Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Adding Member

My Question or Issue I want to add my son to my existing premium for family plan.I started the account i pay the bill.We only have My wife daughter and myself on it currently,Help page says go to account,click premium for family in menu on left,I don...

• My Question or Issue I want to add my son to my existing premium for family plan.I started the account i pay the bill.We only have My wife daughter and myself on it currently,Help page says go to a...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Amazon echo family account with parents

PlanPremiumCountry uk Device(iPhone 8 Plus)Operating System(iOS 12.2) My Question or Issuehi, i use an Amazon Echo Plus(2nd gen), parents use amazon echo dot(3nd gen)at the min, i have both devices connected up to my individual spotify account, if i ...

• Visitor
  • ...ot(3nd gen) at the min,  i have both devices connected up to my individual spotify account,  if i upgrade my spotify account to family plan.  how do i set it up so my parents can use t...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I change the name of the inviter on the Family invite?

I have the family premium plan, but when I send invites it has the wrong name who's inviting and I would need the change the name of the inviter. I would also need to change my address.

• Visitor
  • I have the family premium plan, but when I send invites it has the wrong name who's inviting and I would need the change the name of the inviter. I would also need to change my address.
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Forum en français

My Question or IssueBonjour, comment puis-je trouver un forum en français ou comment filtrer le contenu de ce forum pour sélectionner ce qui est en français ? Merci

• My Question or Issue Bonjour, comment puis-je trouver un forum en français ou comment filtrer le contenu de ce forum pour sélectionner ce qui est en français ? Merci  
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgrading from premium to family with gift card funds remaining?

My partner and I both have sptofiy premium. I would like to upgrade from the premium to family plan, however both our accounts are in credit because we pay for our services using Spotify Gift cards. If I switch my account to the family plan, and invi...

• My partner and I both have sptofiy premium. I would like to upgrade from the premium to family plan, however both our accounts are in credit because we pay for our services using Spotify Gift cards....
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am inviting my son to join my family plan but it is not working.

PlanFree/Premium Country Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium   Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google mini

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I have been trying to claim the google mini for the majority and have been the owner of the ...

• ...bsp; I have been trying to claim the google mini for the majority and have been the owner of the family membership for a while now only realising now that there is an offer that we can claim for free. &n...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium family plan stopped working for all non primary accounts

We have had premium family plan for a couple of years now and last night all the added accounts except the primary account turned to “Free” instead of “Premium”. We have logged out and logged back in without success. We deleted the app and reinstalle...

• Casual Listener
  • We have had premium family plan for a couple of years now and last night all the added accounts except the primary account turned to “Free” instead of “Premium”.  We have logged out and logged b...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Aile hesabım iptal oldu.

Merhaba. Her ay yenilediğim spotify aile premium hesabımı geçen gün ödeme yapmayı unuttuğum için mail geldi. Daha sonradan gelen mesajdaki linke tıklayarak ödeme bilgilerini yeniledim ve aboneliğim yenilendi. Fakat hesabımdan aile premium bedeli deği...

• Merhaba.   Her ay yenilediğim spotify aile premium hesabımı geçen gün ödeme yapmayı unuttuğum için mail geldi. Daha sonradan gelen mesajdaki linke tıklayarak ödeme bilgilerini yeniledim ve abo...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family wurde zu spotify free gewechselt

Hallo, ich bin Konto Inhaberin eines Family abonnements. Ich hab gestern eine E-mail erhalten in der stand ,dass ich zu Spotify Free gewechselt wurde ,weil meine Adresse nicht bestätigt werden konnte. Bei meinen Geschwistern geht Spotify Family noch,...

• Hallo, ich bin Konto Inhaberin eines Family abonnements. Ich hab gestern eine E-mail erhalten in der stand ,dass ich zu Spotify Free gewechselt wurde ,weil meine Adresse nicht bestätigt werden k...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't join to Familiar Plan

I was in the plan, but I did not check an email and they took me out, now they invite me and I can not join, I get an error

• I was in the plan, but I did not check an email and they took me out, now they invite me and I can not join, I get an error
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium Family

Hello, PlanPremium (currently) / Premium Family (preferred)CountryGermany My Question or IssueI am considering getting a Premium Family subscription and want to include my soon to be college bound son on the plan. He will not be living at home and in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Plan Premium (currently) / Premium Family (preferred) Country Germany   My Question or Issue I am considering getting a Premium Family subscription and want to include my s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to resign from one family subscription and join another family subscription

PlanFamily Premium - Joined Family Plan with previously free accountCountryGermanyDeviceHuawei and LaptopOperating SystemAndroid and Windows My Question or IssueIs it possible to resign from one family subscription and join another family subscriptio...

• Plan Family Premium - Joined Family Plan with previously free account Country Germany Device Huawei and Laptop Operating System Android and Windows   My Question or Issue Is it p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

PlanPremiumCountryCzech RepublicDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueI cant use Premium for Family, when my sister sent me an invite i joined Premium for Family, it was fine until i recieved an email that i must confim my account,...

• Plan Premium Country Czech Republic Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue I cant use Premium for Family, when my sister sent me an invite i joined Premium f...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify for family adress issue

PlanPremium FamilyCountryLithuaniaDevice(iPhone)Operating System(iOS 12) My Question or IssueHi, i think i entered the wrong adrees to my profile. i tried to send invitation to my sister, however, it was rejected. How can i renew my adress? Unfortuna...

• Plan Premium Family Country Lithuania Device (iPhone) Operating System (iOS 12)   My Question or Issue Hi, i think i entered the wrong adrees to my profile. i tried to send i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini Redemption

PlanPremium Family CountryAustralia DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueUpgraded to Family to claim a Google Home Mini but still no email recieved with any details or code, etc.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family  Country Australia  Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue Upgraded to Family to claim a Google Home Mini but still no email r...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My family can not accept my invitation to Family Plan

Some time ago my mom and my brother were removed from my family plan, and now no matter what I can't reintegrate them to my family plan.I would appreciate some help.I thank you in advice.

• Some time ago my mom and my brother were removed from my family plan, and now no matter what I can't reintegrate them to my family plan. I would appreciate some help. I thank you in advice.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist playing random songs

I have the family premium account. But my spotify will only play 1 song from my playlist, then goes onto ramdom songs. every one elses playlists work fine. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I have the family premium account. But my spotify will only play 1 song from my playlist, then goes onto ramdom songs. every one elses playlists work fine. Any ideas?
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why i was removed from spotify family?

PlanFamily Premium DeviceIphone xsOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueMy husband and I signed up for family plan, he is the account holder and sent me the invite. Everything was working fine until spotify ask me to verify address and soon i go...

• Plan Family Premium    Device Iphone xs Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue My husband and I signed up for family plan, he is the account holder and sent me the i...
  • ElainaD
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes