Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Wife can not join family plan

PlanPremium Family PlanCountry AustriaDeviceMacOperating SystemiOS, Mac My Question or Issue My wife can not join the family plan. Appartenly I got an E-mail where I had to confirm her but I somehow deleted it and now when she fills all the informati...

• Plan Premium Family Plan Country  Austria Device Mac Operating System iOS, Mac  My Question or Issue  My wife can not join the family plan. Appartenly I got an E-mail where I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

PlanPremium for FamilyCountry BrasilDeviceSamsung Galaxy J7Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue:I moved out of my family to go to college and after just less than a month I've been kicked out of my family premium spotify. It has been mor...

• Plan Premium for Family Country  Brasil Device Samsung Galaxy J7 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue: I moved out of my family to go to college and after j...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid but show free account

I have paid the premium for family subscription on Jan 18 but today when I log in my account, it has shown that my account is free instead of a premium one.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Hong KongDevice(iPhone 6s) Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Wind...

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid the premium for family subscription on Jan 18 but today when I log in my account, it has shown that my account is free instead of a premium one. Plan Free/Premium Country  Hong K...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Premium I cannot listen to my own music

Hi. Need help as this drives me crazy: We have a family account, each member is registerd with his own email address & mobile number and still, when I play my music and my son picks some other music, my selection is stopped and I am forced to listen ...

• Hi. Need help as this drives me crazy: We have a family account, each member is registerd with his own email address & mobile number and still, when I play my music and my son picks some other m...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All Family members kicked out

Hi there,I've recently decided to get the Family Premium Abo, so all my sisters could listen to Spotify while it's just one of us who pays.This worked for like 2 weeks tops, now everyone except me got kicked out. This makes me furious, I'm paying so ...

• Hi there, I've recently decided to get the Family Premium Abo, so all my sisters could listen to Spotify while it's just one of us who pays. This worked for like 2 weeks tops, now everyone except m...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Familien Abo / Einladung funktioniert nicht / Invitation family subscription does not work

Hello,my wife has a premium family subscription for a long time. In this I also joined. Then came the change that family members should live under one roof. There was this confirmation email that had to be confirmed. Unfortunately, I considered this ...

• Hello, my wife has a premium family subscription for a long time. In this I also joined. Then came the change that family members should live under one roof. There was this confirmation email that h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play music while another family member is playing music

PlanFamily PlanCountryUSADeviceHappens with any device My Question or IssueI have a family plan an I am not able to listen to music while one of my family members is listening already. I know that you need to have seperate accounts but even though my...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Plan Country USA Device Happens with any device   My Question or Issue I have a family plan an I am not able to listen to music while one of my family members is l...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Second account for children content

We own a family account, but our children are less than 14 years old. Therefore I would like to open a second account for myself, so that I am able to play some children playlist like "Fireman Sam" and listen to my own music at the same time.Is it po...

• We own a family account, but our children are less than 14 years old. Therefore I would like to open a second account for myself, so that I am able to play some children playlist like "Fireman Sam" a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wife kicked off of my premium family plan due to international number

PlanFamily PremiumCountryCanada My Question or Issue Please help! My wife was kicked off my permium family plan. When my wife moved here to canada she changed her address to a canadian address and it still does not allow me to add her to my account. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country Canada   My Question or Issue   Please help! My wife was kicked off my permium family plan. When my wife moved here to canada she changed her address to a...
  • Lonewolf420
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't unsubscribe from the family plan. I've been trying for days.

PlanPremiumCountryItaly DeviceIPhone 5sOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue Every time I try to cancel my Premium subscription it says that from the day after it will be canceled, but it's not. It's been a week now. I'm actually trying to swit...

• ...he day after it will be canceled, but it's not. It's been a week now. I'm actually trying to switch from Family to Student plan but it's stuck on the Family one and I can't do anything about it.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issue

Hi, I´m having this issue since dec last year. I tried to use my personal card that is international and had used before here at spotify for premium services. Already contacted the bank and there is no problem at their end since they even do not see ...

• Regular
  •     Hi,   I´m having this issue since dec last year. I tried to use my personal card that is international and had used before here at spotify for premium services. Already contact...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Hello, I’m trying to pay a Spotify family account but the payment doesn’t work and I don’t know why. I’ve had no problems for months and today my Premium account became Free and, as I said before, the payment doesn’t work. I cannot use another PayPal...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello, I’m trying to pay a Spotify family account but the payment doesn’t work and I don’t know why. I’ve had no problems for months and today my Premium account became Free and, as I said b...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I was removed from the family plan by spotify

Spotify sent me an email to confirm my address, but I forgot to confirm it.Now spotify removed me from the family plan, I asked the plan manager to send me another invitation, but when I put my information on the site the following information appear...

• Spotify sent me an email to confirm my address, but I forgot to confirm it. Now spotify removed me from the family plan, I asked the plan manager to send me another invitation, but when I put my i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Plan

Premium Family Plan.CountryPeru DeviceSamsung and LaptopOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have subsribed to the Family Plan two times, had to create different accounts each time. Each time I could invite my family members once, they would...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Family Plan. Country Peru  Device Samsung and Laptop Operating System Android  My Question or Issue I have subsribed to the Family Plan two times, had to create different a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Invite

Hey! Hope someone can help, I'm trying to add a family member to my plan. Invite was successfuly sent but when he is trying to accept the invite then logging in to his account, it says "invalid username or password" even if he is 100% sure the correc...

• Hey! Hope someone can help, I'm trying to add a family member to my plan. Invite was successfuly sent but when he is trying to accept the invite then logging in to his account, it says "invalid u...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Impossible de rajouter un membre de ma famille

PlanPremium familyCountry France My Question or Issue Bonjour,Ayant opté pour le premium familly bien avant qu'il n'y ait l'obligation de vivre sous le même toit (dans le genre aberrant c'est pas mal), je n'ai jamais indiqué mon adresse dans mon prof...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium family Country  France     My Question or Issue  Bonjour, Ayant opté pour le premium familly bien avant qu'il n'y ait l'obligation de vivre sous le même t...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan, invitation activation

PlanFamiliar PremiumCountry: Colombia My Question or Issue I send the invitation to my wife, she puts the address and zip code, but she gets an error on the website. Try myself with exactly the same data, but I get an error on the website. What's goi...

•   Plan Familiar Premium Country: Colombia     My Question or Issue  I send the invitation to my wife, she puts the address and zip code, but she gets an error on the websit...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium family account, three members, one member can only use the free version

PlanPremium FamilyCountry germanyDeviceiphone, ipadOperating System(iOS 12.1.3) My Question or Issuei updated from premium to premium family some days ago and invited two persons living with me in the same house. they received the invitation and conf...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country  germany Device iphone, ipad Operating System (iOS 12.1.3)   My Question or Issue i updated from premium to premium family some days ago and invited t...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Going from premium to family

PlanPremiumCountry DenmarkDeviceOneplus 5tOperating SystemAndroid oreo My Question or Issue I have just paid from the premium do I need to pay full price for family subscription if I want it ??

• Casual Listener
  • ...rice for family subscription if I want it ??  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Merging multiple plans into the Premium for Family plan

My girlfriend and I are going to sign up for a Premium for Family Plan, but don’t want to lose either of our playlists created in our separate premium accountants. Will we lose either our playlists if I upgrade and she joins? PlanPremiumCountry Devic...

• My girlfriend and I are going to sign up for a Premium for Family Plan, but don’t want to lose either of our playlists created in our separate premium accountants. Will we lose either our playlists i...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes