Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• manualjake
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing to student account and charged immediately

I just changed my premium account to a student one, and was charged R$ 10,00 from my credit card, when it should have been only R$ 8,50 in 04/05. Why this happened? Thanks!

• I just changed my premium account to a student one, and was charged R$ 10,00 from my credit card, when it should have been only R$ 8,50 in 04/05. Why this happened? Thanks!
  • hotnspicyyyyyy
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

STUDENT DISCOUNT

I have already received an email of SheerID of the confirmation that I'm able to use the Student Discount on Spotify. But when I click on the link of the e-mail, an error appears to me and I have to repeat the progress of the verification of SheerID,...

2.PNG Capturar.PNG
  • I have already received an email of SheerID of the confirmation that I'm able to use the Student Discount on Spotify. But when I click on the link of the e-mail, an error appears to me and I have to ...
  • nataliefuentebe
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount expired, resigned, will I get charged twice and/or refunded?

My student discount expired and I found this out since I was then charged $10 instead of the $5. I went to renew my student membership. Will I now get charged another $5? Or will it now be $15?

• My student discount expired and I found this out since I was then charged $10 instead of the $5. I went to renew my student membership. Will I now get charged another $5? Or will it now be $15?
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Premium

Hello.Last day ı bought student premium and ı sent my student information to spotify to verify.Today my information is varified and my credit card was charged.Yet, my account is not premium. ID:ragip.sari***** (starred out for security) Images also r...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.Last day ı bought student premium and ı sent my student information to spotify  to verify.Today my information is varified and my credit card was charged.Yet, my account is not premiu...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student

I sent my lesson schedule to take advantage of Spotify student status. My subscription to Spotify Premium did not materialize even though my credit card was charged. ID: dilantrgt

• I sent my lesson schedule to take advantage of Spotify student status. My subscription to Spotify Premium did not materialize even though my credit card was charged. ID: dilantrgt
  • cadmielp
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for the same account

Hi, I really need some help.I was initially charge on my regular card for a premium student account. But I then decided to change the card for the payment, and spotify charged me again on the other card. In sum, there were two payments for one accoun...

• Hi, I really need some help. I was initially charge on my regular card for a premium student account. But I then decided to change the card for the payment, and spotify charged me again on the other...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for student discount

I was charged twice for a student discount plan. How do i get refunded ?

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged twice for a student discount plan. How do i get refunded ?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student account/ Öğrenci Üyeliği

Paranın beklemede kalacağını söyleyip paralarımızı alıp premium hesabı vermemeniniz ayıptır. Bir seneye yakındır premium kullanıyorum ve ilk defa böyle birşey yaşıyorum. Şuan bu yapmış olduğunuz hırsızlıktan başka birşey değil. Ayrıca "Makbuz"larıma ...

• Casual Listener
  • Paranın beklemede kalacağını söyleyip paralarımızı alıp premium hesabı vermemeniniz ayıptır. Bir seneye yakındır premium kullanıyorum ve ilk defa böyle birşey yaşıyorum. Şuan bu yapmış olduğunuz hırs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Esta página não existe mais. sheerid

Recebi um e-mail validando que sou um estudante, mas o link para concluir o cadastro encaminha para uma página com a seguinte mensagem: 'Esta página não existe mais.'

• Recebi um e-mail validando que sou um estudante, mas o link para concluir o cadastro encaminha para uma página com a seguinte mensagem: 'Esta página não existe mais.'
  • evaldobaladelli
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student account

Gecen gunlerde spotify ögrenci indirimine bakmistim. Neyse ilerledim hesap bilgilerini verdim tamamlanincaya kadar para kesilmeyecek dendi. Sonra sadece uni ogrencileri icin oldugunu ogrendim ve kapadim. 10 gün sonra ininale bakinca paranin kesilmis ...

• Gecen gunlerde spotify ögrenci indirimine bakmistim. Neyse ilerledim hesap bilgilerini verdim tamamlanincaya kadar para kesilmeyecek dendi. Sonra sadece uni ogrencileri icin oldugunu ogrendim ve kapa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NL Spotify abonnement error

Beste mede luisteraars,Als student zijnde heb je maar heel weinig terwijl toch heel veel wilt. Zoals jullie had ik het ook tof gevonden om een on demand te luisteren. Ik zag een advertentie van spotify 1e 3 maanden voor maar 0,99 euro. Ik dacht natuu...

• Beste mede luisteraars, Als student zijnde heb je maar heel weinig terwijl toch heel veel wilt. Zoals jullie had ik het ook tof gevonden om een on demand te luisteren. Ik zag een advertentie van spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium Discount

Hi, So I applied or subscribed for the student discount and I have been sent the varification email but now it wont lt me "Complete the Purchase", everytime I click the "Complete the Purchase" button it sends me to [redacted] saying that the page can...

• Hi,   So I applied or subscribed for the student discount and I have been sent the varification email but now it wont lt me "Complete the Purchase", everytime I click the "Complete the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to student

Hey, I recently purchased spotify premium and noticed there is a student spotify. After 3 months of the .99 amount can I switch to the student discount? And how would I do this?

• Hey, I recently purchased spotify premium and noticed there is a student spotify. After 3 months of the .99 amount can I switch to the student discount? And how would I do this? 
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student + headspace payment

I had Spotify Premium with student discount. Then I noticed that I could have headspace for free with the student discount. I added the headspace to my account but then the price of my subscription changed to the normal price because apparently I los...

• I had Spotify Premium with student discount. Then I noticed that I could have headspace for free with the student discount. I added the headspace to my account but then the price of my subscription c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unauthorized payment

I was want to buy a student premium account but I found out it's only for students on university but I'm student on high school. And the problem is, I paid twice for that and I doesn't have it. Is here some solutions how to get money back? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I was want to buy a student premium account but I found out it's only for students on university but I'm student on high school. And the problem is, I paid twice for that and I doesn't have it. Is h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bezahlungsmethode bei Spotify für Studenten

Hallo! Ich bräuchte mal Hilfe, denn ich möchte gerne auf Spotify für Studenten wechseln. Derzeit bezahle ich oder Lastschrift und möchte es auch dabei belassen, leider scheint das bei dieser Version nicht möglich zu sein. Weiß jemand woran das liegt?

• Hallo! Ich bräuchte mal Hilfe, denn ich möchte gerne auf Spotify für Studenten wechseln. Derzeit bezahle ich oder Lastschrift und möchte es auch dabei belassen, leider scheint das bei dieser Version ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

My sister and I have been using Spotify Student Premium for the last two years. We each pay the $5 a month but we both use my sisters ID because I am still in highschool and don't have one. I have just gotten my college ID number and would like to sw...

• My sister and I have been using Spotify Student Premium for the last two years. We each pay the $5 a month but we both use my sisters ID because I am still in highschool and don't have one. I have ju...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Germany: Student discount renewal - UniDays Account

I have to renew my student discount for Spotify Premium via UniDays. Problem: UniDays is constantly hanging-up. I tried to contact them.....but I'm not able to send my message, because UniDays ist HANGING-UP!Maybe you know a contact adress for Spotif...

• I have to renew my student discount for Spotify Premium via UniDays. Problem: UniDays is constantly hanging-up. I tried to contact them.....but I'm not able to send my message, because UniDays ist HA...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rimbirso Sconto studenti

Ciao, ho effettuato con successo la registrazione a spotify premium con lo sconto studenti . Sono riuscita a verificare il mio student ID, l'unico problema è che nel fare ciò mi hanno scalato 3 volte i 4,99€. Qualcuno sa spiegarmi o come mai e come f...

• Casual Listener
  • Ciao, ho effettuato con successo la registrazione a spotify premium con lo sconto studenti . Sono riuscita a verificare il mio student ID, l'unico problema è che nel fare ciò mi hanno scalato 3 volte...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment without getting subscription

Hello, I have a weird problem. After a lot of time I decided to run my subscription again with student discount. After logging in, I wrote my credit card info into the payment window, and then got redirected to SheerID to confirm that I'm a student. ...

• Hello, I have a weird problem. After a lot of time I decided to run my subscription again with student discount. After logging in, I wrote my credit card info into the payment window, and then got re...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes