Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• manualjake
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

How long does it take to confirm the student premium account

I recently registered my account as a student and I need to know how long it takes to receive the confirmation email in order to use my account

• I recently registered my account as a student and I need to know how long it takes to receive the confirmation email in order to use my account
  • michaelaktas
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More than one account

I have just downloaded the app and want to apply the student discount for premium but it says my credentials already exist for another account. Is there any way to amend this?

• Visitor
  • I have just downloaded the app and want to apply the student discount for premium but it says my credentials already exist for another account. Is there any way to amend this?
  • michaelaktas
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium issue

I paid for student premium and was verified as a student and I still have no premium.

• I paid for student premium and was verified as a student and I still have no premium.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

COBRANÇA DUPLA NO CARTÃO

Olá, eu assinei o spotify premium universitario e no meu cartão veio tanto o valor com desconto quanto o valor integral.

• Olá, eu assinei o spotify premium universitario e no meu cartão veio tanto o valor com desconto quanto o valor integral.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount payment method 'The Netherlands'

I've got a question regarding the payment system of Spotify for the student discount when using it. Today spotify gave several countries including mine acces to the student discount system. As a student, this was one of the few things I was looking f...

• I've got a question regarding the payment system of Spotify for the student discount when using it. Today spotify gave several countries including mine acces to the student discount system. As a...
  • MathildeBos
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes

Student premium discount

I've just bought premium. I've talked to my bank and they told me I've been charged already by spotify. I want you to pay back as soon as possible. And reply my message. Too many people have this problem and you didn't help anyone.

• Casual Listener
  • I've just bought premium. I've talked to my bank and they told me I've been charged already by spotify. I want you to pay back as soon as possible. And reply my message. Too many people have this pro...
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Account per studenti

Volevo fare un account per studenti a 5€ al mese per 12 mesi. Ho inserito i dati che mi sono stati richiesti e mi hanno scalato 5€. Ma ho visto che il mio abbonamento era ancora free. Allora ho rifatto tutto e mi hanno preso altri 5€. Ed è ancora fre...

• Volevo fare un account per studenti a 5€ al mese per 12 mesi. Ho inserito i dati che mi sono stati richiesti e mi hanno scalato 5€. Ma ho visto che il mio abbonamento era ancora free. Allora ho rifat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Foi pago e o spotify não reconhece

Acabei de comprar o plano Premium Universitario, já chegou notificação de compra no meu cartão de crédito, mas quando era para ter sido direcionada para verificar que sou estudante simplesmente voltou a página e não reconhece a minha compra. O que fa...

• Acabei de comprar o plano Premium Universitario, já chegou notificação de compra no meu cartão de crédito, mas quando era para ter sido direcionada para verificar que sou estudante simplesmente volto...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ACTIVACION SPOTIFY UNIVERSITARIOS

Me inscribi para el servicio de universitarios, hicieron el cobro a mi tarjeta sin haber completado la transaccion y no me es posible acceder al servicio premium, Necesito saber como hacer para que Devuelvan mi dinero porfavor o activar mi servicio G...

• Casual Listener
  • Me inscribi para el servicio de universitarios, hicieron el cobro a mi tarjeta sin haber completado la transaccion y no me es posible acceder al servicio premium, Necesito saber como hacer para que D...
  • vanesagc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! discount student subscription

Can you do the 3 month trial for 99 cents but then be charged for the student discount after that or do you have to cancel premium to not be charged for the full amount and then subscribe under a student premium user?

• Casual Listener
  • Can you do the 3 month trial for 99 cents but then be charged for the student discount after that or do you have to cancel premium to not be charged for the full amount and then subscribe under a stu...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get headspace when I already have a student premium account

Hello I have a student premium account and I would like to know how to access headspace for free? Thank you for your help!

• Hello I have a student premium account and I would like to know how to access headspace for free? Thank you for your help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount -PhD

Hey all,I have a question about the student discount subscription. Can it also be used by PhD students?Thanks in advance!

• Hey all, I have a question about the student discount subscription. Can it also be used by PhD students? Thanks in advance!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but school isnt recognised

After applying AND paying for the student discount of premium, I was then asked to verify my educational institution. My school is not recognised by Spotify, I have still been charged and I haven't received premium.

• Casual Listener
  • After applying AND paying for the student discount of premium, I was then asked to verify my educational institution. My school is not recognised by Spotify, I have still been charged and I haven't r...
  • Lauren_s
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount renewal

So I've had the student discount costing $4.99 a month and all of a sudden was charged $9.99. I guess that the student discount needs to be renewed every year, but there was no email or anything warning me that the 12 months was up. I want to get the...

• ...orking with a students budget:) 
  • LuKenneth
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account for Educational Facility

Spotify has the 9.99 Premium account and the 4.99 student premium. I work at a college and we want to use spotify in our fitness center through MySqueezebox. it says you need a premium account, would we be able to get this at a discounted rate?

• Spotify has the 9.99 Premium account and the 4.99 student premium.   I work at a college and we want to use spotify in our fitness center through MySqueezebox.  it says you need a premium...
  • basheer29
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount but charged with normal price

I have already applied for student discount, and it should be approved with the statement 'You have already redeemed this offer.', but I am still charged $58.00 instead of the discounted price of $29.00.

• Casual Listener
  • I have already applied for student discount, and it should be approved with the statement 'You have already redeemed this offer.', but I am still charged $58.00 instead of the discounted price of $29...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student plan and being charged twice

So I just got Spotify and I got the student plan. I was asked to submit some sort of proof but before that I was charged the $5 fees. When it did not work, I tried again and I was charged again. Despite being charged twice I still do not have my prem...

• So I just got Spotify and I got the student plan. I was asked to submit some sort of proof but before that I was charged the $5 fees. When it did not work, I tried again and I was charged again. Desp...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium - Student Transition

Hello! Currently, I have a Premium spotify account. But I'm looking forward to changing to the Student one. If I do so, will I loose all my playlists, saved songs/albums from my previous account?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! Currently, I have a Premium spotify account. But I'm looking forward to changing to the Student one. If I do so, will I loose all my playlists, saved songs/albums from my previous account?
  • Raphael_Perez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for students

Hello, i recently wanted to buy a Spotify for student. I went to the verification and i dont see my school and money has been taken. When i will get my money back and how i can cancel student id verification?

• Hello, i recently wanted to buy a Spotify for student. I went to the verification and i dont see my school and money has been taken. When i will get my money back and how i can cancel student id veri...
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes