Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

spotify family and relocation

Hi! This month I want to upgrade to the family version (now I have the premium) for me and my 3 sisters. From the 1th of October one my sisters we'll be move to Wisconsin, will it work if we live in Italy and she lives in America? thanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! This month I want to upgrade to the family version (now I have the premium) for me and my 3 sisters. From the 1th of October one my sisters we'll be move to Wisconsin, will it work if we live i...
  • alicepeak
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family membership upgrade

Hey,I am the admin of a Premium Family group.Unfortunately, all of my membership accounts are obligated and I wanted to know if it would be possible to get a 7th member in the group (with fair extra costs)? Thanks for the help! Kind regards! Sandra E...

• Hey, I am the admin of a Premium Family group. Unfortunately, all of my membership accounts are obligated and I wanted to know if it would be possible to get a 7th member in the group (with f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family - not sending the request to email.

Me and roomate live in same household and ordered Spotify Family how ever im not getting the link to my email.. Have checked it's the right email have had it re send.. Starting to get fed up by this service not working properly and thinking of changi...

• Me and roomate live in same household and ordered Spotify Family how ever im not getting the link to my email.. Have checked it's the right email have had it re send.. Starting to get fed up by t...
  • Cuddles69
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Member Invite not sending for Premium for Family

I have tried sending a link to my family member about 6 times now and it is still not working; they are not receiving the email with the link to join. What's going on? I just signed up for Premium for Family last night; does it take time for them to ...

• I have tried sending a link to my family member about 6 times now and it is still not working; they are not receiving the email with the link to join. What's going on? I just signed up for Premium f...
  • Cuddles69
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Member used a wrong address.

Hi. What should we do when a family member enters their work address by mistake?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. What should we do when a family member enters their work address by mistake?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium stopped working

For some reason premium has stopped working for me no idea why. I should have it as part of times subsription package but seems impossible to talk to anyone at spotify about this anyone got any ideas please??

• For some reason premium has stopped working for me no idea why. I should have it as part of times subsription package but seems impossible to talk to anyone at spotify about this anyone got any ideas...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Join Family Sharing

I'm trying to join family sharing but it won't let me! Every time I fill up the boxes, it will say '3- Something went wrong, try again' Please help !!!!

• I'm trying to join family sharing but it won't let me! Every time I fill up the boxes, it will say '3- Something went wrong, try again' Please help !!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't invite my husband in Spotify family!

I really just want to use up my quota in spotify family. He's paying for my account anyway, and it wasn't until recently i managed to convince him to create an account. I don't use his last name, is that y he can't enter my account?Why can't he join ...

• I really just want to use up my quota in spotify family. He's paying for my account anyway, and it wasn't until recently i managed to convince him to create an account. I don't use his last name, i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with adding family members

Hi, can not add familly member, just see empty white box, using W10, IE11, Edge.Thx,Petr

• Hi, can not add familly member, just see empty white box, using W10, IE11, Edge. Thx, Petr
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't enter a family subscription!

I have tried many times now, and doesn't seem to help. Every time i try to enter a familiy subscription i put in all the right details, but then it says "3 - Oops something went wrong, please try again." I then try to put the invite code in the redee...

• I have tried many times now, and doesn't seem to help. Every time i try to enter a familiy subscription i put in all the right details, but then it says "3 - Oops something went wrong, please try aga...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

plan familiar y facebook

Hola, resulta que no recibo el mail del plan familiar en el mail y como spotify lo tengo vinculado con facebook, quisiera saber si hay algún problema porque no es muy normal, todos han recibido menos yo. Y he probado abriendome un nuevo spotify y sí ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, resulta que no recibo el mail del plan familiar en el mail y como spotify lo tengo vinculado con facebook, quisiera saber si hay algún problema porque no es muy normal, todos han recibido menos...
  • florepower
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can multiple people listen to different songs at once on the family plan

My parents and I are all trying to listen to different songs on our phone but will only let one song play through one phone at a time. Can be fix this. HELP!!!!!!!

• My parents and I are all trying to listen to different songs on our phone but will only let one song play through one phone at a time. Can be fix this. HELP!!!!!!!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family will not let all active users play music simultaneously

Hi i have a Spotify family account but when one of the other active users plays music, the music I am playing is paused and it only lets one of us play music. is there a quick fix for this please?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   i have a Spotify family account but when one of the other active users plays music, the music I am playing is paused and it only lets one of us play music.   is there a quick fix f...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

change spotify family premium admin??

I accidently started spotify premium for family on my dad's account, but he doesn't use the account. I want to add another person to the family but we already have 6 people including my dad. I can't remove him since he is the "admin" of the family. I...

• I accidently started spotify premium for family on my dad's account, but he doesn't use the account. I want to add another person to the family but we already have 6 people including my dad. I c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Lost all playlist when upgrading to Premium Family

Hi I've upgraded my account to family, I was logged with my Facebook account but when I upgraded all my playlist were lost. Could you help me please?

• Hi   I've upgraded my account to family, I was logged with my Facebook account  but when I upgraded all my playlist were lost. Could you help me please?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema ao adicionar membro

Olá .. sou assinante do spotify premium family e gostaria de saber o por que quando eu adiciono uma pessoa ela recebe o link e quando pede pra por o endereço da erro.. escrito: Você não pode participar deste plano premium familiar . Não foi possível ...

• Olá .. sou assinante do spotify premium family e gostaria de saber o por que quando eu adiciono uma pessoa ela recebe o link e quando pede pra por o endereço da erro.. escrito: Você não pode p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family

"Can´t upgrade to premium family. I get the error code: "600 - Oops something went wrong, please try again". I have also tried the to redeem but get the message: "Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact custome...

• "Can´t upgrade to premium family. I get the error code: "600 - Oops something went wrong, please try again". I have also tried the to redeem but get the message: "Unfortunately this Premium code d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con mi.cuenta, tenemos plan familiar desde hace un mes, y hoy me aparecio plan gratis y a

Tenemos un plan familiar, hoy amaneció mi.cuenta con plan gratis y la.de.toda mi.familia sigue en premium, ya me.volvieron un mandar la invitación y nada, ya desinstalé el.programa y volví a comenzar y nada cambia, que sucede ?????

• Tenemos un plan familiar, hoy amaneció mi.cuenta con plan gratis y la.de.toda mi.familia sigue en premium, ya me.volvieron un mandar la invitación y nada, ya desinstalé el.programa y volví a comenzar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Verifying a family living same house

Guys... I keep on bring my wife and my parents that live in the same house and Spotify keeps cancelling them in my Premium Family signature... what is going on? How can we fix? How does Spotify verify if a family member lives in the same place or not...

• Guys... I keep on bring my wife and my parents that live in the same house and Spotify keeps cancelling them in my Premium Family signature... what is going on? How can we fix? How does Spotify v...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Using Family Premium in the USA. Will I block the rest of my Family users in the UK ?

Hi, I have family premium purchsed to a UK Spotify account, and I am going to the States in 10 days. I'd like to use Spotify abroad and am aware I can use the "change country" option. However I am the only one in my family going to the States. My que...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have family premium purchsed to a UK Spotify account, and I am going to the States in 10 days. I'd like to use Spotify abroad and am aware I can use the "change country" option. However I am t...
  • JimRit57
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes