Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Denon 2113 always registration

Hello People, I have an issue with my receiver Denon 2113 and spotify. Every time i start spotify, I have to enter my login credentials an accept their terms. Is there a way to save those? btw: i have a premium account.

• Regular
  • Hello People, I have an issue with my receiver Denon 2113 and spotify. Every time i start spotify, I have to enter my login credentials an accept their terms. Is there a way to save those?  ...
  • taw6
  • Music Fan
  • 62 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 62 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Album is playing the wrong music

Howdy, A few months back one of my favorite albums on Spotfy, The Curious Box of Little Scores, got replaced by some strange funky music. The album is suppose to be soothing classical music, compare for example the orignal "The Magical Toybox" (on Yo...

• Casual Listener
  • Howdy,   A few months back one of my favorite albums on Spotfy, The Curious Box of Little Scores, got replaced by some strange funky music.    The album is suppose to be soothi...
  • Mmore
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloaded playlists disappear if no wifi

I am on premium, only for a few months.first few worked fine then about a month ago I got email from spotify saying had to delete and reinstall due to a security breach or something. Ever since then, as soon as I leave wifi my playlists disappear. It...

• Casual Listener
  • I am on premium, only for a few months.first few worked fine then about a month ago I got email from spotify saying had to delete and reinstall due to a security breach or something. Ever since then,...
  • jennybomcc
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung SmartTV doesn't accept lastest firmware.

Hi. I have a Samsung UN32-EH5300 SmartTV from 2011 (Chile) with the lastest firmware (1020.1). I just installed today Spotify from store and gives me the error "The device firmware does not support this application. Please update to the latest firmwa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I have a Samsung UN32-EH5300 SmartTV from 2011 (Chile) with the lastest firmware (1020.1). I just installed today Spotify from store and gives me the error "The device firmware do...
  • elsemieni
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! wp8 app not starting up

hi, today i am not able to start up the wp8 app. i have been using it for 7 months now. the start up window is shown, but in the end the app does not open up. when i have realised that it does not work, i have activated flight mode, so that at least ...

• Casual Listener
  • hi,  today i am not able to start up the wp8 app. i have been using it for 7 months now.  the start up window is shown, but in the end the app does not open up.    when i ...
  • danielp27
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

help

how do i sync and listen to spotify on my LG bluetooth device?

• how do i sync and listen to spotify on my LG bluetooth device?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with showing activity on facebook when using spotify connect with bluesound

My activity is not showing on facebook when using spotify connect with bluesound. When i switch back to playing the sound on my device, the my activity shows on facebook again. Show activity was activated in my settings the whole time. Can you fix th...

• Casual Listener
  • My activity is not showing on facebook when using spotify connect with bluesound. When i switch back to playing the sound on my device, the my activity shows on facebook again.   Show acti...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Plat Spotify from Sonos

I upgraded to Premium Spotify, paid for it, when I go to Sonos, it says to Upgrade to Premium. I did that already! Help!

• I upgraded to Premium Spotify, paid for it, when I go to Sonos, it says to Upgrade to Premium. I did that already! Help!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify linked to random fb profile?!

I was at a party a few days ago where I logged in on the iPad that hooked up to the speakers, and when I left I logged out. The next day I boot my PC and all of a sudden my spotify account is linked to the iPad's owners spotify account, and I have no...

• I was at a party a few days ago where I logged in on the iPad that hooked up to the speakers, and when I left I logged out. The next day I boot my PC and all of a sudden my spotify account is linked ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account contains 20-30 hidden playlists.

Like the title says, my account has 20-30 hidden playlists after playing incorrectly with libSpotify. Spotify client won't show them (Reason i can't delete them), neither libSpotify. Only WebAPI shows them and still cannot delete them. Since i'm a de...

• Casual Listener
  • Like the title says, my account has 20-30 hidden playlists after playing incorrectly with libSpotify. Spotify client won't show them (Reason i can't delete them), neither libSpotify. Only WebAPI show...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Gift card problem

When i try to redeem my Spotify gift card it say "502 bad gateway" and under "nginx", is there someone who can help?

• Casual Listener
  • When i try to redeem my Spotify gift card it say "502 bad gateway" and under "nginx", is there someone who can help?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I Cant connect with my windows phone

Everytime that i try to enter in spotify im my windows phone with my facebook account i get a message saing that i need to be premium to use that, i really need to be premium to use spotify on windows phone ?

• Everytime that i try to enter in spotify im my windows phone with my facebook account i get a message saing that i need to be premium to use that, i really need to be premium to use spotify on window...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Incorrect release date and silent track for The Corrs - Forgiven, Not Forgotten

Hi there, I hope this is the right place to post this. I was just listening to The Corrs - Forgiven, Not Forgotten album when I noticed two issues: The release date of the album is listed as 1970 (sounds like a default value of epoch). The track Heav...

• Hi there,   I hope this is the right place to post this. I was just listening to The Corrs - Forgiven, Not Forgotten album when I noticed two issues:   The release date of the alb...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon and web player - it's one or another...

Hi, Why can't I hear some music on my denon and another one on my PC webplayer? I took a premium account for this and I'm disappointed that it's preventing me from doing this. Thanks,

• Regular
  • Hi,   Why can't I hear some music on my denon and another one on my PC webplayer?   I took a premium account for this and I'm disappointed that it's preventing me from doing this. ...
  • Elvincefr
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Spotify onto a local platform: Intranet Site

We're a corporate account looking to stream Spotify on our local platform. Wondering if anybody has "hacked" this problem? Looking to get a widget similar to the one posted on their job site: https://www.spotify.com/us/jobs/... Help please!

• We're a corporate account looking to stream Spotify on our local platform. Wondering if anybody has "hacked" this problem? Looking to get a widget similar to the one posted on their job site: ht...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

localfile coverart not showing on phone, only on pc

Hey, so I have this problem with my Synced songs. I synced them from my pc which you normally do. It already had tags so i didnt bother editing it. And when I added it to one of my playlist it showed the album art perfectly fine, but when i went over...

• Hey, so I have this problem with my Synced songs. I synced them from my pc which you normally do. It already had tags so i didnt bother editing it. And when I added it to one of my playlist it show...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist stops

If i play my imported muisc from my pc in my spotify playlists after some titels the playlist stops.... I have Window 8.1, Premium Account, have Crossfade off and the playback without break is on also. I dont know what i should do. Spotify Support to...

• Casual Listener
  • If i play my imported muisc from my pc in my spotify playlists after some titels the playlist stops.... I have Window 8.1, Premium Account, have Crossfade off and the playback without break is on als...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop Spotify from adding songs to my Playlist?

I'm creating a series of playlists for road trips, etc. When I plug my android into my car and I select the playlist, I get a message that says something like ... "Your playlist is short, so we've added some songs." I hope to share my playlists with ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm creating a series of playlists for road trips, etc. When I plug my android into my car and I select the playlist, I get a message that says something like ...   "Your playlist is short, ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Issues regarding two albums

Not sure where to report this so that it can be fixed. Artist: Melt Banana Album: Charlie Track time codes are incorrect: clicking a track results in hearing the first half of one song and the second half of another. Artist: Arab on Radar Album: Stol...

• Not sure where to report this so that it can be fixed.   Artist: Melt Banana Album: Charlie   Track time codes are incorrect: clicking a track results in hearing the first half of...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes