Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • shifaFatak
  • 50 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 50 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment made (no premium) but still no refund

I tried to make a student account, but I was not recognized, after 10 days that I was credited the money I did not see any refund

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to make a student account, but I was not recognized, after 10 days that I was credited the money I did not see any refund
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No me deja seguir con el plan de estudiante

Bueno mi problema es que a la hora de meter los datos de la tarjeta para seguir con los pasos del plan de estudiante, no me deja, me dice que el banco tiene un mal dia y que lo intente despues. Ya lo intente tres veces, con diferentes tarjetas y de n...

• Bueno mi problema es que a la hora de meter los datos de la tarjeta para seguir con los pasos del plan de estudiante, no me deja, me dice que el banco tiene un mal dia y que lo intente despues. Ya lo...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • estudiante
    Student
    universitario
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY Student Account not working

Hi Guys,I am currently on a family subscription of SPOTIFY and my account was created using Facebook. I am also studying at the moment and want to change my subscription to Student account. Spotify is not letting me do this. Whenever I try and go pre...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys, I am currently on a family subscription of SPOTIFY and my account was created using Facebook. I am also studying at the moment and want to change my subscription to Student account. Spotify...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer a student trying to update billing information

Hello, I am no longer a student and I am attempting to update billing information. Everytime I try it says I need to verify that I am a student. Because I am no longer a student I can not do that. I got an email that says I will lose Spotify premium ...

• Hello, I am no longer a student and I am attempting to update billing information. Everytime I try it says I need to verify that I am a student. Because I am no longer a student I can not do that. I ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema Spotify Estudiantes

Buenas tardes, soy de México quisiera saber en donde puedo encontrar la lista de las universidades que participan en la promoción. Gracias.

• Buenas tardes, soy de México quisiera saber en donde puedo encontrar la lista de las universidades que participan en la promoción. Gracias.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iDeal payment system for the Netherlands

Hi, I am a student on Rijksuniversiteit Groningen in the Netherlands. I was trying to change my account from Premium to Premium for students to get the 50% off from this month, but I can only do this with a creditcard and I don't have one. The site d...

• Hi,  I am a student on Rijksuniversiteit Groningen in the Netherlands. I was trying to change my account from Premium to Premium for students to get the 50% off from this month, but I can o...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cargo a tarjeta spotify estudiantes

Hola hace 10 días intente registrarme para Spotify estudiantes, solo pude llenar el formulario donde se solicita el número de la tarjeta, después de haberlo ingresado e intentar seleccionar mi escuela tuve problemas de Internet y repetí el registro 3...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola hace 10 días intente registrarme para Spotify estudiantes, solo pude llenar el formulario donde se solicita el número de la tarjeta, después de haberlo ingresado e intentar seleccionar mi escuel...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant get student discount discount because of college in different country

I live in ireland but go to uni in northern ireland which is classed as the UK. Im off uni for summer now and it wont acceot my college for student discount because it is in the uk and not ireland. And i cant change my address to the north because im...

• I live in ireland but go to uni in northern ireland which is classed as the UK. Im off uni for summer now and it wont acceot my college for student discount because it is in the uk and not ireland. A...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying Studentspremium without creditcard

Hello,I'm from the Netherlands and I have Spotify Premium. I'm paying via ideal but when I want to switch to Spotify Premium Student I can only pay with a credit card?How can I get Spotify Premium Student without using a credit card? Because I don't ...

• Hello, I'm from the Netherlands and I have Spotify Premium.  I'm paying via ideal but when I want to switch to Spotify Premium Student I can only pay with a credit card? How can I get Spotify...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has charged 14.97 euros instead of 4.99 euros

I've tried to upgrade my account with students' discount on my cell, but it was impossible to upload the documents for the verification of the student's status. So i've tried to do that on my pc. I've sent the documents and all but i've inserted my c...

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried to upgrade my account with students' discount on my cell, but it was impossible to upload the documents for the verification of the student's status. So i've tried to do that on my pc. I...
  • Shaka96
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged for no reason

Hi, I wanted to buy Spotify premium for students, but I saw that my school wasn't on the list. Then I got charged for entering my credit card informations without even signing up for the subscription! In fact, I got charged 2 times 4,99$.... Can you ...

• Hi, I wanted to buy Spotify premium for students, but I saw that my school wasn't on the list. Then I got charged for entering my credit card informations without even signing up for the s...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wasn't qualified for the student discount, now money is reserved on bank account.

Hi!As it turns out I don't qualify for the student discount anyway, now the 49 DKK which is the monthly payment is reserved on my bank account, even though I don't have a subscription.Will the money be released again, or will they be drawn from the a...

• Hi! As it turns out I don't qualify for the student discount anyway, now the 49 DKK which is the monthly payment is reserved on my bank account, even though I don't have a subscription. Will the mo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Time frame of receiving email confirmation

I've applied for the student discount exactly last week (22/4) and I have not received an email confirmation as of yet. It states on the website that I'll receive one within 3 days. What's the matter here?

• Casual Listener
  • I've applied for the student discount exactly last week (22/4) and I have not received an email confirmation as of yet. It states on the website that I'll receive one within 3 days. What's the matter...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium student document diploma ask

Hi, i've Just graduated my school and Got a degree of Bachelor of Science. That's why i want to ask you a question. If i send spotify my diploma, can i get a premium account? According to the polish law, i am a graduate BUT i have a right to discount...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i've Just graduated my school and Got a degree of Bachelor of Science. That's why i want to ask you a question. If i send spotify my diploma, can i get a premium account? According to the polish ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account details changing without being known

I have just renewed my spotify account however i have paid £9.99 instead of £4.99 as i am a student... I dont understand why my account details have changed and now i have ended up paying more than what I should have. Is there anything I can do? beca...

• I have just renewed my spotify account however i have paid £9.99 instead of £4.99 as i am a student... I dont understand why my account details have changed and now i have ended up paying more than w...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento effettuato per studente ma mancata attivazione premium

Ho effettuato il pagamento di Euro 4,99 ma ancora mi è impossibile attivare l'account Premium!!!! Come fare?

• Ho effettuato il pagamento di Euro 4,99 ma ancora mi è impossibile attivare l'account Premium!!!! Come fare?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount payment

I currently have a premium account in Australia which I pay for through PayPal. I am a full time student and wanted to swap over to the new student discount but for some reason it's not an option to pay for it through PayPal. I don't have a credit ca...

• I currently have a premium account in Australia which I pay for through PayPal. I am a full time student and wanted to swap over to the new student discount but for some reason it's not an option to ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Refund

DESCRIPTIONI put in my card info and submit it for Premium subscription but half way through I was not sure if I'm eligible for a student discount so I checked the FAQs (later I found out I'm not) but GUESS WHAT?! you already took the money out of ca...

• Casual Listener
  • DESCRIPTION I put in my card info and submit it for Premium subscription but half way through I was not sure if I'm eligible for a student discount so I checked the FAQs (later I found out I'm not) ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

French student discount

Hello, I'm currently with the basic premium offer (9,99€ per month), but i'm student and I want to move my subscription to the french student offer.When I click on "go to premium" on student when i'm logged, I have a form ask me for my credit card in...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I'm currently with the basic premium offer (9,99€ per month), but i'm student and I want to move my subscription to the french student offer. When I click on "go to premium" on stude...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes