Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Help! :(

I wasn't sure what category to post this under but I'm need of serious help. I've had my spotify account for about 3 years I guess. I logged off of my account and onto my friends so he could follow me and view my playlists. Whenever I logged back ont...

• I wasn't sure what category to post this under but I'm need of serious help. I've had my spotify account for about 3 years I guess. I logged off of my account and onto my friends so he could follow m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists removed from Browse --> Genres & Moods

Hey Spotify,First I'd like to say how much I appreciate the services you, SPOTIFY, provide myself and everyone! It is so amazing and game changing and much more than simply a place to listen to music.My message is about the evolution of Tunigo into t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify, First I'd like to say how much I appreciate the services you, SPOTIFY, provide myself and everyone!  It is so amazing and game changing and much more than simply a place to ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Who can solve problems with mixed up artists - example Diorama?

Hi to everyone,I hope someone can ask my question. I love the music of the German band Diorama (Leadsinger/Mastermind Torben Wendt). But when I look for the artist Diorama I always get a mixed up overview of several artists. One of them is the german...

• Regular
  • Hi to everyone, I hope someone can ask my question. I love the music of the German band Diorama (Leadsinger/Mastermind Torben Wendt). But when I look for the artist Diorama I always get a mixed up...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sounds from Future not longer available

There is a problem with this release Dr. Sounds – Sounds from Future, The tracks cannot be played right now.

• Community Legend
  • There is a problem with this release Dr. Sounds – Sounds from Future,   The tracks cannot be played right now.
  • krikelin
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Push Notifications not received

Hello.<br><br>I am not receiving any push notifications, nor have I ever from the Spotify app. I'm a Spotify premium account holder, in the US, on an iPhone 5 with the app installed.<br><br>I've checked Settings/ Notifications...

• Regular
  • Hello.<br><br>I am not receiving any push notifications, nor have I ever from the Spotify app. I'm a Spotify premium account holder, in the US, on an iPhon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help canceling subscription

I purchased the premium and says i have 5 days left from today. I dont know what that means. Anyways, i dont want to be charged 9.99$ a month after 22nd and want to cancel it. How can i cancel it on time before they charge me 9.99$ a month!?

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased the premium and says i have 5 days left from today. I dont know what that means. Anyways, i dont want to be charged 9.99$ a month after 22nd and want to cancel it. How can i cancel it on ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Issues

Here is my issue... when I first got Spotify my kids would listen when I did not. Time passed, I got them their own account and my reccommended listings showed my tastes. Now 6 months later, I have been using the radio feature and everything has been...

• Casual Listener
  • Here is my issue... when I first got Spotify my kids would listen when I did not. Time passed, I got them their own account and my reccommended listings showed my tastes.   Now 6 months la...
  • MainMor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[LG] Smart TVs - Supported models - Supported software/WebOS versions

Hi, I have recently purchased an LG TV with Smart TV only to find that the Spotify App is not available on the LG Store. The TV model is an LG 47LB671V-ZB, software version is 03.23.24, WebOS TV version is 1.2.0-2724. Country of purchase and use is S...

• Hi,   I have recently purchased an LG TV with Smart TV only to find that the Spotify App is not available on the LG Store. The TV model is an LG 47LB671V-ZB, software version is 03.23...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

LG smart tv app Australia

I purchased the LG 55LM9600 Smart tv a few months back with the promise that spotify is availible on all 2013 LG smart tvs... The app is not visible in store, so i called LG only to be told that it isnt availible in Australia. WTF spotify?! Why not? ...

• I purchased the LG 55LM9600 Smart tv a few months back with the promise that spotify is availible on all 2013 LG smart tvs... The app is not visible in store, so i called LG only to be told that it...
  • sebasrosenfeld
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Black Screen

Hi, I noticed that my spotify has a problem. I can't see nothing and I can't search music, playlist... Has just a black screen. See in this print. Thanks you

• Hi, I noticed that my spotify has a problem. I can't see nothing and I can't search music, playlist... Has just a black screen. See in this print. Thanks you
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to search for certain albums only on my account

I was searching for the Stars album, The 5 Ghosts, but was unable to locate it on spotify. My friend, however, is able to access that album on his account. We are both using Premium accounts. How can I fix this?

• I was searching for the Stars album, The 5 Ghosts, but was unable to locate it on spotify. My friend, however, is able to access that album on his account. We are both using Premium accounts. How can...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify não abre

Eu comprei o pacote premium e quando tento fazer o login no meu Windows phone , aparece uma imagem que e necessário ter a conta premium sendo que já comprei ela.

• Eu comprei o pacote premium e quando tento fazer o login no meu Windows phone , aparece uma imagem que e necessário ter a conta premium sendo que já comprei ela.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor Audio Quality in Canada

Hey guys, I just got Spotify Canada yesterday from an invite. I'm just wondering if anyone else noticed a distinct difference in audio quality between Spotify and other streaming services? I have the 30 day premium trial with high quality streaming t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, I just got Spotify Canada yesterday from an invite. I'm just wondering if anyone else noticed a distinct difference in audio quality between Spotify and other streaming services? I hav...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local double-disc album reads as two separate discs

I wouldn't call this an idea. You could perhaps call this a bug, but I'll call it a missing feature. The album The Lamb Lies Down the Broadway is not avalible on Spotify, however if you do search for this album, you will eventually find it. The track...

Screen Shot 2014-08-13 at 18.58.00.png
  • Regular
  • I wouldn't call this an idea. You could perhaps call this a bug, but I'll call it a missing feature. The album The Lamb Lies Down the Broadway is not avalible on Spotify, however if you do search for...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sonos radio feature

Hi guys, Can anyone put my mind at rest I have just payed £9.99 premium service through sonos as told it is a better service than napster, but can anybody tell me what features you get with premium account as wee but concerned I haven't got all featu...

• Hi guys, Can anyone put my mind at rest I have just payed £9.99 premium service through sonos as told it is a better service than napster, but can anybody tell me what features you get with premium a...
  • iel
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Kindle fire Hdx Problems with Spotify

Got a Ue Mini boom speaker by logitech and Spotify skips and I lose out on a sec or so of the song and then it comes back any suggestions or should I return the Bluetooh speaker? Any suggestions or great bluetooh speaker you recommend let me know Tha...

• Regular
  • Got a Ue Mini boom speaker by logitech and Spotify skips and I lose out on a sec or so of the song and then it comes back any suggestions or should I return the Bluetooh speaker? Any suggestions ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung D series

Hi, is there any chance to install the spotify app om Samsung D series models (UE40D6510)? many thanks for your replies. branka

• Hi, is there any chance to install the spotify app om Samsung D series models (UE40D6510)?   many thanks for your replies.   branka
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku - Control without seeing TV

I love the interface for Spotify on Roku. However I would like to be able to control my music from sitting out on my deck from either my Andriod Phone, Ipad or MAC laptop. Is there a way to do that ? The Roku remote app that is available only allows ...

• Casual Listener
  • I love the interface for Spotify on Roku.   However I would like to be able to control my music from sitting out on my deck from either my Andriod Phone, Ipad or MAC laptop.    Is ther...
  • chucktownguy
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes

Spotify Premium on Sonos - logs in fine, starts to play song then drops connection

Problem has been occuring over the past few weeks. Sonos streams and plays all other music services flawlessly (Pandors, Songza, HypeM, etc.). the spotify connection is slow but it will sometimes play a song in a playlist for a few seconds, then drop...

• Casual Listener
  • Problem has been occuring over the past few weeks.  Sonos streams and plays all other music services flawlessly (Pandors, Songza, HypeM, etc.).  the spotify connection is slow but it will s...
  • gcorvin
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows Phone 8.1 Daten wieder löschen

Hallo! Ich bin seit gestern der Besitzer des Nokia Lumia 930 und habe mir dafür die App von Spotify installiert. Nun habe ich das Problem, dass ich Songs die ich zum offline abspielen heruntergeladen habe nicht mehr löschen kann. Ich finde einfach ni...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo! Ich bin seit gestern der Besitzer des Nokia Lumia 930 und habe mir dafür die App von Spotify installiert. Nun habe ich das Problem, dass ich Songs die ich zum offline abspielen heruntergel...
  • mmichel78
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes