Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• manualjake
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

wasn't aware of student discount

hello,i have been using spotify premium for almost a year now...i had been out of country for a bit so didn't have money in my debit card.. today when i updated my card details i saw a link for student discount i have applied for it .. since im a stu...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ware of spotify for students!.  all my firends pay 10 dollars a month and werent aware of such subscription which i think isnt right on spotify's part.    waiting for your r...
  • JamesHelps
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount and PayPal

Hi, I'm a Premium member and PayPal is a payment option, I use it.Why can't students pay with PayPal?? Is there a way another person with a Premium account can pay (with PayPal) the bill for students?

• Regular
  • Hi, I'm a Premium member and PayPal is a payment option, I use it. Why can't students pay with PayPal??   Is there a way another person with a Premium account can pay (with PayPal) the b...
  • w_
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount issue

I signed up for a student discount and for several months my bank account was withdrawing $5 but now its 10?? why?!am i being charged that amount now

• I signed up for a student discount and for several months my bank account was withdrawing $5 but now its 10?? why?!am i being charged that amount now
  • mlynne
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I signed up and paid for the premium student plan and premium access was not activated.

I signed the premium student plan, I was already charged by credit card, and premium access was not released on my spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • I signed the premium student plan, I was already charged by credit card, and premium access was not released on my spotify.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount Payment Problem(Turkey)

I saw the student discount for 6,99TL in Turkey and I paid for Spotify Premium. It required confirmation and I am a high school student so I shut down the web page. But 6,99TL is paid for Premium but i actually cancelled it. How can I get my money ba...

• Casual Listener
  • I saw the student discount for 6,99TL in Turkey and I paid for Spotify Premium. It required confirmation and I am a high school student so I shut down the web page. But 6,99TL is paid for Premium but...
  • Cryelith
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

99p deal to Student Premium

Hi All, I want to upgrade to a premium account and the bes way to start would be with the 99p deal. However I am also a student so at the end of the 3 months would it be possible to change to a student account (£4.99 a month) rather than paying the f...

• Hi All,   I want to upgrade to a premium account and the bes way to start would be with the 99p deal. However I am also a student so at the end of the 3 months would it be possible to change t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Second payment request

I've used spotify family and then I tried to use discount for students. First the system didnt confirm me as a student but took money from my bank account. Then I sent another photo as evidence and system wanted anothet payment. My account is free no...

• I've used spotify family and then I tried to use discount for students. First the system didnt confirm me as a student but took money from my bank account. Then I sent another photo as evidence and s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to upgrade to premium but currently studying abroad

I'm from Australia but am currently travelling around Europe as I am studying abroad in Italy. I wanted to upgrade my account to Premium but it won't let me use my Australian VISA card because it does not match the country which the account is in whi...

• I'm from Australia but am currently travelling around Europe as I am studying abroad in Italy. I wanted to upgrade my account to Premium but it won't let me use my Australian VISA card because it doe...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My credit card was charged despite the payment not going through online, want a refund

I tried to sign up for the student discount but it did not go through however my credit card was charged. My bank told me I had to contact Spotify to rectify this. I subsequently canceled myPremium membership because of the hassle to get through to y...

• I tried to sign up for the student discount but it did not go through however my credit card was charged. My bank told me I had to contact Spotify to rectify this. I subsequently canceled my Premium...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged twice for student rate

i was signing up for a premium acct. and the site kept freezing/kicking me back. I was charged for a student rate twice. would like that to be used for a premuim su bscription or refunded

• i was signing up for a premium acct. and the site kept freezing/kicking me back. I was charged for a student rate twice. would like that to be used for a premuim su bscription or refunded
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desconto estudante

Olá.A mais ou menos um mês enviei meus dados para adquirir o desconto para universitários e ainda não obtive um retorno. Aparece na minha fatura deste mês um valor de 10,00. Gostaria de saber quanto tempo demora para ser aprovado o cadastro, pois ten...

•   Olá. A mais ou menos um mês enviei meus dados para adquirir o desconto para universitários e ainda não obtive um retorno. Aparece na minha fatura deste mês um valor de 10,00. Gostaria de sab...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify for 0.99$ during 3 month and after students pack Is it possible

Hello,is it possible to have the students pack after the offer for spotify premium for 0.99$ for 3 months ? Bonjour,est il possible de passer à un pack student après les 3 mois de l'offre spotify premium à 0.99$ pendant 3 mois ?

• Hello, is it possible to have the students pack after the offer for spotify premium for 0.99$ for 3 months ?   Bonjour, est il possible de passer à un pack student après les 3 mois de l...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Incorrect charge with Student subscription

Hello,I have attempted to subscribe using the Student subscription, however, at first I was charged for both the regular subscription as well as the student one. Then the student subscription fee was unblocked from my card and the regular fee remaine...

• ...as unblocked from my card and the regular fee remained charged from the card. However, my account states that I am using Spotify for Students (which I was aiming for) but the higher fee has b...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

I want to take advantage of the current premium offer of 99p for 3 months, however, when it ends and i have to pay full price, i want it converted to a student account to avoid paying £10 per month, and only £5. Would that be possible without losing ...

• I want to take advantage of the current premium offer of 99p for 3 months, however, when it ends and i have to pay full price, i want it converted to a student account to avoid paying £10 per month, ...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desconto de Estudante - Student Discount

Então. Estudo no Instituto Federal do Espírito Santo (IFES) e peguei um comprovante de matrícula onde estudo. O mesmo foi laçado no dia 23 de Maio de 2017. Tentei conseguir o Desconto de Estudante do Spotify e recebi um email de negação pois não cons...

• Então. Estudo no Instituto Federal do Espírito Santo (IFES) e peguei um comprovante de matrícula onde estudo. O mesmo foi laçado no dia 23 de Maio de 2017. Tentei conseguir o Desconto de Estudan...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premiun

Hi. Just wondering if I can terminate my student discount anytime within the 12month subscription or am i obliged to finish it for 12months? Thanks!

• Hi. Just wondering if I can terminate my student discount anytime within the 12month subscription or am i obliged to finish it for 12months? Thanks!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Desconto de estudante não aplicado

Meu Spotify possui desconto para estudante, todavia o desconto não foi aplicado na fatura do cartão. O que posso fazer para ter o desconto?

• Casual Listener
  • Meu Spotify possui desconto para estudante, todavia o desconto não foi aplicado na fatura do cartão. O que posso fazer para ter o desconto?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged full amount although I am subscribed to a student subscription?

Hi there, I had signed up to spotify using the student discount deal through unidays. I have just checked my account to see when my membership would expire, however I have noticed you have been charging me the full amount of £9.99 per month as oppose...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I had signed up to spotify using the student discount deal through unidays. I have just checked my account to see when my membership would expire, however I have noticed you have been charg...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Me cargaron el plan estudiante y no puedo utilizarlo

Me cargaron el plan estudiante y no puedo utilizarlo, a quien puedo contactar para cancelarlo? ya que mi cuenta sigue apareciendo como gratis y el cobro ya se realizo

• Casual Listener
  • Me cargaron el plan estudiante y no puedo utilizarlo, a quien puedo contactar para cancelarlo? ya que mi cuenta sigue apareciendo como gratis y el cobro ya se realizo 
  • aidanavarrete
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How long does it take to confirm the student premium account

I recently registered my account as a student and I need to know how long it takes to receive the confirmation email in order to use my account

• I recently registered my account as a student and I need to know how long it takes to receive the confirmation email in order to use my account
  • michaelaktas
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes