Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • dotresierra
  • Visitor
  • 41 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 41 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• AndresM
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount restarted

So i had the student discount and one day it said to change my payment method. I had a fraud problem which was fixed but when i went to pay for my student spotify it asked me to resign up....then got charged for regular priced premium. When i went to...

• So i had the student discount and one day it said to change my payment method. I had a fraud problem which was fixed but when i went to pay for my student spotify it asked me to resign up....then got...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount swiss mobile payment

Hi, As I try to pay for my spotify premium account, when it's the normal one eithout any discount, I can pay with my mobile phone, but as I try to get the student discount I can't chose and I'm only able to pay with my credit card. Is that normal ?Th...

• Hi,   As I try to pay for my spotify premium account, when it's the normal one eithout any discount, I can pay with my mobile phone, but as I try to get the student discount I can't chose and ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Account + Hulu renewed, but still charged for full price, no access to hulu.

I renewed my student standing for another year yesterday, but shortly after my hulu account was shut down. I was charged 9.99, instead of 4.99 by spotify. It says I am on the student plan, and I cant reregister (It says my payment method failed, but ...

• Not applicable
  • I renewed my student standing for another year yesterday, but shortly after my hulu account was shut down. I was charged 9.99, instead of 4.99 by spotify. It says I am on the student plan, and I cant...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The removal of NUS is a joke

It seems to have been said many times before on this forum, but the removal of NUS is a joke. I have been a premium paying member of Spotify for 5 years, using my NUS student discount for some of those. I come to renew this March and have been told t...

• Music Fan
  • It seems to have been said many times before on this forum, but the removal of NUS is a joke. I have been a premium paying member of Spotify for 5 years, using my NUS student discount for some of tho...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Student
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Payment Method PayPal Dutch Student Discount

Hello all, As my premium trial is coming to an end, I would like to switch to the Dutch Student Discount service for Spotify. However, the payment methods to switch to this type of subscription is scarce. I know that iDeal (the most used payment meth...

• ...ive-Ideas/Subscription-Student-Discount-iDeal-Payment-for-the-Netherlands/idi-p/1649033).  However, what I think is kind of strange is that for German Students there is a PayPal payment method? W...
  • tomdeaardappel
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY CHARGE ME 3 TIMES FOR JUST REGISTERING IN THERE PREMIUM BUT STILL IN FREE ACCT

I REGISTER MY SISTER ACCOUNT FOR SPOTIFY STUDENT. AND THE SPOTIFY REFRESH SO I PUT MY CARD DETAILS 3 TIMES, THE SPOTIFY AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCT THE P65 3 TIMES ON MY CARD YET MY SISTER IN NOT YET APPROVED ON HER SPOTIFY PREMIUM ACCT. I ALREADY PAID IT. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I REGISTER MY SISTER ACCOUNT FOR SPOTIFY STUDENT. AND THE SPOTIFY REFRESH SO I PUT MY CARD DETAILS 3 TIMES, THE SPOTIFY AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCT THE P65 3 TIMES ON MY CARD YET MY SISTER IN NOT YET APPROV...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family
    Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Trial to Student

Hello, I signed up for the $0.99 premium trial for 3 months and my subscription ended 2 days ago and it charged me $9.99 for this month, but I have a student ID. Is there anyway to apply that student discount to this month's charge?

• Hello, I signed up for the $0.99 premium trial for 3 months and my subscription ended 2 days ago and it charged me $9.99 for this month, but I have a student ID. Is there anyway to apply that student...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • discount
    Premium
    Trial
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being A High School STUDENT

Hello, today I applied for the premium with student discount. Spotify doesnt say that Student Discount is only for the College Student on mobile app, i didn't know it so I applied, the app says (i dont know the exact english version i am using turkis...

• Not applicable
  • ...ont know the exact english version i am using turkish) We won't get paid until you confirm your studentship. I looked it and saw that it was only for college  students, so i cannot take the p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student price didn't renew after credit card expired

Hi all, I cancelled the credit card that I was using for Spotify and forgot to update with the new details. I was notified when the charge didn't go through on the old card, so I updated my details on my phone and was charged $4.99. It kept saying th...

• Hi all,   I cancelled the credit card that I was using for Spotify and forgot to update with the new details. I was notified when the charge didn't go through on the old card, so I updated my ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Assinatura duplicada

Gente por favor me ajudem, fui fazer assinatura do plano universitario como nao localizei minha universidade nao conclui, mesmo assim cobrou duas vezes no meu cartao sem falar que nao sei como esta cadastrado um e-mail de Facebook que nem uso mais e ...

• Gente por favor me ajudem, fui fazer assinatura do plano universitario como nao localizei minha universidade nao conclui, mesmo assim cobrou duas vezes no meu cartao sem falar que nao sei como esta c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Worldwide Student Discount

Student was paid 2 times for premium and premium was still inactive.

• Student was paid 2 times for premium and premium was still inactive.
  • ozerg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution studentenrabatt

Hallo,ich moechte mich gern bei Spotify Premium anmelden und den Studentenrabatt nutzen. Da meine Schule nicht angezeigt wird wollte ich diese verifizieren. Beim Absenden der Anfrage kommt immer wieder die Meldung ungueltige Domain.Nun wollte ich fra...

• Not applicable
  • Hallo, ich moechte mich gern bei Spotify Premium anmelden und den Studentenrabatt nutzen.  Da meine Schule nicht angezeigt wird wollte ich diese verifizieren.  Beim Absenden der Anfrage ...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount in Australia

On the 25th Feb I tried signing up for the student discount as I am a student.... I put my bank details in as they asked and the information showing I’m a student they said they would get back to me within 3 days via email if I was accepted for premi...

• On the 25th Feb I tried signing up for the student discount as I am a student.... I put my bank details in as they asked and the information showing I’m a student they said they would get back to me ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My paymaya was deducted but im not on premium!

Hi..im paying for my brothers student premium for 65pesos .. But I loss my data connection then when Im trying again my paymaya accnt was already deducted and I cannot proceed anymore because i dont have enough balance on my card now, I want a refund...

• Hi..im paying for my brothers student premium for 65pesos .. But I loss my data connection then when Im trying again my paymaya accnt was already deducted and I cannot proceed anymore because i dont ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution They charged me three times the student subscription

I received the mail from SheerID, click on the link, pay, receive three billing notifications and I am not yet premium

• I received the mail from SheerID, click on the link, pay, receive three billing notifications and I am not yet premium
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I payed for student but i have no Premium account

Yesterday i payed for Student account and then i couldnt enter my student information. Page didnt open for proof. But when i check my Bank account i can see i payed for Student account to Spotify. How can i contact for change to Premium

• Yesterday i payed for Student account and then i couldnt enter my student information. Page didnt open for proof. But when i check my Bank account i can see i payed for Student account to Spotify. Ho...
  • Jodsakhar
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium subscription is not working, already payed for the service.

I payed for my subscription to premium students but my account is in free edition it hasn't changed, I already check with my bank and the payment was successfully made.I would appreciate your help.Thank you.

• I payed for my subscription to premium students but my account is in free edition it hasn't changed, I already check with my bank and the payment was successfully made. I would appreciate your help....
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help about school discount payment

Yesterday i applied for school discount and sended my documents for proof. Today i got a mail says my student discount confirmed and got a link, when i click that button and try to enter my card numbers it says "Payment failed. Try again, or use a di...

• Yesterday i applied for school discount and sended my documents for proof. Today i got a mail says my student discount confirmed and got a link, when i click that button and try to enter my card numb...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    problem
    Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

Hello! I tried to buy premium with the student discount and the money was reserved but the payment wasn't finished and now I tried again but it showed that the payment failed. I tried logging out and in again, what shoul I do in this situation?

• Hello! I tried to buy premium with the student discount and the money was reserved but the payment wasn't finished and now I tried again but it showed that the payment failed. I tried logging out and...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I bought spotify premium with student discount, why is my account still on free edition?

Hi, I bought spotify premium with student discount yesterday. They got their payment immediately. Today I checked my spotify account to see if premium is enabled but it was still on free edition. I checked my bank account and I saw that Spotify got t...

• Hi, I bought spotify premium with student discount yesterday. They got their payment immediately. Today I checked my spotify account to see if premium is enabled but it was still on free edition. I c...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Premium payment problem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes