Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Desconto de Estudantes não aplicado

Fiz a assinatura do plano premium para estudantes e está sendo cobrado o valor inteiro sem o desconto, gostaria de saber o que está ocorrendo? grato

• Fiz a assinatura do plano premium para estudantes e está sendo cobrado o valor inteiro sem o desconto, gostaria de saber o que está ocorrendo?   grato
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Studentenkorting met IDeal

Beste, Is het mogelijk om van Premium naar Studentenkorting te switchen en te blijven betalen met IDeal? Als ik wil overstappen, moet ik nu met creditcard betalen. Met vriendelijke groet, Sander

• Beste,   Is het mogelijk om van Premium naar Studentenkorting te switchen en te blijven betalen met IDeal? Als ik wil overstappen, moet ik nu met creditcard betalen.    M...
  • D_G
  • Music Fan
  • 57 replies
  • 37 likes
  • 57 replies
  • 37 likes

Student discount issues (Spotify, Hulu, SHOWTIME)

Hey all, I'm an existing family plan owner and recently discovered the student discount (Spotify, Hulu, Showtime). I updated my email to my college email, went through the registration and ran into a wall. According to the FAQ on https://www.spotify....

• Regular
  •   Hey all,   I'm an existing family plan owner and recently discovered the student discount (Spotify, Hulu, Showtime). I updated my email to my college email, went through the registrati...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Student discount USA
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify Premium Student Hulu not working (did spotify cancel my hulu?)

I added Hulu to my premium student Spotify subscription over a month ago and went to watch it today but I was greeted with "Start your free trial" after signing into Hulu (with the account I linked already). I contacted Hulu's support and they told m...

• I added Hulu to my premium student Spotify subscription over a month ago and went to watch it today but I was greeted with "Start your free trial" after signing into Hulu (with the account I linked a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student Discount Italy

Hello Spotify Community, I saw that the Spotify Student bundle for US college students comes with three months for $1, Showtime premium, and Hulu premium. However, since I'm currently enrolled in an Italian University, I saw that the Student Bundle h...

• Hello Spotify Community,   I saw that the Spotify Student bundle for US college students comes with three months for $1, Showtime premium, and Hulu premium.   However, since I'm c...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't verify that i am a student

PlanPremium My Question or Issue Hii guys,I had a student account for a year now, so i needed to renew my students account. However, i can't renew my account (i didn't switch to another university) and i am still a student. In the attachments you can...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium     My Question or Issue  Hii guys, I had a student account for a year now, so i needed to renew my students account. However, i can't renew my account (i didn't s...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change from original premium to student premium

PlanPremiumCountry NorwayDeviceiPhone 8 plusOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI have the original premium on spotify, but I´m a student so I want to upgrade to premium for students. How do I change this?

• Casual Listener
  • ...pgrade to premium for students. How do I change this?  
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Help renewing student premium?

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceAcer Aspire VOperating SystemWindows 8.1My Question or IssueHi,I am a college student who, last year, subscribed to Spotify Student Premium. I am starting my second year of college and got an email today telling me that I ...

• ...his took me to a page that said "Spotify Premium for Students, now with Hulu. Only $4.99/month for both. Cancel anytime." and a button that said "Get Started". But when I clicked that button, it just t...
  • edwinlk13
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify.sheerid looks shady- phishing?

So I'm trying to renew Spotify Premium for students. It's a horrible process. The link in the email sends me that roundabout way through the spotify premium description, and then sends me to a place that says I'm verified until 9/4, with no option to...

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm trying to renew Spotify Premium for students. It's a horrible process. The link in the email sends me that roundabout way through the spotify premium description, and  then sends me to a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue With Subscription Payment

I tried to renew my student premium subscription with a prepaid card and the authorization amount was taken, but it said that payment failed. I tried once more with the same card and ANOTHER authorization amount was taken with another fail message, b...

• I tried to renew my student premium subscription with a prepaid card and the authorization amount was taken, but it said that payment failed. I tried once more with the same card and ANOTHER authoriz...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for students

PlanPremiumCountry PhilippinesDeviceIphone 5s and Ipod 5th genOperating SystemiOS 10 and 9.5 My Question or Issue I've applied for the premium for students and i filled up the form and done every process needed. And i was verified to be avail the stu...

• Plan Premium Country  Philippines Device Iphone 5s and Ipod 5th gen Operating System iOS 10 and 9.5   My Question or Issue  I've applied for the premium for students and i f...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help me i want to use my student discount
    Student
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student account verified but no Hulu option

PlanStudentCountry USADeviceMacbook airOperating SystemMac OS My Question or Issue I had my student account for nearly a year and now I wanted to activate my HULU account. On the Hulu Spotify for Students page I press "get started" and I'm sent to a ...

• ...ULU account. On the Hulu Spotify for Students page I press "get started" and I'm sent to a screen that says my account is verified and it is valid, but no button or link to actually link/activate a h...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Activation
    Hulu
    Student
    valid but no activation
    validation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged multiple times for student

I recently just bought Spotify premium with the student discount, and I had to restart the process multiple times because I could not verify I was a student. After manually verifying that I was indeed a student, I looked at my bank account and saw th...

• I recently just bought Spotify premium with the student discount, and I had to restart the process multiple times because I could not verify I was a student. After manually verifying that I was indee...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for premium but I'm still a "free account"

Last week I paid for a premium service, I chose the college students' discount, I did all the process twice because I didn't get the confirmation email quickly and I thought I did something wrong, Spotify charged twice the money it is supposed to cha...

• Casual Listener
  • Last week I paid for a premium service, I chose the college students' discount, I did all the process twice because I didn't get the confirmation email quickly and I thought I did something wrong, S...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for student discount

I just signed up for the student discount. I was charged for 4.99 CAD when I finished the registration process, but my account still says free. I’ve tried to relog, but I can’t find any other solutions. What can I do?

• I just signed up for the student discount. I was charged for 4.99 CAD when I finished the registration process, but my account still says free. I’ve tried to relog, but I can’t find any other solutio...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium account

Hello, I applied to premium for student and sent my information and my document to spotify. The payment has been approved to my bank account but I do not have access to the feature of spotify premium. Do you know what can i do or how long it takes? t...

• Hello, I applied to premium for student and sent my information and my document to spotify. The payment has been approved to my bank account but I do not have access to the feature of spotify premium...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Music] Please bring back the Lyrics Feature

realice la suscriccion a spotify de estudiantes en colombia y nunca me dieron una respuesta y me debitaron de mi tarjeta de credito plata

• realice la suscriccion a spotify de estudiantes en colombia y nunca me dieron una respuesta y me debitaron de mi tarjeta de credito plata
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kart numaram değiştiği için premium olamıyorum

Yardımcı olabilir misiniz kart bilgilerim değişti yeniden pre üyelik almak istiyorum ve öğrenciyim ama nasıl yapacağım bilmiyorum işlemlere yeniden mi başlayayım yoksa başka seçeneğim var mı

• Yardımcı olabilir misiniz kart bilgilerim değişti yeniden pre üyelik almak istiyorum ve öğrenciyim ama nasıl yapacağım bilmiyorum işlemlere yeniden mi başlayayım yoksa başka seçeneğim var mı
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium for Students

So, I am a freshman at a popular university and want to know how to get the Student Premium to work? Every time I enter my name, the school, and birth date it says it cannot find me? And I don't have documents on hand but have my student ID and every...

• So, I am a freshman at a popular university and want to know how to get the Student Premium to work? Every time I enter my name, the school, and birth date it says it cannot find me? And I don't have...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount Not Working

PlanFreeCountryUSA Device(Macbook Pro Mid 2015, Moto Z2 Force) My Question or Issue Hi, So I have had the student premium discount for quite some time, however, this past month I wasn't able to make my payment on time and my plan got canceled. I am n...

•   Plan Free Country USA   Device (Macbook Pro Mid 2015, Moto Z2 Force)     My Question or Issue   Hi,   So I have had the student premium discount for quit...
  • cococookson
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Student
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes