Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Family Member cant even load the accept page for family acc

My brother cant even join our family premium account, the page wont load to accept we tried so much new invites but it wont work pls help

• Casual Listener
  • My brother cant even join our family premium account, the page wont load to accept we tried so much new invites but it wont work pls help 😞
  • xLordLucifer
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with the family plan

I can't do it for my family members because it always on error, I only put this for my mother and then I couldn't do it anymore

• I can't do it for my family members because it always on error, I only put this for my mother and then I couldn't do it anymore
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Family Subscriptions!

Our son has upgraded his account to a family premium account. Both my wife and I were invited with the correct email adres entered in Spotify. But we do not receive the email, and yes we have checked our spam box. I have a free spotify account regist...

• Our son has upgraded his account to a family premium account. Both my wife and I were invited with the correct email adres entered in Spotify. But we do not receive the email, and yes we have c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! problem conecting family members to the account

Hi I have started a family account for me and my family, we are all living at the same adress. The premium is working for me but none of my family members can accept the invite. When they try there is a notification that comes up that says that you c...

• Hi I have started a family account for me and my family, we are all living at the same adress. The premium is working for me but none of my family members can accept the invite. When they try there i...
  • Guimove
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I upgraded to Spotify Premium For Family and having issues

Just made the payment and I sent an invite to my family members who live with me. They are not able to accept the invitation emailed to them.. We have tried numerous times.. When will this be resolved? I see that you guys are aware of the issue but c...

• Casual Listener
  • Just made the payment and I sent an invite to my family members who live with me. They are not able to accept the invitation emailed to them.. We have tried numerous times.. When will this be r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't invite people to Premium Family

Hi, I just made spotify family premium, but i cant invite my sister? anyone knows how? i sent the email to her, but it keep on saying she cant join the package, she never bought premium before

• Hi,    I just made spotify family premium, but i cant invite my sister?    anyone knows how? i sent the email to her, but it keep on saying she cant join the package, she n...
  • Mattsons2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem redeeming family premium(Country)

Hello, I am currently living in the Netherlands and I don't have a dutch credit/debit card so I am using my bulgarian one. The main problem is that when I am creating a family group, it's members cannot redeem their codes because the location that ap...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am currently living in the Netherlands and I don't have a dutch credit/debit card so I am using my bulgarian one. The main problem is that when I am creating a family group, it's members c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Aerolineas argentinas™ Airlines Booking®1~844~883~2953? Avianca Airlines™

Aerolineas argentinas™ Cancellations/changes must be made prior to scheduled departure (otherwise all money for fare is forfeited); change/cancel fee per person will apply (fees vary by fare option selected; for BLUE fares the fee is $75 (for fares u...

• Regular
  • Aerolineas argentinas™ Cancellations/changes must be made prior to scheduled departure (otherwise all money for fare is forfeited); change/cancel fee per person will apply (fees vary by fare option s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My family member can’t join my family plan

My wife can’t join my family, lol she lives with me right with me no matter cancel and resend invite same message. Driving me crazy. Please help I have included her account and mine along with the error on the screenshots

• My wife  can’t join my family, lol she lives with me right  with me no matter cancel and resend invite same message. Driving me crazy. Please help I have included her account and mine a...
  • hudster1969
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error al iniciar sesion

Porque mis familiares no pueden acceder al premiun cuando les envio la invitación

• Porque mis familiares no pueden acceder al premiun cuando les envio la invitación
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium

I'm not able to get into my premium account but I've been invited by the host 4 times, it still says its unavailable for me to join, what do?

• I'm not able to get into my premium account but I've been invited by the host 4 times, it still says its unavailable for me to join, what do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hola, necesito ayuda

Perdimos la cuenta que teniamos porque cancelamos la tarjeta en donde cobraban la mensualidad, ya pague con otra tarjeta pero no podemos accesar a nuestro plan de siempre.

• Perdimos la cuenta que teniamos porque cancelamos la tarjeta en donde cobraban la mensualidad, ya pague con otra tarjeta pero no podemos accesar a nuestro plan de siempre.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hilfe Premium Family

Hallo! Ich will meinen Vater hinzufügen aber mir wird gesagt es geht nicht. Die adresse ist [entfernt]. Leider hatte er damals 1234 als postleitzahl eingegeben. Habe das grade für ihn geändert aber mir wird gesagt ich kann family nicht beitreten?? Wa...

• Visitor
  • ...eändert aber mir wird gesagt ich kann family nicht beitreten?? Was kann ich tun??
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

a member of family premium cannot accept the invitation

just now I have purchased the premium for family for me and my girlfriend - everything went fine, the payment went through except when she got her mail and clicked "accept invitation" the link redirected her to her spotify account website saying: "Un...

• Casual Listener
  • just now I have purchased the premium for family for me and my girlfriend - everything went fine, the payment went through except when she got her mail and clicked "accept invitation" the link r...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Struggling to accept invite from family

I can’t seem to accept family invite. I had an account set up through Facebook and have now deleted to join a family account with my wife. I open the email and it says I can’t join and to click here and try again!! I’m now at a loss as to what to do?...

• I can’t seem to accept family invite. I had an account set up through Facebook and have now deleted to join a family account with my wife. I open the email and it says I can’t join and to click h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

I have started a family account. I am not able to activate it as it does not give me the option to enter my address anywhere. I have my postal code entered, but other than that there is no option to do so.How can I begin to access my family account ?

• I have started a family account. I am not able to activate it as it does not give me the option to enter my address anywhere. I have my postal code entered, but other than that there is no option t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Impossible to accept Family-Invitation

Today I invited several family members and when they click on the button in the email in which they can accept the invitation they get forwarded to the website and a red-message appears with the content: "Impossibile aderire a questo piano famiglia. ...

• Today I invited several family members and when they click on the button in the email in which they can accept the invitation they get forwarded to the website and a red-message appears with the c...
  • DMFabio
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 kez ödeme alınmasına rağmen hesap hala free.!.

Kayıt yaparken epostsmı yalnış yazmışım onu sonra düzelttim fakat para kesilmeyecek yazmasına rağmen öğrenci belgesi yüklemede hata oluştu ve devam edemedim. Bu süre içerisinde 2 kez denedim fakat dosya seçemiyordum sonra farkettim ki 15 TL kesilmiş....

• Kayıt yaparken epostsmı yalnış yazmışım onu sonra düzelttim fakat para kesilmeyecek yazmasına rağmen öğrenci belgesi yüklemede hata oluştu ve devam edemedim. Bu süre içerisinde 2 kez denedim fakat do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accept invitation page loading

Hi, I am unable to use premium for family (that my sister is paying for) because when I click on the link emailed to me, it is stuck loading on "account overview"

• Visitor
  • Hi, I am unable to use premium for family (that my sister is paying for) because when I click on the link emailed to me, it is stuck loading on "account overview"
  • lafabri
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Two family plan people listening at the same time.

I have just started a family plan with my wife. We are unable to listen to Spotify at the same time. It sounds like she needs to have her own account however. So we will pay the family plan rate but be listening to our own accounts. Do I have that ri...

• I have just started a family plan with my wife.  We are unable to listen to Spotify at the same time.  It sounds like she needs to have her own account however.  So we will pay the family...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes