Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong verification of address in Spotify for Families despite that we entered the same address!

Wrong verification of address in Spotify for Families despite that we entered the same address!

Plan

Premium for Families

Country

Poland

Device

(Notebook Dell)

Operating System

(Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello, 
I have a problem with confirm of address by my family members in the Premium for Family package.
We live together and both people - my sister and brother, despite the fact that they entered everything as it should (all the same adress), they received information that Spotify can not verify their address.
I do not understand why it is so that despite re-entering good data, Spotify still negatively verifies our accounts if adress is the same? 

I am asking for help, I do not know how to enter this address anymore and I am afraid that the accounts will not be able to be re-merged into premium for families.

Can we communicate with some customer service and check it?

Please help me! 

Anna

3 Replies

Hey there @atraiua,

Thanks for reaching out and apologies for the delay! Does this issue persist?

If you're still having troubles, a screenshot of the error message they see when they're trying to join your plan would be helpful so we can troubleshoot this further.

We'll be looking out to your reply 🙂

/K

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hey, 

I have the same problem. I was Kicked out of the Family plan and now I cannot enter it again. It says that I'm unable to join this family plan.

I would appreciate your help too 🙂

2018-09-13_1650.png

Hey there @kamasakis 🙂

Welcome to the community!

Just to confirm, you can only switch from one Family plan to another once every 12 months. 

Further, all members of a Premium for Family plan must reside at the same physical address.

If that doesn't help, let us know and we can troubleshoot this further.

/K

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts