Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• boom_boom_pow
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Itunes playlists

HI, The itunes playlists that are listed on spotify are not the same ones now on my PC itunes. Does anyone know how to change the ones on spotify Cheers

• HI,   The itunes playlists that are listed on spotify are not the same ones now on my PC itunes.   Does anyone know how to change the ones on spotify   Cheers
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon CEOL

Hi there. I got a Denon Ceol DRA-N5 (ie CEOL Piccolo without Denon speakers), after firmware update it got Spotify support... but it NEVER worked a single time... I typed login/password, it initialised the thing, I saw the "search / playlist / starre...

• Visitor
  • Hi  there. I got a Denon Ceol DRA-N5 (ie CEOL Piccolo without Denon speakers), after firmware update it got Spotify support... but it NEVER worked a single time... I typed login/password, ...
  • icemaker
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - one MAJOR flaw

Ok so I love the idea of Spotify Connect, however, I use spotify as my only music app, so I also have locally stored files that are not on spotify yet (or my region)- now it is not possible to play those songs via spotify connect. this makes spotify ...

• Ok so I love the idea of Spotify Connect, however, I use spotify as my only music app, so I also have locally stored files that are not on spotify yet (or my region)- now it is not possible to play t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone 8 - Premium account yet cant use premium features

Signed up for a premium Spotify account yet the windows phone 8 app doesn't seem to recognize my premium account status. I've logged in and out several times as well as reinstalled the app, but nothing seems to change. Help!

• Signed up for a premium Spotify account yet the windows phone 8 app doesn't seem to recognize my premium account status. I've logged in and out several times as well as reinstalled the app, but noth...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! my mp4.

my mp4 does not show in the devices list. how do i download my music to it from spotify?

• my mp4 does not show in the devices list. how do i download my music to it from spotify?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sinkane - Mean Love: Track 8, 9 and 10 missing!

These tracks are missing on the album Sinkane – Mean Love: 8. Galley Boys 9. Son 10. Omdurman In Google play Music All-Inclusive the album is complete!

• These tracks are missing on the album Sinkane – Mean Love:   8.  Galley Boys 9.  Son 10. Omdurman   In Google play Music All-Inclusive the album is complete!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my Liked From Radio Playlist?

I noticed my Liked From Radio Playlist is missing. I went on the recover playlists tab at spotify.com and it's not there. And here I spent all this time liking songs to add them to playlists later and now I can't. Help please!

• Visitor
  • I noticed my Liked From Radio Playlist is missing. I went on the recover playlists tab at spotify.com and it's not there. And here I spent all this time liking songs to add them to playlists lat...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

invalid account password message on player.

I can launch spotifuggle on my squeezebox but when i try to play something I get an invalid account password message. Does my Squeezebox need to be registered to the same e-mial address as the Spotify account? I paid for premium service for my daught...

• Casual Listener
  • I can launch spotifuggle on my squeezebox but when i try to play something I get an invalid account password message. Does my Squeezebox need to be registered to the same e-mial address as the Spotif...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

max artist?

Is there a max artist you can add to your collection? It seems when I save an artist it just unsaves it when I come back.

• Regular
  • Is there a max artist you can add to your collection? It seems when I save an artist it just unsaves it when I come back.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Listas de música borradas y destacadas también

Hola , tengo un problema con la lista de spotify, me caduco hace poco el premium y al renovarlo se me han borrado todas las listas y no se como volver a tenerlas, pediría por favor q me las vuelvan a poner, ya q me llevo mucho tiempo hacer esas lista...

• Regular
  • Hola , tengo un problema con la lista de spotify, me caduco hace poco el premium y al renovarlo se me han borrado todas las listas y no se como volver a tenerlas, pediría por favor q me las vuelvan a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Netgear NeoTv 300SL not working

Hi!I just contacted Netgear support about this issue and they have "escalated" the ticket i provided.The app starts just fine on my mediaplayer NeoTv 300SL but I'm not able to provide login details. Just see the logo and the grey background. Netgear ...

• Regular
  • Hi! I just contacted Netgear support about this issue and they have "escalated" the ticket i provided. The app starts just fine on my mediaplayer NeoTv 300SL but I'm not able to provide login d...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify Windows Phone 8 App - Playlist Issues

When I select a song from one of my playlists it only queues around 50-55 songs. Also, if my playlist is on shuffle and I pause the playing and the app suspends itself, then when I unpause songs that have already been played repeat themself (even tho...

• Music Fan
  • When I select a song from one of my playlists it only queues around 50-55 songs.   Also, if my playlist is on shuffle and I pause the playing and the app suspends itself, then when I unpause...
  • saji
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Tivo] Logs out on Exit, when explicitly not selecting Log Out and Exit

Tivo Roamio 20.4.2-USA-6-840 Expected Result: Selecting Exit, (not Log Out and Exit), then returning to the app will not require manual re-entry of username and password. Actual Result: User must enter in username and password to log in again. Steps ...

• Tivo Roamio 20.4.2-USA-6-840   Expected Result: Selecting Exit, (not Log Out and Exit), then returning to the app will not require manual re-entry of username and password.   Actu...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify and Squeezebox - Albums

I can't see my Spotify "Albums" on the Squeezebox. I get my playlists but can't find my albums. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

• I can't see my Spotify "Albums" on the Squeezebox.  I get my playlists but can't find my albums.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  Thanks!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Smart TV - Error

I have Samsung Smart TV. Whem I open Spotify it says "Cihaz yazılımı bu uygulamayı desteklemiyor. Lütfen en son yazılıma güncelle." (Turkish). In English its "Device version not supported. Please update to last version." (kind of a). How can i update...

• I have Samsung Smart TV. Whem I open Spotify it says "Cihaz yazılımı bu uygulamayı desteklemiyor. Lütfen en son yazılıma güncelle." (Turkish). In English its "Device version not supported. Please upd...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Silverstein Songs

Hey, just wanted to let Spotify know that the extra tracks on the deluxe version of the album "Rescue" by Silverstein are wrong. The names of the songs don't match up with the actual song. I didn't see anywhere else to post this so I thought I would ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, just wanted to let Spotify know that the extra tracks on the deluxe version of the album "Rescue" by Silverstein are wrong.  The names of the songs don't match up with the actual song. &nbs...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeezebox radio not connecting to Spotify App

Hi I have a suscription based spoitfy account and have installed spotify app at mysqueezebox.com have followed instructions to connecting the radio ( App Gallery > Music-on-Demand > select app) but Spotify does not display on this menu. Has anyone a ...

• Hi   I have a suscription based spoitfy account and have installed spotify app at mysqueezebox.com have followed instructions to connecting the radio  ( App Gallery > Music-on-Dema...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Logitech UE Smartradio

Hi Folks ... New to Spotify, have been a pandora user for years. Quick question. I have several radio stations setup of artists I enjoy. I can not figure out how to show or play these on my Smartradio. I generally use both the iPeng (iOS) app as well...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Folks ... New to Spotify, have been a pandora user for years. Quick question. I have several radio stations setup of artists I enjoy. I can not figure out how to show or play these on my Smartr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! is there someone who manages the music available on spotify?

Hello,I have noticed that some tracks have incorrect names or artists, for example on the next disc: the third song says: Thank you - Darude, the original artist is not Darude, is North Light (discogs.com/North-Light-Thankyou) other times the tracks ...

Screenshot - 040914 - 18:30:50.jpg
  • Hello, I have noticed that some tracks have incorrect names or artists, for example on the next disc:     the third song says: Thank you - Darude, the original artist is not D...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes