Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Starting a new family plan after a year

I opted out from a family plan (was not the owner) in early February 2018 with my roommates and now starting a new family plan. Does that mean that my family and I have to use the previous address that I was associated with or can we use our own addr...

• I opted out from a family plan (was not the owner) in early February 2018 with my roommates and now starting a new family plan.  Does that mean that my family and I have to use the p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members removed from subscription

PlanPremium Family CountryUK My Question or Issue Hi, For some reason all the family members I had set up on my account have been removed. Why has this happened? These are all family members that live at the same address (wife and kids). I did not re...

• Plan Premium Family   Country UK     My Question or Issue   Hi,    For some reason all the family members I had set up on my account have been removed. Why h...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Family mit 10 Euro Karte

Hallo, ich habe auf der Empfehlung eines Verkäufers um Spotify Premium Family zu Kaufen 2mal eine 10 Euro Spotify Guthabenkarte gekauft, weil es keine 15 Euro Karte gibt bzw.in dem Geschäft nicht. Nun habe ich das Problem, dass ich diese Karten nicht...

• Hallo,  ich habe auf der Empfehlung eines Verkäufers um Spotify Premium Family zu Kaufen 2 mal eine 10 Euro Spotify Guthabenkarte gekauft, weil es keine 15 Euro Karte gibt bzw. in dem G...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join Family Premium

I had a Premium account that will expire after a month so I joined a Family Premium Subscription in the middle of my current subscription. When my subscription ended this month, I wasn’t member of the family subscription anymore so I asked for anothe...

• I had a Premium account that will expire after a month so I joined a Family Premium Subscription in the middle of my current subscription. When my subscription ended this month, I wasn’t member of t...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FUI EXCLUIDO DO PLANO FAMILIAR DA MINHA ESPOSA????

PlanoFAMILIAR PREMIUMPaís BRASILDispositivo(iPhone 7)Sistema operacional(iOS 12) Minha pergunta ou problema TEMOS UM PLANO FAMILIAR EM CASA, COM ENDEREÇO IGUAL, MORAMOS JUNTOS, ELA É TITULAR E EU FUI EXCLUIDO???? COMO ASSIM???SOLICITO A MUDANÇA PARA ...

• Plano FAMILIAR PREMIUM País  BRASIL Dispositivo (iPhone 7) Sistema operacional (iOS 12)   Minha pergunta ou problema  TEMOS UM PLANO FAMILIAR EM CASA, COM ENDEREÇO IGUAL, MOR...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Address issue

PlanPremiumCountryFrance DeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 10 Hi all,My family and I were enrolled in a French Family plan, all living at the same address in France. My father changed his bank account and thus enrolled in a new plan. In the meantime,...

• Plan Premium Country France   Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 10   Hi all, My family and I were enrolled in a French Family plan, all living at the same address i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium For Family

My wife is the account owner for our premium family plan, it currently is showing her as not enrolled to premium, but I am. It keeps saying we need to update our payment method, but no payment has been attempted or declined payment email received.

• My wife is the account owner for our premium family plan, it currently is showing her as not enrolled to premium, but I am. It keeps saying we need to update our payment method, but no payment has b...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with my family account

I used to have a family account, I forgot to confirm, so I was kicked out.I join the family by the link once again, but il didn't work anymore, even with a new link.What have I to do to acces my premium account back ?

• I used to have a family account, I forgot to confirm, so I was kicked out. I join the family by the link once again, but il didn't work anymore, even with a new link. What have I to do to acces m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subs is not working!

I pay for the family subscription for my mam and dad and myself. It was working fine but now that my mam has the echo and she uses it for music my music turns off. My profile is connected to the echo and not my mams. Can you please help me to correct...

• Casual Listener
  • I pay for the family subscription for my mam and dad and myself. It was working fine but now that my mam has the echo and she uses it for music my music turns off. My profile is connected to the e...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan and Google home.

PlanPremiumCountry Uk My Question or Issue HiI have bought several Google homes, and my children use them. How can I use a family plan so we can listen to different songs at the same time on different speakers?

• Plan Premium Country  Uk   My Question or Issue  Hi I have bought several Google homes, and my children use them. How can I use a family plan so we can listen to different s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Family invite accept problem

PlanPremium-FamilyCountry Czech RepublicDeviceHonor 9 liteOperating System Android My Question or Issue Hi, community.I 've been trying for like 2 hours to solve this problem. I 've tried everything: different browser, resend invite and resend invite...

•   Plan Premium-Family Country  Czech Republic Device Honor 9 lite Operating System  Android    My Question or Issue  Hi, community. I 've been trying for l...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-Adding a family member - not working (oversight email to verify address)

Wanted to Re-Adding a family member - not working due to oversight email to verify address earlier. Please help.

• Wanted to Re-Adding a family member - not working due to oversight email to verify address earlier. Please help.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join Premium for family

I've been an avid spotify user for many years. I changed my premium plan to Premium for family to get access for my oldest son and my wife.I sent both invitation mails. However when you click on the invitation mail and try to register, I only get a "...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been an avid spotify user for many years. I changed my premium plan to Premium for family to get access for my oldest son and my wife. I sent both invitation mails. However when you click on t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

From free to family

Hello,My premium subscription is over for about a month, now I want to start a family pack for me and my family.The problem is, the option is unavailable, i don't know why.Do i need to first go premium myself and just then upgrade to family ? I'm jus...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, My premium subscription is over for about a month, now I want to start a family pack for me and my family. The problem is, the option is unavailable, i don't know why. Do i need to first g...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Send Invite - Not an Option

I have been to all of the help info and it all says go to the left on your account page and click Premium For Family (Not an Option) which inevitbly will not allow me to send an invite. I have paid for a year on this family plan and I would like to b...

sPOTIFY sNIPIT iSSUE.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I have been to all of the help info and it all says go to the left on your account page and click Premium For Family (Not an Option) which inevitbly will not allow me to send an invite.  I h...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem dela spellistor i premium for family

Varför går det inte att dela spellistor med medlem i premium for family? Har tryckt på "Markera som gemensam".

• Varför går det inte att dela spellistor med medlem i premium for family? Har tryckt på "Markera som gemensam".
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect on App Mac

Spotify familyPremiumFrance DeviceMacbook Pro mi 2014Operating SystemMojave 10.14.2 My Question or Issue Bonjour, j'utilise Spotify connect pour écouter de la musique de mon compte Pichounette82 sur l'app Spotify de mon Mac via Spotify connect vers m...

• Spotify family Premium France   Device Macbook Pro  mi 2014 Operating System Mojave 10.14.2   My Question or Issue   Bonjour, j'utilise Spotify connect pour écouter d...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my 2of4 family members cant get in

None of the below information is required. Hwever, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremium Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI got 4 person in my family account and 2 of ...

Snapchat-1332614863.jpg
  • ...0,etc.)   My Question or Issue I got 4 person in my family account and 2 of them can not log in because of that problem. I pay this month payment and that did not work, so ı decide to get a n...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution GF removed from family plan

Have this family thing going since April. My girlfriend is suddenly having premium issues as if she's not part of the plan or any plan anymore. But I haven't done anything to change that I can't see any information in my Spotify account on the app or...

• Have this family thing going since April. My girlfriend is suddenly having premium issues as if she's not part of the plan or any plan anymore.   But I haven't done anything to change that &n...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change to Family Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountry AustraliaDevice(iPhone, ipadOperating SystemIOS My Question or Issue I recently signed on to Spotify and then upgraded to Premium and am still in the trial phase. My spouse signed up for Spotify Family Premium and sent me an i...

• ...till in the trial phase. My spouse signed up for Spotify Family Premium and sent me an invitation which I duly accepted after cancelling my own subscription (will end 22 Feb). My account however s...
  • MrNesbitt
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes