Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Address confirmation

My Premium account does not login, because it has a problem in the authentication of the family plan, but my plan os the student, not the family one.

• My Premium account does not login, because it has a problem in the authentication of the family plan, but my plan os the student, not the family one.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Nome de usuario administrador

Quando envio um convite aparece em nome de outra pessoa, e um absurdo eu sendo o administrador da conta nao conseguir alterar isso.

• Regular
  • Quando envio um convite aparece em nome de outra pessoa, e um absurdo eu sendo o administrador da conta nao conseguir alterar isso.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Members of the Family Plan suddenly became unsubscribed

Hello Spotify, We are currently subcribed to your Family Plan for a year now and things are working good. We have experienced an issue before to one of our members that she became unsubscribed (not premium) for about a couple of days. All she did is ...

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotify,   We are currently subcribed to your Family Plan for a year now and things are working good. We have experienced an issue before to one of our members that she became u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Family Subscription only allows one device to play

So what are the benefits of the Family Premium account? Other that it can hold 3 seprate playlists but can't play them at the same time?

• Casual Listener
  • So what are the benefits of the Family Premium account? Other that it can hold 3 seprate playlists but can't play them at the same time?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat online

I spoke with an agent today online on Spotify. She solved my problem, but i still need help and i'm not finding the chat online anymore. Please, help me find the online chat for suport again, guys! Its urgent!

• I spoke with an agent today online on Spotify. She solved my problem, but i still need help and i'm not finding the chat online anymore. Please, help me find the online chat for suport again, guys! I...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • agent
    Chat
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

music stops when two members (differents account) are in the same time

I have an issues with spotify prenium for families. Me and my family ( 4 members in total) can't listen the music at the same time, even if we are connected to different account, the music stop and they say that someone else is using my account....We...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an issues with spotify prenium for families. Me and my family ( 4 members in total) can't listen the music at the same time, even if we are connected to different account, the music stop and t...
  • lrivest
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

one of the family members on my premium acct can’t log on and had to create New acct lost music

Family member on my premium acct can’t log in had to create new acct now has lost all of his music. How does he recover it?

• Casual Listener
  • Family member on my premium acct can’t log in had to create new acct now has lost all of his music. How does he recover it?
  • ppakosta
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Nao consigo entrar no plano familia.

Ola pessoal. Faz um tempo que parei de usar o Spotify e quando fui aceitarao convite do plano familiar da minha mulher apareceu essa mensagem.Eu era do plano dela mas sai por um tempo. Quando voltei deu isso. "Soh eh possivel trocar de Plano Premium ...

• Ola pessoal. Faz um tempo que parei de usar o Spotify e quando fui aceitarao convite do plano familiar da minha mulher apareceu essa mensagem. Eu era do plano dela mas sai por um tempo. Quando volte...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription

I downloaded the app on my husband's phone and logged in on my main account. Now every time he listens it kicks me off. I tried to invite myself using a different email address but when I go into the new account I see no place to put my family code i...

• ...he new account I see no place to put my family code in to join. I am getting VERY frustrated!! 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Plan Login Won't Work on iPod Touch

My daughter just got a new iPod touch for Christmas. I created a spotify family account for her, but when I try to log her in on the iPod app, it freezes and then crashes. After this, it will never open again. If I re-install the app and sign in usin...

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter just got a new iPod touch for Christmas. I created a spotify family account for her, but when I try to log her in on the iPod app, it freezes and then crashes. After this, it will never o...
  • edwardfoster999
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Membros excluídos do plano familiar

Boa tarde!Tenho um plano familiar no spotify e dois membros foram expulsos da minha conta, com a justificativa de que não conseguiram confirmar o endereço deles. Gostaria de saber o que devo fazer para arrumar isso, já que todos moramos no mesmo ende...

• Boa tarde! Tenho um plano familiar no spotify e dois membros foram expulsos da minha conta, com a justificativa de que não conseguiram confirmar o endereço deles. Gostaria de saber o que devo faze...
  • andrezoide
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

No me permite aceptar invitacion a plan familiar

Fui invitado a un plan familiar, pude aceptar la invitacion y funcionaba. Ahora estoy de viaje por 3 meses y cambio automaticamente a cuenta gratis, dice que no se puede verificar la direccion. Recibi una nueva invitacion para tratar de activar la cu...

• Fui invitado a un plan familiar, pude aceptar la invitacion y funcionaba. Ahora estoy de viaje por 3 meses y cambio automaticamente a cuenta gratis, dice que no se puede verificar la direccion. Recib...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify does NOT make it easy for a family member to log in - ready to cancel on day 1

I am the account owner and paid for family this morning, even after I've had difficulty with the free Spotify yesterday. I hate that I'm paying a company, yet having to go to a community to get help since there is no one I can call or have a live cha...

• Casual Listener
  • I am the account owner and paid for family this morning, even after I've had difficulty with the free Spotify yesterday.  I hate that I'm paying a company, yet having to go to a community to g...
  • Polley
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema de pago por tarjeta de credito bloqueada

Buenas, la semana pasada perdi la cartera y tuve que bloquear y cancelar las tarjetas de credito , entre ellas con la que realizo el pago de la cuota de Spotify. Solicite otras pero hasta que no me lleguen no puedo activarlas y pagar, que puedo hacer...

• Buenas, la semana pasada perdi la cartera y tuve que bloquear y cancelar las tarjetas de credito , entre ellas con la que realizo el pago de la cuota de Spotify. Solicite otras pero hasta que no me l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium family account with kids that live with other parent half the time?

Hello,I'm interested in joining spotify with a family account, but since the info tells me, everyone has to live at the same address, it's not clear what happens in a situation where my kids are living with me only half the time (divorced): can they ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm interested in joining spotify with a family account, but since the info tells me, everyone has to live at the same address, it's not clear what happens in a situation where my kids are l...
  • mudhead
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changed me from family to normal premium

I had (and should have ) family premium. Yesterday I updated my payment info and it charged me for the normal subscription instead of the family one. I need to change back to family premium but Spotify already has part of the money. Can I pay for the...

• I had (and  should have ) family premium.  Yesterday I updated my payment info and it charged me for the normal subscription instead of the family one.   I need to change back to family...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I have some difficulties with purchase 

• I have some difficulties with purchase 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription only allows one device to play

I have a Premium for Family account but if another member of the family uses it, then my music stops with the message “account being used elsewhere” everyone is is logged in as separate people on the family account what is going wrong as I thought we...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Premium for Family account but if another member of the family uses it, then my music stops with the message “account being used elsewhere”   everyone is is logged in as separate p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else's name on my subscription

Hi, Had my account since 2016, I cancelled about 6 months ago but resubbed and sent an invite to my partner. The name came up as someone I had previously invited to use that was a roomate but is no longer one. My FB is the main login and has my name ...

• Hi,   Had my account since 2016, I cancelled about 6 months ago but resubbed and sent an invite to my partner. The name came up as someone I had previously invited to use that was a roomate bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes