Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Combine my Family plan and my sons student plan

I have just paid my sons student account. If I upgrade my plan to family plan what happens to the amount I paid for his student plan?

• Casual Listener
  • I have just paid my sons student account. If I upgrade my plan to family plan what happens to the amount I paid for his student plan?
  • Lakebum2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium for family

PlanPremiumCountry Singapore Device(iPhone Xs Max)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issue i just received an email saying that there will be an increase of monthly fee since i have been using the family plan for almost a year so i would like to...

Screenshot 2019-02-24 at 11.10.58 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • ...ncrease of monthly fee since i have been using the family plan for almost a year so i would like to know how much does the price changes
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify automatically upgraded my Premium plan to Family plan and charged me for it?

Like the title says, Spotify automatically upgraded me without my permission and has charged me extra for no reason at all. What do I do? I don't have any other members on my account and I've been using Premium for a few months now with no problems.

• Like the title says, Spotify automatically upgraded me without my permission and has charged me extra for no reason at all. What do I do? I don't have any other members on my account and I've been us...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Canceling Family Premium Before Pay Date

DeviceIphone 6Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Hi, My wife and I have the family premium account and I was wondering if I was to cancel the family premium plan to go back to premium before the monthly fee, would my wife's playlists dis...

•     Device Iphone 6 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Hi, My wife and I have the family premium account and I was wondering if I was to cancel the family...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Invite isn't working

PlanPremium FamilyCountryDenmark My Question or IssueA family member I am trying to invite do not receive the invitation e-mail. I have tried resending, cancelled and sent a new invite etc. Please help. Thanks.

• Plan Premium Family Country Denmark     My Question or Issue A family member I am trying to invite do not receive the invitation e-mail. I have tried resending, cancelled and sent a...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing the account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry denmarkDeviceComputer Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue hey there i wanna remove the owner of the famyli pack cus me and my fammily has no longere the acces to that account so i want ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  denmark Device Computer  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  hey there i wanna remove the ow...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discount Family Subscriptions!

Probably posting in wrong subject, but here goes........So, got my daughter a premium account a while back. At that time I just hed her sign-on to her (free) account and I then set-up the payments to go to my credit card. Now I want to set-up a famil...

• ...ayments to go to my credit card.  Now I want to set-up a family premium account thru my account (which is a boring free account, sigh...) and of course add her to it.  $14.99, right? So, s...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceIPADOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueMy wife has a free subscription and I have premium. I recently upgraded to premium for family and added my wife. However her account is still saying free - I thought that by addin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK  Device IPAD Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue My wife has a free subscription and I have premium. I recently upgraded to premium for family a...
  • Rjay55
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family account back to free

PlanPremiumCountry ItalyDeviceIphone 7Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I upddated my account into Premium Family with my boyfriend, whi lives with me, last month but now Spotify said they cannot verify his ...

• Plan Premium Country  Italy Device Iphone 7 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I upddated my account into Premium Family w...
  • RaulSusanibar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding family member to Premium Account

PlanFamily Premium Country USADeviceIphone 6s plus Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue I am trying to add a family member to my family premium account and when I send him the email with the invitation it tells him he is unable to join the fam...

• Plan Family Premium  Country  USA Device Iphone 6s plus  Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  I am trying to add a family member to my family p...
  • RaulSusanibar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Family premium

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippines DeviceSamsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue If i remove an account in family, can i add a different account?

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Philippines   Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  If i remove an account in family, can i add a d...
  • kyleang30
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Adding a familily member - not working

Over the last week or so I have tried to add a family member. I add the emaill and go the redeem code. When going to the email and pressing the box it takes me to the log in page or the credit card page. I have tried deleting the request and re-addin...

• Casual Listener
  • Over the last week or so I have tried to add a family member. I add the emaill and go the redeem code. When going to the email and pressing the box it takes me to the log in page or the credit card p...
  • nikzane
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution rinnovo abbonamento

buonasera, a fine gennaio mi scadeva la carta di credito che ho chiaramente rinnovato. Da alcuni giorni spotify for family ha smesso di funzionare. Ho aggiornato la modalità di pagamento con i dati della nuova carta ma non è successo nulla. Quindi ho...

• buonasera, a fine gennaio mi scadeva la carta di credito che ho chiaramente rinnovato. Da alcuni giorni spotify for family ha smesso di funzionare. Ho aggiornato la modalità di pagamento con i dati d...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgrade to Family from Premium not working

My Question or Issue So I upgraded from Premium to Family, then invited my wife and there was a code sent for her to join. But there were no prompts to enter said code. All of my accounts are still showing premium even though Spotify confirmed I am n...

• Regular
  •     My Question or Issue  So I upgraded from Premium to Family, then invited my wife and there was a code sent for her to join. But there were no prompts to enter said code. All o...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family plan - No songs being played

PlanPremiumCountry SpainDevicePC Windows 10 My Question or Issue Hey guys, I recently got a Familiar Premium account but not sure everything is working properly. The issue: there are albums, songs or artists, that when I press play the app does get s...

• Casual Listener
  • ...iFi networks, ... no success.   I wonder why this is happening from the very beginning, and not happening to the other Family users that suppose to have the same account settings that I do. &n...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family Premium reverted to Free and now family can't join the plan

Plan PremiumCountry SpainDevice IrrelevantOperating System Irrelevant My Question or IssueI purchased a family plan, my family was added to it and now they're back to Free and they can't accept the new invites I send them. Please review what's the pr...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Spain Device Irrelevant Operating System Irrelevant   My Question or Issue I purchased a family plan, my family was added to it and now they're back to Free and t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Premium

PlanFree/Premium Family PlanCountry MalaysiaDeviceHuawei Nova 2i LiteOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue I have paid using a credit card from the PhillipinesMy home address including the rest of my family members is in MalaysiaI've sent...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Family Plan Country  Malaysia Device Huawei Nova 2i Lite Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  I have paid using a credit card from the P...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ADS

My Question or Issue this is hands down the most counter intuitive way to get help I've ever encountered. Now for my question. Why am I getting an add for Waze in my premium account? And yes, I've logged out, uninstalled and reinstalled. Just asking ...

• Casual Listener
  •     My Question or Issue  this is hands down the most counter intuitive way to get help I've ever encountered.  Now for my question.  Why am I getting an add for Waze in m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to select song despite being part of Premium Family in Android

PlanFamily PremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung S9+Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or Issue I have a Spotify Family Premium Subscription and the current Spotify app on my Android phone (Samsung S9+ with Android 9.0) but when I use Google Assist...

• Plan Family Premium Country Australia Device Samsung S9+ Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue   I have a Spotify Family Premium Subscription and the current S...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Aile için premium adres sorunu

PremiumTürkiye My Question or Issue Aile için premium davetiyesi gönderdim eşime ancak adres bilgileri doğr değil diye hata verip duruyor konunun çözümü rica ediyorum. lütfen gerekli yönlendirmeyi yapın.

• Premium Türkiye       My Question or Issue  Aile için premium davetiyesi gönderdim eşime ancak adres bilgileri doğr değil diye hata verip duruyor konunun çözümü rica ediyoru...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes