Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Family premium

Ich wurde aus spotify family Premium geworfen,wie komme ich wieder rein?

• Ich wurde aus spotify family Premium geworfen,wie komme ich wieder rein?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with the address set up for new people in the Family Plan

Hello.I'm trying to add a new person to my family plan but the problem is I (the account holder) can't remember the address that I set up not i habe it written down. Thing is here in my country we use a totally different address system and format so ...

• Hello. I'm trying to add a new person to my family plan but the problem is I (the account holder) can't remember the address that I set up not i habe it written down. Thing is here in my country w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family invite not received

One of my family members is not receiving email invitations to join the family account. We have checked junk mail and tried resending, as well as cancelling and re-sending the invite. Need a solution.

• Casual Listener
  • One of my family members is not receiving email invitations to join the family account.  We have checked junk mail and tried resending, as well as cancelling and re-sending the invite.  N...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pa help naman po

Nag avail ako premium for family.. pero bakit hindi ko sila ma add? Ano problema?

• Nag avail ako premium for family.. pero bakit hindi ko sila ma add? Ano problema?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family premium

My boyfriend and I live at the SAME ADDRESS. He made this stupid family account months ago, we ALL VERIFIED THE ADDRESS, it just asked me to do it AGAIN a few days ago and now I have been kicked off?!! This is ridiculous and I cannot get back on.

• My boyfriend and I live at the SAME ADDRESS. He made this stupid family account months ago, we ALL VERIFIED THE ADDRESS, it just asked me to do it AGAIN a few days ago and now I have been kicked o...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for Family

Hi I join the Premium for Family plan but my family cannot approve the address. What happened?

• Hi  I join the Premium for Family plan but my family cannot approve the address. What happened?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't join Spotify Family (Address is the same)

Hey Community, my sister accidently left our Spotify Family and started a normal Abo (she thought she could join again like this xD ). So she had to use the normal Abo for a month now and now i sent her an invite but she can't join anymore. Old Abo r...

•  Hey Community, my sister accidently left our Spotify Family and started a normal Abo (she thought she could join again like this xD ). So she had to use the normal Abo for a month now and now i...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • address
    Premium
    Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family member kicked out of Premium for Family Plan

Hi, My sister was previously in my Premium for Family Plan, but was recently kicked out. I resent the invitation to her but alas, she didn't manage to sign up. I think it might have to do with the fact that we don't use postcodes in HK.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My sister was previously in my Premium for Family Plan, but was recently kicked out.  I resent the invitation to her but alas, she didn't manage to sign up.   I think it m...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Kicked out of Family Plan

Hi, my husband set up a spotify family plan premium which he and I were in and all was working well, but suddenly I am hearing ads and it tells me I am in the "free" spotify,not the "premium" one. How do i get back to premium?

• Hi, my husband set up a spotify family plan premium which he and I were in and all was working well, but suddenly I am hearing ads and it tells me I am in the "free" spotify,not the "premium" one. H...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problema em Aceitar convite de plano familiar

Toda vez que eu preencho os dados submetidos para entrar no plano familiar, aparece uma mensagem onde diz que nao foi possivel eu entrar, ja tentei mais de 15 vezes, tudo isso pois passou do prazo de 7 dias de confirmacao do endereco.Hoje preciso do ...

• Casual Listener
  • Toda vez que eu preencho os dados submetidos para entrar no plano familiar, aparece uma mensagem onde diz que nao foi possivel eu entrar, ja tentei mais de 15 vezes, tudo isso pois passou do prazo de...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daughter can't join family

Help! I've sent both her and my son invitations. He got his signed in and has no issues. Hers- still shows hers as a free account. She has clicked the invitation and created her account with that but still isn't working. We've tried with two differen...

• Casual Listener
  • Help! I've sent both her and my son invitations. He got his signed in and has no issues. Hers- still shows hers as a free account. She has clicked the invitation and created her account with that but...
  • Ames7x
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family subscription, users in the same family can intervene

Family subscription, users in the same family can intervene with one another eventhough they are logged in with their own seperate account and both if they are on the same wifi or just on the cell network.For instance, I am on my phone listening on S...

• Family subscription, users in the same family can intervene with one another eventhough they are logged in with their own seperate account and both if they are on the same wifi or just on the cell n...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan re-subscribe

I am not being able to pay for a familiar plan, I tried with 3 different cards without success. I have a problem with my credit card so didn't pass the pay one month and my account was suspended. Now I solved the problem and want the service back but...

• I am not being able to pay for a familiar plan, I tried with 3 different cards without success. I have a problem with my credit card so didn't pass the pay one month and my account was suspended. Now...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution You're unable to join this Family plan. Need help? Read our FAQ.

Why can't I join my family plan? I punch in all the correct address information and it keeps failing.

• Why can't I join my family plan? I punch in all the correct address information and it keeps failing. 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Daugther does not receive invitation

My daughter had a premium account. However, she downgraded it recently because I (the father) purchased a family account. Now, I have sent her invitations from my account so she can upgrade to premium again at my costs.Unfortunately, none of the invi...

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter had a premium account. However, she downgraded it recently because I (the father) purchased a family account. Now, I have sent her invitations from my account so she can upgrade to p...
  • GJVDG
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Vereiste notatie

Ik probeer mijn broertje toe te voegen bij familie account. Ik krijg dan bij het e-mailadres: gebruik de vereiste notatie. Geen idee wat dit is. Wie kan mij helpen?

• Ik probeer mijn broertje toe te voegen bij familie account. Ik krijg dan bij het e-mailadres: gebruik de vereiste notatie.    Geen idee wat dit is.    Wie kan mij helpen?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Familiy-E-mails an nicht mehr exixtierende Accounts

Hallo, diese Woche bekam ich als Premium-Family-"Oberhaupt" von Spotify den Hinweis, dass meine Frau und meine Kinder E-Mails zur Verifizierung der Adresse bekommen haben. Problem dabei: die Mail-Adressen meiner Kinder sind laengst abgelaufen und nic...

• Hallo,   diese Woche bekam ich als Premium-Family-"Oberhaupt" von Spotify den Hinweis, dass meine Frau und meine Kinder E-Mails zur Verifizierung der Adresse bekommen haben. Problem dabei: d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with the connections in the family plan

Problems to use spotify two members of the family plan at the same time. For some reason, our devices are tied together. If I play something on mine, it stops what the others device listening and plays my music. The same things happens the other way ...

• Problems to use spotify two members of the family plan at the same time. For some reason, our devices are tied together. If I play something on mine, it stops what the others device listening and p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Existing student account convert to NEW Family Premium account?

I'm thinking about upgrading my free subscription to the Family Premium account. College age daughter already has a separate account and gets the student discount. She has two and a half years left as a full time college student. She is a dependent e...

• I'm thinking about upgrading my free subscription to the Family Premium account. College age daughter already has a separate account and gets the student discount. She has two and a half years left a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with my family Spotify

I was randomly removed from my family Spotify and every time I try to get back onto it, it won’t let me join?

• I was randomly removed from my family Spotify and every time I try to get back onto it, it won’t let me join?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes