 8 likes

Can I use a Sony MP3 to download my music?

I am brand new to Spotify... after looking over the "device" section, it looks like I won't be able to use my Sony MP3 to download music. Is this true (please tell me I am wrong... I don't want to buy an ipod)?

• I am brand new to Spotify... after looking over the "device" section, it looks like I won't be able to use my Sony MP3 to download music. Is this true (please tell me I am wrong... I don't want to bu...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] offline mode...

Hey! i got a htc hd2 T8585 phone and spotify premium. when i try to sync my music to the offline mode it wont start... but if i listen to the song it get synced. how do i fix it?

• Hey!  i got a htc hd2 T8585 phone and spotify premium. when i try to sync my music to the offline mode it wont start... but if i listen to the song it get synced. how do i fix it?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes