Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Cage rapper removed

Hello, Today I noticed that one of the first artist I added when Spotify first launched many many years ago, called Cage, has been removed. I couldnt find any songs from him on my playlist. When I tried to search for him I couldnt find him. I had to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Today I noticed that one of the first artist I added when Spotify first launched many many years ago, called Cage, has been removed. I couldnt find any songs from him on m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    Rap
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps olaying the same playlist

I am using Spotify on windows phone 8.1 cyan (Nokia Lumia 930) and I came across the following problem. Sometimes when I creat a playlist and download it for offline usage and listen to it for a while but then switch to another playlist to it goes ba...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using Spotify on windows phone 8.1 cyan (Nokia Lumia 930) and I came across the following problem. Sometimes when I creat a playlist and download it for offline usage and listen to it for a whil...
  • fivepeaks
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs stop playing in the middle and Spotify apps want go back to Starred Playlist in paused mode.

In Mac OS X (10.10 on a MacBook Pro early 2011..) Spotify with 0.9.14.13.gba5645ad and on iPhone 4 (iOS 7.1.2) with Spotify 1.9.0.2744 both applications randomly stop playback and jump to starred playlist but in paused position. It might could be a '...

• In Mac OS X (10.10 on a MacBook Pro early 2011..) Spotify with 0.9.14.13.gba5645ad and on iPhone 4 (iOS 7.1.2) with Spotify  1.9.0.2744 both applications randomly stop playback and jump to starr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When I click the Plus (+) sign next to a song, where is it saved to?

I have a very simple question, the answer for which no amount of Googling has given me: When I click the plus sign (+) next to a song and get a message that says that the song has been added to "Your Music", exactly WHERE in "Your Music" does the son...

• I have a very simple question, the answer for which no amount of Googling has given me:    When I click the plus sign (+) next to a song and get a message that says that the song h...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Flowers of Sendai no more available

I was happy listener of The Jan Lundgren Trio – Flowers of Sendai until now it seems to be unavailable. The album is still there but I cannot play any of the tracks. Did the artist take it out from Spotify after a second thought or is it just a tempo...

• Regular
  • I was happy listener of The Jan Lundgren Trio – Flowers of Sendai until now it seems to be unavailable. The album is still there but I cannot play any of the tracks. Did the artist take it ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

B&O App crashes after playing about 5 songs.

So when ever I listen to music on my parents TV(That is a BEOVISION 11, Version 12.8/12.1.127.gd2effee2 Release Linux-i686 [Bang_Olufsen-tv] /1.1.6fffc92) Every 5-8 songs I listen to it crashes, and starts over again. So everytime it does that, I hav...

• Regular
  • So when ever I listen to music on my parents TV(That is a BEOVISION 11, Version 12.8/12.1.127.gd2effee2 Release Linux-i686 [Bang_Olufsen-tv] /1.1.6fffc92)   Every 5-8 songs I listen to it cr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant open individual tracks

Hi all! For some time now, whenever I link to a spotify track and somebody opens it from a mobile device, in most cases an iphone, the webpage shows the album instead of the track. And yes I'm sure I'm copying the right one. This is becoming really i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all!    For some time now, whenever I link to a spotify track and somebody opens it from a mobile device, in most cases an iphone, the webpage shows the album instead of the track. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't find tracks on spotify that exists on my friends spotify

Hi. I have had a few Swedish songs made by Swedish artist on my spotifyplay list. I moved to USA two months ago and now those songs are gone and I can't find them either on my playlist nor if I search for the titles. If I search for the artist, the a...

• Hi. I have had a few Swedish songs made by Swedish artist on my spotifyplay list. I moved to USA two months ago and now those songs are gone and I can't find them either on my playlist nor if I searc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please stop recommend wrong music to me! Spotify! Thank you!

Im geographically in Hong Kong currently, but this doesnt mean I like cantonese music! Please stop give me wrong music!!!!!! I did listen a lot lot of music in English, why you dont simply recommend songs based on them? So, waht's your discovery feat...

• Im geographically in Hong Kong currently, but this doesnt mean I like cantonese music! Please stop give me wrong music!!!!!! I did listen a lot lot of music in English, why you dont simply recom...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • baduseexperience
    Feedback
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Radio needs a massive overhaul

Spotify is an excellent service but radio is bad, really bad, to say the least. Trying to make a comparison with Pandora, Slacker and iHeartradio and the result is that, despite the larger library, with Spotify I always get the same artists, same son...

• Roadie
  • Spotify is an excellent service but radio is bad, really bad, to say the least. Trying to make a comparison with Pandora, Slacker and iHeartradio and the result is that, despite the larger library, w...
  • Lorenzo_NGG
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Logic New Album "Under Pressure" Not available in US?

This album was released today and the clean version is available, but the explicit version only allows 3 songs to be played and the others are not available. IF anyone could let me know that'd be great!

• This album was released today and the clean version is available, but the explicit version only allows 3 songs to be played and the others are not available. IF anyone could let me know that'd be gre...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Several missing albums from The Doors

Where did all the albums go? I had a bunch in my playlists and now they're empty. The whole Perception box set is gone too. The Premium acount isn't worth it if artist albums just go missing!

• Casual Listener
  • Where did all the albums go? I had a bunch in my playlists and now they're empty. The whole Perception box set is gone too. The Premium acount isn't worth it if artist albums just go missing! 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Static-X missing an album

Hi there, Not a request as such, but was just curious to know why there are all Static-X's albums on Spotify, except their best one - "Machine" Is this a request on the labels part, or something else? Cheers.

• Music Fan
  • Hi there,   Not a request as such, but was just curious to know why there are all Static-X's albums on Spotify, except their best one - "Machine"   Is this a request on the labels part,...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Artwork

Petty problem. My artwork is not showing. How can this be fixed?

• Visitor
  • Petty problem. My artwork is not showing. How can this be fixed?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't play any song

i've trying everything install and uninstall but dont works, when the song is in the 0:02 stops with EVERY SONG EVEN THE LOCAL FILES my premium acc end the last week, this s*** happns cuz it endend¡? sorry 4 my bad english but i really love spotify

• i've trying everything install and uninstall but dont works, when the song is in the 0:02 stops with EVERY SONG EVEN THE LOCAL FILES   my premium acc end the last week, this s*** happns cuz ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all playlists. Help?

I've lost all my playlists due when connecting a new account for my husband to our shared, family Facebook account. The problem appears to be that my spotify account was created using our (not an actual spotify account)Facebook credentials. When we c...

• Casual Listener
  • I've lost all my playlists due when connecting a new account for my husband to our shared, family Facebook account. The problem appears to be that my spotify account was created using our (not an act...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Needs more functionality!

So I have been seeing variety in my stations although there are specific songs or artists that I wish it would play. Of course I could create another station and another for each artist or song that I would like to hear but that would be annoying tog...

• So I have been seeing variety in my stations although there are specific songs or artists that I wish it would play. Of course I could create another station and another for each artist or song that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I sync a new facebook account?

I recently deactivated my facebook account that I originally used with spotify. I started a new one and can't seem to change my facebook on Spotify to that one. It just keeps saying that I already have imported my facebook info. I'm just wondering if...

• I recently deactivated my facebook account that I originally used with spotify. I started a new one and can't seem to change my facebook on Spotify to that one. It just keeps saying that I already ha...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes