Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

You're unable to join this Family plan.

Hi, I am not able to join my husbands family plan. I always get the message: You're unable to join this Family plan. Yet, to test if this works with someone else he invited a friend of his and he was able to join. It is pretty ridiculous if family me...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am not able to join my husbands family plan. I always get the message: You're unable to join this Family plan.   Yet, to test if this works with someone else he invited a f...
  • Eumin
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Family account interferes with my own

About two months ago I upgraded from my premium account to a family deal since my parents got new multiroom speaker, and therefore where in need for a good music streaming service. I personally created two new accounts for my parents and send both th...

• About two months ago I upgraded from my premium account to a family deal since my parents got new multiroom speaker, and therefore where in need for a good music streaming service.    I p...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium invite not working, invite not sending

I have premium and I try to invite my daughter. Email does not send. I cancel it and re-invite and it does not send.she has checked junk mail. It just isn’t working.

• I have premium and I try to invite my daughter. Email does not send. I cancel it and re-invite and it does not send. she has checked junk mail. It just isn’t working.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for Family

Hello I've encountered a problem I can't solve. I was in a Family plan and received an e-mail to confirm my address and I completed it but I fear that my phone's reception was low and didn't send it to Spotify's services so I was kicked out of the Fa...

• Hello  I've encountered a problem I can't solve. I was in a Family plan and received an e-mail to confirm my address and I completed it but I fear that my phone's reception was low and didn't s...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plano familia problema estranho

tenho o plano família em dia, porem nessa tarde os agregados ao plano tentaram usa-lo e não conseguiram, e quando entrei no gerenciador de família não constava nenhum membro, tentei adiciona-los novamente mas consto que não era possível. como posso f...

• tenho o plano família em dia, porem nessa tarde os agregados ao plano tentaram usa-lo e não conseguiram, e quando entrei no gerenciador de família não constava nenhum membro, tentei adiciona-los nova...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema com plano familiar

Olá, me tiraram do plano família, sendo que moro no mesmo local do titular, ele está com o mesmo CEP que eu e com a conta funcionando normalmente. Gostariam que me ajudassem a resolver esse problema.

• Olá, me tiraram do plano família, sendo que moro no mesmo local do titular, ele está com o mesmo CEP que eu e com a conta funcionando normalmente. Gostariam que me ajudassem a resolver esse problema.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You can't join this family plan

Hi, WHY CAN'T I JOIN A FAMILY PLAN?!I've got the invitation, tried to accept it but there was some red box saying that I can't join itThen I tried with another email adress but still not workingCan I contact a spotify agent??? Don't want to pay my mo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  WHY CAN'T I JOIN A FAMILY PLAN?! I've got the invitation, tried to accept it but there was some red box saying that I can't join it Then I tried with another email adress but still not w...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema com plano familiar.

Olá , divido o plano familiar com minha mãe e meu irmão , ambos tiveram problemas e foram removidos dizendo não estar na mesma casa sendo que todos moramos juntos e cadastramos o mesmo endereçoemail do adm:*snip*email dos membros:*snip**snip*

• Olá , divido o plano familiar com minha mãe e meu irmão , ambos tiveram problemas e foram removidos dizendo não estar na mesma casa sendo que todos moramos juntos e cadastramos o mesmo endereço em...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your account is already in use somewhere else

I have an premium family account, which is shared between me and two other people. But today when I wanted to listen to music, I got a notification that I can't play music since it is being played somewhere else. I have already logged in and out, but...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an premium family account, which is shared between me and two other people. But today when I wanted to listen to music, I got a notification that I can't play music since it is being played s...
  • jacobienruys
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-add Mom and Dad to Family plan

Hey guys, Requesting for your help. Lately there had been emails sent to Family plan subscription members asking them to confirm their addresses in a span of a month. Failure to do so would mean they will be removed from the Family plan. My mom and d...

• Hey guys,   Requesting for your help. Lately there had been emails sent to Family plan subscription members asking them to confirm their addresses in a span of a month. Failure to do so w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join family subscription after multiple attempts!!!

Hi there, I live under the same roof as my Father who bought the Spotify family to share and have been invited by him to join the premium subscription. After keying in details, it said that I am unable to join. please help!!! We live in the same addr...

• Hi there,   I live under the same roof as my Father who bought the Spotify family to share and have been invited by him to join the premium subscription. After keying in details, it said t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family

I have a Swedish phone and have recently signed up for a family account. My girlfriend has a danish phone and cannot connect to the family account although we live together. Does anyone know how to solve this?

• I have a Swedish phone and have recently signed up for a family account. My girlfriend has a danish phone and cannot connect to the family account although we live together. Does anyone know how to s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family member not receiving email invitation

There seems to big a problem with receiving the e-mail invitation. I tried adding my daughter to our family account by sending her an e-mail invitation. Unfortunately, she has not received the e-mail. Also checked the spam folder, which was empty. I ...

• There seems to big a problem with receiving the e-mail invitation. I tried adding my daughter to our family account by sending her an e-mail invitation. Unfortunately, she has not received the e-m...
  • jordanalana
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Öğrenci Olduğum Doğrulanmıyor

Merhabalar.Mersin Üniversitesi 2. sınıf öğrencisiyim. Öğrenciler için premium üyelik satın aldım. Ücret hesabımdan aldındı. Kimlik kartımı ve ders programımı doğrulamak amacı ile gönderdim. Ancak kaç kez göndermeme rağmen hesabım bir türlü onaylanmıy...

• Casual Listener
  • Merhabalar. Mersin Üniversitesi 2. sınıf öğrencisiyim. Öğrenciler için premium üyelik satın aldım. Ücret hesabımdan aldındı. Kimlik kartımı ve ders programımı doğrulamak amacı ile gönderdim. Ancak k...
  • oopsidex
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

no puedo entrar al plan familiar

Hola, me agregaron al plan familiar, pero tengo problemas para actualizar esa informacion, y llevo una semana sin poder entrar con premium ayuda porfavor

• Hola, me agregaron al plan familiar, pero tengo problemas para actualizar esa informacion, y llevo una semana sin poder entrar con premium ayuda porfavor
  • sandratilano
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rimosso membri dalla famiglia

Ha rimosso i membri della famiglia e non so perchè

• Ha rimosso i membri della famiglia e non so perchè
  • frez_
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Code not working

My sister invited me to her plan, I received the email, I discountinued my family plan but when I enter the code that i received in the email,along w/ our zip code, it says invalid. SPFAwndp4rner

• My sister invited me to her plan, I received the email, I discountinued my family plan but when I enter the code that i received in the email,along w/ our zip code, it says invalid. SPFAwndp4rner
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Difference Premium and Premium Family

Hello, I have a Premum Spotify Account. I just paid the 9,99€ monthly (10 days ago). Now I want to upgrade my Account to Spotify Family. Do I have to pay the full price again, once i upgrade (14,99€). Or only the difference? (5€) Thanks in advance

• Hello,   I have a Premum Spotify Account. I just paid the 9,99€ monthly (10 days ago). Now I want to upgrade  my Account to Spotify Family. Do I have to pay the full price again, once i u...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

16,90 na fatura do cartão antes do término do mês grátis

Olá,cliquei para experimentar o Spotify Premium por um mês hoje, 20/04/2018, mas acontece que ainda hoje foi contada a taxa de 16,90 no meu cartão de crédito. Porém, o próprio Spotify avisa que só seria cobrado após o mês grátis e se não houvesse can...

• Olá, cliquei para experimentar o Spotify Premium por um mês hoje, 20/04/2018, mas acontece que ainda hoje foi contada a taxa de 16,90 no meu cartão de crédito. Porém, o próprio Spotify avisa que só ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes