Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Re: Ability to check off certain qualities on radio stations

Thank you for a wonderful service. The problem I found is with playing my HD collection using installed spotify player - nothing happens? After choosing the song - player shows that it is playing but nothing happens. When I open folder (using spotify...

• Music Fan
  • Thank you for a wonderful service. The problem I found is with playing my HD collection using installed spotify player - nothing happens? After choosing the song - player shows that it is playing...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! wrong song! dios malos

the song "all said and done" by Dios Moalos is actually Banquet by Bloc Party! does anyone have any idea who to contact that this gets changed?

• the song "all said and done" by Dios Moalos is actually Banquet by Bloc Party! does anyone have any idea who to contact that this gets changed?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Music

It would be great if there was way to request / suggest artists / tracks / albums that are not on Spotify already. Have come across music recently that is not available and it would be a great way for Spotify to source new music / artists. BTW love S...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be great if there was way to request / suggest artists / tracks / albums that are not on Spotify already. Have come across music recently that is not available and it would be a great way fo...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieving song name

Is there a way I can retrieve the song and artist name currently playing on spotify with a third party program from Spotify on my computer?

• Is there a way I can retrieve the song and artist name currently playing on spotify with a third party program from Spotify on my computer?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile versions with stars and artwork on playlists?

Hi, I would like to downgrade my Spotify mobile app to a version which uses the star feature like this: http://ansonalex.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/star-song-in-spotify.jpg?cb87a3 and shows the album artwork in the playlists like this: https://d2...

• Regular
  • Hi, I would like to downgrade my Spotify mobile app to a version which uses the star feature like this: http://ansonalex.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/star-song-in-spotify.jpg?cb87a3  ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More Hootie and the Blowfish!!!

I got a notification yesterday on my iPhone that you guys added Hootie and the Blowfish's 2nd album "Fairweather Johnson". Awesome stuff! I gre up with this band and was wondering if their whole catalog would be added as well. You guys used to have t...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a notification yesterday on my iPhone that you guys added Hootie and the Blowfish's 2nd album "Fairweather Johnson". Awesome stuff! I gre up with this band and was wondering if their whole ca...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips Spotify Speaker SW750M Problem

Hi guys, recently I've bought a Philips Spotify Speaker SW750M. I have a Nokia Windows Phone mobile and a premium spotify account on it. The problem is that the Speaker does not connect to my mobile phone (there's no SpeakerSet App on Windows phone)....

• Hi guys,   recently I've bought a Philips Spotify Speaker SW750M. I have a Nokia Windows Phone mobile and a premium spotify account on it. The problem is that the Speaker does not connect to...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Grönemeyer

Herbert Grönemeyer 's no longer represented on Spotify , will no longer participate in the streaming. Does this apply to all albums ? " Best Of " is still available at deezer ...

• Visitor
  • Herbert Grönemeyer 's no longer represented on Spotify , will no longer participate in the streaming. Does this apply to all albums ? " Best Of " is still available at deezer ...  
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

David Guetta new album

Hi guys, so i was listening some music as usual and remembered that new guetta's album is supposed to launch today, so I searched it on spotify, there was showing last launch 'listen' and saying that it contain 18 songs, but when I open it it lt's on...

• Roadie
  • Hi guys, so i was listening some music as usual and remembered that new guetta's album is supposed to launch today, so I searched it on spotify, there was showing last launch 'listen' and saying that...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Electronic
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Moved songs, now Spotify is unable to play them

I previously had a bunch of songs located on my computer, and Spotify recognized them from my music folder. I've since moved all of the mp3's to an external hard drive and now everytime I try to play a song Spotify had recognized, it gives me a basic...

• Casual Listener
  • I previously had a bunch of songs located on my computer, and Spotify recognized them from my music folder.  I've since moved all of the mp3's to an external hard drive and now everytime I try t...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist missing

Hi I got this playlist owned by me but I'm not allowed to change its name New Stuff Only 2010 Playlist - Suggestions? mailto: jakamgi@gmail.com I think it's got something to do with the Facebook login option, as my previous username actually was jaka...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I got this playlist owned by me but I'm not allowed to change its name   New Stuff Only 2010 Playlist - Suggestions? mailto: jakamgi@gmail.com   I think it's got somet...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What I Really Learned in Study Hall

Hello my name is Skyler and I love spotify I use it everywhere but I cant get one of my favorite songs Thats called What I Really Learned in Study Hall by Ice Nine Kills it would be awesome if you could add it to spotify or something thanks! XxskyyxX

• Hello my name is Skyler and I love spotify I use it everywhere but I cant get one of my favorite songs Thats called What I Really Learned in Study Hall by Ice Nine Kills it would be awesome...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

the hunger games mockingjay part 1 soundtrack does not feature kingdom by charli xcx and simon Lebon

so basically the hunger games mockingjay part 1 soundtrack does not feature kingdom by charli xcx and simon Lebon however it features all the same songs as the itunes version apart from kingdom by Charli XCX why is this ?

• Casual Listener
  •   so basically the hunger games mockingjay part 1 soundtrack does not feature kingdom by charli xcx and simon Lebon however  it features all the same songs as the itunes version apart ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify & Squeezbox Facebook Login

Hi Folks, I'm using Spotify with my Facebook account. As it is not possible to use FB authentication within the logitec squeezebox, is there any possibillty to get additional spotify login credentials? I still want to use the facebook auth and dont w...

• Hi Folks,   I'm using Spotify with my Facebook account. As it is not possible to use FB authentication within the logitec squeezebox, is there any possibillty to get additional spotify l...
  • martinamarty
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Channel Genre Appropriate Ads

I think this is a bug, since it appears so obviously broken. Listening to Acoustic Concentration under Focus is great for me at work. However, when an ad that is blaring some rap or pop song comes on it breaks whatever focus I had at the time. Please...

• I think this is a bug, since it appears so obviously broken.   Listening to Acoustic Concentration under Focus is great for me at work.  However, when an ad that is blaring some rap&nbs...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tame Impala - Missing Albums

I have been a spotify user for a long time, and have always enojyed the selection. Recently though, Spotify has removed an album from the Tame Impala page. They have three albums out currently - Innerspeaker, Lonerism, and Live Albums. But in the pas...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a spotify user for a long time, and have always enojyed the selection. Recently though, Spotify has removed an album from the Tame Impala page. They have three albums out currently - Inne...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Wi-Fi sync is using my internet connection

Last night I left my computer to sync my locally stored offline playlists with my new phone over Wi-Fi. I was greeted in the morning with an email telling me I have used 10gb of my data allowance. Can anyone please confirm how spotify syncs over Wi-F...

• Last night I left my computer to sync my locally stored offline playlists with my new phone over Wi-Fi. I was greeted in the morning with an email telling me I have used 10gb of my data allowance. Ca...
  • catmoosebear
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

missing original soundtracks

There are some original soundtracks on Spotify but also a lot of cover versions performed by some infamous orchestre with horrible orchestration. Why Spotify, why?

• There are some original soundtracks on Spotify but also a lot of cover versions performed by some infamous orchestre with horrible orchestration. Why Spotify, why?
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes